4CHINS LINKED TO ALTGAYS YET AGAIN

IT'S A TARP

>The manifesto consists of two Tumblr posts that went up Sunday, hours after an explosive device rocked 23rd St. and a second suspected device, which didn’t detonate, was found on 27th St. “I’m the NY Bomber,” the blog post claims, with the nameless writer claiming the bomb had been planted in protest of Donald Trump and broader mistreatment of the LGBT community. While New York officials have not announced a motive or suspect in the explosion, that hasn’t stopped some from circulating and crediting the page.

>“I am not going to stand by while there is inequality in my country such as the racism being seen in white police officers all over the country,” the blogger wrote. “I am not going to live in a country where it is OK to have a misogynist, xenophobic, racist Islamophobic, republican candidate running for President of The United States!”

>Some of the Tumblr’s earliest traffic came from Cred Forums, where users began linking to it early Sunday morning.

>Alt-right forums like Cred Forums have a history of inventing narratives and suspects for mass shootings, sometimes pinning attacks on comedians or fellow 4Channers with Muslim-sounding names, although no users appear to have taken credit for this latest manifest. “This has got to be fake,” one user wrote. “Too good to be true.”

ARCHIVED:
web.archive.org/web/20160918213725/http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/18/alt-right-seizes-on-unlikely-manifesto-to-blame-chelsea-bombing-on-crazed-leftist.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AyneR8scx44
youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek. litteraly no one bought into it and every thread they spammed on here got called out as shills

sage. archive.is/org newfag shill detected.

fake and gay. Sage

Slip and fall OP is trying to distract us from the real issue. Sage

sage bump.
Archive.org is keeping personal data on you and your reading

The butthurt is real with this one. Looks like my 10 minute bump is in.

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE THEY'RE TRYING TO PIN SHIT ON US YOU DUMB GOYIM

faggot archive shill. Thanks for CTR

option, sage

AWOOOOO

I HOPE YOU REALIZE I'M SOAKING UP YOUR ASSHURT, FAGGOT

ditto

> blaming the alt-right
I fucking called it

Also, has this hit news? Do normies believe it?

Silly goys

Don't you know "alt-right" has definitely been used here before this election cycle and year?

I mean I must simply be remembering wrong, they wouldn't make shit up.

>DON'T LET THIS SLIDE
The battle cry of the obvious shill.

saged

>>Alt-right forums like Cred Forums have a history of inventing narratives
you know damn well it was ahmed the inventor of the clock. he told every one he was going to show off his new invention

The thing is;
Did you plan on making this thread an hour ago?
youtube.com/watch?v=AyneR8scx44

Why the fuck would a shill want you to know the MSM is trying to blame us for terrorist attacks? Jesus Christ you fucking moron. KYS.

Triggered you, calling you a shill, didn't it. Everyone knows the first thing a shill says is "DON'T LET THE SHILLS SLIDE THIS".

We should try to stay out of the deeper politics of the alt-right and instead continue to discredit the media by exploiting their irrational fear of Pepe.

If you're reading this CNN, pls go

Guess you got me there. I'm CTR now.

Ahmed's new """clock"""

I'm pretty sure he's trying to sell some kind of archive software. This is the second thread he's made, shilling for some bloatware that should be free.
Where are the mods?

>Why the fuck would a shill want you to know the MSM is trying to blame us for terrorist attacks?
Because you get paid by the author to promote her accusation, to bait reprisals, to make her a famous "victim". That's how all the "victims" of Cred Forums always do it. They make a video or write an article meant to "provoke" us, then they get "victimized", then they get pitybux for their "bravery" standing up to the internet "evil". Same routine every time.
>promoting the CTR meme
Obvious shill, pushing the fake shill meme.

This faggot is trying to bait attention for the author.

archive.is is a website we use to share articles without giving them clicks, to discourage clickbait. It's not software you download.

>buy my company's gay archive software
Isn't it against the forum rules to shill for an organization here?
OP is shilling for gaycenter.org/archives
Op Sage

wew. Looks like we have us a couple of sour grapes. Still got more replies without a 50/50 OP post ratio. Let's see how many fucks I give you faggot kikes. I already know one of you is a stupid cum dumpster. Wouldn't be surprised if the other one is two.

