Multiculturalism has failed in every country except Canada

>Multiculturalism has failed in every country except Canada

How'd we do it buddies?
Why is Canada so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_multiculturalism#Diversity_and_social_trust
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=CGoLw6DECNI
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/cne-brawl-1.3742386
youtu.be/VXnAP6YUwZU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many muslims and black people does Canada have?

a good amount. the thing is they're gunna go broke here in a few years and have to cut all social services.
They don't have enough for peoples retierment and they keep spending and spending and spending.

>Thinking successful multiculturalism is good

4/10 bait

Any country where you keep Muslims under 0.1% of total population its a win.

>Multiculturalism has failed

Source?

stfu idiot who would in their right mind live in brampton? or richmond,bc

>French Catholics and English Protestants have no problem getting along in the U.S.A.
>Somehow requires massive political squabbling and governmental meddling and the creation of one of the most detrimental societal ideas to stop them from killing each other in Canada.
And you call this "progress"?

The world.

Have you ever been to Toronto, Vancouver or Montreal?
You know, the places in Canada that are actually getting filled with shitskins and turning to shit?

>Multiculturalism is working in Canada

t. Literal retard

We have an extremely low population and giant country paired with a massive decline in native males after both WW1 and 2.

The areas like Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal are diverse hubs of trade but rural areas are nearly 100% white.

>85% white
>10% east asian

Maybe it's because you don't have many niggers.

you want to go for a helicopter ride pajeet?

Multiculturalism never worked well in canada. Multiethnicity was working just fince since most cultures were willing to intergrate but then the hardcore jews started becomming louder (at least in montreal) and the mudslimes happened. Multiculturalism is a failed concept mistaken for multiethnicity

It is odd though how it's a shit show everywhere else but I gotta say I've never had problems with minorities in Canada. They're really similar to everyone else and don't have a pack mentality or act niggerish. It's bizarre. Where as in the states and Europe it's fucked.

Typical edgelord response

Multicultiralism has not "failed"

If you think so, PROVE IT. Faggot

you have no idea.

go kill yourself.

>don't have a pack mentality or act niggerish
[citation needed]

Markham / Vancouver Asians.... Scarborough blacks ...Brampton Indians far north eskimos / natives..... the rest white people Anglo French and German / Ukrainian

UK millions of Pakistani Muslims all over the place

USA entire states full of either blacks or Hispanics

the leaf marches on .......

It's not though. Toronto is a fucking cesspit. Yeah lets cram everyone in one spot and then all the demographics take a part of the city and stay away from the other minorities. It's like as i'm driving there is chink central and turban central.

It's obvious OP is some libcuck who has no actual clue what's going on in the world. and le weed man is just getting stronger with all the sandniggers he got in. Can't wait for the next election and fagdeau gets voted back in cause all the ahmeds are voting for him.

We have a lot of Muslims and Asians but where I live we only Have a few Black People

AKA, definitely not Canada.

please be my ai gf

Canada is seen as the more calm version of america (usa lite) and most people and their governments don't have issues with canada. That's why people like going there.

Oh Canada
Started out all white
Ended up all wong

We need to sweep up this crap and burn it. It's making our yard look bad.

I had the misfortune of having a layover in Vancouver. I have never seen more degenerate drugged up whites in my life. Within 3 hrs I was harrassed, panhandled, and stalked by the resident druggies that you let roam the streets and give free heroin to. I'd rather spend the rest of my life in Detroit or Birmingham then spend one more day in that shithole.

ban the fucking leaf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_multiculturalism#Diversity_and_social_trust

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/nyborg-2011-the-decay-of-western-civilization-double-relaxed-darwinian-selection.pdf

>frogs have their own separate state
>eskimoes lives up north where no one else lives
>the rest is inhabited by englishmen

Historical Canada does not seem very multicultural.

Why even say this? What does he gain out of saying such a thing on fucking twitter?

