#greenscreenhillary

Hillary confirmed greenscreen user.
youtube.com/watch?v=9g-c7aSIzc8
old thread Shills are all over this one so there might be something to it.
Hillary and her podium blink out of existence, showing the tiled background behind her.
Shills are trying to say this is a graphical glitch, yet can produce no other video where this has happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
researchgate.net/figure/222519857_fig8_Fig-14-The-error-free-and-concealed-MPEG-2-video-frames-the-Y-component-of-a-P-frame
youtube.com/watch?v=5pWwt9gzOs0
twitter.com/BrandonGray13/status/777203686313431040
youtube.com/watch?v=nS7QvOX8LVk
bit
nytimes.com/2016/05/11/us/politics/hillary-clinton-aliens.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eXZp2LZucP0
youtu.be/eXZp2LZucP0?t=1245
youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk
youtu.be/5F9QCY0u6YA
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/777203489835479040/pu/vid/364x640/f9eCAL75QpOuiAEG.mp4
youtube.com/my_videos?o=U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TinDB0g2R_g
mobile.twitter.com/Jenn_Abrams/status/777548437273255937/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope.

First for never trusting the news again.

researchgate.net/figure/222519857_fig8_Fig-14-The-error-free-and-concealed-MPEG-2-video-frames-the-Y-component-of-a-P-frame

*sips liberal tears*

I'm begining to wonder if the tears are real.

Fuck off back to infowars you cunts.

twitter.com/BrandonGray13/status/777203686313431040

Other perspectives
I guess it really is an hologram then, not just a green screen!

Additionally, errors from low signal on my local fox affiliate around an hour ago showing straight down repeating pattern.

Low signal again, background behind a player gets filled in during decoding by error compensation.

Thank you for Correcting The Record.
>Additionally, errors from low signal on my local fox affiliate around an hour ago showing straight down repeating pattern.
Doesn't look like it in that screenshot.

disappearing a ping pong ball in a low-res video is the same as disappearing a moving person in a high res video
thanks for correcting the record

thanks for correcting the record

kek britbong gets btfo in literally every thread he makes
how pathetic and worthless could your life be?

>What is a compression artifact
When you make posts like these you reinforce the "uneducated" stereotype that leftists try to push.

You are ignorant not because you haven't been to college, but because you are diametrically opposed to gaining knowledge about how the world works.

Kill yourself

It's not a glitch, the only way hillary can disappear without the background being disrupted as well is if her and the background are separate things being composited together in some way.

No video compression algorithm is going to make a person become transparent and reveal what's behind her, that's some CSI tier rotate and enhance bullshit

Explain the podium diosapearing as well?
At no point was the background broadcast without the podium there for the ghost footage to be shown.

Thanks for Correcting the Record, proxyshill

They can CGI people now, and voice them with 300lb nerds.

Compression artifacts. You're the fucking retards that make any legitimate attack on Clinton look like a conspiracy theory.

She's not alive and ok. If you want to know the truth go to this website. 82.221.129.208 just copy and paste and it will take you to a site that will show you EXACTLY what is happening now. Hillary was arrested on 9/11 the Hillary you see at south carolina is a COMPUTER GENERATED IMAGE, cgi, it's what they do in hollywood and what they do when they want you to think planes hit the towers on 9/11. Go to th site and look at the photos.

Your retarded body double theory didn't get picked up and neither will this. Keep trying though. It's fun watching you idiots ignore every shred of evidence thrown in your face as you cling desperately to your delusions.

uh... Look up datamoshing, this is exactly what modern compression algorithms do.
youtube.com/watch?v=nS7QvOX8LVk

And if you look at the Hillary video frame-by-frame you can clearly see the background IS being distorted too.

>You are ignorant not because you haven't been to college, but because you are diametrically opposed to gaining knowledge about how the world works.

>what is hdmi coding and reception issues

>She's not alive and ok. If you want to know the truth go to this website. 82.221.129.208
Nice try faggot. No malware for me. No one will fall for following that link.

How about you post the photos in this thread?

but what about the guy who shouted pepe

>Ask for other examples where it happens
>Get them
>Ignore it and cry about shills

Present some evidence of her green screen.

If a glitch like happens it clearly gets everything below where the error is wiped away. In her case the background was also straight lines so it's difficult to tell if that's what happened.

