Atheism and the downfall of western civilization

Atheism is the most destructive tendril of cultural marxism besides feminism when it comes to destroying cultures. It is one of the root causes for the degeneracy and overall moral degredation we see today in western civilization.

It all stems from the fact that atheism is incompatible with moral universalism, which makes it possible to morally rationalize any action (i.e. moral relativism), as can be seen with the LGBTQ movement. This acronym is constantly evolving (currently at LGBTQQIP2SAA if I'm not mistaken), and I believe it's just a matter of time before pedophilia and bestiality are integrated as well (in-before muh slippery slope).

I expect some people to challenge the notion that atheism is incompatible with moral universalism. I've had this debate before, and they usually resort to: "Empathy is in our biology. It's a product of evolution that is innate in all humans." The problem with this argument is that it begets the question: Whose "biology" are we talking about? Not everyone are empathetic about the same things. People seem to have different concepts of what is wrong and what isn't. Who is right? What society? Not to mention that it's irrational and quite frankly intellectually dishonest to assume that there is an ultimate standard of right and wrong that supersedes mere fanciful "ideas" about what is right and wrong at a given time in our ethical evolution (from an atheistic perspective).

I'm not saying that all atheists are amoral, but that has more to do with the intellectual cowardice, hypocrisy and inconsistent logic of atheists than it does with the moral strength of atheism.

Atheists proclaim to be intellectually superior and have an aptitude for logical and critical thinking, yet they fail to understand something so simple.

Other urls found in this thread:

assemblyoftrueisrael.com/TruthPage/TheRealDiaspora.html
pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/
youtube.com/watch?v=3kDbqABvEN0
classics.mit.edu/Plato/euthyfro.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orrorin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahelanthropus
youtube.com/watch?v=x-eUnj1ATMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not all atheists are edgy liberal faggots. God is total bullshit to me, and yet I'm still right wing with morals because I'm not a fucking idiot. Its almost as if both sides has retards and decent people.

Christianity is the true redpill.
You cannot be conservative without it.

Still haven't proved "god" is real

You can't "prove" that anything is real. Look up epistemological solipsism and then get back to me. This school of thought is older than western civilization itself. One would assume that a clever atheist like yourself would know this.
Yes
No, but all atheists are degenerates.

>atheism is incompatible with moral universalism
Proofs pls

it doesnt matter if you believe in God or not, the point is, you are better off preserving christian values and promoting christianity on the larger societal scale

Yes... yeeees goy, nothing is provable, go back to the cave ages, dont study STEM and make the human race advance and excel...

Speaking as an Atheist: solipsism is stupid and was refuted by Wittgenstein.

Begone.

this is some facebook-tier shitposting
are you even trying?

Cred Forums is a Kekist board

Which parts of atheism do you reject? Surely not evolution and such, because that's blatant blue pill cuckery.

>nothing is provable
Go on then. Tell me how you can possibly prove that everything you perceive isn't just an illusion that is being perpetuated by an invisible force. I'll wait.
>dont study STEM and make the human race advance and excel...
Because christians can't into science, right? Reminder that 89% of all nobel prize winners are theists. Atheists aren't as clever as mainstream society would have you believe. You're useful idiots to the (((marxists)))

>Muh Khazar theory

>Atheism is the most destructive tendril of cultural marxism

Hey dumbass, you're drunk on the koolaid again. Go home.

I dont have to disprove that. You have to prove that's the case.

Same goes for your silly "god"

Im surprised jewish rapebabies (christfags) still try to shift burden onto atheists

>pic 1000000x related

Solipsism has never been refuted. Try again.
>Peru
Why don't you go pick some bananas? Your race is incapable of any rational thought.
Is evolution a part of atheism? But yeah, macro-evolution has never been observed. Isn't it very "unscientific" to jump to conclusions? I thought science was all about observance and experimentation? Guess that only applies when it's in your favor, huh?

im Muslim and this swede is right, I respect devout Christians more than I do atheists or secular Muslims. The true cause of death is secularism and jews

Care to refute it?

>A Muslim hating Jews and atheists

Colour me shocked

>I dont have to disprove that.
Actually, you do. You can't, because you're just some pseudo-intellectual neckbeard. Thanks for proving my point.

Also, christianity is not jewish, and neither was Jesus.

We have undeniable evidence of macro evolution, we obviously can't directly see something that takes millions of years- but you believe in Jesus who you've never met, so this shouldn't be a problem. We have DNA, fossils, some direct evidence etc. You really can't deny it without looking like a total spastic.

>Actually, you do
Try again

Everyone hates jews tbqh, and atheists are just pawns of them. I would rather live in a 100% devout christian theocracy than in a secular liberal cesspitt

>christians
>moral fibre

Have you tried making your own decisions instead of following the teachings of a dead kike?

Yeah, this. I don't believe in God but Christianity is essential to preserve western democracy

>atheism.jpg
Not atheism

>I can't prove my made-up gods are real so I claim you can't "prove" that anything is real.
We generally accept facts, logic and physical evidence and reject irrational nonsense.

It's clear you understand your beliefs are irrational nonsense.

Recently converted, finally understanding the bible now.

assemblyoftrueisrael.com/TruthPage/TheRealDiaspora.html

Nice try. pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/

>We have undeniable evidence of macro evolution, we obviously can't directly see something that takes millions of years
So it's not supported by science. Got it. You're just jumping to conclusions.
>but you believe in Jesus who you've never met, so this shouldn't be a problem.
I'm not a neckbeard. I don't worship the scientific method. That's you.
>We have DNA, fossils, some direct evidence etc.
Of course you do.

a secular liberal cesspit is perfect for Islam to grow, though, it seems

have you tried reading the thread before saying something that has already been disproven?