You might want to start with the "white" house and your southern states, familia.

t. asspained libcuck

it doesn't work here. everyone hates each other. fuck the french

Holy fuck how can you be so cucked leaves

cuz we have a high sikh population that keeps the mudslimes in check

Canadian is the most disgusting degenerate thing a person can declare themselves.

Fuck this place. Fuck everyone here may they suffer and die

The first dirty bomb by ISIS will be set off in Toronto.

A

I'm not sure if we actually have that many.

At my school there are maybe 5 black people out of 2000 people.
Although I have noticed what seems to be a suspiciously growing amount of hijabs and all that. Maybe I'm just crazy though.

Fucking

Leaf

>The first dirty bomb by ISIS will be set off in Toronto.

the only reason it hasnt failed yet because we arent as multicultural as we tote.
We are still 87% White.

Once we get more didnus and peaceful missonaries from the middle east, then itll all go to shit.

There is already a nice number or rape cases against muslims here. I blame the ignorant feminists who fight tooth and nail to get gangraped by mudslimes and negros more than the lowlifes themselves.

but they wont realize, they already blaming white men for them being raped by muslims

canada is a liberal shithole, its far from perfect lol

Well, Toronto IS pretty terrible

Says OP posting from his $750,000 cuck shed while smearing peanut butter on his cock and having hid dog lick it off. All perfectly legal in Canada.

>It works in Canada

Sadly, it does not. The people that think it does are delusional. In Canada, majority of those that are from differing cultures still self segregate and only stay within their own communities

>There are black communities
>Asian communities
>Arabic Communities
>Indian Communities
>Native Communities
>White Communities

Now if you want to include religion into this
>Mormon communities
>Buddhist communities
>Muslim communities
>Amish communities

I could go on and on and on and on.

Canada is not a safe space, when these communities interact, it's usually a hot bed and at a breaking point for conflict in most situations.

Multikulti works in Canada because we only let in people we need who are often educated and have some sort of training, and therefore higher IQ. The children of immigrants tend to be indistinguishable from whites in terms of behaviour. Meanwhile other countries take in subhumans like Somalis and wonder why their crime rates soar. We even banned single Syrian men from coming in as refugees so it was mostly families.

Look at any of the arab ghetto areas in Quebec and you'll see just how 'Perfect' our multiculturalism is.

this cant be real

>have a french region
>have a bunch of underpopulated snow indians regions
>look how multultural we are

Yeah, right.

fake, get out of here MOSSAD

lets see how canada looks when they become most of the majority. Even your asians are low population. trust me, youre going to want canada to stay white friend

I went to the park yesterday to play pokemon go and saw three mudslime families. It was disgusting.

well, maybe trudeau does hate multiculturalism too. sounds like Cred Forums here

where are you? I live in kw and it's full of 'slimes

Believe it. Toronto serves no purpose but to be nuked to promote globalism.

in newfoundland the past 3 big serial rape cases in newspapers here have all been muslim men

>except Canada

Canada became a wealthy country built up by whites.

The "multiculturalism" thing we have going where we try to fuck up our shit with as many niggers and asians as possible has only been going on for about 30 years.

Multiculturalism only appears to "succeed" because it's a bunch of foreigners enjoying the wealth and stability built up by generations of whites.

Eventually we'll arrive at a critical mass, the wealth spread too thin, too many garbage low IQ immigrants overwhelming the earlier high IQ types that made things seem okay at first.

Canada is fucked if you can see beyond your nose.

its fake

Winnipeg. When I go to certain areas of my city I'm the minority. Self segregation is a real thing. The 'pinos and asians are alright, it's all the other non whites that fuck everything up.

Like sub 2%

the east asians here are decent and the sikhs, but the 'slimes and blacks are violent fucks. every time, i look up crime reports it's littered with blacks despite them being like 6% of the population

Sure doesn't seem like 87% of the population is white. Maybe it's just where I live but I went to the grocery store the other and I counted more niggers/shitskins than whites.

