Sexually liberated female here

Sexually liberated female here

Prove to me God is real without referring to that bible book

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/29/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals.html)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Ways_(Aquinas)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microbial_intelligence
scientificamerican.com/article/a-hidden-factor-in-stroke-severity-the-microbes-in-you
sciencenews.org/article/microbes-can-play-games-mind
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

prove to me you're a women without referring to your op post

>female
>On the internet
>Not busy somewhere producing and raising babies

You slut. You will know Allah is real when I send you to him kaffir.

sexually liberated is an oxymoron
you're a slave to your vices.

>Sexually liberated female here
TITS OR GTFO

>sexually liberated

I think you misspelled "slut".

A Q U I N A S
Q
U
I
N
A
S

Fpbp

Tell me about the God you don't believe in. Then I'll tell you if that's what God is.

ur mom lol :P

I will engage you in a debate.

scottish catholic.

What is everything made out of?

>Sexually liberated
Do you just mean "I'm a slut that wants to fuck as much as possible", orcis that something else?

>Cred Forums still replies to even the lamest bait

I don't understand

*or is

trust me, it's worth it

You do realize
A. Some people actually are looking to debate someone, and
B. You can just sage the thread unless OP is serious, which I doubt in this case.

Is this a joke?
>Things have the potential to happen and sometimes they do, thus god exist.
What the fuck?

Real femanon here. I know the rules, but I think this is an appropriate exception, since OP decided to bate.

1. Your gender has nothing to do with the religion question, so fuck off attention whore.
2. I actually think this is a femanon because it's too obvious even for trolls. If I'm wrong, the troll is so blatant as to be subtle.
3. I'm gonna derail this bullshit and help you guys out a bit. Time to end the memes once and for all:

BBC is a myth. Or rather, white men not being able to compete with BBC is a myth. I'm mixed race, I went through a degenerate period, now I'm trying to unfuck myself.

AMA.

tits or gtfo

this is a biat thread btw, sage

Ok is a believer in god I want to challenge your beleif in what ever you beleive in

Way to follow an argument

I never actually gave a shit about the whole "Black men are superior because 'muh dick'" argument. Can you tell me what that shit's about?

get a brain moran

What in fucking earth is a sexually liberated female?

And I'm aware that OP is actually a tranny

>1 post by this ID

Explain it then.

I just came here to sage

I personally believe in God. I'm a Roman Catholic. Challenge away!
No idea where it came from. The newest permutation of cuckoldry is even weirder. If you google it, you'll come across references to it being a thinking man's fetish. (thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/29/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals.html)

Many white women creepily get drunk and whisper/ask about black men in bed. I usually advise them to avoid at all costs- best case scenario you get bent over and treated like meat, your cervix gets pummeled for an hour, and then they want you to thank them for it.
Worst case, well, you know about the toll. I haven't paid it, don't want to find out.

Noice.

Funny you reference that article, because it was made by someone of a certain (((ancestry))).

It's THIS easy to kick out of the catalogue concerning threads! ;)

You know what you need to expose first, I shouldn't even have to right it for you, you attention seeking whore.

what is if this whole thing is circular?

>I'm a proud independent woman that needs no man until I'm way past my prime and I need a provider before my eggs dry out

Ever heard of Plato's allegory of the cave? The world is your cave. Just because you're too stupid to think about things beyond the 3rd dimension doesn't mean they don't exist.

prove to me god is real

obvious you want him to be real, so just believe, why do women always need to be told what to do, think for yourselves for once.

>I went through a degenerate period, now I'm trying to unfuck myself.

Doesn't work that way doll, you've already fucked up your very being.

At best you will kowtow to a decent man now and hope he can look past your disgusting past but that isn't exactly something you could even do is it?

Can't close pandora's box

420sage

But the entire argument hangs on the premise that there HAS to be a definite, omnipotent starting point from which all other things are realized.
But then, where did that thing come from? What or who created your vision of "God". Let me guess.. He just IS? And always will BE? And we should all just accept this?

Yep. I can assure you, Jewish "men" CANNOT compete with white men. Hands down the most pitiful cretins I've ever dated. And by dated, I mean one meeting for coffee and out. Never even wanted to kiss one.

They were so beta, I am not surprised they would write this article. And also that they would try and worm into the superior competition's confidence.

What does belief in god have to do with turning your vagina into a disgusting roastie and ruining your chances of a happy marriage?

Kill your disgusting nigger family you horrible fucking abomination. How fucking dare you post you fucking chimp. It sucks I can't cut pieces of your body off slowly or something.