That guy is probably part of the reason she is staging events instead of actually giving them.

top kek

shadilay!

Now I understand why you guys keep pushing this bullshit, you just want to shill your retarded YT channel and website.

hey senpai from the previous thread? how are you?
imo we are wasting time with those burger braindead shills

Thanks CTR! I almost fell fir that obvious deception! What would we ever do without you niggers, numales, and femanazies?

oh i tought the conspiracy was that the alt right speech was staged with a green screen

>he runs to his emergency fedora folder
Kill yourself

Just how fucking buttblasted are you, CTR? This being found out really fucking scares you, doesn't it?

Here is Obama getting scanned into CGI. He is here forever!

I'm out, burgers really deserve all the mocking they get.

>Just how fucking buttblasted are you, CTR? This being found out really fucking scares you, doesn't it?
This is the third thread on it, they're getting INCREASINGLY NERVOUS.

Next stage: Matrix.

lmao Numale Intellectual got triggered

So why does the podium totally vanish with no artifacts?

Layered CGI for the TV crowd, and a double at the actual event. The real Hillary is dead.

Yea, your hard hitting investigation is surely going to blow the lid off this vast conspiracy. You are legitimately supremely intelligent and not at all just desperate to appear that way.

>lolol i triggur u

This isn't how greenscreen works. It's a compression error.

it was

STUPIDFUCKING NAZI FROG CONSPIRACY THEORISTS! THIS IS CLEARLY JUST A TRICK OF THE LIGHT!
bit dot ly/2cQVP8k

PIC RELATED GETS YOU BTFO!!

>he thinks the NFL is real

This is even bait any more. You guys must be really tired.

lol, that phone has different people on it to who is in its field of view.

9/11/2016
#NeverForget

>he fell for the NFL jew
ever thought about why they use GREEN grass as the field?

How the FUCK?

Compression algorithms.

Sure leaf.

>4:09
DRUMPF BTFO

leaf, there's no use
they just ignore you or play stupid

Pupper has a string tied to his collar that is keeping him on two legs. If you watch the whole video you will see that he is slowly being hung.

>I dont understand how perspective works and I am too lazy to check previous threads

Thank you for correcting the record.

Reminder: this is a CTR thread

In all of your examples the table remains.

Compression functions as a way to only send new data. The fact that the podium disappeared along with her is what the issue is, CTR.

Earlier we see compression in the video. Later, we see signal strength being lost because two video feeds are being merged and the Clinton feed lost connectivity.

Red and white background.

Hmm.

That's not how it works at all. Why lie?

Why is no one discussing how all the audience members are holding cell phones that fail to portray any human beings or even the background pictured?

What do you mean "new data?" New data is being sent 60 times every second.

These reddit tier "bantz" do you even irony my dude

Another shill thread.

Don't you fuckers understand that these threads with outlandish tin foil hat bullshit theories are made to make Cred Forums look like a less crazy version of /x/?

There's even fucking footage from other angles and we have CTR shills trying to spread this bulllshit.

Holy fuck. Nearly a year ago, I read about holograms and how the Clinton campaign could utilize them in the election in Popular Mechanics. What the hell.

Good point, you're the only person in this thread with an actual argument. I can't explain why the podium disappears 100% without seeing exactly where in the frame the data loss happened. However, in the ping pong example the table remains because only a small part of it was lost and it was able to be restored from previous data. My best guess would be that all of the data below a certain point in the frame was lost and there wasn't enough previous data to restore it, resulting in a repeating pattern like I posted here With proper compression, you only need to send the data that needs updated. The stationary part of the image is only updated periodically.

lol stay triggerd fuccboi

CTR spotted

Fuck off, enabler.

I know. And Hillary moves a lot which is precisely she got fucked by signal processing.

they're playing a dangerous game

He was asking about the podium

How many other colors of grass is there to choose from?

Ever heard of bluegrass? Checkmate, atheists.

Not one of the shills has ever had an aswer to the podium backed up with facts and proof. They are utterly BTFO. It's obvious it's two video signals being mixed and one of them drops.

This is bait.

Fucking Pakis don't know how technology works.

Call CNN bro, you've got this shit in the bag! THE PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW

>Call CNN bro

>watching old media

Get with the times grandpa.

