Where are all the signs?

I live in Detroit (Yea I know, it sucks, fuck off) and I have seen ONE sign. For Trump. Thats it. Nothing for Hillary. I dont really expect any trump shit in my neighborhood, its all blacks and whites are in the UAW. However, the lack of support for Hillary is telling. I havent meet one person that is actually enthusiastic to have her. They all just say Trump is racist.

I have a feeling voter turn out will be very, very low. Trump may steal Michigan

Other urls found in this thread:

firstamendmentcenter.org/political-yard-signs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've seen a few trump signs and literally nothing Hillary related beyond a button someone was wearing and I live in one of the whitest parts of S. E. MI

jersey here. on the rare chance i do see a sign its always a trump sign. don't even know what a hillary sign looks like. is anyone voting for her

I hardly see any political signs of any kind where I am. Don't they usually handed them out for free? My buddy had to buy a few trump signs.

>see shilarry bumper sticker

Its always on some mid GM bailout cuckmobile driven by balding men in their 30's driving 20MPH under the posted speed limit

MN is doomed

i live in arizona and there's signs everywhere

Simple, it's because Hillary is an evil version of Hubert Humphrey.

Myrtle Beach

Libs destroy them because they hate free speech and anyone questioning or debating their agenda.

Hillary will not be spending any money in Detroit, she has Michigan in the bag, dummy.

>wow where is Trump's game in Alabama?
>he will surely lose if he doesn't spend a bajillion for signs there

Lots of trump signs in CT. Nothing for Hillary. I really think her support is imaginary.

SoCal here. I've seen a lot of Trump stuff by Huntington Beach, and near where I live(Foothills outside of LA) I see some Trump stuff too. Mostly signs outside of $2mil homes.

Only Hillary things I've seen are bumper stickers, usually accompanied by a yellow equal sign sticker as well.

signs that get waved around at rallies are free, yeah, but the kind that you cram into your lawn you'll usually have to buy

I live in Kentucky is a fairly liberal area.
Tons of trump signs, literally have not seen a single Clinton sign. Still some butt hurt sanders around

i live in MA
i see trump sighs all over the place and have only ever seen 2 hillary bumper stickers
would it be stupid to think he might have a chance in my state?

It's not a secret that Hillary has zero genuine support outside a very few areas lost to brainwashing or vested interest (government contractors, some campuses, ...)
On the other hand, there has never been enthusiasm like for Trump in decades, not even Reagan or Ike it seems.

Pollsters assuming the same turnout distribution than in 2012 are in for a big surprise.

boy ur dum

Very very blue Portland, OR here. I've seen several Hillary bumper stickers, no lawn signs though. I've seen several Bernie bumper stickers, and several lawn signs. My next door neighbor STILL has his Bernie sign in his lawn. There is a nut here who STILL drives around in a Cruz-Truck (yes, completely covered in Cruz shit). I have yet to see a single piece of Trump campaign material. We're hiding. We know anything we place "TRUMP" on will get vandalized or stolen.

Every person I know, and in every conversation I overhear, they are either a former-Bernie supporter now-Hillary supporter (anyone but Trump!), or has Shilled for Hill since the beginning (like my stupid wife). I haven't encountered anyone here who admits to supporting Trump. I am alone.

yeah ... you live in Detroit

Western Washington here. I've seen a few Trump signs. I know for a fact that a lot of them get taken down or vandalized by high school kids.

In my town I have counted 3 Trump and 4 Hillary signs

> I haven't encountered anyone here who admits to supporting Trump.

Austinfag here. In blue America, we express our support in silence - with innocuous questioning of our acquaintances' perspectives, and most importantly, with our vote.

I live in a very Republican area of Michigan. In my area I've seen two Hillary signs and the only Trump sign is in my own yard.

For the Trump side, at least in Michigan, many of the GOP county organizations are refusing to support him. I had to buy my Trump signs from a guy on the street corner who paid for the printing himself.

It's probably more of a matter of cost than anything. They used to give away yard signs for free, but now people have to pay for them. I think Trump people are worried about their signs being stolen.

PA here.
Hillary signs everywhere.

>I think Trump people are worried about their signs being stolen.
no, it's Trump doesn't want to pour money into a lost cause.

