Hatred for Chrsitainity

>If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

Is it the lot of Christianity to be hated by the world? I don't want to pretend like we're seriously persecuted (although we certainly have been in the USSR and continue to be in Middle East), but sometimes it seems like there is a pronounced enmity between the world and the Orthodox Church. The media especially

>Pope Francis' enormous popularity -- his Twitter accounts in different languages have a total of about 30 million followers, about as many as Bill Gates and more than Adele -- is a consequence of his openness to diversity and a softer approach to dogma. He represents a modernized Catholic Church. By contrast, the world's second biggest Christian denomination is proving so resistant to modernization that its plans to adopt some timid changes for the first time since the year 787 have fallen through.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-16/the-orthodox-church-stays-in-the-dark-ages

>While tanks and artillery have been Russia’s weapons of choice to project its power into neighboring Ukraine and Georgia, Mr. Putin has also mobilized faith to expand the country’s reach and influence. A fervent foe of homosexuality and any attempt to put individual rights above those of family, community or nation, the Russian Orthodox Church helps project Russia as the natural ally of all those who pine for a more secure, illiberal world free from the tradition-crushing rush of globalization, multiculturalism and women’s and gay rights.

nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/europe/russia-orthodox-church.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>worshipping an undead magic kike

Just stop, you're an embarrassment to the white race

It's generally healthier since it tests faith. When Christianity isn't hated by the world, it's a lot easier for lukewarm people to be in it, and the more of them that are in it, the more they have power within the Church, instead of merely outside of it.

The term "Kike" comes from the Yiddish word "Kikle", which means "circle". The slur started because Jews who immigrated to America back in the day, but couldn't write, refused to sign "x" because it looked like the Christian Cross, so instead they signed a circle.

Canada, you're example what happens when Christianity goes bye-bye: DUDE WEED LMAO is the determining factor in political elections, and bestiality is legal.

Jesus was a sandnigger and a cunt and deserved what he did for threat to public policy.

Are you Jewish?

Atheist, I don't hate Jews though because they don't make proselytism, they keep their religion for themselves and don't impose their dogma to other people. They also have the original of Abrahamic religions.

>Atheist, I don't hate Jews though because they don't make proselytism, they keep their religion for themselves and don't impose their dogma to other people.
That's how they are now, not at all how they are up until the Middle Ages, though. They mainly changed because of massive repression and the retaliation they would face for proselytizing.

>They also have the original of Abrahamic religions.
Actually, "Judaism" today refers almost exclusively to Phariseeism. Pharisees are into stuff like this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv

And pic related.

Stuff like this is why God scrapped Mosaic Law altogether

They are not the original Judaism at all. In fact, even the Talmud wasn't written until hundreds of years after Christ.

Still better than you with your illegal ayy lmaos

I'd rather have illegal Mexicans, than be in a country where we diversity of government cabinets is mandated because it's the current year. There's nothing particular obnoxious about Mexicans since, apart from freedom to immigrate, they aren't any sort of cause for SJW's.

Said the German.

Oh, i am comfy here innamountainrange. Peaceful life, suprisingly good internet, nice people. Southern germany is beautiful! It is very rural, thats the charm

hatred for christianity is... kind of old now desu. I dont see it as much as i did between 200-2010. Christians kind of defused it with le hat meme. hehe

Not the Orthodox, apparently.

Fuck off, kike.

how you mean? i am orthodox

I mean the media taking jabs at the Orthodox Church (as shown in the OP), when they don't do that so much anymore with other Christians, like the Catholics.

This.

Remember the shit show about how the big bad Christians were going to kill you for touching your pee pee when the Da Vinci Code was released?
The completely overblown pedo scandals, sometimes referring to affairs from the 1960s just to maintain the narrative. This treatment of the media was a hard red pill for me. I don't think even Trump suffers from as much misrepresentation and character assassination than Church big officials in the mid 2000s.
Remember how this faggot Bill Maher was then able to release Religulous as a semi-serious documentary?
And the cringe induced by the Zeitgeist movement?
The golden age of fedoraism with Dawkins passing as a philosopher? When Sam Harris was taken seriously?

I remember all this. Probably plenty more. Contrary to many previous Church hate it was mainly focused on sexuality. In spite of the 90s-2000s being the beginning of the age of the numales and the wizards.

bump

The media only stopped that because Francis became Pope.

lol. That article was just attacking Russia (because thats what shitty western journos do). Doesnt dent the beautiful Orthodox Church :D They say it is in league with the state as an insult, but that is how it was in the beginning, and will always be. We dont consider it bad.

Well if you mention moving to America, people will just bring up Native Immigrants and talk about muh 92 gorillion savages.

Eh?

Same desu. Only the East Coast, and South West of American have bean problems.