Who wants to get interviewed?

Who wants to get interviewed?
I need:
A) an american who's been to canada

or

B) a canadian who has been to america

What is the most striking difference between the US and Canada?

How did the differences affect the relationship in business?

What was it like to spend money in Canada?

What differences did you notice in standard of living between Canada and the US?

What was surprisingly similar between the two countries?

Was anything ridiculously cheap there?

Who has the better food?

Would you ever move to Canada?

Did people pay mostly with cash or card?

Are there any values there that we don’t see as much in the US?

>America is a fucking nog shithole and you're all fat lol
>What are you jealous I have more money than you get a grip chum
>Canada is better
>Nothing don't compare your shitstain country to Canada
>ur mum
>Canada
>I live here cunt
>as ur mother
>Not being a fat piece of shit

It's quite a bit different. Although rural Canada and rural USA have more in common with each other than they do with the cities. I spent 6 years in the airforce stationed in a mountain in Colorado.

We're pretty much America-lite. We're completely dependent on your trade and culture.

A FUCKING LEAF

1 Canada is more cucked
2 Gender quotas here
3 Same as us
4 everything
5 no
6 nether because were the fucking same
7 Card
8 >muh feelings

>What is the most striking difference between the US and Canada?
Health care system, demographic makeup of cities

>How did the differences affect the relationship in business?
No clue

>What was it like to spend money in Canada?
I went when the Canadian dollar was worth more than American so we got some cheap gas, clothes and other shit from you guys. Now it's the other way around. A lot of people near the border do trips frequently for better prices.

>What differences did you notice in standard of living between Canada and the US?
Depends on the area. Canada doesn't really have anything as bad as Detroit or Chicago though.

>What was surprisingly similar between the two countries?
"Culture", style, language obviously. Pretty much everything except businesses.

>Who has the better food?
Americans. I'm lucky if I can even find a store carrying Vanilla Coke anymore.

>Would you ever move to Canada?
I would move to America yes.

>Did people pay mostly with cash or card?
Card from what I saw. Same here as well.

No idea. We apparently have more economic freedom but we don't have 20,000,000 illegals to drive down wages which hurts many businesses.

Same as the USA only we use chip cards.

>What differences did you notice in standard of living between Canada and the US?
I was paid a Canadian salary (30% higher than people of my rank in the USA) so I don't know.

Love for community in small towns. Browns and blacks being dirtbags.

>Was anything ridiculously cheap there?
Milk because we have a legal milk cartel in most of Canada. I drank loads of milk.

Neither of us. We eat more grains and meats in Canada but less vegetables and much fewer fruits.

I moved back. It's the working mans paradise, also I swore an oath to her majesty.

Americans pay with more cash for sure. Our smallest bills is $5 and most people here had change because it's filthy.

I went there and it was fine until I went to a mall. Guys, I swear to god, there were so many Indians and Chinese me and my friend would try to count how many white people we spotted.
Otherwise it was just America 2.0

excuse the autism
>We're pretty much America-lite. We're completely dependent on your trade and culture.

4/10 of the top ten billboard right now are Canadian (closer also has a Canadian ft. singer) and the top two grossing films wordwide last year were filmed in Canada and featured Canadian leads.

All thanks to America. God bless.

Thanks guys, should be able to put together what I need.

Much appreciated.

The only difference between Americans and Canadians is that Canadians prefer hockey while Americans prefer Basketball or Football

who owns the 4/10 on the top ten billboard?
who owns those two grossing films?

doesn't matter where it comes lol

I think it would depend on how far into Canada/the US you went, no?

I knew a guy from Alberta who was amazed that people in Montreal stood in line for buses instead of all crowding around the door
It's the same country, but different regions

The few people that do watch the news watch Canadian programs Fox doesn't even have 5% of the market. 23% of our country doesn't even speak English, but you already know this as you're a typical marxist anglo dividing french faggot.

