/flg/ Forgotten Languages General: We Lockheed Martin Now

Previous Thread: Forgotten Languages summary:
>Summing up: accepting simple explanations is rewarding, and creates pleasant feelings of understanding in an otherwise stressed society. XViS is a powerful tool for non-invasive psychological belief forming, encoding, and false memory formation. Society has never been so ready to accept specific distorted views of reality."

>"Memes allow to modify brain connectivity in specific ways, and to elicit neurodynamics processes that finally encode beliefs. We can so far force a target brain to filter incoming information the way we wish, and we can get that target brain to distort and transmits further the information we want to."

>"Conspiracy theory may be treated as a memeplex that is easily activated by various pieces of information, giving it meaning consistent with the memeplex responses. From neurobiological perspective learning requires adaptation, changing functional connectivity, adjusting physical structure of the brain. Learning is thus energy-consuming, requires effort that should be carried out only when there are potential benefits."

>"Social networking allows us to add new information to the existing pool of interacting memes, or attractor states - the so-called memeplex - which is then replicated further. As we control the information being fed, we obviously control what beliefs will finally be encoded in millions of brains"

>"Once a set of distorted memory states is entrenched it becomes a powerful force, attracting and distorting all information that has some associations with these states, creating even broader basins of attractors. Encoding of information in this way enhances the memeplex and is one of the reasons why conspiracy theories are so persistent."

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/12/soul-tracking-devices-xvis-and-unitel.html
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474076843303.png
lingvoforum.net/index.php?topic=30262.50
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/search/label/Ned
imgur.com/a/irkOt
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474034615693.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474034885779.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474041502171.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474043602098.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474046278087.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474044040985.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474044873975.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474045473546.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474046540479.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474052248456.jpg
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/03/marine-protected-areas-and.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/06/military-deep-sea-mining-avoiding-usa.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2012/11/the-communication-of-power-mass-media.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rZMaTZvo_nI
youtube.com/watch?v=wfNFFKuVYR0
youtube.com/watch?v=lTeDZr7a7A0
youtube.com/watch?v=dGYzB5KiTJo
youtube.com/watch?v=lpGt3CIqdII
youtube.com/watch?v=2U2K3pkqXzI
youtube.com/watch?v=_2-NPX3_Q7E
youtube.com/watch?v=Mlu2AsQNV3U
pastebin.com/agdMgz2c
pastebin.com/R9nqeLLr
ghostbin.com/paste/hmrsp
lingojam.com/RhyddtoEnglish
comedycentral.co.uk/weird/articles/this-creepy-internet-countdown-just-wasted-everyones-time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BLIT_(short_story)
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/04/advanced-geminiviruses-eradicating.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=swhBAzYtT1w
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/socially-prescribed-role-plays-ufos-and.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/on-dreams-and-beliefs-oreno-ared-skere.html
xvis.org
kenyanlife.info/finger-of-god-church-in-runda/
discord.gg/JD3h4wG
zambiawatchdog.com/our-family-is-not-of-satanists-paglory-ministries-pastor/
dreamresearch.ca/pdf/cultural.pdf
vimeo.com/180878937
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/05/breaking-interspecies-communication.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/06/higher-levels-of-communications-with.html
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://terraeantiqvae.com/profiles/blogs/irunaveleia-y-sus-2#.UoxN1SizKpi&edit-text=&act=url
iesusioshemarian.wordpress.com/2009/12/30/la-mascarada-del-kobold/
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://iesusioshemarian.wordpress.com/2009/01/02/vida-y-pensamientos-de-un-tal-r-cerdan/&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/temnoon
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.diariovasco.com/20090104/cultura/experto-certifico-hallazgos-iruna-20090104.html&edit-text=&act=url
diariovasco.com/20090104/cultura/experto-certifico-hallazgos-iruna-20090104.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>L̶i̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶w̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶H̶a̶l̶l̶i̶b̶u̶r̶t̶o̶n̶ ̶(̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶i̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶n̶y̶)̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶F̶L̶
>Links between FL and Lockheed Martin. (Through XViS)
>Sandia National Laboratories is a multi-program laboratory managed and operated by Sandia Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lockheed Martin Corporation, for the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration under contract DE-AC04-94AL85000.
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/12/soul-tracking-devices-xvis-and-unitel.html

>Digging on patents of any of the stack of processes that NodeSpaces v2.0 does led to "Wierzbicka Nodespaces" and "Goddard, C. & Wierzbicka, A. (Eds). 1994. Semantic and Lexical Universals. Amsterdam: John Benjamins."

>Progress on decoding the nordic/indonesian (seemingly) combination language has been made.

>Explanation on how the languages are made
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474076843303.png

>lingvoforum.net/index.php?topic=30262.50

>We have found the root languages of the most common language on the site. Ned: Nordic, Eskimo, Dravidic
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/search/label/Ned

Most of us are here because of an interest in linguistics or the source of the material they use.

If you're interested in mibeami, I'd say check out Tibeami. Its the same site. Clearly not by the same people involved with FL. Procedurally generated language, but not similar enough to be compared to FL texts.

Tibeami we believe is from the same people who did Mibeami.

Various e-mails:
imgur.com/a/irkOt
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474034615693.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474034885779.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474041502171.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474043602098.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474046278087.jpg

Direne Posts :
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474044040985.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474044873975.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474045473546.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474046540479.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474052248456.jpg

References to contemporary geopolitics:

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/03/marine-protected-areas-and.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/06/military-deep-sea-mining-avoiding-usa.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2012/11/the-communication-of-power-mass-media.html

Interesting posts:
(See: Strange GPS coordinates)
Strange coordinates:
31.918168, 139.869504
41.954269, -101.210973
33.254528, -119.486917
7.524518, 23.231561
47.747966, -101.885083
-49.436495, 70.420879
49.26112S 70.25150E

-------------WARNING: FORGOTTEN LANGUAGES VIDEOS-------------
youtube.com/watch?v=rZMaTZvo_nI
youtube.com/watch?v=wfNFFKuVYR0
youtube.com/watch?v=lTeDZr7a7A0
youtube.com/watch?v=dGYzB5KiTJo
youtube.com/watch?v=lpGt3CIqdII
youtube.com/watch?v=2U2K3pkqXzI
youtube.com/watch?v=_2-NPX3_Q7E
youtube.com/watch?v=Mlu2AsQNV3U
---------------------------------------------------------------

Progress on the languages:
ned:
pastebin.com/agdMgz2c
pastebin.com/R9nqeLLr

Ned Research
nikkad - nigger
vekkin - faggot
degoge - language
degogst - languages
sikyaneree - dictionary
sy - of
dy - the
zas - word
zasen - words/terms
en - and
szirakitai - dissociation
ottikoe - unique
ermeknen - aspects
psykopataik - psychopathic
andzaen - errors
meer - as
univerzalen - universals
een - in
teknolekt - technolect
lingistyk - linguistic
eevditanokee - illiteracy
szigozie - disguise
sekateg - becoming
fakstrteg - processing
etaovist - anomalies
skizoafektyva - schizoaffective
szizaerden - disorders
evadeggeke - emergence
antigrammader - antigrammar
Aramit - Aramaic
Americanologija - Americanology
didetyk - semantic
gedanee - harmony
Rusija - Russia
inmobovik - republic
Dedanti - Federation
kre - what
daamet - is
inmindistteg - representing
metafoorijk - metaphorical
zjizse/en - system/s
eemvikdit - implicit
szikaoddi - discourse
fjirik/en - physic/s
mobovik = public
zaerd - order

estimated
psykologija - psychology
teknologija - technology

Ignes Vevav Kagtditi - On Higher level Cognition?