>But yeah, macro-evolution has never been observed.
Wrong. We see physical evidence of it in DNA.

Still, atheism is merely non belief in gods. It has nothing to do with science,

No not really, sure some white liberal orielentalists convert because theyre weak but overall Its terrible. Destorys the spirutal connection to the religion and makes it material like everything secularism does

watch this, based Tim winters explains everything that is wrong with the modern world

youtube.com/watch?v=3kDbqABvEN0

I'm not sure if you know what used to happen to non believers in devout Christian theocracies, but it wasn't too far from what ISIS are doing to them now.

Jesus isn't a kike.
>We generally accept facts, logic and physical evidence and reject irrational nonsense.
It's irrational to jump to conclusions. Also, who are we? There's a reason they are called scientific facts and not just facts. They are not absolute. They only work in a materialistic framework (i.e. science). Like I said, this could be nothing but an illusion that is being perpetuated by an invisible force. Epistemological solipsism, look it up. You are clearly not educated enough to converse about these things.
Catholics are heretics, always have been.

>Wrong. We see physical evidence of it in DNA.
Elaborate.

>Everyone hates jews tbqh, and atheists are just pawns of them
False. Atheists know all the Abrahamic religions are just made-up nonsense.

>It all stems from the fact that atheism is incompatible with moral universalism

Plato literally BTFO'd this specific idea 2500 years ago.

If you're gonna try your shitty mind with philosophy, at least know the fucking basics.

It is not growing because they convert people, but because they mostly keep their values while the natives step into the trap of moral relativism. So the muslims get more kids that are born into somewhat stable families while the liberals perform self genocide through degeneracy. It is a slow conquering.

>Plato literally BTFO'd this specific idea 2500 years ago.
Elaborate.

>It's irrational to jump to conclusions
Pretty funny coming from a believer in "god"

>Implying thats bad
>Implying devout chirstians dont respect devout muslims who obey by their laws

why do you think so much muslims dont give a fuck about your laws, you western europeans are weak as fuck and spineless. In a muslim country if someone rapes someone they end up dead not forgiven

>Atheism is the most destructive tendril of cultural marxism besides feminism when it comes to destroying cultures
You have a lesbian bishop in Sweden removing crosses from churches, so that muslims could come into church more comfortably to preach that Jesus was not son of God but vassal of Mohammed.
And my islamophobic antifeministic atheism is the problem?

Your pic related is retarded- humans didn't come from monkeys, we are cousins of them (not ancestors.) There was a common ancestor of both humans and monkeys about 7 million years ago- two groups of these split and evolved in different ways, one becoming modern monkeys and one becoming humans. I can post fossil and DNA evidence if you want.

I literally just got done reading Genesis up to the birth of Jacob and Esau.
Abraham was an asshole that kept swindling people out of their stuff, and Jacob was an asshole who stayed home while Esau worked, and wouldn't feed Esau one day after coming home tired af until Esau gave Jacob all of his birthright.
I'm still trying to figure out why anyone after Noah is good, because they all seem like thieving Jews.

lol pathetic

>Atheism is the most destructive tendril of cultural marxism besides feminism

Bumping for awareness. Let the truth be spoken user

>no good
>no evil
>no one will miraculously save you

So better do it yourself, instead of having false hopes.

Who said that I've come to any conclusion? I believe. I have faith. I'm an agnostic christian. Absolute knowledge is unattainable.

classics.mit.edu/Plato/euthyfro.html

>solipsism
Nice meme

You've just completely shifted the point. You said you'd rather live in a devout Christian theocratic state than an atheist secular one. I think if you were teleported to the Spanish inquisition, you'd change your mind rather quickly. Besides, if you hate secularism and atheists then why in the name of Greek buggery do you live in Canada? Why aren't you in Saudi Arabia or Egypt or one of the other desert hellholes?

yeah that bitch is a product of cultural marxism outside of the christianity and is trying to bring that shit into our churches. Filthy atheism is destroying upright and moral Christians.

But one (science) has evidence backing it up while the other (god) is taking purely and faith, and you want to form socity and change your laws accordingly.

Not to mention, your "prophet" was a shitskin jew

Moral universalism is fucking garbage. If you think that's a bad point about atheism you're mistaken.

are you surprised or what? You are part of the problem, shitskin.

>You have a lesbian bishop in Sweden removing crosses from churches
Except we don't. She made a suggestion that was turned down. Typical uninformed atheist. Jumping to conclusions as usual.
>There was a common ancestor of both humans and monkeys about 7 million years ago- two groups of these split and evolved in different ways, one becoming modern monkeys and one becoming humans. I can post fossil and DNA evidence if you want.
Do you have any proof of this? Or are you just paraphrasing from a Dawkins book?

>if you hate secularism and atheists then why in the name of Greek buggery do you live in Canada

because i converted TBQH

>I think if you were teleported to the Spanish inquisition, you'd change your mind rather quickly

Nope, you could practice it quietly even the catholic church condemmend the inquestion over 400 years around 4000 people were killed and it was very low population and the ''torture' was hysteria where you had to have a physician around to tell them when to stop

>They are not absolute.
Your beliefs are absolute. That's why they're nonsense.

>You are clearly not educated enough to converse about these things.
I clearly am. You drag out Descartes because you can't prove your gods are real, so you desperately try to claim nothing is real.

Educated people recognize this kind of fallacious nonsense and reject it.

You deserve to die.

Agnostic is key,
Atheists trust science so heavily and way to naively, the only difference between the religious and and atheists is that the religious have named a possible God. Atheists reject the very notion of there being one in the first place with finite knowledge. Incredibly you could say both are fucking amazingly naive from a agnostic point of view. But the thing about agnosticism is, IT DOESN'T REJECT EITHER IDEA.