The CTR employee lounge only allows CNN :(

>Shills are trying to say this is a graphical glitch
The camera should have no data on what is behind Hillary. There is no such "graphical glitch" that would make this possible.

Ignoring arguments doesn't make them cease to exist. You're doing nothing but shitposting and you haven't posted a single fact to back up the green screen and you're reaching we wuz kangs level delusion.

Read the thread before you post.

>The camera should have no data on what is behind Hillary. There is no such "graphical glitch" that would make this possible.
Yep.
But an awful lot of posters seem to want to suggest otherwise.

>Read the thread before you post.
Nice argument, voting for Hill now

A horizontal section was repeated down the entire frame. The section didn't include any part of the podium or Hill-Dawg so it appeared as if both disappeared.

Which is a glitch that never happens, and has never been seen anywhere else.

inb4 more arguing without supporting pictures.

poor form on the prayer there
6/10

The podium got fucked too because it was being refreshed alongside Hillary. Compression isn't flawless.

Whereas your argument consisting of "being completely uninformed and disregarding evidence posted earlier in the thread" was so much more compelling.

>The podium got fucked too because it was being refreshed alongside Hillary.
If this had happened, it would have not shown the flag background.

In the video where she disappears, she is wearing the same outfit she wore a few days ago. She never wears the same thing twice.

This video was not live.

Nice, I love welfare now. I now believe that illegal immigration is great. I now support the technocracy and I think we need to elect Hillary and we should all be cuck white knight feminists. Very compelling arguments, literally changed all of my political beliefs with one bit of lazy disinformation. Nice one

Here is an example of a vertical section with the top of Hillary's head being repeated. It's just glitches in the compression algorithm.

Here's my impression of you.

/r/ spoopy hillary with only her eyes and mouth showing clearly

The fucking kikes aren't going to give up on pushing this fake conspiracy, are they? It's been non stop thread after thread for the last few days.

(((CNN))) is going to have a story about the "new alt-right theory..." using these threads as """proof""" by Monday.

They were all exposed as retards thanks to their fear of Pepe, now they need to pull their textbook "b-b-but they're retarded too, goy! Just look what *they* believe!"

>heh heh if I say "Thank you for Correcting the Record" they'll think I'm one of them!
>Mr. Shekelberg will be proud!

amazing work

Sure.

Nah, it won't get picked up. There's one guy pushing it and maybe half a dozen stupid enough to fall for it. They couldn't even get the body double conspiracy up and running. This shit has even less """evidence""" and no momentum.

It's truly scary. Everyone should watch that video, then no one would trust the media ever again.

This is some ridiculous crap. All joking aside, we all know Hillary is the best choice. Not only for tempermant but for world safety and progress as well. It's time to stop acting like children and support the only sane choice for president.

This guy is so stupid that

Please stop making us look bad.

>don't vote for Hillary
>get haunted for the next eight years

I'm with her now.

Yung Jake is slept on HEAVILY

Awesome picture, saved.

how much is CTR paying you tho?

We must get this to the Trump campaign. This is a killshot against one of HIllarys most frequently used attacks. Labeling her critics as conspiracy theorists is her go to attack and this is a tactical nuke against that

nytimes.com/2016/05/11/us/politics/hillary-clinton-aliens.html

One of Hillarys main attacks lately has been hitting trump for "Pushing conspiracy theories". In fact she uses the word conspiracy theory a lot. Its her main defense on pretty much everything . From her health, to her emails, to any leaks that happen. This link is a tactical nuke level counter to that. How can someone criticize someone on conspiracy theories, when they have campaigned on promising info on Area 51 and UFOs?

when you in the matrix and your connection gets interrupted

When you playing call of duty and your ping is too high

You guys are retarded, all of the footage is real.
Its just video artifacts why hillary seems to disappear and the view angle of the camera makes the camera of the mobile phones seem to show something different.
You make trump supporter look stupid, stop this shit tin foil hat retards.

>You guys are retarded, all of the footage is real.
>Its just video artifacts why hillary seems to disappear and the view angle of the camera makes the camera of the mobile phones seem to show something different.
>You make trump supporter look stupid, stop this shit tin foil hat retards.
Straight out of the handbook.

You are just delusional.
Get help.

You reused tactic number six from the picture here You should shake it up a bit, try a different one from the list.
Here's the rest of it.