guess

aer - or
gys - this
eyn - a/an/one
ane - all
vev - well
de - the
meer vev meer dy - as well as the
meer vev meer - as well as
daam - that
daamet - is
et - it
se/see - be
ke - come

known prefixes

in- - re-
szi- - dis-

known suffixes

-teg - -ing
-tai - likely -ion
-ree - -ry
-gen/-ger -
-en - -s
-aik/yk - -ic
-kee - -cy
[location]-ide - of [location]
-ist - -ies
-yva - -ive
-logija - -logy

Archived threads:

What does Lockheed Martin have to do with forgotten languages

yo currybro do you know dravidian

I don't understand this at all but I am intrigued.

they own sandia which has the contract for xvis

so what is the endgoal here? translate the site? figure out how to make more advanced memes?

XViS is mentioned a lot as a software or something that they use often.

www.xvis.org

>Acknowledgements This work is supported by the DOE Office of Science (Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research).

Sandia National Laboratories is a multi-program laboratory managed and operated by Sandia Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lockheed Martin Corporation, for the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration under contract DE-AC04-94AL85000.

forgetting all the spoopy implications of everything else, or how they came upon it, doesn't this entire thing imply that the cassini discus is a universal language we all already instinctively know?

does this mean that the progenitor of humans embedded this?

>figure out how to make more advanced memes?
We already did
Nigger in Ned = Nikka
Faggot in Ned = vekkin
Jews in Drizza = Jawl

I think the endgoal is to ultimately find out what the original content in the translated texts is.
We're also trying to find out the purpose for the entire sites existance, whether it be stage 4 terminal turbo autism or something else.

We keep stumbling upon more and more interesting relations, this site is absolutely INFESTED with different rabbit holes. You could literally open the site, dig in any direction at all, and find something very interesting. We want to know why.

I reccomend joining the Discord if you want to get a better understanding, these threads have a lot of info, but there is A LOT more in the discord

oh my god can you work out what penis is in drizza?

we need to use the benis

I think its Wiain

The language (Ned) looks constructed.

Not dismissing this entire site out of hand, but the words listed highly resemble their english translations, as do the individual prefixes.

Highly skeptical.

or witin

If what the people who are translating it have said is correct, it is theorized to be a mixture of Nordic, Eskimo, and Druvidian (SP? I'm not sure If i spelled that name right.)

We aren't sure ourselves, but we do know that the translation is pretty solid, constructed or not.

We're all going into this open minded, we're not trying to prove it's real, we're just trying to find out.

They are constructed, that's the point.

Neurobio fag here again.
Posting Rhydd dictionary, currently we at 273 words:
ghostbin.com/paste/hmrsp

And Rhydd translator:
lingojam.com/RhyddtoEnglish

Brainlets

ITS THE JAWL

Fair enough.

Some typographical features of the language make it look Hungarian to me. Do we have any word on grammar of the language? Because I'd be inclined to assume its poor autism if it's just a word-for-word encoding of English without a unique grammar.

I used to make conlangs in my free time (though i'd never get more than 200 words of vocab) and even I was able to create unique grammar rules

The original post by Ayndryl states that the languages, when fused, have a working grammar and syntax taken from the rules of the original language. The Langs have to be similar in nature it seems to have a succsessful fusion, and then on top of that the supposed software synthetically "evolves" the language to account for the evolution over time, think like Old English to contemporary. It's fascinating what they say it does.

delibering advanced memetic weapon

In practice this just means word-for-word encoding with the occasional shakeup in word order, but maybe we just haven't looked far enough.

From what little we've seen, the algorithm is pretty smart. It can detect some pretty lengthy noun clusters.

There are languages that don't even use the latin alphabet on their website though, so I doubt it's all english.

if its real, i would've loved to have access to this shit when i was going autismo in my teen years

Nice

Ned Research
nikkad - nigger
vekkin - faggot
degoge - language
degogst - languages
sikyaneree - dictionary
sy - of
dy - the
zas - word
zasen - words/terms
en - and
szi/raki/tai/en - dis/socia/tion/s
szi/raki/tai/va - dis/socia/tion/s
ottikoe - unique
ermek/nen - aspect/s
psykopataik - psychopathic
andzaen - errors
meer - as
univerzal/en - universal/s
een - in
teknolekt - technolect
lingistyk - linguistic
eevditanokee - illiteracy
szigozie - disguise
sekateg - becoming
fakstrteg - processing
etaov/ist - anomal/ies
skizoafektyva - schizoaffective
szi/zaerd/en - dis/order/s
evadeggeke - emergence
antigrammader - antigrammar
Aramit - Aramaic
Americanologija - Americanology
didetyk - semantic
gedanee - harmony
Rusija - Russia
inmobovik - republic
Dedanti - Federation
kre - what
daam - am
daamet - is
in/min/dist/teg - re/pre/sent/ing
metafoorijk - metaphorical
zjizse/en - system/s
eemvikdit - implicit
szi/kaoddi - dis/course
fjirik/en - physic/s
mobovik = public
zaerd - order
morfologik - morphologic
gys - to
nad/en - term/s
ervtee - define
geds - hard
neeair - since
niair - with - maybe once?
die - see
et - it
diktyan - section
fidnovee - virtually
vavab/en - follow/s

dasen - that
kaag - all
kannotevee - certainly
eel - other
gaom/en - group/s
ansifisov/en - individual/s
ny - will
see - be
ekkgete - accent
meojza - major
kodi - case
ekovee - equally
ervtee - find
siovekte - dialect
erzie - arise
voiz - from
vokte - fact
voee - lay
tegozin/en - linguist/s
odi - use
rees - like
nijnee - them
redbek - rather
sivangen/vji - different/ly
daog - though
feamve - people
mez/iodan/zsen/teg/en - mis/under/stand/ing/s
etze - its/it's
eenaag - inside
tegoz - lingue
ergoz - argue
ferienee - variety
iv = if
ve = we
vev - well
aer - or
e/raki/tai/en - as/socia/tion/s
e/raki/tai/va - as/socia/ti/ve
dit/teg - cite/ing
estimated
psykologija - psychology
teknologija - technology

Хoyэвep, тpэнcлитepэшaн из э тинг

Ignes Vevav Kagtditi - On Higher level Cognition?

guess

zin - set
eyn - a/an/one
ane - all
de - the
meer vev meer dy - as well as the
meer vev meer - as well as
daam - that
daamet - is
et - it
se/see - be
ke - come

known prefixes

mez- - mis-
in- - re-
szi- - dis-

known suffixes

-vee - -ly
-teg - -ing
-tai - -ion
-ree - -ry
-en - -s
-ger -
-en - -s
-aik/yk - -ic
-kee - -cy
[location]-ide - of [location]
-ist - -ies
-yva - -ive
-logija - -logy

