#GREENSCREENHILLARY - HEAVILY INFESTED BY CTR EDITION

Hillary confirmed greenscreen user.
youtube.com/watch?v=9g-c7aSIzc8
old thread Shills are all over this one so there might be something to it.
Hillary and her podium blink out of existence, showing the tiled background behind her.
Shills are trying to say this is a graphical glitch, yet can produce no other video where this has happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=CKBRc8zNQ30
youtube.com/watch?v=A8l08VwVgxc
youtu.be/eXZp2LZucP0?t=1245
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/correct-the-record
c-span.org/video/?415316-1/hillary-clinton-campaigns-greensboro-north-carolina
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for this theory is shit.

Also first again for never trusting the news.
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

itt again: people don't know about perspective, lenses and decoding errors

CTR are going to laugh their asses off

>shill containment threads

keep up the good work

Also make sure you check the old thread where OP runs and hides every time he gets BTFO

Reminder to ignore all CTR shills.

But then no one would respond.

You make a good point. Maybe I'll keep the old thread open to copy/paste the same replies and BTFO of them again. They keep the thread bumped at least.

If I were to apply at CTR, can I use you as a reference?

>go to a anime site
>watch some random anime
>pick the low quality viewer
>see image mosaics, black pixel, image that is frozen for serveral seconds

Sorry, but a low quality renderer can easily produce a low quality video.
Its not the first time that the clinton staff is using some cheap software or hardware.

Doesn't explain the podium disappearing with her.
The podium disappearing with her makes it look like Hillary and the podium are a separate video source than the background, and that source glitches out for a few seconds.

But thanks for Correcting The Record.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKBRc8zNQ30

Shills are bored.
Did they all sign off at the end of the hour?

Probably on union break

New scripts aren't in yet.

They aren't allowed to freelance without basic talking points.

I've seen a lot more of the "Hey, I'm just like you guys but" script recently.

>Implying this and all the green screen threads aren't shills trying to make us look like tin-foilers

This classic was tried in one the previous 3 threads.

this, the error is not a layer disappearing, its an image from earlier or later without hillary in it

can you guys stop embarrassing yourselves

>this, the error is not a layer disappearing, its an image from earlier or later without hillary in it
At no point is there an image of the background without the podium there.

yes i just noticed that, disregard

np, it happens.

The laughter dipping could be the audio tech cutting audience mics but desu I think you'd still hear it through her mic.

Definitely fishy that the podium vanishes. Since it's also static it'd be common across multiple frames along with the background.

>The laughter dipping could be the audio tech cutting audience mics but desu I think you'd still hear it through her mic.
An user from an earlier thread who claimed to have a background in audio engineering said he recognised the laughter as stock audio.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8l08VwVgxc

Interdasting, hopefully someone can source it - that'd be pretty damning.

This is getting slid pretty hard desu.

>Interdasting, hopefully someone can source it - that'd be pretty damning.
>This is getting slid pretty hard desu.
It's from this speech. The URL skips to the point it occurs at if you open it in a new tab.
youtu.be/eXZp2LZucP0?t=1245

Oh wait nevermind, I thought you were talking about the frame skipping podium disappearance.
Yes, I hope someone can find that stock laughter, sure it's out there.
I've contacted a film maker I know to ask about it, waiting for a reply.

Nono I mean source the original laugh track. I know OP's video is real.

kek

Holy shit, it's happening to Hillary now

It's the same story every time. They send people here, and some of them stay behind and join us.

I wish the record was corrected because I don't understand.

WHY FAKE IT?

Why were they recording before the podium was even up?

>WHY FAKE IT?
Because Hillary is barely alive and they can't actually get her to the rally.

Holy shit maybe the people who are holding up their cameras are i don't know...
BEING PAID TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE MORE PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED?

>BEING PAID TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE MORE PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED?
Yep, also Hillary never shows up on their phones because she's greenscreened in.

Probably crowd footage from an earlier rally or something.

Also, check out the name of this organisation. Think they're laughing at us?

memes becoming reality

>muh fascist dreamland

Deal with it you nazi scum

autist

We all know the Clinton manipulate the media to make her look better that she is. I didn't think she'd go this far, faking an audience.

Oh wow, you idiots even have your own meme page now.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/correct-the-record

>We all know the Clinton manipulate the media to make her look better that she is. I didn't think she'd go this far, faking an audience.
Nothing is too far for her.

Can you direct me to the 9gag equivalent please?

>5pm PST

I'm off the clock from shilling and I just wanted to let you guys know that we are fighting the good fight against you polacks and we have a big TRUMP card coming out soon!

We already know there's a "trump scandal" coming within the next two weeks. Some of us are your co-workers. A few of us sit in management above you. We already know. We're just waiting for you to act first. You're just a pawn, and the fallout in the process will destroy your future career opportunities going forward, but please remember it is nothing against you. This is just how it works. Thank you for correcting the record.

>Some of us are your co-workers.
Correct The Record has more leaks than an old church roof.

While I think this image is still very important, you can see the flags in the screens, they are just very small. They are beneath the overhanging red/white/blue ribbons on the ceiling.

If you look at the glitch it appears be a line of code repeated down through the screen, the red and white of the flag then cover over the podium. It is therefore more likely to be some weird glitch, although the laugh track is still suspicious and I have no doubt that the entire scene could be a composite.

