I don't hate this man

I don't hate this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pW0Kg_rBi2k
youtube.com/watch?v=EcaxrqhUJ4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based leaf?

Why should you - he didn't bankrupt your country

Perfect! Two for the oven in one strike.

inb4 "right-wing retards" obongoleaf

>implying anyone would grant a manlet like you that kind of power

> opens thread
> its a cancer leaf

coincidence goyim

What do you think of Justin "little potato" Trudeau?

I think hes a fucking faggot.

Well you're a leaf, so it doesn't matter. You have Trudeau. Who is a joke. It's makes sense you'd like Obongo.

Leafs are so damned retarded.

You should hate him, hes the slickest salesman of communism the world has ever seen, created ISIS and made Obamacare, the biggest tax hike in the history of the world. Not to mention has stoked the flames for racial division because George Soros told him to. Other than that he seems like a cool guy.

I didn't hate him until his second term. After that he just went batshit insane for some reason.

Why do you all hate Obama? He was set propped up to be a puppet president since he was born. Imagine realizing you were just a tool from the beginning, and you try your best to keep your controllers from getting rid of you.

I feel kinda bad for him. He sold his soul to Clinton, a woman he probably hates, just so maybe a few of his policies remain after he leaves office. And every day it seems likely that it will be for nothing as Trump surges.

He sold his soul for nothing.

>idiot who believes in the holohoax
youtube.com/watch?v=pW0Kg_rBi2k

Can't be helped. You know how everyone is worse than Trump? Well, it's the same thing with Trudeau. He's terrible, but he was the best option available.

>OH THAT WAS SO REEEEEEEEEAL!!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=EcaxrqhUJ4c

you are in the wrong place then

If I were nice, I could credit him with being the best gun salesman in American history.

But since this is an obvious appeal to the emotion, what brain dead idiot would approve of the country he's leaving behind?

I hate him about as much as I hate Hillary or Alistair Crowley in that i've never met them and hung out like human beings do to inform an opinion on them personally.

I hate his politics.

I do. He destroyed the United States because he's a giant faggot with identity issues.

I stand with Obama.