legion

House

House always wins

nazi germany

NCR (most successful faction)

and Enclave (real America)

Enclave

Remove Ghouls and mutants

>not playing the dlc and nuking both the ncr and the legion, proceed to kill house, not upgrade the securitrons, and free as many towns as you can be bothered too
Oh, and make sure the brotherood don't come out of their bunker. If they do I WILL recreationally nuke them from orbit.

>NCR
>successful

Legion or House, although more than once I did the "fuck all y'all" ending and took Yes Man.'

Only problem with legion is, their story sucked shit, and there wasn't a lot of content on their side of things. There was no benefit to siding with them like there was with the NCR, where you got weapons and access to safe zones and other perks.

Yes Man because you can easily destroy all the other factions that try to use you as their slave.

They all kind of suck, Legion I guess.

BoS or House

Independent.

If I can't get a waifu there better kill everybody.

pick both

House>Legion>NCR>Yes man

yesman>the kangz>mr house>Followers of apocalypse>Khans>Ceasar>NCR>Brotherhood

S P R E A D
T O O
T H I N

We found the profligate.

Here. Here. Plus you get that sick ass Power armor.

> self-sufficient
> anti-degenerate
> disciplined

Legion was the only choice.

If I can really be as OP as the Courier, the god of the desert, I'm picking my own faction.

Making my own rules and laws.
The robot army is mine.

NCR will bow.

The Legion will forfeit their territory or stay to a boundary that is deemed reasonable.

Mr.House is GONE.

The Khans will be wiped out.

The Brotherhood will collapse or give into my demands. They aren't leaving the bunkers without my sayso.

The followers extend a helping hand or else.

Laws will be enforced. Corruption will be crushed. And New Vegas will not only be a beacon of the sands, but a beacon for a new era.

>CHOOSE

Barbarian scum, there will be no escaping the might of the legion.

House will make the wasteland great again.

ENCLAVE IS THE ONLY CORRECT ANSWER

Legion. Then drop a nuke into Red Rock Canyon. Fucking degenerates.

>wanting a shity buerocratic state

House with legion being a close second

House, Make New Vegas Great Again!

literally Roman themed ISIS.

only in the Mojave, and literally doesn't undo that they're still the most successful

go jump in the ancap thread

The Brotherhood of Steel.

Ad Victoriam

Josh Sawyer said if he could remake the game he would have a lot more Legion content.

House. Was pleasantly surprised he didn't double cross me even once. Was sure he would.

House, because he saved Vegas from being completely nuked and thus has a right to the control of New Vegas

>implying that's a bad thing

Caesar's Legion or Brotherhood of Steel.

NCR is corrupt as fuck.
They are basically Hillary Clinton of fallout

House is the only choice

BoS is by far the most fashy

NCR for life.

anyone who picks legion is super edgy

realistically the only options for a good vegas is NCR. Mr House or yes man

In the wiki NCR had all the good ending options and so did yes man. House is basically gambling vegas.

None of them, since that game fucking sucked and none of the factions make any kind of sense on any level.
0/10 writing.

>has the most advanced weapons
>gets BTFO anyways
>hides in a bunker like the little bitches they are
shit faction

FotA or Brotherhood.

I didn't even think about that.
Kinda strange how House is so straight with you considering he's playing the NCR.

Also House is literally the greatest chance for the human race. If you don't choose him, you're ACTIVELY working against humanity.

brotherhood is the only choice

>great khans : collection of degenerate fucks, no advanced body armor and wielding 10mm pistols and shit. jet fueled losers

> ncr : new bastion of bureaucratic corrupt libcucks , same pathetic shit we are living in now.

> homes : work for robot

> caesars legion : based ideology, enemies are impaled and uniforms and troop designations are pretty badass.

> followers of apocalypse : cult faggots who worship a faggot leader full of religious bullshit, lets worship the atom in megaton. gay as fuck

> brotherhood : pretty fucking cool, just too goody too shoes and shit for my taste. would be perfect amalgamation with caesars legion

yes man

House, saved NV once, also doesn't screw you over despite not needing you anymore, unlike Yes- man

NCR of course

Legion is the only redpilled option.

Only fucking morons pick Legion. Don't get me wrong, NCR suck too, but none of you would survive in the Legion. Maybe two of you have spunk. The rest of you are siding with it because it's the most Cred Forums out of them, that's it.

