The Modern Anglo, The Modern British Male

>efukt.com/21671_When_in_Thailand.html

This is a britpol regular.

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21677_African_Sex_Rituals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw going to thailand soon and want to fug some thai boipucci but i'll be surrounded by friends the whole time so i can't
heh it's g-gay anyway r-right lads

I made up some horseshit about going to one of those vegan meetups with my leftie girlfriend.

Meanwhile I was eating all the fucking Chicken Legends I could while banging trannies. 90% of the time I didn't even have to pay because they were just happy to be shagging an average looking bloke and not some 60 year old creeper.

Nothing wrong with fucking a female.

thought about doing something like that but if i run into my friends somehow i would have to an hero

Nowt wrong with fucking some ladyboys, mate. Like the madman in the OP said, probably fitter than ugly trolls you'd be shagging otherwise.

Long as you don't suck her dick, that'd be pretty gay.

Nothing gay about utterly dominating asian men.

> implying your friends will not be trying to ditch the group to shag boipucci as well

He looks like my friend, Sergei.

Finally someone gets it

Sick of all these fags who want to suck tranny dick and have them blow a load inside them

I just want to dominate these sissys and obliterate some boipussy

"Going to Thailand and not fucking a ladyboy is like going to Turkey and not having a Kebab"

Cred Forums confirmed.

>that unexpected meetup at the bath orgy

A transsexual is a female. So it's not gay to have sex with them.

nigga i dont give a fuck about labels and whatever magic boogeyman is associated with them. their just words lmao like just look away from your screen

efukt.com/21677_African_Sex_Rituals.html

>nigga

Fuck off.

sweet jesus this thread

does anyone know the average "story" of a tranny or ladyboy?

like what is the norm when it comes to "how they became" that?

they were gay men that got tit implants? is that the norm?

THE
MAD
LAD

Gender dysphoria, for most of them.

This is fucking hilarious, Northerners have some top banter

>this thread

so they're just dudes in skirts? what's with the fem looking ladyboys I've seen online?

ideally you'd find a fem one that is all fem with the exception of the male genitalia. just wondering how that happens exactly

It was a guy on Cred Forums that uploaded it. He put it on every tranny thread and the views exploded.

Are you fucking retarded? No, they're not dudes in skirts.

>I want to fugg a man with long hair in the ass, it isn't gay because he wears makeup and has breat implants hurr

Fags, there are no chicks with dicks, only guys with tits.

>fucking a ladyboy as a joke

Top tier banter

>Fags, there are no chicks with dicks, only guys with tits.

Wrong. :-)

Brits are fags confirmed

But I can deal with degenerate faggy Brit bongs, still support milo

Get in those Jeffy guts lad, you don't know better

yea I get that. here's another question, is there something about the race or culture over there, aside from the legality that encourages or propagates this type of gender non-conformity?

JEFF

>fucking something that looks like a woman is gay
lmao okay, enjoy whacking off to buck angel just he has a vagina