>Cred Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/449525268529815552?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trusting the vaccinating jew

Trips don't lie

>vaccines don't have side effects

man i'd love to see your ph.d dr burgerstien

>current data on the link between vaccination and autism has the trend heading upward

Of course they will defend vaccinations that cause people to their ranks. It will add people to their ranks.

/thread

Healthy young child goes to Gamestop, gets pumped with massive collection of sonic games, plays them too much and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

I'm going to fuck your mom OP!

With my YUUGE AUSTRALIAN PENIS

I have fucked your mom on many such occasions for instance

Isn't this fucking fake? I'm pretty sure this one is a fake.

Healthy young child goes to Hillary rally, gets pumped with massive collection of mistruths, listens to them too much and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

Depressed young man goes onto Cred Forums, gets pumped with massive dosage of dank memes, posts there too much and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

bergerstein*

Hey, I was one of those kids, and I survived.

Circumcision fucking DOUBLES the autism rate. Why is it so hard to believe that pumping a baby full of random shit that affects the immune system could have similar side effects? Trump is not against vaccines, he is against the way they are administered all at once at such a young age. Ben Carson's position is exactly the same. Autism is just a distraction anyways. It may contribute to autism some, but it could have many other effects that we don't know about. Like global warming, the (((scientific establishment))) censors any real research.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/449525268529815552?lang=en

Pretty sure you were vaccinated, which might explain your post.

>You have to agree with somebody 100% to support them
>You have to defend everything Trump says or you're not allowed to support him

I'd rather be an autist than die of disease.

The problem isn't only that. They rush a numerous amount of the drugs to the market without making sure they're as safe as possible, or they just fall back on the original strategy of see what sticks when thrown at a wall.

muh videogames

What a depressing life a "gamer" must lead

He's right.

He's right, I see no problem here.