Kagtditiva tegozityken nee daamet einrykaan eyn veksikagdtaikov dyzaee sy degoge; et neesd ebodokst dy vave sy degoge votktyanen en sdoknoin, ankvosteg fogtaik en szikaoddi sivatrir. Een szikaoddi, ferijoen ketabvdedge dovar, tegozityk aer tanvtegozityk, daam anfakded, vjwek Fauconnier (1985/1994) kovyt vastov zookst. Eok onnaddeke, evade eok kannast zas, een szikaoddi inveknen en efakst eyn vastov inmindisttai sy eenaag ditotai. Erzon dy gekasteg en annadminntai sy vastov inmindisttaien zin sob nij einrykaan ver dy tegozityk ekinri, aag neesd ver dy zoeek ditotai, en ver gekjikvamdedik ketabvdedge, menik kovyt zavs ketabvdedge. Eok onnaddeke daamet sodis een eyn vastov zooke vwek daamet dy zoeokanen fanrmektyva en faribovee geins rees eel fertykimdenen een dy zoeek evast. De daamet dy sodi zooke (raamoke 0).

Cognitive linguistics is not only a lexico-grammatical theory of language; it also embraces the whole of language functions and structure, including pragmatic and discourse dimensions. In discourse, various knowledge frames, linguistic or non-linguistic, are invoked, which Fauconnier (1985/1994) called mental spaces. Each utterance, even each content word, in discourse reflects and evokes a mental representation of some situation. For the encoding and interpretation of mental representations we draw not only on the linguistic expression but also on the speech situation, and on encyclopedic knowledge., often called world knowledge. Each utterance is based in a mental space which is the speaker's perspective and possibly shared by oher participants in the speech event. This is the base space (space 0).

Vastov zooke dyzaee sernas oeote meer eyn kagtditiva evnadttaiva gys zava medee sy dy invangetyov faboveen vevte otravas rees vagikzaigenas dinden een gegeantaiva tegozityker, aag ger, een dy zak sy Fauconnier (1997) en Fauconnier en Sweetser (1996), ervavamyt steeak eyn gekamorteg kagtditiva dyzaee sy szikaoddi en szikaoddi medeogevast. Een dy ervavamvast sy dy angateg szikaoddi, zoeokaner en neeraner geanen gys keem er dokk sy kaag dy vastov zookst oemgeyt om en jaarg ek ennak tyva gij sokk gys ennak sy nijnee gys evobozatae nijnee voddyd:

Mental space theory started out as a cognitive alternative to solve many of the referential problems left unsolved by logic-oriented trends in generative linguistics, but has, in the work of Fauconnier (1997) and Fauconnier and Sweetser (1996), developed into an encompassing cognitive theory of discourse and discourse management. In the development of the ongoing discourse, speaker(s) end hearer(s) have to keep track of all the mental spaces opened up and can at any time go back to any of them to elaborate them further.

Aag rees Freud, Skinner tyva stuigt een dy 1950 en dy 1960, eyn tyva nar segefijdzi stuigt eyn viner en teb emmdaok gys dokveteg faboveen niair de segefijs en eatyanen — eyn sinkte inoktyan gys dy psikoanalityk zekaav sy daogte dasen stuigt finfovgete er daogaote meok sy annadttaiov psikologji. Kagtditiva segefijdzi, eyn inoktyan ditdiv gys Skinner sdikte segefijdov ferosig, ekketab dedgyt dy eemzandeke sy eel vokgerden een de psikologee — ziu jaarg nij dinta feamve rees meike een eyn meoze. Vev, ziu kide, aag ziu veddeen ver mezae evektyva inerovnen dee ziu dinta nijnee mezae rees deen anzseos sy segefijodovee sivade etiover.
Translates to:
But like Freud, Skinner’s time was in the 1950s and the 1960s, a time when behaviorism was a fresh and new approach to tackling problems with human behavior and emotions — a direct reaction to the psychoanalytic school of thought that was prevalent throughout much of international psychology. Cognitive behaviorism, a reaction itself to Skinner’s strict behavioral paradigm, acknowledged the importance of other factors in human psychology — you can’t treat people like mice in a maze. Well, you can, but you get far more effective results if you treat them more like humans instead of behaviorally-driven animals

>youtube.com/watch?v=rZMaTZvo_nI
>1:49
What the heck did the logo of one of our ISPs forgot in this video?

Are the english parts of these from citations in FL articles? or your translation?

Can someone give me a rundown of what is happening? Have we found some ancient nordic aryan language?

see >If what the people who are translating it have said is correct, it is theorized to be a mixture of Nordic, Eskimo, and Druvidian (SP? I'm not sure If i spelled that name right.)

don'twatch
the
videos

why?

That's one of them, supposedly there are at least 17 completed different languages all of which are combinations of multiple languages, and at least 30 more in development.

This is all assuming that what the site creators have said is true.

you die

Kagtditiva tegozityken nee daamet einrykaan eyn veksikagdtaikov dyzaee sy degoge; et neesd ebodokst dy vave sy degoge votktyanen en sdoknoin, ankvosteg fogtaik en szikaoddi sivatrir. Een szikaoddi, ferijoen ketabvdedge dovar, tegozityk aer tanvtegozityk, daam anfakded, vjwek Fauconnier (1985/1994) kovyt vastov zookst. Eok onnaddeke, evade eok kannast zas, een szikaoddi inveknen en efakst eyn vastov inmindisttai sy eenaag ditotai. Erzon dy gekasteg en annadminntai sy vastov inmindisttaien zin sob nij einrykaan ver dy tegozityk ekinri, aag neesd ver dy zoeek ditotai, en ver gekjikvamdedik ketabvdedge, menik kovyt zavs ketabvdedge. Eok onnaddeke daamet sodis een eyn vastov zooke vwek daamet dy zoeokanen fanrmektyva en faribovee geins rees eel fertykimdenen een dy zoeek evast. De daamet dy sodi zooke (raamoke 0).

Cognitive linguistics is not only a lexico-grammatical theory of language; it also embraces the whole of language functions and structure, including pragmatic and discourse dimensions. In discourse, various knowledge frames, linguistic or non-linguistic, are invoked, which Fauconnier (1985/1994) called mental spaces. Each utterance, even each content word, in discourse reflects and evokes a mental representation of some situation. For the encoding and interpretation of mental representations we draw not only on the linguistic expression but also on the speech situation, and on encyclopedic knowledge., often called world knowledge. Each utterance is based in a mental space which is the speaker's perspective and possibly shared by oher participants in the speech event. This is the base space (space 0).

>Cred Forums finds an old creepypasta site
>treats it as some sort of second coming of Kek
>autism ensues
comedycentral.co.uk/weird/articles/this-creepy-internet-countdown-just-wasted-everyones-time

As an user who has watched over 200 of them, I can say you will probably be fine.

Theres been some shilling around that it will destroy your brain. And people call US crazy.

The website theorizes that you can transmit data to the brain through encoded signals to your retinas. The videos are unsettling, that is for sure, but most of it sounds like shitty electro.