Austin, Texas? You're just a faggot. I openly talk about the Don and have for months. Grow a pair.

Columbus Ohio here it's mostly Hillary signs I have only seen about two trump signs we are afraid of being attacked

Somebody even bought a billboard that says TRUMP then under it pray for our nation here in Georgia

I live in commiefornia and haven't seen any Hillary signs. I see more Bernie stuff than Hillary.

Niggerdelphia

I have never seen a Hillary supporter irl. Ever.

Detroit Republican here, the party here is run by Romeny's niece, she refuses to allow Trump signs in Michigan, thus the party is not handing them out like in normal years.

same, Austin fag here.
I preach about Donald to hipster faggots and my neighbors are all voting for him.
My entire street is actually.

I live in Detroit. I support trump but don't broadcast it because niggers are aggressively violent. /thread

A friend - a Hispanic at that - got death threats from liberals/sjws/marxists after openly supporting Trump. You can openly discuss him, but god forbid you explicitly endorse him.

I find the libertarian-leaning folk in the city are more tolerant of pro-Trump sentiment than liberals though.

forgot to mention, no signs though.
I guess no one wants their shit to be fucked with.

Silent majority stands with Trump.

>/thread

I'm in illinois and haven't seen a single sign for hillary or trump, I've only seen bumper stickers for Trump. Just imagine how CNN would report Trump silently stole Illinois because of low energy hillary.

Massachusetts here. Driving around both MA and NH I have seen only 2 clinton signs and too many Trump signs to count. Even the people who are voting Shillary are not excited about it.

Even though I'm in Canada, and these elections don't matter to us, I'm finding increasing support for Trump.
I've been redpilling students at my campus.
Most adults I talk to support him flat out.

Same. Only two signs I've seen in the entirety of cny are on my street, and both Trump. I'd put one out myself if I didn't live with family and don't want them seeing trouble on the off some spic thugs get triggered.

Lol dude, you live in democrat shithole detroit. Do you really think the filthy niggers there are going to vote for trump, or post up signs?

>mfw live in southern California and see more Trump than Hillary bumper stickers

There may be hope for this hell hole

Michigan here. Have seen maybe 10 Trump signs and zero Hillary. I have seen some cuck's car decked out in LGBT and Hillary stuff though when I was in Ann Arbor.

What if niggers went out to vote and voted for Trump as a goof cuz they were so confident Shillary would win and they ended up flipping MI.

Keks all around bois

The only Hillary/Kaine sign I've seen was in Chestnut Hill, PA which is a rich white suburb of Philly.
Every other house and even some small businesses have Trump signs in my area. And I'm in Maryland so that's pretty nice since it's the most consistently blue state in the Union; though, I am in a rural part.

you dont see many trump signs because most people realize that it's a micro-aggression and they're not about that life

Nobody votes as a goof (except Vermin Supreme supporters). If they vote for Trump, they believe as much as anyone else.

I see more Bernie stickers than any here in Michigan. Hardly ever see any Hillary support.

Some cheeky motherfucker put a giant trump sign up on a cherry picker near Lacey, so it hangs right out over the road in full view of hundreds of people passing by every day. Truly glorious.

North Florida belongs to trump.

nigger

>micro-agression
homo

More importantly why do I keep seeing Bernie bumperstickers every goddamn day in the middle of Oklahoma. Do these people get their news by smoke signals?

maybe its because this is bait and you're in detrot looking for political signs, specifically for non democrats

Love in relatively conservative area of Georgia. There is one Johnson sign at an interstate exit I frequent, and one Clinton sign just sprung up. The Clinton/Kaine sign is boring and uninspiring af, all blue with white letters. I do see only Trump bumper stickers though. I live in an area where political signs aren't allowed in yards I think

Trump signs everywhere.

T. Pittsburghfag

i live in california. and i think trump might win. I seen a lot of trump hillary and bernie shit, but the trump ppl r more passionate about voting, while the hilldogs and bern victims are in denial Trumps gonna win, and most of their are turning to DT.

Low chance for DT to get cali, but not impossible.