I said it before and I'll say it again.
Whites, Asians, and Indians are the races belong in Canada.
I'd say natives too if they were able to integrate instead of leech off our society and contribute nothing.

Dindus and mudslimes need to get out now

I feel like it's about 55% white where I live but apparently, it's 85% white

you must live in a populated area. Violent and dirty minorities infested and over run the cities, white people are forced to live in the rural areas as they are the only place that offer a sense of community and safety.

We are literally being driven from our homes and into the hills

I live in Toronto. Multiculturalism has failed.

What is it like in Urban city centres? I've lived in a 100% white rural village of 800 for my entire life, so I have no experience with them.

Besides having no jobs, it's almost perfect out here.

Something like less than 7% but they're all concentrated in pretty much Toronto and Montreal and moreover most of them are legitimate immigrants from African and Middle Eastern countries who immigrated because they had some kind of business or skill set to bring to the country, rather than just being leftovers from slavery.

That being said we still get Muslim terrorists anyway. Pretty much anywhere you've got Muslims you're gonna get them shitting things up.

Its called controlled immigration. Actually having the people you want in your country.
Not welfare rats. Not jihadis. Not illegal spics. People that will actually contribute to society and try their best to get jobs and education. The immigration policy everywhere else in the world is a fucking joke, no wonder the rest of Cred Forums is jealous of Canada. Keep making fun of us for being liberal while your country is being destroyed by division, while we prove multiculturalism can work and multicultural nationalism can exist.

Don't worry, Turdeau will make multikulti fail in Canada.

He'll run up huge deficits on feel good social spending.

then Canada will get Snackbar attacks.

The conservatives will find someone Not Harper. When the Conservatives take power, oil prices will be rising again and everything will look like it is going good again.

I know an Afghan living in Canada and everyone he went to high school with was some flavor of Middle Eastern lol

no

explain.

Most of Canada is still good to my knowledge for now, mostly due to the steep immigration test you need to take. Apparently if you don't have a college degree or if you have nothing to offer to our country they deny you

It has the highest minority percentages in the country, and with that, the most crime

So would I

3% dindu 3.2% snackbar with some overlap between those two groups. it still ain't good my man

Tell me Canada

Why are Native Americans regarded as filth there?
Is the the other minorities putting Native Americans up on a pedestals as some kind of negative firgurehead?

Or are they actually a problem.

bonjour.

Always wondered how Americans relate to Canadians ?

Because they're actually shit. They aren't too bad out east because they're mostly exterminated but out west they're literally nigger tier

youtube.com/watch?v=CGoLw6DECNI

the crime is higher yes, but only in places with full black populations aka Jane-Finch.
This is also considering the highest population compared to everywhere else in Canada and even Ontario being barren by comparison. And in Toronto it still comes nowhere close to crime in USA or European major cities, or poverty, or amount of families on welfare. If multiculturalism has failed in Canada because of Toronto then both America and Europe are the catastrophes of segregation.

25 years in the GTA here, lived through crazy change. makes you wish for a race war tbqh

I've never seen an aboriginal but I know they get a lot of government benefits because we're sorry for being white. Also they drink a lot.

You don't have the required percentage of blacks or muslims for either of them to start rioting and demanding things.

Canada is America's hat.

It didn't though.

t. LOOK AT OUR FUCKING HOUSING MARKET. EVEN SHIT HOUSES IN FUCKING PORT ALBERNI COST 300K

Is this canadian shitposting?

Canada is pretty much shit. Even more shit with feminist retard memelrd trudeau.

>trudeau would rather bomb us than terrorists
>likely while in another country
>with no shirt

It's dirty and there's a lot of mentally ill people dancing and yelling at strangers. There's just a lot of people in general.

>not taking advantage of the housing market to make insane income
and people wonder why rich Asians are taking advantage of us.