>gaycenter.org/archives
Fuck off dude. Ya burnt. Two minutes of Google search is all it took to figure out who you are working for. gaycenter.org/archives
"The LGBT Community Center National History Archive serves to preserve the history of our community and its rich heritage. Founded in 1990 by volunteer archivist Rich Wandel, the archive provides a look into the lives and experiences of LGBT people throughout the years. The Center Archive contains a wide range of media from as early as 1920, including:

Photography
Correspondence
News Clippings

Radio Soundbytes
Video Broadcasts
Personal Journals"
Op Sage

>Rich Wandel
OK, Rich. Mission acomplished. Now go have a mimosa with your pos husband.
Cred Forums is the last place that will buy your wares, faggot data miner

People like you only confirm the shills are real and you only provide insight into how low you dweebs will stoop for that $0.15.

Have fun replying :^)

>TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK THE ALT-RIGHT IS AS DANGEROUS AS ISIS /MUSLIMS BECAUSE ORLANDO CAUSED TRUMP TO RISE IN THE POLLS
To be fair, Trump DID attend an anti-gay rally in Orlando on the anniversary of the Pulse shooting. He's only a friend to gays insofar as Muslims are a mutual enemy.

I don't think you are feeling very triumphant.
You shouldn't, as you performed much better than I thought you would. A whole new thread about the subject I wished to shed light on. Thanks, dude. Ya got me.

He's going all out

top kek

JOURNALISTS
GET OUT

>>The manifesto consists of two Tumblr posts that went up Sunday, hours after an explosive device rocked 23rd St. and a second suspected device, which didn’t detonate, was found on 27th St. “I’m the NY Bomber,” the blog post claims, with the nameless writer claiming the bomb had been planted in protest of Donald Trump and broader mistreatment of the LGBT community. While New York officials have not announced a motive or suspect in the explosion, that hasn’t stopped some from circulating and crediting the page.
>>“I am not going to stand by while there is inequality in my country such as the racism being seen in white police officers all over the country,” the blogger wrote. “I am not going to live in a country where it is OK to have a misogynist, xenophobic, racist Islamophobic, republican candidate running for President of The United States!”
>>Some of the Tumblr’s earliest traffic came from Cred Forums, where users began linking to it early Sunday morning.
>>Alt-right forums like Cred Forums have a history of inventing narratives and suspects for mass shootings, sometimes pinning attacks on comedians or fellow 4Channers with Muslim-sounding names, although no users appear to have taken credit for this latest manifest. “This has got to be fake,” one user wrote. “Too good to be true.”
Excellent work, and cost effective. I'm gunna get a raise, malleable little bitch of a pawn.

bump

Come on, guys. Get in here. Don't let them slide this thread. Become a gaycenter.org/archives user now.

huh, and hear i thought we were being a big help by pointing out a person claiming to be responsible to law enforcement.

guess we won't do that anymore :)

I knew the bomb maker wasn't a fag. Not enough glitter

bump

Alt right antheme. Please spread this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE

I'm certain she's singing "he makes me diseased."
I love this dead gay thread.

bump bump saged

bu-ump
Don't worry. OP. We can restore this thread to its former glory. Your gay museum website will get a few new users at least. It's a good cause, and I'm behind you.

The best threads create that kind of internal sensations. Why are you so rigid?

OP is named Michael. Developing.

bump. Why is nobody seeing the importance of archival quality gay bomb-making history, for only $2.99 a month?

This. HAHAHAH I cannot believe these fuckers. Is this real life?

Um, if this was one of our "fakes" the bomber would have been Samuel Hydid.

checked. but not OP. His intentions are admirable. Contributing to an archive documenting the gay struggle.
OP's thread isn't just an opportunity to help by purchasing a tax deductible membership to gat archives/Daily beast publications. It's also a statement on our quickness to blame gays for all the overt violence in the world.
A real think piece/opportunity to dispel the myths about the LGBT community and explosives/terror.

bump

OP is this Daily Beast shill

bump

HAHA. OP BTFO.
"Kelly Weill is a professional blogger and frequent contributor to The Huffington Post, Wired, and The Daily Beast. Their real passion, gaycenter.org provides archive space for issues relating to the demonizing of the LGBT community and people."
LOL, and this is "their" second thread. There is also some helper keeping this bumped using proxy.
Cred Forums is getting too sophisticated, and targeted, politically. Freaks me out.

WTF! I didn't post that!
Wow.
Bye.
You don't have to tell me twice.

IT WAS THAT FAGET AGAIN. HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT