Do you actually hate the mentally ill, Cred Forums?

Do you actually hate the mentally ill, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I hate the culture of pandering to their Mental Illness instead of treating it.

this

I only hate them because they're obnoxious and a certain group of (((them))) are trying to ruin a lot of boards I enjoy

No, I hate the stupid cunts that enable their behaviour instead of treating it.

fpbp

I hate there is no good solution on how to deal with them. We used to have state hospitals, but those turned to shit. Now we just let them become homeless or get put in prison.

What is the proper treatment for it?

/thread

Facing reality

Certainly not wearing it as a badge of honour to get more victim points so you can top the charts on oppressed loser leaderboards.

Not really, but due to the genetic component they should be sterilized.

So everything is fine as it is.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

Direct advocacy for ending the illness and bringing the person into a superior state of mind. All this moronic "Oh they're depressed, it's so deep and artistic" bullshit needs to get fucking killed. Either solve the problem, or euthanize them if they cannot be helped. Stop wasting time, resources, and human emotion on people who either can't be helped or are too pathetic to even try to help themselves.

I can't stand fucking trannys.

Yeah, why don't we just force schizophrenics to face reality too? That'll fix them up.

It's not a mental illness because you can just get over. While transitioning clearly does not work like the left touts it does, there has to be way that goes beyond saying "lol man up son".

Some of them. Trannies are ok.

only if they are voting hillary and supporting the kin of moloch

They are all doing it for attention anyway, there is no such thing as not conforming to your gender.

Modern mental health practice can suck my dick. Its a racket and grossly misapplied

No, I'm not entirely well myself. What irks me are the "I have social anxiety" whiners. Try 20 years of depersonalization, faggots

If were talking about trannies then that pimozide stuff is worth a try if its a s good as they say it is. If in general just give them the dose of reality we all deserve once in a while

i'm mentally ill so no, but i don't try identifying with it as a personality trait

This Pimozide stuff is interesting.

Is there any evidence besides that one study?

I hate the mentally ill who lack the self-awareness to recognize themselves as such
I have to take medications that without, I am erratic, unstable, and generally a massive danger to myself.
But I fucking understand that I am mentally ill, so I take my pills and I don't exercise my 2nd amendment right because I know it would be irresponsible.

Starts with a G

Yes. Mental health care was better back in the 1800s, when PC culture wasn't pervasive and you could just stick people in an asylum to get over it or to live their lives out in peace and quiet away from normal people.

Yep.

Hell, now that I think about it, you could give them all training and have them do computer-based jobs, even letting them contribute to society while they're in there. It's a win-win.

No, funding was cut after it was published.

BPFP

gee i wonder (((why)))

Not one single troll post, i was expecting the first one to say euthanasia or another holocaust.

And they say were all hateful bigots.

no. i pitty the ones who cant pretend to be sane like the rest of humanity. most people dont even realize they are crazy

the best definition of insanity would be having a world view that is to far departed from reality. like believing kenny rogers is a alien who molest peoples pets

but it can be simply a collection of inaccuracies through out ones personal beliefs and or understanding of history. like a liberal who doesnt believe obama has deported millions of mexicans and thinks bill clinton reduced national debt (a 1 year budget surplus from cuts to welfare dont equal debt being paid)

Just the ones who post shit trying to get one idiot on pol to say something horrible so they can put it on the news.

I don't think Cred Forums is really that hateful, rather they want to see those afflicted with mental illness be helped. You could say they're even more compassionate than the people who claim to "love" the mentally ill.

Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if I had a stapler for every gender.

Bingo.

I've got depression and anxiety issues. Real, paralyzing shit, not the vain status symbols SJWs like to slap on themselves as street cred. There's nothing more insulting and patronizing to me than these liberal fuckwits telling other people, most of whom aren't sick, that I need to be treated like fine china because of "neurotypical privilege" or some other bullshit.

I spent most of my life struggling to see myself as something other than a helpless worm. Then, just when I get to the point of actually feeling and seeing myself as strong, some recreational bitchfest bursts on the public scene and starts telling me I need to think of myself as some kind of downtrodden victim?

Nope. No goddamn way. Fuck them in their fucking faces.

I pity them

Hate is a left-wing myth. Any criticisms of anyone's actions gets called "hate" now. We don't just blindly "hate" people. We dislike people because of their actions. No leftist wants to acknowledge the ideas that either, maybe it's not hate, or maybe the hate is justified.

depression and anxiety is meme illness.
true mental illness is something like schizophrenia/phobias/bipolar

You can't save them because they don't want to be saved.

Fippity Bippity

This. Now a days anyone that's mentally ill makes it a fashion accessory.

Yes, I hate the average Cred Forums poster. Please get help, people.

fpbp

I have schizoaffective disorder. As someone with both schizophrenia and depression, I can tell you that depression is real.

the UN ?

Only thing I hate more then the mentally ill, is niggers.

>Israel
>Going against the grain of modern psychiatry

I don't hate the mentally ill, you know what I do hate? People who pretend they are mentally ill and the Mexicans.

Honestly, this famalamadingo. Gay people are just men that like men; that's it. I really dislike flamboyant fags because they make us normal fags look awful.

I don't understand it, the LGBT is literally advocating for self mutilation and eventual suicide, it makes no sense.

A short drop and a sudden stop

FPBP

F
F P
F P B
F P B P
P B P
B P
P

They don't "wear it as a badge of honor" any more than do physically disabled people who call for public buildings to be wheelchair-accessible.

The main treatment (HRT) automatically sterilizes you as a side effect, and even if untreated most hate their genitals too much to ever reproduce.

You can't just "end the illness and bring them into a superior state of mind", that itself is as delusional as thinking you can fly around your room using the Force. The only real option is to eliminate the "hardware conflict" brain and body, either by using cross-sex hormones, or physically altering the brain. The latter just isn't a practical option at this point, our science isn't there yet.

It was a severely atypical case, hardly your typical instance of gender dysphoria, and attempts to replicate it were unsuccessful. It's pretty clear that the patient didn't have GID at all, but rather schizophrenia or something that manifested in terms of gender.

There was that one retard who's all like "you can overcome it if only you believe" and they should be killed otherwise.

No they're not. It's not like denying being trans is going to make you any less suicidal.

depression can become a problem, there are few types of depressions i wouldn't want to get hit by