An interesting one is Mars Supressed. The description in the youtube video links to some LROC pictures of the moon. Very cool stuff.

nice try shill, you're not brainwashing us today :^)

>creepypasta
Obama administration fighting with China over who gets to steal gold from norway is my FAVORITE creepypasta

o fug XDD

Reverse engineering of "Denebian probes". Whatever Denebians are.

lockheed martin employee here

guess I'll take questions

Another user said the "end goal" was ultimately to create a method of "hearing" via light entering the eyes akin to how we hear sound, thereby allowing us to express pure thought via light to Ayy lmaos. I believe someone else said the audio is what's unsettling, not the actual video, although the audio is someone a sonic "image" of the video's image.

Is there any truth to this?

Have you ever heard of XViS?

www.xvis.org

>Acknowledgements This work is supported by the DOE Office of Science (Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research).

>Sandia National Laboratories is a multi-program laboratory managed and operated by Sandia Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lockheed Martin Corporation, for the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration under contract DE-AC04-94AL85000.

not really, but if you give me more information I can probably research it when I go back to work

Anti-Gravity fields
Are they real?

nice dubs nigger

Thats the Endgoal of the site creators, not of us. Or at least thats what it seems. There is quite a bit of information that would lead to that conclusion.

though we have also determined that the site creators did not write the articles on their site, but merely scraped them all from an English source. If that is true, then it would be someone elses end goal, and this would be a leak site.

Either way, we're not sure. yes there are interesting sonographs of the Cassini Diskus video in particular that match the symbols of the images tagged as Cassini Diskus, I'll see if I can find you some links, let me dig for a second. We have a few.

engel?

also does mind control work

what's up with the google earth coords?

Yes, I should have been more clear about the end goal being on their end, not ours.

This is all incredibly fascinating.

It's a website that uses it's own language to remain "hidden" -- i.e., normies won't understand it. They make their language(s) by throwing old languages through a self-made script, unable to be decoded unless you're part of the inside group so that you have the key to decipher it.

They translate physics related articles into their own language and spew metaphysical garbage.

Cred Forums is giving them free advertisement basically, and goes full tinfoil retard by believing Youtube videos can project thoughts into your mind/fuck you up :^)

doubtful but if so would be classified I guess, haven't heard of it and don't see why we would ever need it

This whole things sounds like BLIT

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BLIT_(short_story)

no

what do you think we even do here?

>lockheed employee shows up
>shills show up at the same time

>it is theorized to be a mixture of Nordic, Eskimo, and Druvidian
From what I can see, there's some traces of Russian, too
>psykologija
>teknologija
>Americanologija
look exactly like their Russian counterparts (пcихoлoгия, тeхнoлoгия, aмepикaнoлoгия), just transliterated to Latin.

if you guys are connected to FL then to you everything from aeroplanes to vampire psyops mind moulding

>>lockheed employee shows up

>instantly believing someone who typed "lockheed martin employee here" on an anonymous Mongolian culinary arts forum

what are you saying

i mean i just got back from the office but i'm not going to risk my job and post my id card or something

uh we are affiliated with the orlando site but i am pretty sure they don't do any of that there

Spots where ayys are showing interest in. Supposedly these spots are rich in Rhenium. Apparently Yulara, Australia is of great importance.

Maybe an Aussie can investigate.

Deneb is a star in the constellation Raa Major.

So ayy lmao probes from there.

>implying Lockheed Martin employee isn't a shill

I too work at sandy hook you shoulda seen da horra it was anudda shoah

>lockheed martin employee

that doesn't mean shit. I used to work with some lockheed martin guys on a tug boat. There is the business as usual end and that is the biggest end.

The research shit is a small club.

i mean i don't fault you guys for not believing me but i hope you realize there are Cred Forums readers that work at lockheed martin

i'm not even sure what role lockheed martin has in this, just thought i'd say hey i work there. whatever man

I think you guys are forgetting the possibility of there being an AI that creates all this mumbo jumbo and the weird amalgam images.

They just dump text into it, it spits this shit out, and then a program decodes it. The way it smashed images together is kinda offsetting and occult minded though.

Well, it's a spin off company that only a small number of upper types probably even know about, so unlikely you have any knd of clue beyond what is theorized.

good luck regardless, I just doubt they keep that kind of shit for their average employee to access.

cool, I will probably search around on monday then

>The XVis project brings together the key elements of research to enable scientific discovery at extreme scale. Scientific computing will no longer be purely about how fast computations can be performed. Energy constraints, processor changes, and I/O limitations necessitate significant changes in both the software applications used in scientific computation and the ways in which scientists use them. Components for modeling, simulation, analysis, and visualization must work together in a computational ecosystem, rather than working independently as they have in the past. This project provides the necessary research and infrastructure for scientific discovery in this new computational ecosystem by addressing four interlocking challenges: emerging processor technology, in situ integration, usability, and proxy analysis.

thats from their site, We don't have a plethora of info on them that would make sense. Most of it is technology that shouldn't exist, and XViS also has some offhand connection to some articles that cite Raytheon classified docs.

i have a way of accessing some things that i probably shouldn't and might be able to find out more, but i can't elaborate obviously. if you can give me a list of abbreviations i can probably do some research on my own

>its another episode of Rantic baiting /x/ to viral their autism on Cred Forums

You mean that the articles themselves have no basis in truths and are just bullshit filler text?

We have considered this, there's simply too many articles that sync up with real world scientific sources for that to make sense to me.

I do believe it's all bullshit, but they aren't writing the bullshit, someone is giving them the bullshit. If it was just text dumped into something that spat out bullshit articles, then the FL text shouldn't line up with their external citations, but it does.

>muh rantic

Literally no one is buying this angle. Back to the shilling board with you.

and identify yourself when they start looking at who is looking for what they want hidden?

knock yourself out...

why hello rantic

>no u

k

if u ever work in this industry you'll start to see how bad things are managed

So wait. The language studf is to make a universal "pure thought" language. They then want to use light to be able to beam thought (in this universal language) to people/Ayys.

So what's the point of the videos? Why do they have sound? Why is the sound linked to the video? Are they trying to see if they can make people understand images by sound? A way to "learn" what the images (and thus the light) says?

^

so it's easy to slip through the cracks

ok, well if you're certain you'll be able to find something of interest and return with it safely, by all means.

Keywords might include:

embedding subliminals
meme making
electromagnetic behavior modification
image encoding
Godelian shock input

I think what they do is grab a bunch of articles about the subject, take a few for translation, and leave the rest for citations.

But some of these subjects require a lot of knowledge already, like the one about geminiviruses.

And many of their sources need university credentials to access, there's a lot of peer reviewed journals.

Has an entire article been decrypted yet?

I have the entire virus article decrypted from Rhydd.
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/04/advanced-geminiviruses-eradicating.html?m=1

Other than one out of place word ("askaeth") that shows up throughout the article with no apparent source, all of the information is just a straight rip from three other websites/journals.

But I've run across articles with original text, or at least text that isn't indexed by google before. Those are where the cool shit must be.

If you're trying to transition folks from auditory to visual communication, it's best to use both simultaneously when teaching them.