It's awful. I can't fucking wait to get my red seal and fuck off to Yukon.

You guys take in good immigrants who have to put effort in to immigrate. We have illiterate spics jumping the border and a president who wants to flood the country with inbred low iq rapists. It works when you vet the immigrants and get the good ones. I live near minorities who are great people because they are educated and earned their visa which wasn't easy. I also liv around a lot of illegal immigrants and they're trash

Hmm, but who then is Mexico ? xD

We the best

There are separate mortgage laws for them and us. As well how do you expect most people under 25 to have enough for a down payment in this market?

This faggot is wrong Most of Canada's immigrant population is Asian (namely China, India, and more recently the Philipines). We have very few blacks (3% of total pop) and Arabs (1.2%) so our muslim pop is very small (3%).

We have a pretty based immigration policy. Either the rich by their way in, or we get refugees.

THE TIME OF THE RAKE APPROACHES!

Because Canada had no culture to begin with. Migrants came and set up their communities, and Canadians don't even notice.
Seriously though. What is Canadian culture? It seems to be extremely empty, to me. Like a cold version of middle America. Except for Quebec. Quebec rocks.

you're boring af

>What is Canadian culture?
It's watered down American culture, which is not much to begin with.

They get tons of handouts, can even go to university for FREE when non-natives have to pay full price. They'd still rather be highschool dropouts huffing gasoline in their government issued shacks.

It's failed in Canada too you retard.

>the crime is higher yes, but only in places with full black populations aka Jane-Finch

Confirmed for not from Toronto.

They don't stay in their containment board.
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/cne-brawl-1.3742386

>What is Canadian culture?
"Sure glad we aren't the US. Except for those fucking Quebecers."
I think that's the jist of it

u-underrated post..
.;_;

>Meanwhile other countries take in subhumans like Somalis
LOL
you're obviously not from Ottawa

I've lived in Halifax and Montreal and I live in Toronto now. The CNE is full of the worst of Toronto and it was just a single fight that got it shut down. Not a mass rape or shooting or looting. Toronto is extremely safe compared to what I saw when I was in NYC.

Depends on where you live, really

As I said earlier in the thread, I live in an eastern rural village that has people with ancestry from all over Europe.

Canada doesn't really have culture itself really, instead you have the culture of a bunch of different countries in one spot. This sucks in large cities that attract minorities though, I imagine.

But here, it's great. The last festival here had Irish loli's in kilts dancing, French girls singing, some Native American's playing instruments and selling handmade merch. Fucking 10/10

>Still believing the multicultural meme
The elites just want a brain drain
youtu.be/VXnAP6YUwZU

>gaggles of niggers jumping around and yelling
>none of them brought any money
>pestering vendors for gibsmedat
>harassing paying customers to the point where they start leaving
>running into other niggers who they have "beef" with
>chimpouts ensue

It was an entire evening of niggers nigging. You really think one fight is enough to get such a massive production shut down for the night?

I wish I still lived in NS, Ontario sucks.

>white is a monolithic culture

you shit

>Any country where you keep Muslims under 0.1% of total population its a win

One Muslim is one too many.

ATTIC CLEANING INCOMING

WE NEED SPACE FOR OUR HATS AND NOSTALGIA BITS

Immigration policy early on. Very difficult to get into Canada. Back in the day they brought in only people with high level degrees in meaningful professions. No minimum wage / working class garbage / unemployed allowed

good amount on Chinese and sheikh to keep the nigs in line.
also no white guilt because no slaves...besides the Chinese slaves

America's asshole?

dumb hamster poster

kw here, can confirm the slime

Its failed here you retard. Foreigners don't integrate. They just speak their gook/sand nigger languages

Give it time mr. Leaf, you will regret laughing and baiting the topic

Two things

Strict standards for immigration
Canada is very inaccessible, you either need to cross two big oceans or go through the US first. You have to fly here, and that's when we decide to keep you or send you back.