>because i converted TBQH
oh wow, trudeau visits Cred Forums

It's a legit school of thought. Next.
Christianity has evidence as well, but no proof. Same goes for science. Evidence but no proof.

Also, Jesus wasn't a jew.

Alright. So I guess rape isn't wrong then. Neither is pedophilia, murder, thievery, etc. etc. I wonder what's "fucking" garbage. Maybe the school of thought that is currently bringing western civilization to its knees. You know, atheism?

>It all stems from the fact that atheism is incompatible with moral universalism

citation needed.

Educated people realize that nothing can be proven. Socrates is a perfect example. He knew things 2000 years ago that you still haven't managed to figure out.

Lol,

>Democracy

trudeau is a pussy who panders to groups id rather have adrien arcand tbqh

>solipsism is stupid and was refuted by Wittgenstein
Who also in his tractus agreed that there were divine creatures, good and evil and angels and devils and that divine knowledge was a legitimate path to understanding. Implying a non-rational (lateral) but vertically accurate means to knowing and justifying meaning via metaphysics.

Wittengstein could only refute solipsism or soliptic reasoning via the acceptance of the divine. What was your argument again?

Explained in the OP. Read it next time.

>Science has no proof
Lmao. We can be certain beyond reasonable doubt for most scientific theories. Are you unsure about whether gravity is real or scientific hocus pocus made by the jew? Feel free to jump out of the 5th floor and see where it leads you

>Jesus wasnt a jew
>He is this delusional
Dude, whatever gets you to sleep at this point tbqh, it can be easy to live with so much cognitive dissonance

from what did you convert to islam

Links to common ancestor species:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orrorin
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahelanthropus

This theory isn't even up for debate- its a fact.

athiests, Protestantism

Does it really matter? It'd be better for every body else to create an organization dedicated to the elimination of his kind.

>Lmao. We can be certain beyond reasonable doubt for most scientific theories.
No you can't. Not if you understand the fundaments of logical thinking.
>Are you unsure about whether gravity is real or scientific hocus pocus made by the jew? Feel free to jump out of the 5th floor and see where it leads you
This is where the epistemology kicks in. Most science is PROBABLY true, hence I wouldn't try and kill myself just to prove a point. Still, not factual.

atheism = do any crime and laugh about it

traitor
Islam made up stories about Jesus to use him for their own purposes and propaganda. Disgusting religion

>This theory isn't even up for debate- its a fact.
>its a fact.
>fact
No it's not.

>legit
Which is why no one has taken it seriously for centuries

>Which is why no one has taken it seriously for centuries
Becuase people are becoming stupider, not smarter. Atheists are a perfect example.

>THEORY is FACT
k,m8

I'm talking about philosophers m8

OP a fag that pretends to know big words. Stop blaming people because you can't pussy before you marry.

If anything i'm going with the one that offers 42 virgins and hopefully I can trade them all in for 2 dirty sluts.

And chill with Christ blood you're drunk again.

This is Leaf-tier posting.

>I'm talking about philosophers m8
What's your point? Modern philosophers would be ordinary people 2000 years ago.

Sigh. A scientific theory is completely different from a normal theory. A scientific theory is 'A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supported theories are not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world.' Scientists have been testing evolution for 150 years and have never found a single piece of evidence that refutes it. Evolution is a fact, it makes sense, stop being a blue pilled faggot.

From this thread, ive just learnt that nordic countries are the most degenerate materialists in the world

>something post physical could exist
>therefore it's that very specific thing that I say it is

Retards. Retards everywhere.

Is it possible that everything we perceive is just an illusion that is being perpetuated by an invisible force? If so, then science cease to be factual.

It's pretty straightforward.

>Implying my picture questioned whether or not a god exists.

who cares about evolution you faggot? We are talking about preventing a society from getting cucked. Christianity can help to achieve that

>Implying I give a shit

It isn't necessary Abdul. I'm moral without shitting myself about a god Jews made up 3,000 years ago. What we need is less retardation and more red pilling.

................................................................science is about discovering regularities in the world that can then be tested empirically.

The observations are factual but the theories aren't by definition.

By your "argument", it would mean that looking outside the window and noticing that it's raining wouldn't be a fact.

>I cannot argue. I am a fucking retard

to bad most people need divine governance from allah (swt) or they will become slaves to their passions and liberals. Most people you cant redpill

What are you talking about? Like a matrix type thing or what? There a four forces in the universe and none of them are conscious.

>im proof
start thinking on a larger scale, sadid

To prevent a society from getting cucked you just need to instill a martial spirit, which is long.

It's not a religious thing. It's an identity + will to live thing.

It's a scientific fact, but not a """"fact"""". It's only factual within a scientific framework. We don't know whether this perspective of reality is legit.

It's really not that hard to understand.

You didn't even make an argument.

What?

>What are you talking about? Like a matrix type thing or what?
That'll work. How do you prove that we don't live in the matrix? Go on.

You still live in Canada you fucking retard.

Try to think how that contradicts everything you've just said.

>implying sharia is bad
>Implying there arent different levels of sharia
>implying we are enemies and not brothers of allah

Its a current scientific idea, although there isn't any evidence to support it. Therefore it has to be disregarded.

>It's a scientific fact, but not a """"fact"""". It's only factual within a scientific framework. We don't know whether this perspective of reality is legit.
>not knowing the difference between a fact and a theory this fucking hard

Gouge your eyes out. Make the world better.

>implying we'll not kill each other
>implying a system of law that came from a 7th century camel merchant is good
>implying you didn't just imply that every body around you needed shariah while still living around them and actively wanting to live around them

One day we'll just be stabbing one another.

Answer the question. Is it POSSIBLE that the matrix theory is real? Because even if there's just a possibility, then your "facts" cease to be facts.

>I can't into basic philosophy

Ok Sven, who told you your god isn't real, top kek.