Everyone knows that these threads are made by CTR and this is their newest strategy. Whenever something happens with Hillary that makes her look bad, like when she fainted at the 9/11 memorial, CTR makes threads about ridiculous and outlandish conspiracy theories to make the right look like a bunch of loonies. They tried the same shit a week ago with the Hillary body double crap, but no one is falling for their shit.

Lmao.
I'm a trump supporter, but i still stay real and dont believe nonsense like in this thread.
Hope you are a troll, else you are just fucking retarded.

all i know from my years on this site is that the jews are behind all this

Not CtR using a proxy?

Post some German currency with today's newspaper and a timestamp.

Failure to deliver proves the "60 Ways" right.

>Everyone knows that these threads are made by CTR
You've tried this tactic for three threads now, and it hasn't worked once.

Compression isn't flawless but it is predictable and deterministic.

If the flag would have glitched and washed down over hillary and the podium there would have been a lot more artifacts and imperfections even though the pattern is simple. Having movement glitch is normal but not a still object like the stand.

I'm not saying it's impossible but the chances are astronomically lower than her just greenscreening it.

The All New and Advanced Compression Artifact

This updated formula incorporates the newest technology in herbal extraction methods with even more powerful concentrations of various herbs and extracts that have been designed to now be stronger than ever before. It's the Compression Artifact you've been taking, with an extra punch.

After reviewing the individual herbal components in the original Compression Artifact, we decided we could enhance the potency by using higher concentrations of some herbs while lowering the concentrations of other herbs. We also advanced our extraction technology to stabilize more of the active plant compounds and essential oils without oxidation, in order to enhance the natural support and strength of Compression Artifact by a considerable amount.

The new Compression Artifact also contains fulvic acid, which works to carry the individual components of the herbs deep into the body while also providing powerful benefits to the bioavailability of the finished extract.

>mfw trying to give a speech but body is being pulled back into the shadow realm

And you've been doing all between 11-16 throughout this entire thread.

>11. 16. possibly 13.
You've been calling everyone that disagrees with you a CTR shill.

>12. + 14.
Ignored every piece of evidence posted.

You did 35 as well. Looks like you're following that handbook pretty well yourself.

Of course it works. That's why everyone dropped the body double nonsense. That's why your thread is almost two hours old and barely breaks one hundred replies. No one buys the garbage you're selling.

>That's why your thread is almost two hours old
This is the third thread about this topic and both the others hit bump limit. Nice try though.

\thread. This is just embarrassing

That doesn't change anything I said. Nice try though, which tactic is that?

Here's your (You), retard.

thats why she doesnt appear in public, shes losing dimensional stability

Oooh, going with #13. Not a winning strategy at this stage, it just makes you look desperate.

I've done keying for green screens and this isn't that. You are dumb. This whole thing is /x/ levels of stupid and plays right into Clintons hands.

There is a video of the speech from the crowd you know.

>thats why she doesnt appear in public, shes losing dimensional stability
I think they probably used the technology from >youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
this video. Seeing that video completely changed my view of what could be real or fake on the news.

It has repeated the top of Hillary's head and a bit of the flag slightly above it. It's not hard to understand.

ITT: /x/ retards.

>It has repeated the top of Hillary's head and a bit of the flag slightly above it. It's not hard to understand.
And yet there are no other videos where this happens. Apparently it's very common, but no one can come up with an example.

drumpf btfo I guess.

People don't normally save videos of compression glitches.

ITT, CtR shill that still hasn't responded to this challenge.

funds have just been added to your hillary wallet

Tactic #31

Stop being retarded

You're an America First shill. Prove that you're not by posting a picture of yourself standing in front of the White House while wearing a sombrero.
Failure to do this proves you're an America First shill.

>greenscreen
>greensboro

hmm

Coincidence? I think not

>You're an America First shill. Prove that you're not by posting a picture of yourself standing in front of the White House while wearing a sombrero.Failure to do this proves you're an America First shill.

Hold on a sec while I get my green screen to warm up...

>People don't normally save videos of compression glitches.
There's one on that video on youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=eXZp2LZucP0
This is the video the OP clip was taken from
This link will even open it at the right time for you.
youtu.be/eXZp2LZucP0?t=1245
Now show me the same thing happening on any other youtube video? Oh wait you can't, CTR BTFO again.