You niggers are going to back in an oven. You are such a fucking travesty.

Ok what are you?

>people still believe God can be proven or disproven

>earth is a globe
/thread

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I bought into the sexually liberated meme and I was never less free.

It is what it is. I try to remind young women that they have a more limited shelf life, etc.

Also, sex with people you don't love, especially for women, isn't even fun.
So, ironically, the bigger the dick, the worse a one night stand is.

all the science about the big bang is theoretical

if you actually believe you can get something from nothing within this physical plane you are an idiot

What races are you?
How old are you?
Are you planning on children or do you have children?

Asking for proof of god is fucking retarder, just shows you don't even comprehend the idea of spirituality or metaphysics.

plz be my ai gf

You read my mind.
I understand why people wouldn't like black Americans. I don't care for most of my family. That anger is gonna consumer your soul, though user.

No different than being a slave to the bible/religion. You're a slave regardless.

I'm an atheist/agnostic, and it makes sense to me. It does not prove that "God" exists exactly as defined in the bible, but that there is an omnipotent, perfect, unmoved mover.

You do realize that Cred Forums now automatically sages every thread you don't post in?

And why should we accept the Christian religion as "the world outside the cage", as opposed to some other religion?

>That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I bought into the sexually liberated meme and I was never less free.

Hohohoho

>It is what it is. I try to remind young women that they have a more limited shelf life, etc.

Delicious denial and shame, I know them both well. Only I'm only getting better in every way as I get older.

>Also, sex with people you don't love, especially for women, isn't even fun.
So, ironically, the bigger the dick, the worse a one night stand is.

Who ever asked about one night stands and dick sizes?

CTR -.-

you haven't been raped until you could throw a hotdog down your filthy snatch without hitting shit

yet

end of thread. now get the fuck out.

Holy hell I can smell you're fucking reek from here. Why don't you kill yourself? Don't you think the world should be more pure and happy and you should kill your fucking disgusting parents and yourself?

Father was black American, mother's family originally from Quebec- French/Indian a few generations back.

>If you fuck up, you're forever irredeemable and can never really change for the better.
I can guarantee almost everyone in their youth has done something degenerate, with the possible exception of Christian-raised children. The only way to redemption is to repent for your sins, ask for God's grace, and live a morally righteous life. Everybody makes mistakes, it's all about learning from them.

is the name Hatice common in turkey

No. You fucking niggers will destroy modern society because you are fucking brain dead chimps then good people will fucking bake whatever is left over. How are you people such niggers I didn't think it was possible.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Ways_(Aquinas)

so you describe yourself as a person in the world.

Is that how you define yourself?

>No different than being a slave to the bible/religion. You're a slave regardless.
No difference? Remember when art wasn't a collection of excrement?
If we take art as a statement about the self, I find it quite curious how you see nothing different.

How does that prove anything?

>Also, sex with people you don't love, especially for women, isn't even fun.
>So, ironically, the bigger the dick, the worse a one night stand is.
Doesn't follow. If you fuck someone ONLY for having a big dick, yeah, you're gonna be miserable. On the other hand, if you fuck someone who you love and also happens to have a big dick, there's no reason why it should make you less happy.

Don't you think your mother is a bit hedonistic and your dad a bit debased. Do you really want this to be real?

>Prove to me God is real
Which God?

The point of these arguments is that if you think the argument works it means that there is a being that exists, that cannot not exist. If there was a being that existed, but didn't have to, wasn't the starting point, wasn't omniscient, etc (as you put it) -- then we have to go back further.

And here comes the Christ cuck with the same ole schtick

Protestants have always been shit, Catholics have been shit since Vatican II

>sexually liberated female
Stopped reading there.

Black/French/Indian
Very, very torn on children. Leaning towards no. Doesn't feel like the right time in history, mixed race kids lose both ways, etc.

I haven't even been dating much in recent years. I am not happy I bought into the "sow your wild oats" meme.

God is probably not real but you're probably a real slut.

you don't need to believe in god to cure this degenerac.y

The reason for women or men to not be whores has nothing to do with God

With the whole big cock thing, why does the Guinness record belong to a white dude?

>Prove to me God is real without referring to that bible book

Do you think fabricated abstract concepts are real? You know, like laws? If yes, then God must be real. Checkmate Atheists.

See you didn't ask if God is an immortal omnipotent wizard. You didn't ask if God, as he is described by [insert Christian sect here] is real. You asked me to prove to you that God is real.