>One day we'll just be stabbing one another.

no life is a whisper, and life was given to us to glorify god and live by his commandments. Yes the kufir are deluded but need to be shown the light of allah (swt) and the truth that he commands. So for me to take a life would be disgusting

>Also, christianity is not jewish, and neither was Jesus.

>Jesus wasn't Jewish

Most atheists I see are just straight up scum

Yes. Follow the semetic religion so you may play your part it our prophecy goyim.

Who let you out of the cuckshed?

This is some good stuff.
Great post OP

>I'm not saying that all atheists are amoral, but that has more to do with the intellectual cowardice, hypocrisy and inconsistent logic of atheists than it does with the moral strength of atheism.
>Atheists proclaim to be intellectually superior and have an aptitude for logical and critical thinking, yet they fail to understand something so simple.

I understand the sentiment. For me its less frustration and more curiosity. Its like there is a glass wall in their brain and they literally just cannot see past it because they only use "heat vision". instead of literally just looking straight ahead.

I do have 100% (200%, since it means they had to go through quite a process to reach that point) respect for atheists that get the importance of the church to maintaining western values. Most of the time, its these fellows that keep the church upright by intellectually countering it where it needs countering.

The angry ones are just biting the hand that feeds.

>either muh (((Jesus)))
>or total degeneracy
That's the kind of flawed thought process I expect to see from Sweden, but don't feel bad - mankind mired down in that same spurious Aristotelian logic 2500 years ago, and we have yet to claw ourselves free, so it is not entirely your fault.

>Yes the kufir are deluded but need to be shown the light of allah (swt) and the truth that he commands.
friendly reminder that the leaf that just wrote that is white

Jesus was a descendant of David, King of Israel, who was described in the bible (Song of Solomon 5:10 and 1 Samuel 16:11 - 12) as "white and ruddy," see greentext for exact verse (same way vikings were described by Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922. See greentext for direct quote). Ruddy is synonymous with white. Jesus came from David's lineage, consequently making him ruddy (i.e. white) as well. David couldn't have been an ashkenazi jew (i.e. white-looking jew) seeing as they didn't exist at the time.

>My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
Song of Solomon 5:10

>Now he was ruddy, with bright eyes, and good-looking.
1 Samuel 16:11 - 12

>I have seen the Rus as they came on their merchant journeys and encamped by the Itil. I have never seen more perfect physical specimens, tall as date palms, blond and ruddy;
Ibn Fadlan, on the Rus merchants at Itil, 922.

We done here?

Do it goyium. Get a MasterCard so the big bad white Christian man goes away. Don't worry the debts not that bad.

Without any evidence its not currently possible. If evidence emerges, then it might be possible. So at the moment its not possible.

yes? arabs and blacks can be kufir too. It just means nonbeliever

What people don't realize is that Christianity and Communism are essentially the same thing

>he thinks having the majority of people believe in stupid shit without any proof doesnt collectively reduce the population's IQ below retarded-level
christcucks are not only retarded, theyre the most delusional about their retardation. stay mad faggots, your religion is dying and nothing will bring it back

>basic philosophy
>"Intro to philosophy: Matrix 101"

Please continue professor. Also, pass the weed.

> life was given to us to glorify god and live by his commandments

(1) Prove it you fucking faggot.

(2) Shariah commands subjugation and killing

(3) I feel like making a reverse religion to Islam where I only switch some stuff around but where instead of bashing the infidels it bashes the Muslims. Legal hate speech guaranteed.

>Indeed, they who believe Muhammad and the Koran among you will be in the fire, abiding eternally therein. They are the worst of creatures.

Norak, 98:6

(An angel spoke to me last night and told me Muhammad never talked to Gabriel.)

I love gods, can you provide me some plox ?

max bantz

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Cred Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven bullshit and in eternal rewards for dying a martyr would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

You don't know whether or not evidence will emerge though, which means you can't know that the theory is impossible. Something can't be impossible now and possible in the future. Once again, you are jumping to conclusions. The only rational answer is that we don't know, hence my reference to epistemological solipsism.

>You can't "prove" that anything is real.
know i how i know youre retarded? kek bullshit philosophy. how can you prove that nothing can be proven, if you cant prove that nothing can be proven. fucking idiot

you are proof for OPs statement that atheism is the ground on which moral relativism grows. You probably grew up around some mudslimes and admired their strong beliefs in their values and religion and thus, converted to islam to have the same strong belief. Instead of choosing the hard way of following Christ in a society that deemed Jesus and his teachings worthless, you merely assimilated to your surroundings.

>Ruddy is synonymous with white
Fascinating stuff, genuinely curious, do you have a source for this? I want to do some personal research here. God does not care about race (moral universalism) only faith and choice to love him in him and through man. But it would be nice to put the race thing to rest.

>christcucks are not only retarded, theyre the most delusional about their retardation.
Rich, coming from the autist.

The answers to your picture are niggers and aboriginals.

>Go on then. Tell me how you can possibly prove that everything you perceive isn't just an illusion that is being perpetuated by an invisible force. I'll wait.

CAN'T KNOW NUFFIN
CAN'T KNOW NUFFIN
CAN'T EVEN KNOW U THAT YOU CAN'T KNOW NUFFIN

10/10 MOST ORIGINAL DEEP PHILISOPHICAL DISCOVERY EVER

Athiesm and agnosticism on the same chart? Yeah, I don't think they understand...

It is false until proven to be true. The theory has no evidence- it is therefore false.

>ITT 60% of the readers can't even comprehend your post

the more important thing is to secure the existence of followers of his teachings

>Fascinating stuff, genuinely curious, do you have a source for this?
The definition of the word will do. Ruddy complexion is being reddish/rosy. That is, showing blood in the face. Only white people fit this criteria seeing as our skin is so fair.

