Why hasn't she been arrested?

This is a federal crime and undeniable proof of a felony.

The law doesn't apply to the powerful.

Who gives a poop?

somone call obama, a kid is smoking weed

who really gives a shit

whoreeeeeeeeeeee

using drugs isn't a crime, only being caught while activately possessing them.

and that's not a felony, it's a municipal charge or perhaps misdemeanor that will be deferred with no record at worst

Keep your police state shit in your mom's basement fag

She probably got a presidential pardon on the down low

That's a fucking cigarette you virgin.

>probably swiped it from her dad

wow, malia acts degenerate for a presidents daughter. shame

apparently OBAMA does because he promised a few years ago that the feds wouldn't be kicking down doors of cannabis clinics in med states and then he renigged on it

a nig renigs... what are the chances huh?

Eh, just a rebellion phase. They all go through it.

>doing drugs in your formative years
>lol just a rebellion phase
you would think that the first family should be held to a higher standard than the rest of us.. guess not

What Swifty said.

Or having them in your system. I know a kid who got an MIP just because he blew over .08 while leaving a football game. If he were over 21, it probably would've just been public intoxication, but they could prove he possessed it with the breathalyzer

>king nigger tries his darndest to usher in the nwo police/nanny state
>doesn't apply to his own niglets
people like you (swift posters included) need to be tossed in the oven

>claim its a cigarette
>case dismissed

Can you prove it's weed? You have her toxicologic exams?

since when does Cred Forums hate marijuana?

>Marijuana
>Felony

You can only pick one, OP

What do you mean she's black

agreed

Id fucking love to see her arrested for this. The obama administration's DEA has been worse for the marijuana industry then even the Bush presidency. No knock raids, shutting down dispensaries and growers (legally abiding by state law) etc.

Im trying to understand the crime comimited

you don't get arrested for smoking weed, even in the US...they give you a citation if you don't resist.
Felony is "intent to distribute" / large amount

Kek let this become viral

rev up your socmed and spread it.
It will never hit the normie net otherwise.

well you see my maple loving friend, a black man (or woman) can literally, LITERALLY have their life thrown away to the system for using cannabis

BUT.. when you happen to be the niglet whose father is king nigger... then it is totally okay for you to break the law. she doesn't have a recommendation from her doctor like I do. she is a criminal

That pisses me of as well.

Also: Why don't we harvest the organs of potheads to save the lives of decent people?

In some states, no. In many states, yes, they arrest you.

smonk an weeed

Smoking a harmless plant is a felony in 3rd world countries like America

You can't get arrested for smoking weed, only for possession at the time of arrest. So evidence doesn't really work this way for drugs or other possession of contraband charges. They can use it for a search warrant though.

Why are you not hanging from a tree for being a faggot? She's a fucking teenager doing normal teenager things. Maybe if you did the same you might actually know what a pussy smells like.

Shocking. Nigger daughter of Obongo is a pothead. Never would've thought. Degenerate ape faced savage.

NO DRUGS

NO ALCOHOL

NO CIGARETTES

What did she mean by this?

dammit now no one will vote for obama this year.

>she's a teenager doing normal teenager things

Breaking the law and being a degenerate is a "normal teenage thing" for you? Wow America is a shit country.

Looks like a cig to me...
After all, she's her father's daughter.

This is where I've decided that Obama is a cunt. He postured himself as being weed-friendly as a candidate and sure enough he's used his administration to bully dispensaries. Now, he's pardoned some sentences, but his wishy-washy non-commital stance is obnoxious.

You can certainly still get arrested, but most states seem to be aware of how ridiculous the laws are. I was nabbed for possession about two weeks ago and was cuffed/put in a police car for a few minutes, but was allowed to drive back home after the arresting officer wrote citations. and this is in Georgia, too. We still have pretty strict penalties on the books but a lot of that stuff can be mitigated far below the max penalty.

God it must suck being the presidents daughter.

Having a bunch of assburgers on a Tibetan basket weaving forum judge and criticize you for every harmless little thing you do.

just deserts

Hasnt weed been legal in DC for a while now????

I don't think Cred Forums gives a shit that she does these things. What pisses them off is she's wealthy and powerful enough to do them and get away with it, whereas they couldn't in high school.

Yeah okay prove it's mary jane in the video and not just rolled tobacco.

>obama allows thousands of drug users to rot in prison but is totally cool with his daughter smoking
Im pro weed myself but this is an example of the rich being above the law

not many people smoke filterless rolled tobacco

that dude...looks like president of the Ted Bundy fan club

who is this and what did she do?

This is old news my dude do you live under a fucking rock?

Probably because your doctors are too busy with all the rape victims crowding the hospitals

You can't get arrested for doing drugs after the fact user, just because I take a picture of my friend with a bong in hand doesn't mean I can get him arrested

Read a book

none of the kids look like the parents.

Trannys can't have children.

Stop using jew logic, she didn't have an oz, she had a fucking joint you mongoloid

>not many people

So you can still make the argument in court and have no way to definitively prove she's smoking pot in the video. Open and shut case a judge wouldn't even look at it. Unless you have smellervision you're not telling us about.

It's not about what you know, it's what you can prove

>American culture

Washington state retard

Uh, yeah they do. Its much cheaper. One pack of American Spirit lasts me about 4 days.

DC also.

Anyone remember when the media was going fucking bananas about bushs daughter drinking?

This isn't about what can be proven in court, it's about the optics of it.

Sure OJ was proven innocent in a court of law, but it doesn't detract from the image of him being a murderer.

But this thread is about why she isn't in jail isn't is? Not why she's a stoner and the implications therein

In Chicago you only get a ticket for weed. Also its on the suburbs where the cops even care about weed. In the burbs they care a lot too. Especially if your black.

I called the cops on my pot smoking neighbors all the time because i have a baby and i dont them breathing that shit. They rarely show up.

But when my black neighbors across the street smoke they show up quick too. They never do anything but scare them though :/

kek he's just about finished with his 2nd term and you're still this buttblasted?

Really? Well that's convinient, isn't it Obama?

>Have this pepe as an apology token for incorrectly calling you mean names

There are ways to detect drugs in peoples' systems.

That's the only way to prove it, and good fucking luck with that.

Not actually true. Oboma lets out 100 people for drug offenses. But its not his fault weed is illegal and he cant do anything to change the laws because for whatever reason it needs a vote.

I dont hate weed if you smoke inside your home im fine with that. But these kids smoke it in their backyards and my kids play outside.

it's not legal in DC, probably decriminalized

bodyguard

Is that undercover SS guy on the left?lol

She looks like her father.

If the average person risks prison for something, so should the presidents daughter. I do not agree with keeping pot illegal, but the fact is that it's a federal crime. That law must apply to everyone, and us American people must make sure it does. We can not allow certain people to think they are above the law.

>But its not his fault weed is illegal and he cant do anything to change the laws because for whatever reason it needs a vote.
He has exerted as much pressure on DEA as he wanted to during the last 8 years. None.

She probably stole her weed from daddy...

It's more like 'let's be dumb niggers"