This is why parents sound out words and letters when teaching their children to read and ASL instructors sign slowly while saying each word they sign.

Eventually, the auditory aspect is no longer necessary, and the visual communication form can become the sole focus. As the visual form becomes more comfortable, speed increases are natural.

In essence, a "language" of imagery could allow for communication in which the only limitation for how much information can be delivered in a given amount of time is frame rate. For the human eye, we'd only be getting ~30fps at best, but that's still far more information than we're capable of today.

Where "light language"would flourish, however, is in computers. A 3px×3px transmission could, even if only in black and white, deliver entire bytes in each frame with room to spare.

are you implying then, that people only feel ill during viewing the videos because they're not used to perceiving information in the way they are?

i have a hard time believing the intention is to teach a new language as opposed to mind control

One of their videos : youtube.com/watch?v=swhBAzYtT1w

says it was recorded at Club Quilox in Lagos, Nigeria . Don't know what to make of that but it could be a possible lead.

Your poodo inttelextual wirtnfs ate food aovisu.

H7mena she came 120 and beond.
This a havsembeen stupid and proven

What you are listening is the jimhen long for sequrnao pcigure to be preceives s ssmooth kovemrht.

>"Can talk of how a particular object in the spacecraft is used? Do we know how it conveys information? No, we don't. We ignore everything about the technomic, the sociotechnic, and the ideotechnic functions of these objects. We fully understand the ultimate purpose of the spacecraft: to travel; we have reverse engineered some of the spacecraft's systems, and we have a general idea on how some symbols are to be read, but at the end of the day we find ourselves as Neanderthals trying to understand the workings of a present-day car or,
even worse, a nuclear magnetic resonance machine"

I already love this shit. Thanks, bros.

I'LL BITE

is this a skunkworks and why is their a ref to human experimentation on isis prisoners on a site linked to Lockheed?
It's potatoanon here by the way.
Still IMO a cult based aound a few sociopaths but ducking live the way the hive applies itself to decryption. awesome.

Can someone give me the hard linkage between lockheed and xvis?

...is this Ruben losing his shit?

Anything on the human experimentation article?

Yeadh. Looks like.

discord link?

Not sure I know which one you mean.

There's only like 5 or 6 Rhydd articles.

Some of the words in the one with original content ONLY appear in that one, so we're gonna have to hope for a miracle at some point.

Shina Peller’s name will not be strange to you. He is the owner of the popular Lagos-based nightclub, Quilox. The son of late Professor Abiola Peller, popularly known then as Africa’s greatest magician.

Apart from being the offspring of a popular and successful father, here are eight other things about Shina Peller you might not know.

1. He is the Group chairman and group chief executive officer of Aquila group of companies a diversified conglomerate, based in Nigeria, with business interests and subsidiary in neighboring West African countries. His is also known as one of the youngest entrepreneurs in Nigeria.

2. He studied Chemical Engineering at Ladoke Akintola University of technology, Ogbomosho Nigeria and later on, obtained a Masters degree in Business Management from the same university.

3. Despite his love for partying and the nightlife, he is religious. He shut down his club, Quilox during the Ramadan season in 2014 so that Muslims will use the holy period to draw closer to God.

4. His late dad, Professor Peller dad was his closest friend. In an interview with Orukpe Nelson, Shina reveals that he misses his dad every day “because he was my closest friend…He was playful and funny. When you have a father with such qualities, you will definitely miss him when he is no more.”

5. He is an oil and gas tycoon. Peller is all sorts of entrepreneurial. He is the boss and CEO of Aquila Oil and Gas.

6. He has a brother, Kayode Joseph who was once a magician like their father but is now a bishop of a fast growing Christian ministry, Finger of God Ministries.

7. He is a philanthropist and has a foundation called Help the Blind and Handicap Foundation that helps widows, handicap and orphans by empowering them through scholarships and business grants. He has also funded the establishment and construction of mosques throughout the country.

Energy links
CEO of Aquila Oil and Gas.
Point 6
Cult?

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/socially-prescribed-role-plays-ufos-and.html

Discusses mildmt tests on ISIS prisioners.

Still think this is a cult scam but still intrigues and love the work that has been done to decrypt (or shits and giggles at least).

Is it possible the shitlord behind this has been doing gov translation and inadvertently leaked?

Zaod mensen daam oemg.

Zasen daam sekateg univerzal.

It could be because the method they're using reacts in a certain way with the human nervous system. Binaural beats for example. It's not a matter of language, it's a matter of how our brains work.

Ah, that's a different language I'm afraid. Looks like it's called "Nula"

Discord doesn't have any progress on that one.

What's spooky is they just released an article in Rhydd. They almost never do that.
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/on-dreams-and-beliefs-oreno-ared-skere.html

And it shows direct tranlations.
They want us to solve this shit I swear.

this just got real for me. if they play the right set of beats your heart would stop because of pressure or some shit right?

Nice quote, sauce?

From xvis.org

I should add, FL ITSELF is not linked to Lockheed, the software and tech that FL references is supposedly made by a company that owns Lockheed

When I say software they reference, they dont USE it, there's articles about XViS and the technology THEY use. AFAIK the technology in discussion isn't actively used on FL

THEORETICALLY if the process used to encode data in the videos works, this is ALL SPECULATION, but it seems like they could sort of send "commands" to your brain subconsciously that you wouldn't even realize.

I would ASSUME since it can seemingly completely modify your Neural Network that it could feasibly send a command to "stop" your heart.

Again, all speculation, and that's even assuming any of this is true.

>Finger of God Ministries
kenyanlife.info/finger-of-god-church-in-runda/

According to a woman who used to be a member of the church before quitting, for any woman to be accepted in the church that she says is a sect, Hellon and “church elders” have to insert fingers in the woman’s private parts.

They claim that by doing so, they are cleansing the woman from evil spirits. The woman further says that drinking alcohol and smoking bh@ng is allowed during preaching.

After the sermons, worshippers, including church elders and the Head Pastor, engage in s3x 0rg!£s.

The woman also revealed that every Wednesday morning, Hellon holds prayers for couples and wife swapping is allowed.

The church is located in Runda in an eight bed-roomed mansion that is heavily guarded. For you to enter the church, you must have an identification card that proves you are a member.

Sources intimate that those who frequent the satanic church are prominent youthful businessmen and local celebrities.

Sometime back, the Government tried to close the satanic church but it’s still operational with Hellon as the Head Pastor.

Hit me up with the discord guys, the old one is dead

discord.gg/JD3h4wG

Ty

nvidoa working with them cool tech

but

I don't see how this is not just more of rubens tie in shit

The stuff behind that Nigerian nightclub where that fl vid was recorded is mind bending though

The owners brother Kayode Joseph runs this 'finger of god' shit aside from having another brother who is ceo of a major oil and gas distribution network
'
£Just last month, Victoria another sister to Blessed also died almost three months after his other brother Pius also mate a sudden death. There has also been a spate of unexplained deaths at the college where almost every year a student dies in unexplained circumstances.