I'm not wasting my time for some delusional retard.
There is enough evidence already, that this whole greenscreen shit is debunked.

See, you can't do it, SHILL.

Read my post, watch the gif.

Deflect and run away.

looks like you're wasting your time already for no reason. Seriously pathetic bro.

>still tactic #31

This is what happens when you back a shill into a corner.

If you think so.

>There is a video of the speech from the crowd you know.

well then fucking post it!!

idiot

Fucking read the thread, idiot.

Somebody already posted two other videos of the event and several photographs over two hours ago.

SAME FUCKING SPEECH ON RUPTLY.

NOW STOP ALREADY

I'm in the US and I have no problem proving my location matches my flag.

CtR proxies refuse to do the same.

You know what would really make him look like a dick? Just do what he asked then leave so he can give up in shame. Otherwise you are a lying faggoty piece of shit and shold kill yourself. However since you limp wristed CTR bitches won't have a job once hillary loses, I will make you an offer. All the illegal Mexicans will be deported once Teflon Don is in the white house. I will pay you $20 a week to do my landscaping for me. Probably only about 2 hours of work (I'm not sure myself because I work over 50 hours a week and don't have time to do landscaping). What say you, you liberally fucked bitch ass?

>new jersey

all of these people taking videos with their phones
you would think one of them would post the video somewhere

Snooki, that's not the picture I wanted you to post.

>>new jersey
It's a great state if you ignore the Government and the Staten Island refugees.

If I was in DC and had a sombrero, I'd be more than happy to oblige. But my pic still shows my location matches my flag.

Where's yours?

where?

this is the other vid i keep seeing posted youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk

and this vid really makes me think...

Okay, here is a picture of me with my money.
Do you believe me now?

>Tfw suicide belt doubles as diaphragm protector.

Bullshit. The podium disappeared with her, and it's stationary.

>Do you believe me now?
Not really sure.

Something about that pic doesn't look quite legit....

did you guys forget that Obama did it first?
>youtu.be/5F9QCY0u6YA

This is what convinced me desu.

I addressed that an hour and a half ago here

This the stripes in the background remaingin perfectly straight in the same linear pixels is the smoking gun.

Mfw compression is the new jet fuel, and Podium is the new Building 7, and shills have no response.

Wouldn't the easiest way to prove or disprove the compositing be a second say, cellphone video? Were there no other cameras?

Followup question. If she did use a green screen, then so what?

>I've done keying for green screens and this isn't that.
You and half the population of 12 year-olds on YouTube. Don't act like you've practiced a mysterious lost art, user-sensei.

>You are dumb. This whole thing is /x/ levels of stupid and plays right into Clintons hands.

No one claimed that the posted image was serious.

SeeI do video editing and no predictive compression algorithm exists that would cause her and the podium to disappear and in the same glitches linear pixels leave the background striped perfectly aligned.

>If she did use a green screen, then so what?

If she uses deception to get into power, what will she do once she gets there...

:)

Tbh I think this proves it's not a green screen.

Then we cam speculate another lie on her part and why she is so low energy she cant do live rallies consistently.

Well done. Your credentials are accepted.

She's not gonna win so it's kind of irrelevant.

Then what is this?
Why does the NFL logo repeat over the rest of the frame instead of the stationary elements from the previous frame still remaining? The issue I'm suggesting here isn't the only compression used but the method the decoder uses to mask missing data when no past frame is available to reference.

Kek the shills really are swarming this

>She's not gonna win so it's kind of irrelevant.
I know, but pissing off the true believers is soooo much fun....

Not bad.

>Lmao.
>I'm a trump supporter, but i still stay real and dont believe nonsense

sure you are.

Are you retarded or not following along that image is of a actual glitch notice the unicorm contrast from the glitch line and bluring of the edged of each line where as the ops image as differential contrast consitent with a lighted background and uniform line thickness through out

Again m8 no predictive algorithim in the world will do this

Look I want Hillary to suffer and be exposed as much as you guys, but this is the dumbest shit I've ever seen Cred Forums meme about. It's just some digital distortion, combined with different camera lens dealing with the perspective and foreshortening.
We managed to get fucking Pepe into mainstream politics making Hillary look like a dope, but now you guys are ruining that by being just as stupid as her thinking there is something here. Talk about the clinton foundation or something else instead, damn.

