Would Cred Forums support reverse aging if they too had easy access to it?

Would Cred Forums support reverse aging if they too had easy access to it?

Yes I would.

Of course. Why not?

>he wants to fuck his teen grandma

because no one needs to live longer than a hundred.
if immortality is something you seriously dream of, you're a degenerate

Immortality with the option of death is what I want

Like with all things, you'd probably have an extremely divided opinion, with half of people calling it "degeneracy" and the other half calling the first half "Luddites."

Yes, provided some political steps are taken to account for immortality such as adding a term limit of like 20 years on Supreme Court justices and congressmen/senators.

Why? Because your precious death-based culture will be forced to change?

Why not?

Immortality is the best way to preserve the cultural integrity and financial dominance of the West in the face of a falling birth rate compared with the third world.

Mukumbo's 20 children in Africa won't be able to afford it, but nice middle and upper class educated Americans will live forever.

Well there's cunts working on doing just that right now, so hopefully they do, it would be pretty rad to be the generation that sees biological immortality.

Honestly, it would be cool. My dad is ugly as fuck right now at 61. I mean little hair, no eyebrows, age spots everywhere, refuses to color hair, I mean I just want him to look okay, Trump looks better than him 9 years older.

I don't think I would like this Trump back. He looks good but too naive and cute. The Trump we have right now is iconic. This Trump would just get mistaken for boy bands.

Also, once you spend a lot of time with old people, you realize immortality would be a mistake, they are really hard to live with, think of how cocky and self-righteous a 300 year old man would be. People need to die.

Yes but they would have to deny it to anyone that has already had children to prevent overpopulation.

>implying you wouldn't

Honestly, this shit doesnt creep anyone else out?

fuck sorry thats the wrong pic i meant this one

No. The problem with immortality is the finite habitable places in the universe, with the added fun problem of the finite amount of matter (that can be used to create building materials) available to create more habitable places is also an issue. Implying we still wanted to make babies for the lulz, and that noone wants to die, we'd run out of space quite quickly.
Until we can create substances out of thin air, implying we live in an universe where space is infinite, immortality is a fun but dangerous concept.
>pic unrelated

this post is awful
>we cant have this wonderful thing because it could cause problems in a billion years
my god you're such a fucking cuck holy shit

>this nigga gets it
only thing I feel pity for are the poor whites who won't afford it. I don't hate poor people, I just hate niggers.
Maybe we'll be able to sterilize M'tumbe, and finally drag Africa out of its hole after most of the dumbfucks die off.

>implying those with immortality will want to stay alive forever.
>implying that birthrates would continue to sky rocket once dumbfucks die out.

Trust me, it'll get boring after a thousand years.

Always gotta be prepared for issues. The lack of being prepared is what caused the current migrant crisis in the EU. I also said that if we could create matter out of thin air, we'd be fine, so I didn't say that we can't have this wonderful thing.
You also forget that a billion years can feel like seconds when you're immortal, so drink bleach you antagonistic piece of dumb shart, we don't need your retarded ass on this planet.

I thought the point of wanting immortality was not wanting to die.
>>implying that birthrates would continue to sky rocket once dumbfucks die out.
Maybe not, but they don't need to, if people not wanting to die is given, and I'm sure lots of people would still want to raise kids, our population would still grow, even if not at an alarming rate. However even at the rate lower than what we have, with a very large population, even a low ratio of them making children is a huge amount of newborns that will have to live somewhere.
>Trust me, it'll get boring after a thousand years.
We have a vast universe to explore, and maybe things beyond the physical plane, so I'm sure it wouldn't.