What do you know/think of the unabomber?

what do you know/think of the unabomber?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2000/06/harvard-and-the-making-of-the-unabomber/378239/
byrslf.co/my-brother-the-unabomber-1ea71ea1f7af#.y6ah76ptj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was a genius, that knew too much. He could have really been a leader but went about things in all the wrong ways.

I'll be bumping with his writeup

Way ahead of his time. You needed to be around early nineties to witness the Unabomber/McVeigh/Branch Davidians television coverage. Promoting big gov't federal overreach everywhere. Even X-Files existed so that people could watch federal fox push local authorities around.

good will hunting

Ted was right

He was a savant. He also thought highly of Timothy McVeigh.

dude is a genius but its not so simple to lead such an enormous task

???

>this is an academic paper by a PhD

Non-STEM people are playing easy mode in academia. What the fuck.

red pilled

Read all of his work- truly ahead of his time.

Wish he would talk more about his experience with MKULTRA

well, he only got it published by threat of bombs

100% spot on. should have used his intellect to further the cause though

Absolutely based, and one of the only known MKULTRA subjects.

He cracked due to his college professor and the interrogator, they were using him and the rest of the class as research subjects.

Said professor was also into some interesting sexual things.

>
>>went about things in all the wrong ways.

What should he have done?

ah I won't bump anymore

This isn't an academic anything, it's his views on various topics. He was STEM. Harvard at 16.

He is a dick and sprays cologne on his letters.

PsyOP

Great man

He was obviously right about the leftists and how technology makes our life miserable. But without it white people or maybe human race as a whole would go extinct because problems technology caused can only be fixed with more technology. Industrialization is a one-way ticket.

A prophet.

> a fucking Pole
> stab him in a neck
> and send to his shithole back
> let him clean our toilet

implying....

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

> we're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
> and the machine is bleeding to death

it is over

Ted put into practice leaderless lone wolf resistance to tyranny.
He identified low level enablers and killed them.
It's terrorism Cred Forums will conduct after Hillary's ascension to the throne.

almost done! doing the majority of something makes really you want to finish it

despite this not being that useful for bumping if I do one after the other

You should have just pasted the link mate, you can't bump your own thread anyway.

all right this is basically the last page! ta da

well I'm glad I'm anonymous when I do this dumb stuff

Needs a shave and square meal

Here's a link for people who don't feel like saving all these pictures.
cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

He did himself no favours isolating himself from society.

He wrote what he did and then expected people to just go along with it eventually? It is up to the prophet to convince people of the problems.

He should have taken a more political angle, he was a lecturer at Harvard for fuck sake. He would have had connections, he would have had a platform. He could have helped influence the environmentalist movement.

Instead he fucked off into a cabin to build bombs.

Problem with INTJs is they are years ahead of their time and then go about realizing their vision in the most autistic way possible, ignoring that there might actually be other people out there who feel as they do.

Recently read the manifesto (2 weeks ago)

He didn't side with enviromentalist because they didn't reject strongly enough technology and they were taken over by the commies

Anyway, kinda interesing what he said about human goals and mental health. Didn't really convince me about the downsides of tech and how stronk and omnipoent the system becomes with it, I still have hope it can be reformed.

Yeah it's true environmentalists are basically water melons, but if you're to build a movement, you need to start somewhere.

He could have planted the seeds of a new movement, but he didn't.

Same with Breivik. Both could have taken to finding or creating a platform but both resorted to isolation and writing manifestos.

Tragic genius, but if he didn't do what he did we may have never been exposed to him today.

tldr dude

A filthy denerate that only cared for himself and did horrible things

He complained that colleges were run by leftists too so I guess he really couldn't convince no one.

He wrote they would push for ((globalism)) because it would make it easier to bring down industrial society worldwide, but instead of campainging for it we fucking went live to the forest...

Well, such is the live of the austist :^)

Not really, he tried to save the humanity from suffering, from his POV

Covering animals with shit and killing them doesn't do anything for humanity

Read it, faggot.

So what exactly was the hypothesis this particular experiment?

And what was professor into?

Was not MKULTRA, I think
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2000/06/harvard-and-the-making-of-the-unabomber/378239/
The article tries to dig into it but doesn't really get much info

byrslf.co/my-brother-the-unabomber-1ea71ea1f7af#.y6ah76ptj
>DK: Every week for three years, someone met with him to verbally abuse him and humiliate him. He never told us about the experiments, but we noticed how he changed. He became harder, more defensive in his interactions with people. If the case had gone to trial, what happened to Ted as a helpless guinea pig in a government-funded study would have come out in open court.
I dont think theres much more info than these

A genius. He often answers when you write to him, there's an archived thread from a few months ago with a lot of his letters, interesting stuff. Even in his prison without much informations he gets a good idea of how society is evolving. He now actually encourages people to learn how to code (he would like to try it himself) to fuck up things from the inside, he is writting a book about it and new ways to fight.

His Industrial Society and it's Future is a must read.