>thank you for collecting le report

Uniform*

Sorry m8 your concern shilling is not going to work.

See

>i'm just like you goys

These insane conspiracy threads started just after the media got ahold of Cred Forums, this is no mere coincidence.

>bluring of the edged of each line
The blurred edges on both the NFL picture and the flag background are both approximately 7 pixels wide. Look at the black line in the top image here and compare to the red/white border.

>consitent with a lighted background and uniform line thickness through out
The NFL image is consistent with the blocks where the missing data begins and on through the bottom half of the image.

>predictive algorithim in the world will do this
Then why is it happening? What is your alternative explanation for both images?

fucking newfag everybody!!!

Tactic #17

One is a the hence the blured lines m8 the other is a masked layer glitch over a red and white striped background with zero line blur and varying contrast through out.

Sorry m8 I coverd this

>went to go cook some dinner.
>Came back an hour later.
>shills still being BTFO and still have no answer to the podium question.
This is great.

Are you saying these threads are being made by shills in order to discredit the website and the "alt-right"? Because I could believe that.

There is zero red blur or white blure bleed and the line thickness is consitent theoughout the video

Nope
Thats what shills said about her health thr spit up in the glass the ear peice the body doubles and non had a effect on trump or his rise.

Its always telling us to stop talking about the issue and focus on the already known crimes as if we can influence the media to cover what they already ignored.

Every fucking time

Some microphone/device to the right disappears too. This straight down repeating pattern is probably the answer. It's weird that the overlay stays, but maybe the corruption was in the actual video feed and not the entire, broadcasted image.

No to the first, yes to the second. You can't discredit Cred Forums because we have no credit. They do wanna make Trump supporters look like lunatics though because that will retroactively undermine their previous arguments. Luckily it's not taking, as we can see from the complete abandonment of the body double conspiracy they were pushing last week and the indifference Cred Forums is showing towards this new one.

At last I truly see

>Zero line blur
7 pixels of blur minimum, as I said. Consistent with both itself and the other image. You can check this yourself, I didn't edit the screencaps at all.

>a masked layer glitch over a red and white striped background
But what is your evidence of this? You agreed that the NFL glitch is possible and I've demonstrated that there's no practical difference between the two.

>zero red blur or white blur
There is, here's a comparison to a truly sharp edge. The blur on the red/white stripes is consistent with the top edge throughout the frame.

Unfortunate incident of swamp gas in hologram projector.

Will not happen again, the operator was reprocessed into fertilizer paste. *HISSSS*

That screen cap is not on ops frame m8 highlight it in full size with a circle and i will make my own
Even stranger the would be on the underside for it to be comprable to the nfl glitch as it suposes to be obscuring the podium and hillary

>You agreed that the NFL glitch is possible
Sure.
> and I've demonstrated that there's no practical difference between the two.
Nope, completely different. The podium should not have disappeared, it should have been part of the background for that glitch to be the same. This isn't the case.

Once again, CTR blown the fuck out.

The blur should be on the underside*

If it is a predictive algorithim glitch

This is the exact frame from the video where hillary completely disappears and the one I used to make the comparison. The "underside" in the image is a perfectly sharp render to show that there is in fact red and while blur.

>Nope, completely different.
Explain. What is the difference?

>The podium should not have disappeared
Why not? The stationary elements in the NFL image disappeared.

Why wouldn't the podium have disappeared? If the top of the image is copied all the way down the image then it would cover everything there.

This fucking puppet can't get any lower.

Fpbp

>Why wouldn't the podium have disappeared? If the top of the image is copied all the way down the image then it would cover everything there.
Once again, show me any other video where this happens. Just one.

>comb through billions of hours of video to find a duplicate of this exact glitch

Tactic #31

Explain your reasoning for why it wouldn't happen.

That's what I've literally just shown you with the NFL screencap.

Here's another from earlier.

Watch this and stfu retards.
You make trump supporters look stupid for believing nonsene.
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/777203489835479040/pu/vid/364x640/f9eCAL75QpOuiAEG.mp4

That was posted within the first twenty replies. He ignores it because it clashes with his delusion.

That looks nothing like it. The Clinton one in the OP looks crisp and fresh compared to that. Dismissed.

>this much damage control
LMAO! We're really onto something here boys

>more Tactic #31

Your supervisor really needs to have a chat with you.

we truly are

WHERE'S HILLARY?