The idea that the word "God" represents must be real or we wouldn't be discussing it right now. This thread would not exist otherwise. You simply fail to understand that God as a concept expresses itself into reality in the same way that authority, governments, and culture do.

Now fuck off, whore.

Kindly fuck off.

Thank christ. You are an abortion.

Appreciation of art is subjective.

>Appreciation of art is subjective.
Then why is all feminist art ugly and disgusting? Why do they make it intentionally repulsive?

Thanks satan.

>you can't talk about things that don't exist
You literally have autism

I ain't gotta prove shit bitch.

Ever heard of platonism?

Sure! Not sure where you're going with this?

seriously, read Aquinas and then repent

>only one
Why nothing in this chain of logic suggest that there could only be on point of beginning

So I assume when we refer to "God" we are talking about the God of the Bible, Yahweh. I believe Christianity is the only path to be reconciled to God. Christ is the mediator. I couldn't care less if you choose not to believe what I've just said or think I'm an idiot for saying it. Believe or don't. The choice is yours.

Agree completely about the person you love thing. My point was, if you don't love them, have a one night stand, just mechanically speaking, larger = more painful because your body isn't too happy to have it.

Lmfao you're a degenerate slut. Would you tell your future husband and kids about your past experiences as a """sexually liberated""" whore? Or your daddy? Of course you wouldn't because you know it's something to be ashamed of. You destroyed your ability to love, your ability to bond, your whole value as a woman. The moment you started slutting it up, you lost any intrinsic value for any man and became a walking fleshlight. You know that's true, because you know you would much rather tell your husband that you saved yourself for him, and you will probably tell him about 'only three ex boyfriends' when in reality you are a degenerate fucking whore. There is a reason every traditional society punishes and publicly shames sluts like you. You are the female version of a cuck and the reason mainstream white society cannot be saved. If you had any actual value as a woman, you would be married with kids right now. Instead, you let random guys blow their load deep inside of you. Just imagine telling your son that his beloved mother used to be a fucking cumdumpster whore.

Now drink some wine and try to forget, whore.

Yeah, I've heard of alchemy too

>Real femanon here
Ah, now I believe you.

I DID sage the thread

The OP hasn't even fucking replied to the thread once

And yet there's still 15 idiots in here talking about the stupidest imaginable bait possible

fucking nu-Cred Forums morons flooding the board

So from what I'm getting, you're either a Puritan, or some authoritarian who wants government to take the role as the Church.

Want what to be real?

Laws are more than just an idea. They're an idea that the government agrees to enforce.

do you beleive that you are a participent in life or that you controll the enviroment around you by your will alone?

>implying you need to know where the sun went at night, to know what is degenerate and bad for culture

OPs pic is literally falling for your own logical fallicy. kek

read at the bottom idiot it's explained

you are all cancer this thread sucks you all suck go fuck yourselves

I think he means;

>tits or gtfo

As a sexually liberated female, this shouldn't present an issue. So make with the fun bags or fuck off.

1. Bacteria communication and self-organization in the context of network theory has been investigated by Eshel Ben-Jacob research group at Tel Aviv University which developed a fractal model of bacterial colony and identified linguistic and social patterns in colony lifecycle en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microbial_intelligence
2. A Hidden Factor in Stroke Severity: The Microbes in Your Gut
scientificamerican.com/article/a-hidden-factor-in-stroke-severity-the-microbes-in-you
Microbes can play games with the mind
sciencenews.org/article/microbes-can-play-games-mind

God is an ancient intelligent colony of bacteria that affect people through the intestines. People are tools to interact with the material world. Colonia evokes thoughts, desires, emotions, etc. If desired, voice and hallucinations. This synthetic biology. Man controlled bacterial immortal neural network through self-replicating nanomachines (microflora)

>Assuming

Too bad the Church exists. Hundreds of millions of them, including one massive one that has endured for thousands of years. user please step up your game.

I obviously don't know you and will never meet you, so your comments don't bother me, but for your own sake,user, make some peace with yourself.
You seem really, really angry.

Sexually liberated female, aka: Human Cumrage, whore, slut, etc. Using athiesm as a cover to be an immoral degenerate prostitute.

>"Hahaha If I don't believe in God I can take big black cock up my loose asshole anytime I want bcuz God wont send me to Hell."

That's where you're wrong, tramp.

That scenario. Your existence. Wouldn't it be better if the world was slightly more ideal.

>You literally have autism

Whereas you literally can't come up with a counter-argument.