What happened to black music?

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/09/17/the-new-newspeak/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

therightstuff.biz/2016/09/17/the-new-newspeak/

I rather enjoyed life of pablo.

Music is becoming shittier and shittier as the years go on.

This is a bad example because that album has some really interesting parts, kanye is definitely an autist moron the majority of the time but there is some sperg genius in there

music started in 1910

Eminem did it better and made it white music.

Bad comparison, because jazz is still being made (just much more obscure and niche). I don't see anyone comparing Mozart to nu-metal.

They still sung about sex and money back then though

Same thing that happened here

if you don't think Kanye is amazingly talented you have absolute dogshit taste in music.

this

White people said black people are bad. Black people began acting bad. White people don't realize they dictate the narrative.

>hip hop

Stop being a teenager any time.

Once again it's whiteys fault.

Kanye West is a genius.

What if I told you there are still black artists that don't make nigger music. BTW Kanye pretty much single handedly killed gangster rap and made pop rap mainstream. Love him or hate him, he experiments changed the whole genre.

Omfg. You have no talent, probably overweight and have some sort of beard. Get out a little more. YouTube will enlighten you. Fart noises and sampled beats paired with a grown man talking/rapping is about as low as music can get.

So was dr Seuss. It's time to grow up.

>listening to any black music that isn't soul/funk

Simple, during jim crow they were forced to work extra hard for every little thing, and it made them fairly reputable people, and there was no welfare for them, and they were discouraged from acting like niggers.

Now de-segregation, paying for their house kids etc etc, and encouraging their nigger africa behavior is pushing it at break neck speeds. Just listen to how they talk now, it sounds like they're trying to revert naturally to an african language.

>Kayne

Not even the best nigger beats artist

thats where all the people with shit taste hang out

No but people do compare classical to metal.