>fake daughter’s appartment with body double
>fake rally
Does this mean she hasn’t been seen after going head-first into the black van?

It only means that you are retarded for believing this conspiracy.

want to make a bet she's a no-show for the debates?

SHADILAY

Circle it in frame m8 so i can zoom in and see it the lines are consitent through out the source video m8

>Dismissed
Threw in a little tactic #14 for good measure.

Does this one look crisp and fresh too?

At this point it's possible that Hillary died, her body double died for shitposting on twitter about being in New York at the same time Hillary was ill, and they are now using a CGI recreation of Hillary'sd body double to insert into fakew rallies with people holding their phones up and filming walls instead of the Hillary hologram.

What a time to be alive.

This the phone images are a straight smoking gun

>Does this one look crisp and fresh too?
You can pick a more corrupted version of my picture from another frame, but you can't pick a LESS corrupted version from your video from another frame. Shit reasoning, dismissed.

>this is what CTR actually wants you to believe

>the size of that crowd

test

>but you can't pick a LESS corrupted version from your video from another frame
I posted it three hours ago.

Again thats the shill response we got when we brought up hillarys health the spit up the ear peice and the body double
Every time you all want us to believe a conspiracy that ctr is behind the origin of the claims yet they all have zero effect on trumps campaign m8

>greenscreenhillary
I think "the Chromakey Crook" has a ring to it.

Where's the green screen on this one, shill?

Notice how the lines in the nfl glitch multiply and the stripes are consitent in the hillary green screen

>the stripes are consitent in the hillary green screen

Only if you consider lines drawn by Michael J Fox consistent.

what do you faggots make of this?

btw: CTR pushed body double, and now they're pushing this.

Where is the background shill

Cred Forums here.
There's really nothing to be alarmed about.

Yes m8 where are the multiplied vertical repeating lines like the nfl m8 and you dont see any of even the horizontal distortion in ops image

You mean the flag you can clearly see at :05, you fucking retard?

>Where is the background shill
A mystery

See

There's nothing behind this. She's sick and dying but saying she's being digitally added( (((she)))'s not) is just going to let them stick their labels to us.

>There's really nothing to be alarmed about.
A likely fucking story. By the way the OP video was made using Open Source Software. Linux Mint, Kdenlive and Openshot.

Way to ignore the video that destroys this ridiculous meme conspiracy.

>just going to let them stick their labels to us.
They've already called us nazi frogs, how can they do any worse? Nothing works.

Lol nope tht flag does not strech for the whole of the frame sorry

watch the video fgt.

and i actually know for a fact ctr was pushing the body double, so that they could lump it in with real concerns about her health to make them seem a little crazier.

but go head witcha bad self, you do da damn thang girl

youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

used laugh track too

*you`re

ask yourself, why did twitter let body double trend, when they frequently, almost without question, shut down anti hillary trends after a short period of time.

And before you call me a shill, I'm not. You people are so deluded in yourself that whoever doesn't agree with 100% of the bullshit you spout is somehow
>le CTR shill xdddd
This board is slowly becoming fucking ruined, it's gone so far down the /x/ train I might as well should just start spamming about ghosts and succubi.
I'm a Trump supporter and my father is the head of the local Republican party, but this shit is out of hand.

Because Nazi frog is a retarded label. Crazy conspiracy theorist is a damaging label. Not that it matters at this point in the race, since Hillary is finished, this is just a really dumb fucking theory you're trying to push.

hey ctr, tell me how this one is rigged too

>but go head witcha bad self, you do da damn thang girl
And these idiots think they can fit in here. Just look at this jive talk.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TinDB0g2R_g

The flag and the shadows cast on it dont Match up with the distance sorry

oh okay, thanks for correcting the record.

CTR IS POSTING THESE THREADS TO MAKE DRUMPF SUPPORTERS LOOK STUPID

THIS IS A FALSE ALARM

This.
Hillary is toast but this whole /x/-tier "SHES JUST A HOLOGRAM GUISE XDDDD" theory pushing is nothing more than kids being retarded kids and bringing their spergy autism. It's going to kill us in the end like the e-celebs did with the alt-right.

Great gif.

>it's a green screen guys lul

Clearly not, but okay.

