Leaf Makes Inaccurate Trump Hitpiece

Matthew Santoro a popular jewtuber posted video on the emperor with inaccurate information. Fucking leafs getting involved in foreign politics. It is only going to backfire.
Sauce: youtube.com/watch?v=RAsGEwLvFqw

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3lwh7d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump cause he is probably gay

Dislike this shit into oblivion.

Always a fucking leaf

Bump

Tfw I had subscribed a year ago to him but stopped watching months ago because of ((reasons)), unsubbed, disliked.

Jesus his points are extremely biased

Why are leaves so cucked?

Dropping some redpills in the comments.

>"TOP10 SHOCKING THINGS ABOUT TRUMP!!"
>"INCEST...!!"
>*Pause and dislikes video*

Ivanka is pretty hot. Too bad she's a Jew.

>Always a fucking leaf

same here desu

Didn't he get in trouble for plagarising top ten lists

Yeah he copied some buzzfeed articles and other shit to make his videos.

BuzzFeed? no wonder his content is ass

You subscribed to this bald annoying intelligence reducing jew? A very large part of me believes that this man and literally all of his followers should be purged,

but if you anons know of any people subscribed to this faggor for good reason, please plead their case for survival here :)

Needs a leaf blowing the dog

I viewed. I laughed. I disliked.

This is the same guy who made a video about how another youtuber who was a female abused him when they were in a relationship.

I hope you had adblock enabled.

please nuke us

I swear Cred Forums breeds the most autistic of people and YOU you are the eldest child of fucking stupidity.

I want you to know that I hate you without ever knowing you.
Thats also the main reason, you arent worth knowing.

Trust me when I say this: Leafs and politics are a deadly mix.

Pic related is the person leafs thought was the absolute best man to lead a country.

Platforms:
-Weed
-Looks good for a 44 year old
-???

There is nobody in this world that I hate more than the janitor. Knowing I share a website with you makes me want to puke. Knowing that your lifeless eyes are even now peering from the midst of the rolls of fat that are your face, your greasy fingers reaching for the delete button makes me retch.
I cannot wait for the day that the stench of your bloated stinking corpse alerts your neighbours to your existence and you get carried off in an XXXL sized bodybag on your final journey, still grasping the hotpocket that was the final meal of your miserable life, to be incinerated in a cardboard box like roadkill with nobody holding vigil but an apathetic unpaid morticians intern, coincidentally your financial equal. You're garbage that makes me hope that there is no afterlife so that nothing of you can remain.
You think you can get away with banning me mother fucker? Think again. You disgusting weeb faggot I'd end you myself if you were here now, you degenerate cartoon obsessed pedophile.
You scum. You filth. I'll tear you to shreds.
The fact that slime like you is allowed to run amok on this site is a sign that we as a species are truly lost, a form of life on its way out. But in the meantime, I'll take solace in knowing that whenever you see my flag flying proud on this board, you can't but wonder if it is me, and as you wonder you will know that you have failed and I have triumphed.

PHIL BRUH

The fuck is the Prime Cuck doing?

>plagiarizIng from a website that plagiarizes from websites
What an asshole. I bet he's from Toronto.

The way this guy talks is really irritating, he's way over-animated, it's like he's not even real

Who cares what a bald, low-t cuckold thinks?

he actually made a vid of him crying on camera telling about being abused by his girlfriend

dailymotion.com/video/x3lwh7d

(daily motion link because he removed it from youtube)

Why do you keep posting this faggot's videos here?

He needed to shake someone's hand, but was already shaking Obama's hand, so he offered the other hand.

Seems like a good idea.

Here, have a picture of Trudeau offering condolences to France after the recent terror attacks. Can't express your sorrow properly unless you're dressed in your halloween costume. (He's going as a cowboy this year)