Cali is actually half libtard and half conservative. The libs get all the media and attention with their faggot parade in L.A. and San Fran. But we're getting tired of seeing dicks and hearing bjs everywhere.

I live in central CT and I actually see a shit ton of Trump signs. My guess is lots of small business owners and blue-collar families that have done well for themselves. Sadly it doesn't even matter bc it's one of the bluest states in the country...

I've seen 1 Trump sign and 2 Johnson signs in Illinois.

A lot of Trump and Bernie bumper stickers though. Just got a Trump bumper sticker, here's to hoping I don't get my windows bashed in.

Clinton sign in my yard

Trump sign in my windows

Gary johnson sign dangling out of the tree all half assed.

>it confuses the fuck out of the neighbors.

hillary doesn't spend money in your area because your area is a lock for dems

Never ever seen a Hillhawg sign in my life. See Trump signs all the time and Rand Paul too.
t. KY

See a couple guys in downtown wearing Trump hats and getting heckled. Saw some fat white woman wearing a Hillary shirt and some fat high-schoolers with anime and Bernie pins on their bags.

t. Ottawa, ON.

This is how we will keep coloreds away from the polls

You really wanna know where all the trump voters are? Go to the country side. 90% are all Republicans

Toledo, OH reporting in. I've seen 1 Killary sign and 1 Trump Bump

>Just use #gibsmedat to cast your vote for Hillary. Need more money for dem programs y'all!

Holy fuck, this could actually work

I lives north of Detroit and everyone I know is voting Trump or uninterested in the election. No one buys signs because like all have said they fear damage to their property. It is clear that no one likes Hillary. At work some are union and they also are shy about their support for Trump because their leaders told them to vote for Hillary.

Tump signs everywhere in this part of Virginia. I've been seeing the "Trump digs coal" signs alot more recently. And a huge one that said "Kaine betrayed coal" not a single Hillary sign or supporter to be found.

I was say "Fuck Hillary" spray painted on a house in the nice neighborhoods where I live.

I live in New Hampshire. Hats, shirts, and signs everywhere I go. There's a campaign office literally a few blocks away.

I don't really care for trump, but if i did, i'd never be dumb enough to put up a sign. leftist progressives are literally the scummiest fascists on the face of the earth and would probably trash my house.

that being said, people who project their politics (or any opinions really) on yard signs and bumper stickers are fags and deserve getting their car keyed and their lawn shit on.

that's what Cred Forums is for

faggot

Same here in chester county PA, near philly. The area is white swing area, leaning slightly more toward republican. But I haven't seen a single trump sign anywhere. I've seen a single trump bumper sticker on a beaten up pickup truck driven by a good ol' boy, and a single hillary sticker (right next to a bernie sticker, topkek) on a prius being driven by some chinless nu-male. That's it.

People are definitely afraid to put up trump signs. It's just begging for your house to be vandalized and your car to have its tires slashed. These leftists literally think their actions are morally justified for the greater good.

Prescott, MI. Trump signs everywhere.

This is...genius

Florida here, Trump signs everywhere.

I live NW of Chicago near the Wisconsin border. I guess its a pretty even mix of democrats and republicans around here. I've been seeing a surprising amount of Trump signs but my job requires a lot of driving around so I go through a lot of neighborhoods each day. If you go out and look for them you'll probably see more than you'd expect. There was one street with like 5 Trump signs in a row. Must be a nice place to live knowing you have based allies on all sides.

Madison, WI reporting in: I have a Trump sign in my apt, and the internet repair guy came in and saw it. He's a Trump supporter, and said he's seen a lot of Trump things in people's houses and apts, but not outside. We're all afraid of vandalism and social stigma.

Wisconsin here. Seen a few but they all get fucked up after a few days. Faggots seriously have to trash someone else's property?

SoCal as well in Kern county. I have only seen 1 Clinton sticker. The rest are either Bernie, or Trump.

Southern Virginia here. Trump signs everywhere, pretty much nothing for Killary.

Minnesotan here, no Hillary signs, loads of Bernie signs, one white trash pickup truck with a Trump bumper sticker

Only presidential signs I've seen in Kentucky are 2-3 Johnson signs.

