I just recently saw the movie Imperium and was actually wondering. The 88 precepts by David Lane...

I just recently saw the movie Imperium and was actually wondering. The 88 precepts by David Lane, is there actually any grouping which follows these? Is there any organisation that hs these precepts as a base of what they stand for?

I was just wondering if anyone could maybe tell me a bit more about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That movie was liberal propaganda trash.

Thank you for your opinion about the movie! Not what I was asking though!

This

Saw someone recommend it on here so I watched it but it was absolute shit. Bad movie outside of that too.

Wel op die blonde jodenknuffelaar stemmen he

>radio free northwest

>Portrays the real leaders of White movements to be smart men who havent had a problem (violence, niggery) with blacks and yet find themselves superior.

>Portrays the 1488rs and Nazis as drunk, tattooed idiots who listen to heavy metal and are basically white niggers.

I know why you hate the movie. Listenijg to Sebaten and being a Lowly educated Male who only hates niggers because he blames thwm for his problems.

that film was almost cute
Someone post the clip where he calls a black person a nigger and it is like the worst thing someone could ever say

Die kloothommel zou dubbel zoveel stemmen krijgen als die z'n mond eens opentrekt over iets anders dan buitenlanders, ik blijf toch gwn lekker bij de SP/PvdA

Go home Dad, you're drunk

>Think Muslims are the terrorists.
>Watch this movie.
>Realize it's white people that are the real terrorist threat.

Why does Cred Forums always bullshit? Every day I hear about how Mulsims are bad then I find out that whites are trying to destroy the world all the time. A little hypocritical if you ask me.

wtf I love muslims now

What do those 88 precepts actually mean in the right wing movement though? Are they followed, are they taken seriously?

>1488

White Supremacy Encryption

14 = The 14 words

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

Phrase coined by George Lincoln Rockwell, the founder of the American Nazi Party

88 = H is the 8th letter of the alphabet
ergo 88 = HH = Heil Hitler

WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE 1488!

So David Lane's precepts really aren't seen as anything worthwhile or..?

>ik blijf toch gwn lekker bij de SP/PvdA

t. pic related

Do a bit of digging man.

It's asscoaited with American Nazism but is ised a phrase (1488) by other groups.

I believe there is some people who follow the 1488 movement. Look it up.

Original 88 words, taken from the volume 1, chapter 8 of mein kampf:
"What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility."

>are there any organizations based on these precepts
Yes, literally any white nationalist organization, in theory at least.
In practice, it depends on the region and extremism, some are basically just radio host shows, some are paramilitary groups that recruit only former military, and some in between.

The 14 words are the most critical, and simple, part of the whole movement

northwestfront.org

We must secure the existence of our people, and a future for white children

The digging is what confuses me, half of the sources are saying it just means Heil Hitler, other half is saying it refers to the 88 words out of Mein Kampf and the third half is saying it refers to David Lane, why the fuck have 3 meanings for the same numbers? Which one is the most commonly interpeted version?

14 words are just a shorter version of because I guess white nationalists today cant remember 3 lines of text, they would rather have beer bellies and face tattoos and be utter fucking losers that spam internet instead of doing something useful

its from the volume 1 chapter 8 of mein kampf and david lane is just some guy who tried to popularize it

>White country for their own
what is Iceland, Finland, Poland, Estonia, Czech and so on?
American white nationalists are pathetic.
>Inb4 finns, slavs aren't white meme

Nice 88 dubs faggot

Are you fucking stupid?

I just posted here what it means
It's from Mein Kamph

14 = THE 14 words of American Nazi Party leader

14 words = WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

8 is the 8th letter of the English Alphabet.
88=HH
HH= HEIL HITLER

Combine those two numbers.

And you get a phrase followed by Heil Hitler.

Finns aren't white though. Hitler stayed they were full Mongolians. But xonsidered there European culture to be of the wider Aryan race.

Hitler Hated Slavs, as through many of his memoirs.

>links stemmen

ga van kanker vierkanaal af, mongool

Hitler was wrong.
Aryanism is a meme.
Germans aren't even germanic they are mongrels

t. nigger

And because you say it is so it only has that meaning amirite? From what I can find it has a lot of different meanings and the 88 precepts by far seem to have the most meaning to them. Why the fuck would anyone create a "14/88" tag literally based on Heil Hitler alone, there are other right wing movements besides neonazis. Why the fuck not just use 14/HH then? What is the entire point of the 88 behind it, because they wanted it to be just numbers? Seems silly to me.

Oooh wat ben jij openminded zeg

Lmao. Stem je toevallig links omdat je baalt dat je studie nooit gehaald hebt (of nooit bent begonnen) en omdat je dus vindt dat mensen die wel tijd hebben gestoken in geld verdienen nu jouw abonnement bij de de sportschool moeten betalen waar jij heen gaat nadat succesful nederland nog een uurtje of twee doorkachelt? Of wat is jouw excuus? Waarom heb jij recht op mijn geld?

>sebaten