So what are you going to do? force everyone to take ESL classes in order to work here? second generation immigrants don't have this problem.

canadians are just doormats and have nothing to fight for

>gov: make way for immigrants fucking whitey
>canuck: ah sorry, i'll go live in the wilderness in my cuck shed now sorry
>canuck: see immigration works in canada guys no conflicts here

Canada has less than ~10 of Black and Shitskins combined.

The majority of foreigners are asian, who have a better culture, and are more intelligent on average.

Plus Canada is still whiter than the U.S and most of Europe.

Canada is simply less multicultural than other places where multiculturalism has failed. Even if the 'DUDE WEED LMAO" says otherwise.

Source

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada

It's far from perfect.

Canadians are just so culturally complacent a "polite" we don't make a big deal about how mass immigration has fucked our country.

Our entire national identity is about not rocking the boat.

this is simply not true, all the cities in canada are majority non-white. Outside the cities? Its fuckign nothing , having all your city centers colonized is pretty serious. you can keep making shit up bringing in inaccurate statistics and pretend canada isn't the sweden of america, its what canadians are best at doing ignoring everything and pretending its not happening

a
fucking
leaf

Trudeau is going to fuck everything up, he's gonna triple our debt, he'll ruin the country for generations to come.

But he'll promise that he will focus on making weed legal if we reelect him so he's gonna win a second term. Calling it.

Are we relevant yet?

Because everywhere else is filled with fucking assholes, you fucking asshole.

So is this guy like secretly redpilled or something?

I'm pretty sure most of Cred Forums wouldn't save toronto either

canada does, but it's hidden away in the recesses of the mountains and rural areas

you can feel it when you go hiking and talk to people or travel across the country and stop in small towns along the way.

You won't get any sense of canadian culture out of cities or television

>pretty based immigration policy
>be upper middle class latin american family
>family applied for both Canadian and American visas

I guess we weren't brown enough for canada.

Virtue signaling-- "I am such a good person I could never harm others even under duress."

But it's such a stupid statement and shows how he thinks. He wants to paint himself as the kind of "hero" he has seen since he was a kid in made-for-tv movies, who, in the end, wins the day by sheer force of his moral virtue. In the real world, these things have much more intense consequences, and just refusing to act might be a bigger crime. What if you could take out their military assets before they launch anything, killing thousands of soldiers and technicians but saving millions of your own people?

It shows he makes these statements only to reinforce his ego, and hasn't actually gone through the exercise of mentally putting himself in that situation. To him, the only reality that matters is the praise his SJW groupies heap on him for being such a "good person" by being a symbol of their distorted morality. He's one of those coddled, sheltered people you hear about who've taken down every civilization in history by casually throwing it away.

It's because you're already muslim you fucking kite

I live in Markham.

Fuck niggers and mudslimes.

actual answer. Canada has only ever taken skilled workers in real numbers and is too far away to get illegal migrant issues of real number. Asian immigration is safe and not likely to ackbar. We also have a political history of compromising over literally everything

Being far from any poor countries, you can only enter legally in Canada, by airplane.
The government can pick only civilized people if they so wish (with they don't now, since Le Weed Man)

>nuking Toronto
>a bad thing
Based Justin

This. Can't wait.

Austerity gives rise to strength.

It only took a globalist shill KEK with a pretty face. Canada is fucking lost

Thank you Canada, for liberating us during the second world war. It must feel great you were seen as the bravest and fiercest soldiers of the whole war.

Canada in reality is a more succesfull version of the US.

>Welfare state
>Canada healthcare > American healthcare
>No big racial tensions
>Guns, but nobody is shooting themselves
>Almost no organized crime compared to the US
>Safe
>Handsome progressive prime-minister with content and vision. Loved trough out the world.

>seen as the bravest and fiercest soldiers of the whole war.
I thought they were seen as the craziest

It often goes hand in hand.