Boise, Idaho here. I've seen quite a bit of Trump stuff, one Hillary sign and one Hillary bumper sticker. Red state but pretty liberal city so the limited Hillary and much Trump is good. Far more Bernie when he was running his racket.

Heh that could work. We should disseminate this info to all the illegals as an act by Obama to make a loophole for them to be able to vote legally. Then we'd also see who's illegal. Kek

I wouldn't dare put a Trump sticker on my car, I like my car.

Truth. Leftists are troglodytes who show no respect for others' beliefs or property.

>live in south Ga
>there are trump signs all over the place and every other car has a trump bumper sticker
feels good

You're on to something.

That's because you live in Detroit.

They're everywhere on Long Island.

Same. I live in MA and I still don't even know what her sign looks like. I honestly think all her support is faked by the media. I'm hoping there's still a chance for this state to get uncucked.

Truck driver. Been over the road since early August and drive the continental 48.

Have seen dozens of Trump bumper stickers, and almost an equal amount of Bernie stickers. Maybe half a dozen Hilary stickers; usually in deep blue states or on cars with deep blue state plates.

From the road, have only ever seen signs, murals, and privately funded billboards for Trump.

Also saw three Johnson and one Stein bumper sticker.

May be confirmation bias, but whatever.

In Florida and I see them every now and then in people's yards. I'd say there's gotta be at least five in every neighborhood. Never seen a Hillary sign in a residential setting.

Also there's a fuckhuge white Trump flag over the highway which is pretty cool.

You can't set up signs until 50 days before the election

Stolen.

I have seen only 3 trump signs and haven't seen any hillary signs.

I live in the Portland, Oregon area. I drive alot because of my job.
I remember 2008 -- Obama stickers on like 1 out of 3 cars it seemed. They were everywhere.
Very similar in 2012.
Earlier this year, the Bernie stickers showed up in force. They are still there on many, many cars.
But here we are, 50ish days from the election and I go days sometimes without seeing a Hillary sticker. Nobody likes her.

I only see signs on the outskirts of town and they are all for Trump. Seen no Hillary signs. The lack of signs might be due to neighborhood "laws" because in mine you are not allowed to have political signs in your yard because it is classified as garbage.

hmm. made me think about michigan and penn. again. thanks for correcting the record

San Diego here
only seen one sign this election one of my neighbor has it its a huge fucking banner that says
>Voting Hilary is the same thing as boarding the titanic knowing the outcome and old Bernie stickers from pre DNC

There's a Trump sign across the street from me and I live in Warren. I'm gonna vote Trump and most of the people I know are gonna vote Trump.

It's gonna be the silent majority vs Detoilet + Flint trying to vote in more money for dem programs.

Based

I live on the outskirts of Cincinnati, east side of the 275 loop. I've seen tons of trump signs and bumper stickers, some cruz signs, and some sanders bumper stickers. I've seen a total of three hillary bumper stickers.

It's also a running joke between my friends and I to ask them why they support Hillary and when they get all angry say that we saw the sticker on their car. There is no sticker but they get pissed and go to look at their car every time. Even the lone Hillary voter didn't find the possibility of a decal being on their car supporting their candidate funny because as they put it they don't want her, but they don't want trump more so they have to vote for her.

I've seen a couple Hil signs, although you can never be completely sure that it isn't "for prison"

Everywhere in my city (suburb of Detroit), I see "Liuna for Hillary (feel the power)" signs. Had to google it to find out it's some union backed bullshit.

Unless your town is mostly homeowners association that law is running afoul of a supreme court case and violating first amendment rights
firstamendmentcenter.org/political-yard-signs

Rural eastern va, about 6 trump signs and none for Hillary

Our town is home owners association. Suck but doesn't stop me from putting the yard signs in my windows.

>Run down libshit nigger city doesn't have many signs for Republicans

It's almost like the problem and the cause are out in the open.

I was driving in a rural county in northern NH and there were Trump signs literally every 5 minutes

Do you happen to live in Coos county?

>I live in Detroit
The signs probably get stolen faster than they can be setup.

underrated and kek

>I live in an area where political signs aren't allowed in yards I think

Fucking municipal governments telling me what to do

Fellow central Ohioan here.
I can vouch for this.

>live in north florida
>same situation
definitely does feel good.