How did we go from this

How did we go from this

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

to this?

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Is the world insane?

Just the leftists.

Hivemind is pretty easy to establish on 4chin. Your sold called counter culture is no different than any other, make an iconic leader and slowly use it to control the masses. 4chins has literally changed in demographic and political affiliation easily. Sad part is you think you are all anonymous and unique. Racism is the easiest way to do this. Establish a group, make them popular, and control them with simple memes or use reverse psychology to steer the hivemind. This also happens with liberals, races, and any other group. Kek.

>le edgy puppet master

Nothing in your post makes sense. We don't have a leader and we're sure as fuck not popular.

Sheep on. You will never know.

Pepe's been everything over the course of almost ten years. Something about him is just funny, and since he's easy to draw anyone can make a variant. Kind of like Wojack.

Its not about being popular, its about controlling a group of people. You turds are controlled by memes.

WELCOME

The same way God is omnipresent. Or something.

Times change, oh how they change

Spoken like a person who spends most of his time on Tumblr.

There's no leaders, there's no mass movement. It's a Meme you DIP. Shillary made it into something its not, and not a SINGLE PERSON HERE EVER SAID HEY, THAT PEPE, HE'S A SYMBOL OF THE ALT RIGHT RACISTS, before Shillary Said it.

If you asked Anyone here, what cartoon reminds you of "Racism" we would have all said "Moon Man" just goes to show how un-informed and out of the Loop Shillary and her CTR Staffers really are.

>I thought Cred Forums was a leaderless movement?
>WELL IT ISN'T ANY MORE!

>moonman
>a cartoon

Kek. Most people dont even know when they are apart of a collective. I love it! Its not about pepe or moon man, its about the echoing mentality this collective portrays.

It echos throughout! Now enjoy my meaningless shitposting.

Well "Moon Man" started as a Puppet, or a Stop Motion Figure, I know, but there are "Cartoon Versions" of Moon Man.

But you're right I should have said "What Fictional Character reminds you of Racism"

>Well "Moon Man" started as a Puppet, or a Stop Motion Figure

Kill yourself fucking newfag

He was a fucking McDonald's mascot you child.

pls delet

I know MAC Tonight was a Fucking McDonalds Mascot, but in the damn Commercial its a Fucking Puppet Head, or a Mascot Head w/e you want to Call it.

The point was that Moon Man is the Racist Symbol not Fucking PEPE.

>sold called

Mistakes like that are a diamond dozen