Cred Forums cannot refute this

Going to church does make me a person, smoking weed does make you a bad person.

You can not refute this.

going to church makes you a literal sheep. Smoking weed makes you a lazy faggot

only a dope users dope, its illegal you fucking pleb look up US federal law!

>Goes to church, judges people for their consumption.

Why even bother?

>going to church
>going on Cred Forums
Yeah, I doubt it.

*tips*

These days, it's literally rebellious to go to church and to NOT smoke weed.

Going to church makes you a dweeb and not smoking weed is literally the lamest thing you can do.

>fedora meme
you have to be 18+ to post here.

>being religious is being rebellious
kek, you people actually believe this

Still falling for the (((alcohol Jew)))

>Go to church

Life's too short to waste it on a supposed god that made you just to die and suffer

I don't smoke or go to church. This makes me the best person.

itt: 50 yr old men

I'm high as fuck right now and I'm just laughing at how you think going and talking to your imaginary friend in a building full of other babbling morons is somehow better than smoking a plant. Post more ancap memes, faggot.

You're right. I diligently go to church, but by no means does that make me automatically a good person.

MAN MARIJUANA ROFL

Thi . Tell a group of people your age that you go to church these days and they respond like announcing you're the antichrist at a party in the 50s

Weed makes you a bad person if you are raising or looking after children when you regularly use this substance.

Weed is essentially a tool to numb your mind from critical thinking skills and introspection; likely meaning that for a large number of people it serves as self medication from childhood abuse.

If you smoke weed, above all I feel sorry for you

Some truth to that, however weed is very good for introspection but like anything its all about moderation. if you're high all day everyday you have a problem, but smoking weed is just a symptom not the real issue.

Right, so nothing means anything, not in particular. And your point is?