But speaking under the theme ‘wisdom’ during a sponsored live radio programme dubbed Life issues on KNC radio, Blessed said the misfortunes in his family are being caused by a Pastor from Finger of God ministries because the named Pastor of Katondo has an ambition to wipe out the Machuta family and then take over Paglory ministries.
"
zambiawatchdog.com/our-family-is-not-of-satanists-paglory-ministries-pastor/

Fuck I want to join the discord and am ok it is secure as server based but cannot be sure there are not cultists/fl people in it. Instinct says no.

At this point, even if the site is run by a crazy fucking autist with problems, the information he's being fed isn't of public domain.

Every single article I've found that has external sources seems to link almost directly to the translated text, often times word for word.

Im willing to put money that they're ripping all their articles from somewhere. Whether or not they're bullshit is a different story, but he has an extremely in depth and well informed source that he's using for his little language project if that's all it is.

To be honest, we have no idea if FL is in our discord or not.

We assume they use that google reporting service that notifies them when their link is posted online, and it leads straight to our discord.

It's very much within possibility. Now, we have absolutely 0 evidence to support that, but theoretically they could be watching all these threads, and in the discord.

Thats some real tin foil hat shit tho

No, your heart isn't connected to your brain in that way. You can't "turn off" your heart.

But that relies on the assumption that what they're attempting is even possible. Making a language that you can then use as the basis for essentially fancy semaphore is one thing, directly beaming information into your head is another. They're talking about causing specific rods/cones to react in a specific manner to elicit a specific response. We don't know if our eyes, nervous system, and brains work like that.

And even then, it would be in a language that you don't know. If I told you to kill yourself in Swahili, would you? Would you even know that what I told you was actual language, and that it wasn't gibberish?

I love the link to the fl video coming from Nigerian nightclub run and linked to pure vermin level African money/power oil half of africas presidents via the owners father and massive satanic cult shit via one brother and a massive oil and gas distro company. Script for a bond movie in there alone.

I absolutely agree with you, I'm not putting credit to any of this.

Everything I'm saying is what it would be under the blanket assumption that it may be true, though it is very likely not.

My main point there is that I don't think the FL contributors are writing these articles at all, someone else is and is feeding them to the FL contributors that they then translate and post.

The idea behind the Cassini Diskus is that you already "know" the language, it's some sort of primordial universal language that can be unlocked somehow through audio and visual stimuli.

I absolutely understand where you're coming from, it's all absolutely fucking nutty and you'd have to be nuts to believe it was true, but it is an interesting concept, and I'm just interested in finding the source, not whether it's true or not.

In "Psychosomatic disease and the 'visceral' brain: Recent developments bearing on the Papez theory of emotion" (1949), Paul D. Maclean theorized about the kindling process. "It is possible that if a certain electrical pattern of information were to reverberate for a prolonged period or at repeated intervals in the neuronal circuit, the nerve cells (perhaps, say, as the result of enzymatic catalysis in the dentritic processes at specific axone-dendritic junctions) would be permanently 'sensitized' to respond to this particular pattern at some future time. Such a mechanism would provide for one variety of enduring memory in a way that is remotely analogous to a wire recorder. These hypothetical considerations suggest how oft-repeated childhood emotional patterns could persist to exert themselves in adult life."

See PTSD studies.

Is this leak via stupid?

Still lean towards fabrication via Os razor . If the human experimentation article would be real it will make headlines worldwide if so and the source is ID'd

Maybe it's the fact that I haven't slept, but I'm pretty well convinced they know about our efforts now.

The last time they posted an article in Rhydd was early July. And the one they posted today just happens to be tagged "Neurolinguistics" (the first thing I ever posted about).

Maybe it's because I've been talking with a bunch of clammy, paranoid /x/philes in these threads, but that sounds awfully suspicious.

Shit user

Really like to hook up but instinct says i can't watch out for any spanish/nigerian accents

Want to bring the press in?

Do it.

We need the full trans of

Today's Headline:
Internet Antisemites Get Worked Up Over ARG

In other news, I've found where they ripped part of today's new Rhydd article.
dreamresearch.ca/pdf/cultural.pdf

Conversation had but we need more before they will put resources on it. like us suspicion too much chance of it being larpers/cultists.

Think the press (can't name who UK broadsheet ) are monitoring /pol anyway from the sound of it and were aware of the thread.

Admin Name Mark Hagen
Admin Email [email protected]
www.dreamresearch.ca

or distract us.

>(((human kind)))

I'm sorry, but I don't care how much DMT I smoke, inject, eat or bathe in, I will never ever see (((humanity))) as a real thing.

How can people, with high IQ's fall for the biggest blue pull of all time?

>muh ayylmaos
>unironically believes in (((humanity)))

Completely tarnishes any credibilty for these people for me.

There is only one people I want to be with while high on DMT and that is with my Race in OUR OWN fucking Nation.

I rather think if this is sociopathy they enjoy the attention.

Well I wouldn't even be a part of this if it didn't involve back-translation and linguistics. The fact that this is fun is the only thing keeping me going.

So I mean, they didn't really distract me.

The perception was that the allyns shit was a disinfo so as to blow off investigation.

However its probably run by a greasy spaniard called ruben who has mental issues and possibly a small cult.

For what it's worth, they're probably referencing us as a whole because we're similar enough for that.

Just like how you would call butterflies "butterfly" instead of "monarch butterfly".

What about the fact that the dox on ruben is pretty solid? He is a fucking spanner and mobile freakshow.

Oh, I heard about some owner being mentally ill. I have had little reason to look into this until it offers something decent.

I have been scarred by stuff like this when I found out about Nation, Family and Race, it relieved me of those episodes of intense and extreme deep thought.

I may come off shallow and close minded, but to me Race is as deep as anything and "humnaity" is based on nothing and has been very damaging (not even a skinhead 1488er).

I just don't see how any Race is like us when we are all equally free to be ourselves.

What was the dox? Was their documents on medical history?

If you were in the discord, you'd know the dox on Ruben isn't very solid.

>Pic related, "ruben"

In actuality, his name is Fulgencio, and he's the secretary general of the Socialist Group of Vienna.

Here's a Vimeo of him giving some kind of speech.

vimeo.com/180878937

Oh, I have no clue about the actual effects of the videos themselves, but the user I replied to seemed to be wanting more info on how light could be used to deliver information, so I figured I'd give my two cents on it.

If the videos really are subliminal shit, then pairing a binaural with the images would be a damn good way to entrain shit.

Say you play a binaural with a frequency similar to that of brain waves when someone is absolutely terrified and in the video, you're exposed to frame flashes of fruits in a supermarket. The subliminal outcome there could be a number of things, such as:

>instilling a fear of fruit
>linking fright to cravings of fruit
>building fruit up as a trigger for flight/fight responses

FL doesn't talk about binaural stuff that much. I grabbed as many links as I could find about the topic, I'd say give the English parts a read if you like

>forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/05/breaking-interspecies-communication.html
>"The encoder mimics the transformations performed by the retina; that is, it converts visual input into the code used by the retina’s output cells (the ganglion cells), and the transducer then drives the ganglion cells to fire as the code specifies."
As it happens, that source is also a link to XViS (Pic related).
>forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/06/higher-levels-of-communications-with.html
>the rod converts the encoded beam of light into an electrical signal by triggering a G protein-coupled receptor cascade. Hence, the rod generates highly amplified, reproducible signals. The cones operate similarly but with their own set of phototransduction components, and with a lower level of sensitivity than that of the rods. Both rods and cones contribute to the detection of visual information. Cones respond to intensities over a broader range, and lay the basis for color-based visual image transfer to the brain.
That article has some very interesting graphics detailing it on it.