Brotherhood gallivanting around the wasteland pretending to be a knight of yore sounds kind of fun.

Well that's clearly not a biased review of each faction

>yesman screws you ower
the creator of the game said that he won't. it's just an unfortunate implication

The Great Khans are the DINDU NUFFINs of the Mohave

> followers of apocalypse : cult faggots who worship a faggot leader full of religious bullshit, lets worship the atom in megaton. gay as fuck

wrong faction bruv

The best faction isn't even listed: yourself

NCR heck yeah

NCR until the dream is replaced by corruption.

Then civil war once something resembling civilization is established.

>no Yes Man

Play the fucking game for once in your life, Bethesdrone.

This dude gets it.

You'll just die eventually and Vegas will be in a state of civil war

The House always wins!

wait, what was the implication that yes man screws you over? i might have missed it

Legion isn't Cred Forums their more like muslims

House/Independent vegas or Enclave.

Legion or House

Brotherhood is clearly the only correct answer.

Paladins. Knights. Technology. Pro-human.

Enclave or Mr. House

Riiiiiiight, because picking a faction that has done nothing but destroy and pillage and survives off essentially conquering sounds more stable. But hey, I'm sure it'll survive because it's SO REDPILLED XD

sound's like sweden sven?

Followers. Pity they had no quest line.

>you don't get Cred Forums

Seriously any faction that wouldn't allow Cred Forums would be an automatic shit choice for this thread.

Probably NCR or maybe the Enclave, they would return America to the closest thing to a normal life.

Cred Forums seems like Brotherhood or House to a lesser extent.

enjoy treating the nigger hordes you cuck

Just look at them in fallout4. Huge airship, vertibirds, the works. The tiny ass chapter in new Vegas had bad leadership.

Choosing House is the most redpilled option. He literally cannot die or get some bullshit illness, he lived for hundreds of years, probably has a lot of tech hidden away from the old days. He is THE monarch the Mohave needs but does not deserve

I'm on a play through of nv right now and I'm just playing both sides of the fence and reaping the rewards

Eventually I'm gonna assasinate all ncr leaders then ride with the legion

House would be okay were it not for the godless, mechanistic transhumanist attitude he had towards everything. A bit too "progressive" for my liking.
Other than that, the idea of an immortal king with an utterly loyal and implacable army enforcing his will is great.

NCR would be better than they are if they were more decentralised, and not just an empire extending from the major cities of the original games. As a federation of semi-independent towns they would be more likely to reach amicable solutions for every part of their territories, even if their ability to muster huge masses of troops to fight another empire with huge masses of troops (like Caesar's Legion) was reduced.

That's part of what makes FNV a memorable game. None of the options you have are perfect, and all serve as examples for a discourse on the realities of efficiency versus equity in government. "The free market of ideas backed by arms", as I like to think of it; a cross between which ideas would make a better society if they won, and what they would need to do in order to win.

Mormons.

>most successful faction
>real America

Both of those would be Vault 34.

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who didn't pick Independent Vegas

BoS had a tiny ass chapter in New Vegas because BoS West got BTFO while east thrived.

NCR is literally the perfect option in terms of end game though. As long as you did all the side shit in good terms

This. You are truly a cuck if you don't use Yes Man to become God King of the Mojave. I only wish the game had an intelligence option to hack Yes Man, because the game seems to imply he has a mind of his own that will be your downfall.

we are talking anout new vegas.
i don't care about the shitty betsheda games

thats right plumber stay in the sewers

Implying I wouldn't be in a library archiving dank memes.

I'd still pick the brotherhood then. I want that power armour too much.

I played the game as NCR, and after that all I can say is never again. They literally treat you like shit, have no infrastructure, and are hanging on by a fucking thread. I wanted to kill them all every mission, they're a fucking joke.

you would be busy working on a negress sex bot while adjusting your trouble making glasses
they are literally the no borders jew

Legion is pure shit. Caesar is a moron on a power trip and he basically just bullies whoever he doesn't like.
NCR is too bureaucratic, too much of a return to the old system. History would repeat itself under them.
BoS are tech-obsessed retards and arguably the worst-written faction
Khans are junkies
Followers are pretty good and humanitarian but lack the fighting skills to hold much territory or establish a government

House is probably the best option other than Yes Man, all things considered, as long as he stays true to his word. A benevolent authoritarian leader mixed with some economic libertarianism.

