Really makes you think

More like
>Who's more likely to give birth to a moderate beheader?

Too bad you only get male refugees

Seriously is there nothing in between like pic related?

>you will never have a qt3.14 ultranationalist russian waifu

>who believes apostates should be killed? who believes that an imaginary sky man gives them the right to enslave and kill others? who will kill themselves and others in an attack to get 72 raisins in the afterlife?

>this thread still gets posted

The one who is a Muslim. She won't raise a degenerate.

We'v been thru this thread before user...these two are the same girl dressed differently combined with a mirror shot.

The one on the right has probably been raped since she was 9, so I'm calling virgin on the left.

Fucking phones.....they're both hooked on technology.
An so am i, we're useless and conditioned.

Red is a trendy color in autumn?

This is nothing new, welcome to the world of women's fashion

I just wish the one on the right was actually ensuring the future of her people in her own fucking country, you know, where her people are.
plz die soon muslims

>little Mohammed grows up and suicide bombs a public area
>not degenerate

He's right, but the island women will help further her own people, not ours. Whereas the white women is only contributing to the fall of ours. We have to fix women along with everything else.

The only difference between them is how each one is going to get stoned on the weekend.

She has stolen my heart in 1 pic. Hold me swedebro

you did that to Native Indians, you turd fuck. what were your reason for doing that? what an enormous stupid ignorant cunt you are..

I'll take one of the women sitting on the other side since they are obviously the most professionally dressed.

Seriously how can you trash western women with three beauties sitting opposite of the whore? Fucking stupid.

Are you saying this leafbro is over 200 years old? What an enormous stupid ignorant cunt you are

slavery of the natives was actually specifically forbidden by Christian authorities. There is a differentiation in theology between "heathens" and "infidels". Heathens are those who have never been exposed to the word of Christ, and so must not be harmed. Infidels are those who have heard the word and rejected it, which is grounds for slavery in Christianity.

Anyway, I'm not a Christian, but settler colonialism of N.A. happened under completely different conditions and principles than Muslim aggressive immigration happens today. I don't regret what we did to the Indians, but I sure as well won't allow it to happen to my people. Islam is poison.

That happened more than a hundred years ago while Muslim's still do it. Thanks for playing and fuck off.

Only one actually has a choice in the matter. Choose wisely.

The caption is amusing "who will ensure a future for her people?" it would be racist if a white person said it.

>you did that
Just an FYI, everyone who did that died a long time ago.

Islam is a religion of peace.