Not to mention that the vikings were referred to as ruddy as well (which I cited). They were most certainly white.

>God does not care about race
Then why does the Bible revolve around genealogy?

>It is false until proven to be true. The theory has no evidence- it is therefore false.

.....................what? A theory has to be falsified in order to be considered false. A theory for which no contradictory evidence exist isn't considered false it's just considered tentative.

Theory which have survived the test of experiment are simply trusted more because they have shown to be reliable in the past. We don't even know if they're "true" per se.

All science is tentative.

Atheism has absolutely nothing to do with politics. Just because SJWs jump on it out of contrarianism does not make it illegitimate. Nazis were as right-wing as come and atheists.

Christcucks want us to believe that some old bearded man in the sky created the world in 7 days and made this rock known as Earth, one of trillions, his dominion. I'd sooner believe in Santa Claus than this retardo shit.

Nor was proven that there is only one god. Nor that he is the christian one.

Because deeply religious societies have done so much to advance civilisation.
Just look at the Middle East.

Its not even classed as a theory because it can't be tested, its therefore just an idea.

Christianity build western civilization.
Islam build nothing.

Just proves one thing:
Jesus 1
Muhammed 0

Not necessary for a viral scheme that depends on the world ending "this generation"

That is why Paul and Peter submitted to their martyrhoods and deaths, and why Saint Augustine argues in the city of god that it is pointless for true believers with the survival or not of earthly states

>Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

That moment when you realize that the contract between man, held to the highest esteem is for the ultimate good of society.

Do you have any idea how many leaps of logic need to be made to believe this shit?

The unifying feature of religion is its ability to get man to trust in the contract to not hurt his brother, whom is a stranger. To sacrifice even wealth to uphold this contract on the basis of true justice and love. That is, on the basis of the ultimate truth which satisfies man to no end.

Christ has no problem with wealth friend. Or society, he constantly calls on christians to continue their life and livelihood. To work dilligently. To pay back bills. To be honest in ones work and more importantly. To work and not be a drag on society. Humility and diligence. Honesty and effort!

His issue is when wealth blinds people to tragedy or suffering or it causes evil given the strong role of responsibility those in power have.

The entire parable of the talents is for this purpose.

This copypasta is stale and garbage.

God is the priest. No priest, no God, it's that simple.
The protestant reformation invented the inner priest: every Bible reader is their own priest and pope.
Then again: remove the priest and God dies, period.
And the priest only wants one thing: to be fed for free by his cattle.

Then why are you here..

Cred Forums is basically entirely autistic.
just like your believes you've picked a bad choice.

> Christianity build western civilization

That is bullshit and you know it

Western Civilization had existed before Constantine declared Christianity the official religion of Rome, and Rome only lasted 150 years more after the fact

>Islam is the same as Christianity
Western civilization was built upon a christian foundation. You think it's a coincidence that it's crumbling with the rise of atheism and islam?
That's not how it works. You don't know whether or not it's false. How can you then say it's false?

The OP is so fucking confused there's not much to understand. It's not clear what he means by moral universalism and he could very well mean moral realism, ie. the existence of moral facts objectively ascertainable.

OP is a huge faggot.

Atheism has freed the world of psychological blackmail, evolving science to progress and give people life saving medicine, larger boats to import more ((((refugees))) to Sweden and rape their women. Tv stations to (((tell))) you its going to be alright and that they dindo nuthin.
But all of this is ok in your mind, because all will be forgiven if they confess to God.

GG religion nig fag.

Religion is an important step on the road to Utopia. It holds societies together and gives people hope and purpose.

But once a society becomes suitably advanced it should be let go because it only gets in the way of discovering the truth of the universe.

I agree with this, honestly how can you say living in a matrix is true if we can't prove it it is false.

bro that means u dont believe in anything liek GAWD made all these morals without GAWD you wont know the difference between good n bad thats why atheists are literally babyrapists cus whats stopping them besides GAWD?

>this is what most people on here unironically believe

Stale pasta.

So if I tell you I am a giant made of gold, you wouldn't dismiss my claim as false?

>You can't "prove" that anything is real.
Not an argument.

accept it, banana. the west lies on the shoulders of that dude they call J.C.
he died for your sins, too

> Christ has no problem with wealth friend. Or society, he constantly calls on christians to continue their life and livelihood. To work dilligently. To pay back bills. To be honest in ones work and more importantly. To work and not be a drag on society. Humility and diligence. Honesty and effort!

Sure, go ahead and interpret everything Jesus said as the opposite of what he said

I could post entire paragraphs of Jesus declaring the saving for the future is pointless, that your family and your wealth are obstacles that you need to hate in order for follow him, that society and everything in this world is evil, but you will simply declare that Jesus ALWAYS means the opposite of what he says

ALWAYS

doing God's work there kraut.

>>God does not care about race
>Then why does the Bible revolve around genealogy?

The OLD TESTAMENT revolves around genaology. Some parts of the NT do. Consider the role of race at the time and the way it was percieved.

Read the parable of the wedding feast and the parable of the vineyard in matthew.

Moral universalism does not deny racial difference, or ask us to ignore it. It simply makes the claim that no man who accepts god is damned and all men are united in jesus christ.

Important distinction. Without it we have no reason to empathize with "different" people. A flaw shared with aristotle and his pre-christian philosophies. And the largest difference between jews and muslims to this day.

If it were true there would be evidence, we have yet to find any so until we do its false.

yep..

He's spent 20 years in he's basement read bad shite on the internet and not touching his penis and just going slowly mad.

You are not talking aramean, are you?

You are writing English, using words of either germanic or latin origin

The cultural contribution of Jesus to western civilization is zero, and the philosophical contribution is outright negative: a crazy obsession with the other world and the interpretation of the absurd rants of a jewish prophet that caused the death of 30 % of the population of your own country in the 1500s

Is western civilization collapsing?
What is the criteria for a successful vs unsuccessful civilization?