House is the only one with an real hopes of making New Vegas something special so definitely him. I used to always go with NCR for the cool uniforms though.

>implying I LIKE coming here

Nah, I seem to recall the devs saying he'd always be loyal because so many people expressed the same concerns about him

They don't have enough people though.
And they only scare off larger factions because the other factions are in superstitious awe of a handful of howitzers, which would not be all that useful against a concentrated attack by a power with some large-scale old-world tech, like NCR does with the Vertibirds and House does with the legions of robots.

There's always the implication that no matter how much good your character does in their lifetime, the institutional pressure of such a system will inevitably weigh down on more people than you or any high-minded hero can save.

They're not that bad Mr Hipster.

Obsidian did put more love and thought into FNV than they did into FO4 though, which was not improved as much from 3 as it should have been, what with not having to worry about the format of a 3D Fallout failing, and the seven years they had to think of ways to refine it.

Don't be a faggot Sven. If you understand the BoS lore from the originals as well as F4.. you understand that the BoS is god-tier powerful.

Only rivaled by the Enclave. They are basically the Knights Templar with a post-apocalyptic twist.

The Followers. They may be misguided but they actually give a fuck for the people beyond exploiting them

Independent Vegas is the best ending possible for the various denizens of the Mojave. Only faggots with low Speech disagree.

>all these sweaty nerds ITT who think they won't be gunned down or a slave if they (((join))) the legion
that said, Followers, you can't have a successful society without good doctors.

What I meant was that it terms of the devs making the game. NCR has the best options for the mojave. What happens beyond the game where the devs leave for open interpretation is debatable. But all the good slides at the end of the game are of NCR.

>NCR
Democratic cucks to the same system that caused the end of the world as we know it
>Legion
The leaser is a hypocrite and the faction's existence as a unified force depends on him not croaking it.
>House
One of the least worst factions, knows democracy is a spook and that a benevolent dictatorship is the best way forward. Unlikely to die but faction depends on him not dying.
>Great Khans
WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIET
>Followers of the Apocalypse
Have no game plan beyond being a charity organisation, almsot all consist of pacifists and raider chow.
>Brotherhood of Steel
Could be the heroes the Wasteland don't deserve by going full Enclave and recruiting the Wasteland into making America great again. Jack off inside their bunkers instead.

Toss up between BoS or House,, both have the knowledge and resources to engineer a future but don't plan on falling into same traps the Old World did. The BoS's Chain of Command makes it more able at surviving deaths in the leadership.

This. You can defend going Trump- I mean House, Legion, Brotherhood, or Followers, but NCR is just a corrupt beurocratic fuckfest whose only redeeming quality is manpower and even then they've been getting their shit kicked in by drugged up savages with swords and football gear. You can't make this shit up. Do you honestly like the current system and establishment that much that you want to have them run even your fictional worlds? Plus they're boring and their gear is ugly except the desert ranger armor. Their ideology is litterally "gee remember that government system we had that plunged us into nuclear hellfire? Let's do that again". Shady sands should have stayed a crappy mudbrick town with an Egyptian vibe.

Institute on the left?

Certainly not.

Mr. House.

Imperium of Man.

I have moded new vegas.

Legion is literally Islam. Anyone who thinks it's red pilled should rethink their lives

Unite all the various tribal factions like the khans, the boomers and the rural communities like Goodsprings, steals control of House's robot army and simultaneously strikes down jewlord House, the nigger collective retards and the gaylord sword waggler legion in one fell stroke while simultaneously destroying and looting the brotherhood of steel bunker.

I prefer a synthesis of this and the Legion. I'd try to be Caesar's successor or overthrow him, and then use his legions instead of Securitrons.

I'd integrate technology into the legion and gradually diminish its militarism. Its laws and moral codes would be retained so that only the strong would survive.

NCR is a bureaucratic wankfest. House is only in it for himself and The Strip. Khans are degenerates who only care about drugs and thuggery. The Followers are alright, but are ill prepared to deal with opposition. The BoS are too insular to rebuild society, not that they are interested in anything other than worshipping pre-war tech. Enclave are pretty based, desu.