>youtu.be/eXZp2LZucP0?t=1245
I think it's worth pointing out that, at the exact same moment H and the podium disappear, a corner of the teleprompter screen and a shadow from a pos(t)er-person in the bleachers also disappear (watch the upper right quadrant at 0.25x from 21:13 to 21:16). There was basically a shill rally in the a greenscreen studio that was then CGI-augmented and laugh-tracked.

>There was basically a shill rally in the a greenscreen studio that was then CGI-augmented and laugh-tracked.
Bullseye. They did a sloppy job of it as well.

>If you look at the glitch it appears be a line of code repeated down through the screen, the red and white of the flag then cover over the podium.
I've not seen a glitch like that leave a perfect backdrop the way this one does anywhere else.
I'm amazed the CTR shills haven't photoshopped one up yet.

ANONS

GET

THE

FUCK

IN

HERE

SAGE SLIDE PSYOPS THREAD

The disappearance makes sense. They could definitely have software where they hand-crop the "important" part of the feed, i.e. H. Most people would include the podium in the crop. The video would then only transmit this cropped section, so when it cuts out, the podium would disappear too.

The pointing at the end makes sense. There are people directly next to the American flag backdrop. You can see she points slightly to the left. The perspective just makes it look like she points to the flag.

The laughing/audio sounds fake, but can't say for sure.

What gets me is the camera phones at the beginning. Phone screens will show the same image no matter what perspective they are viewed from. It's just a collection of pixels. The environment looks totally different, and NO ONE films H. After all the hassle of driving/parking/waiting in the front row, NO ONE even films her? They just go to film the background?

Complete BS. I can't believe the campaign is in this poor of a condition.

IF IT SMELLS LIKE A FISH AND SWIMS LIKE A FISH
ITS FAIR TO SAY ITS FISHY

>The environment looks totally different, and NO ONE films H. After all the hassle of driving/parking/waiting in the front row, NO ONE even films her? They just go to film the background?
This is enough fro em to think the crowd was filmed separately to Hillary.

>fro em
Whoops, meant for me.

All opposition is being destroyed.

Here's some old footage that probably is real.

It's so obvious that she's in front of a green screen who the fuck do they think they're fooling?

They've probably had this >youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
technology for a while, and have got over confident in using it. They fucked up and autists on Cred Forums spotted it.

This is very interesting looking, but could plausibly be just an error in an overzealous image compression algorithm.

>lots of people think I'm retarded, so I must be right
You're an embarrassment.

>This is very interesting looking, but could plausibly be just an error in an overzealous image compression algorithm.
I've yet to see an error which causes similar behaviour in any other video. Why does the podium disappear as well?

I took a look at the cspan feed for this and it doesn't seem to cut out at all. The middle image you posted looks suspicious, but most of the other stuff I've seen off the ABC stream looks like dropped I and P frames.

>I took a look at the cspan feed for this and it doesn't seem to cut out at all.
Link?

c-span.org/video/?415316-1/hillary-clinton-campaigns-greensboro-north-carolina

I downloaded it to make sure anything I saw wasn't a decoder or stream issue.

Looking through it now. It starts at a different time so the time codes are off compared to the youtube video.
The canned laughter being cut off can be heard at 21 minutes 11 seconds in. I'll try find the other parts too.

Wow. That's awesome. They really could CGI her entire presidency.

You're right, there's no glitch on that one.
I'm guessing the merchants at (((c-span))) have Corrected The Record on their version of the footage now.
Watch for the original on youtube getting pulled.

I only saw that video today and it blew my mind. I can't believe it's been uploaded for months and not talked about more.

The waving and shit just look so suspicious, but every action her body makes looks suspicious. With audio tracks and the right setup, they could just send obama or whoever and make a complete fake rally of hillary walking around from beyond the grave. I'm not 100% convinced we're looking at that yet, but the second image in your picture is something to look out for. There's no reason for that to happen. It would seriously be a 1 in 1 million chance for a frame to end up like that.

Have to agree.

>With audio tracks and the right setup, they could just send obama or whoever and make a complete fake rally of hillary walking around from beyond the grave.
At this point, they could be using s CGI recreation to stage a Hillary rally that is based on a footage from a lookalike, and that lookalike is dead too because she shitposted on twitter about being at the same location as Hillary when she was taken ill so she got suicided.

What a time to be alive.

my guess is they had this as backup for a coughing fit and padded out the speech with it. She really showed up but left early.

>She really showed up but left early.
Nah, the people holding up phones and not filming her shows she was never there to begin with.

I dunno the photos show here further away from the crowd then you would think.

Doesn't matter how far away she is. If people are holding up their phone at a Hillary rally, you would expect they would be filming Hillary, right?

Yet not one phone shows her in shot.

Drumpf is a racist bigot sexist anti-female mysoginest philandererer bankrupt pathological lying mysoginyst bully anti LGBTQF islamaphobic moran alleged child abuser multiple time divorcee cheater theiving draft dogger anti elderly anti welfare pro russian anti nato putin nut gobbler orange faced media hating cyber buller yet just because a video glitched while Hillary was speaking you aren't going to vote for Her? You people are disgusting and gross. ugh,

>BLACKED

>Drumpf

We should have a body language expert to an analysis to see if that is actually her motions or if it's an actor that they digitized onto Hillary.

They have been doing that since the May seizure story broke.

pretty much this. pack it up guys turmp is finished

>anti welfare
Now you've gone too far.

Pretty low effort pasta there TBQH senpai

>>BLACKED
I don't think Barry would be interested to be honest.

>They have been doing that since the May seizure story broke.
I think the video of her collapsing at the 9/11 memorial was real. That was probably the last real footage of her anywhere.

Off to bed lads.