Really induses thinkering

Really induses thinkering.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VXnAP6YUwZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mods please ban these shitty slide threads.

Saged.

Why can't they piece the two together?
We're trying to tell them that BOTH are bad, that we don't want ANOTHER to happen.

kys leafcuck.

>Not an invasion
saged

Muslims have been trying to invade the west for over a thousand years. Now they found an easy way in through the retarded progressives who want to help "refugees"

>If a hundred boats a day at about 2000 people average a day come it's not an invasion

That's some kind of retardation you have there OP

gets the neurons working

colonialism was like 500 years ago you leafcuck but if you want revenge we are prepared

Who actually thinks that right pic isn't an invasion.

colonization was a mistake
the niggers have to go, they kicked us out too

This.

Why are MODS = FAGS?

>people think that people think that colonialism wasn't invasion

But nobody has claimed colonisation wasn't invasion. They just won.

>a

No, they're both invasion.

Who the fuck says that the second one isn't invasion?

Are liberals this fucking stupid?

Really makes that Potassium flowing, doesn't it?

rly made me hmm

Oh boy that kind of thinking will backfire one day

Yeah maybe when you guys aren't getting cut up by the cartels.

It's only bad when it happens to us, we should stop being cucks and just start conquering third world shitholes, genocide the populace and turn them into white first world countries.

>that aryan

Land is only yours if there is a form of government that is able to defend that right. The colonials did not invade because the natives had no minimum requirements that constitute a reasonable government.

sage

Actually we're fully aware that we invaded the Indian """""nations""""" but we won the war and you can go fuck yourself.

Requiring you get picked up because your boat sucks is not landing and taking what is your god given right. Natives be damned.

Both are invasions

If natives had law and technology, they maybe could have stopped it.

Fortunately for us, we do have a system of government and laws that prevent illegal immigration. We just have to enforce it.

This is perfect user.

>not an Invasion

The Spanish called them self "Conquistadores" for a reason, it was very much considered an Invasion, and a Conquest.

Now lets compare that

>~10.000 Spaniard arriving in the New World over the course of 20 years
>clearly an invasion

>100.000 Middle Aged Muslim Males arriving in Europe every month
>clearly not an invasion

>Aryans are niggers
Yup pretty much

both are invasions you retard.

>Invade but contribute to modernization
>Invade but don't contribute shit, demand privileges
Really makes you think.

Yeah, because it's a renowned fact transistors and heart transplants were invented by Sitting Bull

Fuck off please

Protip for the mentally impaired: it's an invasion when it brings regressive and primitive values, it's not when it brings the achievements of a superior civilization. Why? Because hundreds of years later people will be thankful for heart transplants on one hand and will laugh their ass off to stories about Sitting Bull and the spirits of the wind on the other

Most of these "people" flowing into Europe are young men. They should have stayed and fought for their country. Unless, of course, there is a different, hidden agenda here.

>Not invading in an effective organised fashion
Just more proof we shouldn't let theveryone the subhuman trash in.

Are they telling us they'd rather have stayed kangz of the mudhutz forever?

Isn't this another reason to keep refugees out?
The colonists committed genocide against the natives through disease and domination.

I can just imagine the natives talking like
>hmm what do you think of the white men?
>I don't know man, they're kind of killing us
>what are you some kind of bigot!!!?!?!

I FIXED YOUR COMIC FOR YOU!!

ENJOY!!

Guys am I seeing in doubles or did I just get repeating doubles?

I doubt that the American natives really care about being "modern". If a ship with armed men arrive and take you as a slave into a world you don't know anything, does it really matter?

Honestly, Europe need to grow some balls and stop crying about muh refugees. Is not even 10% of what they do in the New World.

>WAAAAAH PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO EXERCISE FREEDOM OF SPEECH UNLESS THEY AGREE WITH ME

44+44=88

10/10

>the same result is fine if the method is different
ebin :DDD

>private site
>Freedom of speech

So then you admit that if Muslims are better at killing and reproducing than Europeans are, then they "deserve" to occupy Europe?

That doesn't work, because you're defining "reasonable government" from a European perspective. Furthermore, a right can only be defended through force, so Europe had as much of a right to the Americas in the 16/1700s as Soviet Russia had a "right" to Germany in 1945.

That's like saying someone should be acquitted for murder if it's later found out that the person they killed was planning a terrorist attack (assuming the killer had no knowledge of this). An invasion is an invasion, just because something good ultimately comes out of it doesn't mean it's not an invasion. And do you really think Europeans would never invent transistors and heart transplants if they stayed in Europe? There doesn't seem to be any logical connection between the European conquest of the new world and the European development of modern technology. You might as well argue that Europeans would be justified in eating babies, "because hey, they still create more technology than other races".

Or maybe they realize that "fighting for their country" is utterly retarded. Yeah sure, it sounds good in your noblebright knight in shining armor fantasies, but is there really any logic in staying to fight for your country, dying in your first battle and not accomplishing anything?

>private country
>freedom of speech

But there is nothing wrong with invading inferior cultures and conquering them. But inviting those people from inferior cultures into your own is just stupid.

>i think freedom of speech means the ability to say anything i want without consequences
>i have no idea that i am only protected against governmental action
>i literally suck dicks in my free time

but...you're not...
you're not actually retarded are you?

Since when do laws of nature backfire?

Might makes right

Only 1 in 160 migrants are refugees.

>So then you admit that if Muslims are better at killing and reproducing than Europeans are, then they "deserve" to occupy Europe?

>Better at killing
yeah, no

>Deserve to occupy Europe
Yeah, if we don't kill them for trying.

Why?
Are you actually hoping you can convince millions of third worlders in your country you have "human rights"

We just made the new world great again.

America isn't a public country. You have to meet specific requirements to be allowed in, and if you don't play by their rules, you can be deprived of your rights, including free speech. Really no different than how it works on Cred Forums..

youtu.be/VXnAP6YUwZU

>guaranteed replies thread

here is (you)

Ca fait vraiment réfléchir ...

most people do think colonialism wasn't invasion.