There's more, I'll dig some up if you're interested

Sure, humans can technically see at frame rates much higher than 30fps but reaction time and ability to actually process each frame is a limiting factor. It's why we can technically see all the muzzle flashes of a full auto machine gun, but it takes a great deal of experience to actually count how many rounds were fired on the spot.

>Vienna
He is from Villena.

Yes, the locations line up.

Fulgencio Cerdan is not an archaeologist. He's a politician with no discernible background in language. The source for that fucking dox was Abovetopsecret, in a fucking thread about Vampires with a circumstantial connection to Ayrndyl and a translating account called "2075Ruben"

Its a weak fucking dox

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://terraeantiqvae.com/profiles/blogs/irunaveleia-y-sus-2#.UoxN1SizKpi&edit-text=&act=url

Iruña-Veleia and their "revolutionary" graphites III: The judicial phase
Posted by Alicia M. Canto on March 25, 2009 at 9:00 am
The previous two posts on this very sorry affair: 'Iruña-Veleia and his "revolutionary" graphites: A sad and announces ... (19-11-2008), and II ' (03/03/2009) have tried the adventures of those already distant "exceptional findings" (which so many expectations and hopes raised among experts and amateurs, in June 2006), since the publication of scientific reports (commissioned by the Provincial Council of Alava in the previous January) that declared false until now. The considerable extension of the last post, and the final outcome before the courts, rush before yesterday DFA, in a complaint that concrete and criminal responsibilities in his opinion exist (crimes against property and fraud), as well as three specific persons for whom they would fall, being sure archeologist Eliseo Gil D. (still vary press reports about who the other two defendants), justify the opening of this new space for news and debate. It can be tracked around the issue first from Celtiberia.net ( " Iruña-Veleia IX ", June 2006 to July 2008) and then from TerraeAntiqvae, here with a complete and comfortable "Dossier", documentary and graphic (almost at the end, in the central strip of the cover ), which includes the documents made available by the own Council of Alava .
-------------------

there's ruben

Kind of like the monolith in 2001 a space oddessy teaching the apes with flashing lights and such.

ÁLAVA sues THREE 'BRAINS' DE VELEIA
The Council complaint to the judge Eliseo Gil, Ruben Escribano and Oscar Cerdan as alleged perpetrators of crimes of attack on cultural heritage and scam

25.03.09 - Joseph M. Carrero / A. Lorente | Vitoria
Eliseo Gil, right, during his appearance in January at the Provincial Parliament. Beside him, Oscar Escribano, former assistant director Idoia Filloy and Ruben Cerdan. (Photo El Correo Digital)

There complaint. Four months after a commission of experts from different disciplines dictaminase the falsity of the findings of Veleia, the Council denounced yesterday before the Court of Guard Vitoria to the three persons "who could be responsible for an alleged crime of attack on cultural heritage Alaves'.

The leasehold Deputy Culture, Lorena Lopez de Lacalle (EA), driving research that has allowed dismantle the lie of the first Calvary of Christianity and the first common words of Euskera, dodged specify who identifies as alleged 'brains' of deception , among other reasons, because it has requested the gag. MAIL has learned, however, that is the archaeologist and former director of field Eliseo Gil, the geologist of his team, Oscar Escribano, and the coordinator of analytical, nuclear physicist Rubén Cerdan course.

Alava Administration, which owns the site, said the first two as possible perpetrators of the crime of attack heritage. But the complaint of the council has a second aspect, which is the accusation of fraud against Gil and Rubén Cerdan. The PNV-EA-Aralar Executive considers that the deception was possible because some analysis of the fake pieces were presented and over were billed to the council.

Lorena Lopez de Lacalle said yesterday that the provincial institution has decided to file the complaint because " it believes appropriate to take an active role in this matter, since it is considered special and directly harmed by what happened." Faced with this official explanation is informal. The Cabinet Xabier Agirre presiding judge has gone directly to launch criminal proceedings in view of the criticism he has received from the chief prosecutor of Vitoria, Josu Izaguirre.
On December 5, Lorena Lopez de Lacalle denounced the prosecution 'case Veleia' last but not constituting a crime of indecent alavés cultural heritage. Ten days later, new data Izaguirre asked to investigate.

Last week, the prosecutor questioned the methodology of the council and said the investigation progressed "leapfrog" because the initial complaint should have been made "something more elaborate and structured." These comments fell like a bucket of cold water in the Palace of the Province, to the extent that the general deputy himself, Xabier Agirre, replied that "here we work with all seriousness and I imagine that the prosecutor also. On December 19 we gave everything we had and then we've been detecting. " The outcome of this squabble was the presentation of the complaint. Although the prosecution still had until May to investigate, the provincial institution has decided to go directly to the judge.

finger million dollar aid

That may be someone named Ruben Cerden, but no one in that picture is who ATS claimed Ruben was. See

Four months after the outbreak of the great new alavés archaeological scandal, after the fiasco of the false cave paintings Zubialde, the Council opened a new judicial hoping to unmask the authors of false drawings Christian-themed dating from the third century and inscriptions in Basque, dated between IV and VI.

This desire has a double justification. From a cultural standpoint, Iruña-Veleia is the main site of the Basque Country. From an economic perspective, this ancient settlement located next to the Astorga-Bordeaux road has been 'swallowed' million euros in aid to finger, without public tender. Thus, the company EuskoTren, dependent on the Basque Government has funded the company Lurmen SL with nearly 2.9 million between 2001 and July 2008. The Basque Department of Culture granted 218,433 euros, that the City of Iruña de Oca He supplemented with 38,547 euros. The latter amount was finally taken over by the council, according to the local mayor, the socialist Javier Martinez.

Thanks to a request by the PSE Alaves, in 2007 the Ministry of Culture granted 300,000 euros to the site through a help to the city of Iruña. Of this amount, 200,000 euros went directly to stop Lurmen to study the wall. 100,000 for the year 2008 are held. These amounts must be added the 5,817 euros that the County Council paid, in 2006, the company Eliseo Gil as a 'analysis graphites. " These studies are in question because the analytical attributed to a French laboratory did not exist and many graphics are copies of an instruction manual for a computer program.

Apart from the courts, the Council is continuing its administrative proceedings against Lurmen, company that has revoked the license of occupation and excavation of the site. The maximum penalty provided for in the Basque legislation malpractices is 150,000 euros.

That's him

seph M. Carrero / A. Lorente | Vitoria
Eliseo Gil, right, during his appearance in January at the Provincial Parliament. Beside him, Oscar Escribano, former assistant director Idoia Filloy and Ruben Cerdan. (Photo El Correo Digital)

iesusioshemarian.wordpress.com/2009/12/30/la-mascarada-del-kobold/

linkage via comments

My point is, the link from Ruben Cerdan to Ayrndyl is circumstantial at the very best. What they're using as evidence is the fact that "they say they specialize in the same thing and they come up in Google together." Seriously? Thats a credible dox? and then to use the wrong picture in your source?