Not even a Hillary supporters but you are fucking retarded, didn't you get the memo? Alex Jones is throwing a shadow people pool party tonight, open to all.

Ask yourslef why it had no effect on the story and why trump continues to rise?

Sorry m8 the nigger cameramans shadow can not be present on thr flag unless hes at least 20 feet back or 12 feet tall

This.

INSIDER ALERT:

The body double was pushed by CTR.

This is too.

It is used to lump with legitimate issues in order to discredit those issues.

You have been warned.

People who call me a shill are actually CTR.

>how do focal lengths work

Might wanna try educating yourself before correcting any further records.

>Clearly twice the height of anyone next to it

The cameraman is standing well behind her next to the flag.

>unless hes at least 20 feet back
There is no reason he couldn't be and it's very likely he is.

Because you stupid faggots got BTFO in thread after thread and gave up after the second day so no """alt-right""" sources ran with it.

>how do shadows work

Lol again no focal length can explain how the shadows cast on a man only feet from hillary again be would have to be 20nfeet back in which case he would seem alot smaller and he would have to be 12 feet fucking tall to appear how he does

If for nothing else, this thread subject is good for keeping the shills busy. We should turn the tables on the faggot shills and make bait threads for them.

>a man only feet from hillary

FOCAL LENGTHS you dumb fuck. He's not as close as you think he is.

What are you talking about m8 how would alt right media effect your fucking shill plans m8 cnn reported the body doubles m8

Lol your narrative makes no sense you reverse shilling fuck
They said the same shit about hillarys health and it being a ctr shill to make is look crazy lol

wait why are people still shilling this when the other crowd POV video came out?

its been pretty much disproven

>which case he would seem alot smaller
Perspective compression from a very long focal length. You can see the huge lenses they use here.

He would be noticeably smaller m8 sorry hes literally 3/4 the size of hillary

Those are two different scenes and location entirely m8

You all tried this last night and got btfo

>I have no idea how cameras work and I refuse to learn

You're genuinely stupid.
This still is from near the end of this video He's noticeably further back from her than you realize.

kek continues to smile on us.

Random dude: " Hillary for prison!"
Grandma Hill replies: "lets make it happen!"

mobile.twitter.com/Jenn_Abrams/status/777548437273255937/video/1

>" Hillary for prison!"
I got a video for that theme as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=d39p6kAKNYQ

Are you sweating right now, pussy?

Sorry m8 see
The shadows dont match and hes obviosly farther back in your shot

>Those are two different scenes
The comparison there is of the exact same location captured from different perspectives with a wide lens and a telephoto lens.

>He would be noticeably smaller m8
Why isn't the door in this image tiny? What about the pickup truck?

No it isn't. If you had access to the full resolution photos you'd see how they're not.

>hes obviosly farther back

Yea, that's the point you dumbass.

Are you retarded
SeeThis is of two competly different areas and angles all together
Hahahahah keep diggin m8

Hes only that far back in your shot m8 and thats why hes less than 3/4 her size unlike my example video

What do you mean the size of both the door and the truck are consistent through both lenses so the black nigger should be as well and hes 3/4 her size and that should not change like in

so

it's she dead?

Still watching NFL under the cool a/c and enjoying this thread.

Explain how it's two different places all together, they look like the same location to me. Same with pic related.

>size of both the door and the truck are consistent through both lenses
The size relative to the girl? They are certainly not. From a wide perspective they appear tiny but from a telephoto perspective they appear much larger.

damn

Laugh track is interesting. The video glitch looks like an MPEG compression issue

>Hes only that far back in your shot

It's the same event. He's standing in the same place in both videos. Your example video was taken with a different camera that was using a different focal length. That's why he appears closer than he is. I know you're desperate to believe this conspiracy but it's bunk.

Maybe they used two cameras, than mixed them together in the post-production?

The render software fucked up the mixed footage?

She's a shapeshifting reptilian.

DAVID ICKE IS RIGHT

They don't know anything about photography. I doubt you're going to prove anything to them.
Here's two photos I took in my back yard a couple minutes ago. 1st at 28mm, 2nd at 300mm. OMG totally different locations, right?

itt people don't know about perspective, lenses and decoding errors

CTR are going to laugh their asses off

New thread.

Exactly, this affected everything, where as ONLY Hillary, her podium and the teleprompters disappeared. All of it should be distorted.