But Christians hate themselves, at least Catholics. I didn't orgasm until my junior year of high school because I was a Christfag.

Rome collapsed when it could not longer master enough will-to-power to protect its borders

I would say the same situation applies here

>mfw christcucks always end up getting owned in their own threads

Are strong borders the only criteria? So North Korea is a success?

nope grew around all kinds of people, muslims were as degenerate as the kufir from the liberal secualr culture and funny Cred Forums led me to convert to islam

And you are a Muslim now go outside and fuck your goat.

>Educated people realize that nothing can be proven. Socrates is a perfect example.

Did Socrates even exist? Educated people don't suffer from the uncontrollable need to "prove" reality.

Only the feeble -minded who can't prove their gods exist do that.

Then let's speak in probabilities. The probability of your god is the absolute nearest you can get to absolutely zero.

The probability that it was anything else is all the rest of the probabilities.

>i dont believe in God
>but i believe in the people that do
why stop yourself from experiencing the glory of Jesus Christ? The Bible has literally foretold of Jesus Christ's birth life and death in the Old Testament prophets. He loves you and wants you to come home. Why do you still run farther?

Must we have this thread every week?

I have a wife atm and kids soon, I would like to open a farm or large garden though would be great to get natural food with no added preservatives

>islam build nothing.

kek, they can sure as hell destroy towers.

>I could post entire paragraphs of Jesus declaring the saving for the future is pointless, that your family and your wealth are obstacles that you need to hate in order for follow him, that society and everything in this world is evil, but you will simply declare that Jesus ALWAYS means the opposite of what he says

And you always declare things which I as a christian who studies these exact theologies know fully well to be different. The bible was written from the life of the people who were living it. it was describing christian morality both as it was meant to be lived and as people strived for it.

Christ said give to cesar what belongs to cesar. that if you are a slave (a wage worker or man bound by debt as slavery was a means to pay back debt) to work honestly and diligently and to respect your master.

This is a hard thing for a slave to do. But it is a good aspiration and results in a better more trusting society.

The master is called to respect his slave. Never to beat him more than necessary. (this was normal and uncontroversial at the time, killing slaves was normal). God asked for restraint in punishment, some measure of dignity for a man who forsook his freedom (or it was taken from him).

Christ asked us to love our enemies. Because loving our friends is *easy* even the jew can do this. What is hard is being big enough to realize that MAN and his BELIEFS are separate things. To hate the sin, and love the sinner.

Love, which includes discipline. God is love, and god is JUST. God disciplines therefore discipline is loving. No man without a wedding garment (Gods Grace) can enter heaven.

There is no "opposite" here. Christ is always talking about the hypocricy of man and his skewed values. Putting wealth over life or power over god.

Imagine the irony being the most powerful god, that a sad little creature would put meaningless human power or wealth over him. Think! use your brain!

Get those almonds in full vibration!

>with morals
Where did you get those morals?

Daily reminder that christianism didnt save Rome from degeneracy.

There are so many similarities between Christianity and Islam that it would be foolish to ignore them.
The main difference though, is that Western civilisation has flourished due to secularism.
Don't start blaming atheism for the failings of religion.
Just because the church has become a hub of degeneracy, doesn't mean that atheism is responsible. We're not the ones who compromised and decided that women could be priests and fags could get married. That's on you.
If your lot had stuck to their guns in the first place, persecuted more gays, killed more infidels, suppressed more heretical scientists, we could all be living in a Christian utopia.
Sure, there wouldn't be any technology to speak of, but Islam probably would've been wiped out.

>atheism = do any crime and laugh about it
Atheism came first. Men created morals, ethics and laws. Then men fabricated gods to enforce the laws and control the minds of weaker men.

Strong borders is not the only criteria

North Korea suffers from its own realities that prevent the question "will this country still exist 100 years into the future?" from being answered "most probably"

>this was normal and uncontreversial at the time
This alone invalidates your entire argument.

So the other criteria are...

>if you aren't a kike-worshipping christian, you must be an atheist

can we nuke you yet?

>Wife and kids
Nice try.

>open a farm
Oh shit here it comes.. Allah knows you are fucking them even if you hiding in the stable while doing so.

Don't be ashamed by it. God made you in he's image.

> But it is a good aspiration and results in a better more trusting society.

Here is the core of the problem of your whole "theology". You assume that Jesus even slightly implied that, what he wanted, was to "fix the world" and make people behave better.

He didn't do such thing. If he did his whole morality would make zero sense.

In fact, his promise was NOT that his religion would bring peace and love among men, his promise that he would put men against their own families, tribe against tribe, and the future for christians in this world was NOT the utopia you seem to believe he promised to them in this Earth, but death, martyrhood and persecution!

"will X exist 100 years into the future?"

>God made you in he's image.

yes you and I, he breathed a soul into us

lol about the farm though

>The entire parable of the talents is for this purpose.
I like the part where Jesus beats his slaves and calls them wicked and lazy

>there are thousands of religions in the world and millions of gods but the one god I happen to believe in is the real one
This is what you actually believe

>Where did you get those morals?
Hammurabi's Code 1000 years before OT.

>trying to convice Cred Forums-tards of a well established scientific fact
yeah, good luck with that.
I have grey hairs from trying to convice Cred Forumsacks of anthropogenic global warming or the veracity of the holocaust.

it's best to just leave reality behind when you enter this place

AMEN LOL thats funny now that i caugh it

This copypasta again?

As long as the name of the country is the same in 2116, it's a success?

you dont even understand what youre saying.

please show me some half-man half-monkey fossil

yes because there would come a time when Satan would rule over the earth and men would hate the light of Truth, thereby creating havoc on those that do. If the world likes you, or anything about anything, that means it is property of the god of death: Satan.