FINDING

On February 15, 1988 a man named Ruben is presented in the Cabin and start putting poems, short stories and sketches of literary essays and reflections on many issues. Gradually, through his intense activity, the author unveils a young character named Ruben Cerdan, who is (or live) in Madrid, married, who is deeply interested in Judaism, in Norse sagas, in tongues dead, and recognized anarchist; He is working in the company own building in Madrid DEC computer languages for simultaneous translation from English into Spanish; which says study at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (not Tel Aviv), perhaps at the faculty of philology (which says it is the mother of science) and theology, for toils in Biblical philosophy, Talmud, Hebrew, Latin , Classical Greek and multiple languages of Asia. On 3 November 1989 he tells us that bids farewell to the company DEC and therefore loses contact with the forum, but still sporadically sending new works by a former colleague; so that the February 28, 1990 we announced that works in the Operational Offices of the ESA (European Spacial Agency) in Darmstadt (Germany) and is dedicated to monitor the data sent to three computers that collect information on Nebula Eta Carinae, a source of galactic surprises. But the man seems to lose the right, missing the climate of Spain, gets into a depression horse and July 20, 1990 in a revealing article entitled The extreme regularity of press publicly announced that it has forged all data, erasing discs and altering information.

The consultation of the complete works of man named Ruben Cerdan are hosted on the web in English " Tem Noon's Cabin " and now in our (DOC file) so compilatoria, both public access.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://iesusioshemarian.wordpress.com/2009/01/02/vida-y-pensamientos-de-un-tal-r-cerdan/&edit-text=&act=url

Final thoughts

All we communicate in this medium and exposed to the public our ideas, our goals or concerns are leaving an indelible trace caught on the network, everything will contend. Within many years we can still find those comments a day we did, those facets of your life that told the whole world perhaps at a bad time, things that we would be ashamed if they were expressed without due caution. It seems that what we write now be erased tomorrow, but it is not. To what extent our individual freedom is compromised by this fact it is something that must be the subject of a serious discussion (in fact it is already). We should not judge anyone by his past, but yes we can observe its past and project it onto the present, especially if he writes about his life consciously decides to expose to the public. What we have presented today would be bland and irrelevant in another context, no one would be interested in a haunting voice in the vacuum. But the extraordinary succession of coincidences that reveal these writings and after a deep reflection on the relevance of advertising them have decided to do, because we are sure that the knowledge of them is useful for the resolution of this case.

AS READING GUIDE

Most of these files contain poems, reflections and sketches of literary works. The truth is that it is quite tedious to read and although almost everyone can find a point of interest recommend the most useful for understanding the whole, suggesting that read first the number 21 (which have translated) The extreme reguralrity of the pulsars, 22 from press in the deep, 20 from Ruben Mail, the 16 final the Condition. And the 1 ... and me. The rest the reader can extract information relative lack of interest or even no longer curious.

he's done it before..............

I guss this is ruben commenting on the dix of him publishing shite he claimed wus from allyns at esa

"'I'm an idealist. I'm just angry with this world, with the entire universe. This is my fury.
I do not believe in the Truth. A written should not believe in truths or lies, or have ideal nor moral.
-A Gray horizon force me to explore new paths in programming languages and processing natural lebguas for the Company.
No write under the influence of LSD ... I'm the same LSD.
Also I have a secret goal: to write a manuscript that someone can interpret and analyze in the future.
No I told you: you call the 657 room dreamer ... I told you that you are constantly dreaming ... love so much your dreams that refuse to wake up.
I'm a neutrino stable, running around the universe. have no charge or mass therefore not interact with other particles, radiation or matter. No force can divert my way, no system can catch. I move freely, but I have a goal. "

(google tranlsate,,,note the BS time travel )

NOTE
" Also I have a secret goal: to write a manuscript that someone can interpret and analyze in the future. "

He's fucking nutz

He resurfaces involved in bogus radiocarbon dating with fake nuke phys credentials caught up in a public fraud investigation.

He's a fucking idiot.

hey idiots

we have Emojis now so that chinese and jewish and arabs can all converse, language is dead.

thats only one person in this organization. ruben is the tip of the iceberg who the fuck is that ayndryl woman for example? she uploads all of the videos.

Tem Noon

twitter.com/temnoon

why the fuck do mods let this /x/ shit stay on here?

Comment

Comments (0)

Print

Send

Rectify
The expert who certified the findings of Iruña-Veleia was rejected by the Basque Government
Cerdan and Gil, right, when presented analytical. / ONANDIA
DV. "It has conducted a study based on a number of assumptions without checking its veracity." And so begins a 2006 report by the Basque Government, referring to a study on an industrial estate in Legutiano projected by Ruben Cerdan, whom the City Council this alavés municipality had hired at that time as environmental technician. Despite having an annual contract of 36,000 euros, Cerdan had charged for its opinion 10,600 euros, of which half was paid by the town itself and 50% by the Society for the Promotion of Industry (SPRI). The report questioned completely autonomous government work Cerdán stating, among other things, that "have been modified weather data ..." or "have not been taken into account actual values ...".

Fake qualifications

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.diariovasco.com/20090104/cultura/experto-certifico-hallazgos-iruna-20090104.html&edit-text=&act=url

Gil and Cerdán said that according to "highly specialized" studies, drawings Christian-themed, first known as the Calvary of Christianity, were the third century. With the same forcefulness, they dated between IV VI written with the first common words Basque centuries. They spoke of "archaeological evidence" of "analytical Carbon 14" and other tests carried out in European countries and the United States.

Although doubts Gorrochategui insisted whenever he had opportunity to do so, the Alava County Council, which owns the site, never questioned whether he could be facing a possible fraud. Neither did EuskoTren, a public company that financed the excavation with 3.7 million euros in a decade. The debate, however, was red in Internet forums with a star protagonist: Ruben Cerdan. More than a netizen expressed doubts about the competence of the nuclear physicist and their qualifications.

Cerdan and Gil, right, when presented analytical. / ONANDIA

diariovasco.com/20090104/cultura/experto-certifico-hallazgos-iruna-20090104.html

Saturnalia festivities went wrong woops

The eyes of a sociopathic madman and compulsive liar who likes to pretend he is an allyn

Fuck you ruben. Fuck you. You're a dumbass.

What? Thats not even Ruben if you're supporting your theories, the caption says the face on the left is Ruben

That's not our huckleruben/rubenberry

That's some other fag

I suspect the woman involved is Vitoria
Eliseo Gil via prior association and the victoria freelance linguist link.

OK my bad.

But the guy behind this is ruben. He's even done it before but spoofed he got them from aalyns at ESA....he has a looooooooooong history of false qualifications and fraud.

Its' done lads. No one with money or power would back this guy and the only thing he is capable of is advanced bullshit. I don't think he even recognizes the difference between the truth and a lie

Just a thought

But you know who would fucking love this.

The basque press.

He's their boy.

Imagine their jollies publishing transcripts of his allyn emails while recounting his past adventures.