I had him in salamanders armor on accident, it was amazing joining him against the Tau.

>house would allow Cred Forums

I just want to be a simple Brahmin farmer

Nah, the Legion needs to be eradicated. Their ideology is just as toxic as Islam and they will not stay in their corner for long. They get off on harassing people.

The only way to make New Vegas great again would honestly be geocoding half of the population (literal niggers) and overthrowing all you enemies. The wasteland would always be unstable with half a dozen competing factions trying to destroy the each one.

Your video feed isn't working. Who is this?

Cred Forums would take place over Gomorrah slots

>Islam
>Not redpilled

choose one

None of them fggt

Khans are drug addicts
BOS are autists
Mr House is a jews
Legion are fggys
NCR are SJW

NO GODS, NO MASTERS

TUNNEL SNAKES

Yes man>House>NCR>Legion

Encleve is the only based faction, btw. They're the Nazis.

Best character in the game

>I do not enjoy killing but when done righteously it is a chore like any other. And practiced hands make for short work

Joshua was an amazing character that really made that DLC great. Probably my favorite alongside Dead Money.

Independent vegas

This is VERY true. The problem is the amount of resources needed to truly wipe them out.
They get most of their crap from war, so if you make a strong enough defense they can't thrive off pillaging and capturing.
Pretty much just pushing them back until they wither and die.

I like your idea, use their resources. But the Legion is huge. No way can you conquer all of them even with Caesar dead.

BoS or House
>catptcha: select all images of Houses

Underrated.

You don't need to conquer the legion as they'll turn on each other and make the job easier for any outside force, even the NCR couldn't fuck it up.

I go my own way. I'm a man. Any questions? Talk to the hand.

Unless you go to big MT and get that nice robotic brain and spinal cord. Then you could just take house's place. Plus you could always run it like a constitutional monarchy by having a parliament of wasteland faction leaders and such.

I guess that could work, but it's not implied in the ending so.
>constitutional monarchy by having a parliament of wasteland faction leaders
Because that works so well

Great Khans make the list but not the Enclave?

House is the only acceptable answer. He has the means and desire to rebuild the wasteland. He doesn't skimp on rewarding you either.

Legion is teenage edgelord tier.

Brotherhood and House are patrician choices.

NCR is the safe, boring choice.

Followers are Bernie tier.
Great Khans are glorified drug dealers.
Yes Man is edgy shit.

The House always wins bitch!
But my first playthrough I went with NCR because of Fallout 1&2

ENCLAVE

NEVER FORGET

>He doesn't have 10 int and can't lead a free vegas.
Independent vegas with all the DLC is impossible to fuck up.

Most redpilled and interesting character in fallout new vegas. Good taste. In my independent vegas I'll let him govern Zion Canyon on his own.

romans came before isis tho, so isis is isis themed romans ..... isisisisisisisisisisisisisisisisis

why is there no praise for the king?
he is based as fuck. literally refugees go home and care for your'e community

The enclave in NV literally consists of 6 people.

can only be one

King is based as fuck. He'll be representative of freeside in independent vegas.

>This ending is best!
>Even though it relies on me being a complete Mary Sue!

>Self-sufficient
Several people mention that Legion has zero farming agriculture and is completely reliant on rapid expansion just to survive. Also once Tumor McLARPer dies, all the united tribes would eventually turn on eachother.

Minutemen
AZAZAZAZZAZAZAZA!

THIS

but you gave up and failed nazi germany joeseppi

House, brotherhood, NCR, Legion; in that order.

Technocracy FTW

There are other ways to rule independent vegas without being an autocrat. For one, you can easily just get elected representatives to govern besides you and deal with local matters in a manner similar to a constitutional monarchy.

>Dude NCR was just like the governments that dropped the nukes lmao
Yes because all the other factions are peace loving pacifists who would never do the same and NCR is at fault for mimicing the government system that created the world's most prosperous societies.

S.t.a.l.k.e.r

fucking degenerates

Wrong answer maggot. The enclave dissolved in the west, and YOU should know that.

pretty good story written by an user from /k/ that kinda relates to this
fanfiction.net/s/11152023/1/The-Die-is-Cast

King is my guy. Also gives you a based robo-dog if you help him out.

Enclave forever. Remember Navarro.