You're right in that Atheism removes the concept of an absolute right and wrong. This gives us the freedom to choose whatever we want to; this unfortunately also includes the freedom to have victimhood mentality and other similar retardation.
I'll still stick with my freedom thanks.

Some will say belief in God and Christian absolutes is atavistic and that we can progress without, but I'd argue the same as you: degeneracy, immorality and dysfunction will flourish without a preeminent system of social mores deterring the individual from perusing the aberrational and taboo. Say it's a jew scheme all you want, but since the death of god in America, we've turned into a moral relativist shit hole

>you dont even understand what youre saying.
Who is the master in the parable?

Atheism is usually disgenic so i'm gonna go with Christianity on this one

Excellent false dichotomy and yes you did use a slippery slope, nothing prevents atheists from acting morally other than their own free will. Why do morals even have to be universal? Not an argument/10

you're such a retarderna
lololololol

>, but since the death of god in America,
What day was that, exactly?

If the country remained in a non-anarchic state without land losses or outright occupation, i would say it is a civilization that survived

Indeed the promise of satanic rule over christians until the arrival of supernatural forces makes Christian Civilization an oxymoron

> Atheism is usually disgenic so i'm gonna go with Christianity on this one

Yeah, because Christianity supports abortions of defective fetuses, and totally does not promote endless breeding by the underclasses and in Africa

oh wait...

>gravity isnt real meme
dude the argument is that gravity is just magnetism and not whatever einstein thought it was

I said success. Not mere survival.
But I see you criteria for success is simply treading water.

>it's another Cred Forums argues with autists thread

it pretty much is

Your ancestors had success because you exist

If your children don't exist, you fail, there is all there is to life and evolution in this universe

That pic hit my g-spot. And it felt good.

>lol about the farm though
ikr

But congrats on the kids soon thing.

I respect religion and personal believes since they do not affect politics, economics and justice. So, society itself.

No need to disrespect religion.
No need to ban it.

But only Reason can put the basis for the universal morals and ethics to exist, for it is the only thing that let us call ourselves "humans". Because it is universal.

It is the only thing that can put us all together under no Gods, but ourselves. We decide for our world, we are the Gods.

This is the starting point for the best civilisation to exist.

In my opinion.

It's short sighted.

I meant to say, it's narrow minded.

not sure what exactly you are expecting

the Han Chinese simply hanged around during the 1000s-1700s, remaining stagnated when it came to technology, its stagnation didn't imply was collapsing (actually being conquered by Manchuria was tho)

You've clearly never been to a good university. A majority of people here are atheist (UPMC, best university in Europe for mathematics). There is a clear correlation between atheism and intelligence.

Oh so it's the racial identity which matters?
As long as that is preserved, the civilization is a success.

Not exactly, it is more like "not becoming an anarchic shithole"

I'm just trying to pin down why people are saying the West is collapsing.
There must be some solid criteria for success vs failure right?

>God is the priest. No priest, no God, it's that simple.
>The protestant reformation invented the inner priest: every Bible reader is their own priest and pope.
>Then again: remove the priest and God dies, period.
>And the priest only wants one thing: to be fed for free by his cattle.
Inner priest LOL what sort of heretical garbage am i hearing? Where in the bible did god appoint inner priests? Did he author this? No. He gave the keys to peter and commanded an apostolic succession. Get real.

Satan is his own priest. The reason there are so many heresies in the christian (not catholic, despite its increasing refinement) faith is because man wants control over god. (what kind of christian makes divorce normalized)

Give no guidance, and man will find a way to worship some stupid idol in place of god or to put some restriction on god to make it comfortable.

Catholicism is the PRESERVATION of the tradition of christians and its advancement in light of the truth revealed in both science and philosophy and the gradual unraveling of theology and the words of the saints. It is HARD to accept. Which is why sin is common.

And why god asks for us to forgive 77x7. Steel strengthens steel. As brothers in Christ we must refine our wisdom.

No one denies man can connect and experience god. But catholicism puts it right. The saints and the theologian are both necessary. The saint which reports on the experience and greatness of god in flowery prose. And the theologian who slices through garbage ideas with logic and reason assuming faith.

Look at how fast man went to worship molech when moses went up the hill to commune with god and receive his commandments.

Look at how many protestant "churches" there are since the reformation. They are mostly good. But each commits its own little heresies and the only people that disagree have no knowledge (or a gravely distorted knowledge) of history.

>The cultural contribution of Jesus to western civilization is zero, and the philosophical contribution is outright negative: a crazy obsession with the other world and the interpretation of the absurd rants of a jewish prophet that caused the death of 30 % of the population of your own country in the 1500s

(citation needed)

Also, watch:

>"The role of Christianity in civilization has been intricately intertwined with the history and formation of Western society. Throughout its long history, the Christian Church has been a major source of social services like schooling and medical care; inspiration for art, culture and philosophy; and influential player in politics and religion. In various ways it has sought to affect Western attitudes to vice and virtue in diverse fields."
>"The cultural influence of the Church has been vast."

Even Jewpedia reports this in obvious terms.

I have read schizophrenic writings less deluded than yours.

Collapse is independent of success, a civilization can be stagnant

But anarchy is fundamentally the end of a civilization

By "collapsing", people mean "the West is becoming closer to an anarchic or anarcho-tyrannic end-game"

Fuck off, i hope you are not that stupid faggot from san juan.
"boo hoo i hate god because i like dick in my ass"
Fuck you. Literally cannot even think past your cock.

>this was normal and uncontroversial at the time.This alone invalidates your entire argument.
Except it doesnt. Christianity CAME into the world full of corrupt fucks to provide a path to dignity. Matthew asks men to avoid the slave life if possible because freedom is better than bondage always. As well, the bible condemns chattel slavery.

