Why do we allow North Korea to exist?

Why do we allow North Korea to exist?

I find it odd that such a country like this is being allowed to continue to operate. I thought somebody would invade them by now and change their government or reunite them with South Korea.

How long will it last and who do you think will do the deed of invading?

Of course it had to be an American.

Every country in the world should be free to do as it pleases without international intervention. Quite simply, it's none of our business.

They have either nothing to grab from them, or they actually have nuclear weapons which they are not afraid to use agianst others.

You're drunk again Rothschild stop posting and go to bed

They have nukes, simple as that.

>Why do we allow North Korea to exist?

Fuck off team america

hi user

secret between you and me, but i invest in several pharma companies (i'm a big investor) and let's just say....there are labs for things that can't be put out in the open in the west.

labs for many projects that require places like the aussie outback or....a special state where no human rights apply.

america does not hate best korea. it adores it.

North Korea slaps your girlfriend's ass, are you going to sit there and take that?

Nuclear weapons seem like a propaganda tool and nothing more. Funny that nobody has seen one go off in over 50 years. Also funny that they never get used. You would think if they were as bad as they say, the military would have laid waste to the middle East long ago.

Because 1) Their existence is convenient for China as a buffer state between themselves and the US allies in SK, and 2) the DPRK could completely level Seoul at the drop of a hat, even with their comparatively primitive technology. SK has actually been in the process of moving their government operations to a safer Southern city for a few years now.

Americans are afraid to inavde because it would be really embarrassing if they manage to make even North Korea worse as a result.

>I find it odd that such a country like this is being allowed to continue to operate.
>like this

Would you care to elaborate?

___ slaps your girls ass a pol tier comment you stupid fuck. get raped by ahmed

they should be allowed to exist.
i don't know why we keep feeding them

The elites are curious as to how long an authoritarian communist country can really last.

Great information about controlling populations etc.

Every country in the world belongs to America

I thought somebody would be fed up with them and would just want to take their land. I am surprised China or Russia didn't do that to them back in the 50's. It just seems strange that a small weak country in the middle of a highly contested region hasn't been harassed

Then there would be a unified Korean economy.
Do not want

That makes some sense. Letting a single small country go full authoritarian and see what it's limits are before they pull the plug and skim the data. They let the USSR go on for almost a century before it collapsed just shy of the new millennium.

Up until the 80s they actually were best Korea. The south had a shit economy, they used to disappear people, and the North actually gave the South aid.

Re unification would pretty much ruin South Korea

Would the Soviets try to invade them? I thought they would try to bring NK into the USSR or would China have their own plans for them?