You don't know shit. Lurk more before you reveal your stupidity.

I feel that it's becoming more authoritarian in some ways.

>Here is the core of the problem of your whole "theology". You assume that Jesus even slightly implied that, what he wanted, was to "fix the world" and make people behave better.

And you assume that god came into the world for no other reason to cause chaos amongst "perfectly working systems"

Fuck you and your clearly backward logic. His religion was not to make man feel comfortable in his filth. It was to wake man up to his filth and the threat of hell that was oh so very real.

This in no way contradicts the nature of god as a moral caring and loving but just entity and the influence such perceptions have on our relationships. Or how his direct commands to be good through the inversion of the "slave master" style morality would force man to seek better for his brother in christ. OR how ONLY the christian nations of the world ACTUALLY IMPROVED.

You are blind as fuck.

Christ paid OUR debt. If it werent for him, only the judes would go to heaven if they followed the law to near perfection. Christ says this in clear terms when he talks about fulfilling the law.

abortion is murder faggot. This is the problem of relativism. It always changes the rules of what is human to suit whatever people "want". Putting something as trivial as sexual pleasure over the value of a human life.

it inverts the protector mother to a murderer and the lifesaving doctor to life taker all while under the banner of a "womans right" its the most satanic institution that exists.

The church does not support it in any form, except and only when both the mother and child will die from birth.

You dont even give a shit about africans. What the hell are you talking about the churches role there for?

It's nothing compared to kikes.

It's the presence of kike media and influence which turns everything upto 11. Gay clubs become gay parades. Atheism becomes Christianity bashing. Low level immigration becomes invasion.

Some of the liberal innovations in modern culture might ultimately be too destabilizing, but as long as there are kikes present it's really impossible to tell.

Authoritarian and anarchy are not opposites. Anarcho-tyranny is common through history

Murder is necessary if it allows for the betterment of civilization

there is zero reason for a child that has no eyes, no legs and no brain to be born, it is only going to be an endless weight on civilization

Who the fuck is talking about relativism anyways? I didn't say in any moment that it was a moral problem

So Hell was just a threat to make people behave?

Why the lunatics demand that you should hate your family and your own self, why the demented claim that he came to bring war within your own family then?

Jesus was well aware that he was a bringer of anarchy and destruction, he never promised otherwise

you realize that this means you can't prove to anyone that God doesn't exist.

I mean to say that the anarchic elements are lesser than they once were.

>christ not a jew
>calls himself a jew in the bible
>his parents both jewish
>literally born and raised in jewish state
>all his freinds were jews

>not jewish

GOOD GOY

being this fucking dumb.

can you even philosophy?

>So Hell was just a threat to make people behave?
Hell is no threat fool. You assume god does not exist. It is real, realer than real.

Your disbelief in it does not suddenly make it disappear. How can you claim to know Jesus or his life if you do not even understand this basic thing.

For the jude, to depart from the belief in the old prophets. To abandon the jewish faith was punished heavily. The jews were not on the side of christ until they believed. Christ converted them, convinced them that he was in fact the lord god savior they were waiting for their whole lives. and he proved it with his Resurrection and his final statements on the cross.

If hell does not exist, then its idea is necessary to bring about good in society from religion. But if it is real, then it does not matter so much what you want to believe about "threats' and "behaving". As you have already assumed a condescending impersonal god is the only god.

Hell is real my friend. It is a very dark and vile place of endless selfishness and strife and we experience this on earth at the height of our conflict, fatalism and depressions.

All you are doing is twisting the light to suit your own dark fantasies about Christ.

judean (as in from the line of abraham) is different to the JEW in the sense of the belief in the torah and the talmud.

The OT is part of jewish teaching. But the current JEW has the talmud which is monstrous and clearly commands the jew to avoid the cross in every way so as not to be confused with the christian.

Jews are NOT christians. IF they were, the jews would never allow the removal of crosses from schools or the renaming of "christmas" to the "holidays". Or (more recently) not great the pope till he hid his cross.

Also if we were "jews" we would see a bit of ashkenazi in all of us.

There is an infographic at the top of the thread.

>judean (as in from the line of abraham) is different to the JEW
>this much damage control
>JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE JOOS DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE THE BAD JOOS

>JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE JOOS DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE THE BAD JOOS

Except it would take two seconds of reasoning for you to connect genetics to reality. If the jews loved christ, they would not have ordered his death for the release of Barabbas.

Read comment above

>im literally retarded the post
>i come from a 3rd world country and im a raging nigger: the post
>jews never kill other jews and live in peace and harmony
>implying i ever once said anything about the jews loving christ

Some jews hate other jews. The fact jesus was jewish had 0 bearing on the fact a lot of other jews hated him.

>Murder is necessary if it allows for the betterment of civilization
>going to be an endless weight on civilization
> I didn't say in any moment that it was a moral problem
MMMMMMMH feeling my synapses twitching

Try harder. Ill be honest, you brought up some interesting arguments. but its clear you are a sperg memer and not really a free thinker.

Your problem right now is you have no idea what relativism really is, or how completely irrational it is.

>feeling my synapses twitching
Is looking through the dictionary for big words why it takes you so long to reply nigger?

>not an argument
>not an argument
>not an argument
>avoiding the argument

>Some jews hate other jews. The fact jesus was jewish had 0 bearing on the fact a lot of other jews hated him.

"good goy, being jewish does not matter to jews"

Of course it does you asshole. He was seen as a betrayer and a blasphemer. Its why he was crucified in the first place. do you think they give a shit if a gentile made the claim? The jews are nepotistic as fuck

Went to church. Also white.

>Also white.
>from trinidad
No you arent nigger