>whatisbaseball

>B

>Patriotism
>USA wins, Canadia loses
>N/A
What differences did you notice in standard of living between Canada and the US?
>Much greater in US as cost of living much lower
>Products and services with regards to commerce
>Tobacco, liquor and gas
Who has the better food?
>Yes
>N/A
>card
>Being faggits. Canadia loves faggits. As per our leader.

Everything is larger in the States

No significant effect

No big difference

Depends a lot on where you live in Canada or US

Strangers are kind

No

NYC

No, stay in the States

I dunno

>Are there any values there that we don’t see as much in the US?
Canada is much more sensitive i.e. SJW than the States. It's the norm there.

>As per our leader.
Thank open borders marxist Quebec for that. No other province could produce such a family.

I don't know a single person here who liked baseball better than basketball and football

>Canada is much more sensitive i.e. SJW than the States.
HAHAHA you (((faggots))) invented SJWism. 99% of the SJW stories on here are about Americans yet everyone gives them a free pass for some reason. Your kikes also invented globalism and third wave feminism. The USA is the greatest threat the European races have ever faced.

I found that going across the border in Ontario is like passing from Heaven into nog shithole. This of course is the first impression many Canadians get when first entering the US and is probably why Canadians often see themselves as superior to Americans. It's all of course just a geographical fluke whereby the people living in the Canadian cities are used to a system that just works and the shittiest American cities where nothing at all works are in the immediate proximity.

By that measure Burger King is Canadian because they have their tiny ass head office in Canada. If 90% of the revenue comes from y, 90% of the talent comes from y, and 90% of the general staff come from y then it's a y production. Fucking stupid frenchies.

Yeah Ontario had an insane dividing line. The American cities on the border are 10x worse than the shittiest cities/towns in Canada. This isn't an exaggeration especially Buffalo/Detroit which are fucking nuts.

has*

This picture hurts me. I was raised in Harper's running district. A proud conservative. For years my home was run by Ralph and then Harper.

Now police vehicles have rainbows painted on them .Our current leader goes to more fag rallies and terrorist mosks than running a proper economically viable country. I litterlly want to kill myself.

My last hope is that Trump wins and takes over Alberta and Sask. To moar states to the pile.

I go down to the US a couple times a month for grocery shopping, and I'm always floored by how fat your fat people are. There's fat people everywhere up here too, but it's rare to see an obese person.

I suspect it has something to do with the same reason I go down there in the first place, cheap food and a big selection of really cheap junk food.

Go to Montreal
18 yr old drinking age
Bang Americans that came across border
??????
Profit

It's so surreal going across the border, it's like you can feel the sadness and desparation enclose all around you, it's the little things that count. Streets that have multiple burned out streetlights, garbage and litter in all the gutters, unkempt lawns everywhere, cheesy "in your face" advertising everywhere, stores on every street peddling liquor and vice. Really makes for a bad first impression.

Also legal hookers

americans have guns, I want guns.

Their kikebux tend to have more value than ours.

Burgers taste better in america.

Fahrenheit is a little fucked.

Their leader is a nigger, ours is a cuck

Recently got back from Alberta.
Gas is called petrol and is sold in liters. All credit and debit card transactions the customer handles the card, never the staff.

It was a little weird to be brought a card reader to my table at a restaraunt and have to swipe it myself, but not a big deal.

I just told you faggot.

Canadians are incredibly impoverished. Seems that 60% are unemployed and begging for money. I actually thought I was going to a modern 1st world country.

It seems like America at first but like an America under 30 more years of Obama.

No
Merica
Would you ever move to Somalia?
Card
There were muslims preaching in the street and people gathered around to listen. So, they value Islam? Not even trolling.

Vancouver is so generic it can pose as almost any city in the world.

I'm a canadian who was born in Canada, (alberta) and moved to Michigan when I was 7, lived there for 10 years and moved back to alberta, I'm 22 now.

>I'd say the general public acts a little less passive aggresive and the Canadian public seems to be more open to differences such as skin color, sexual prefrence, Ect.

>pass
>exactly the same as spending it in the states except with more coins instead of paper 1$ bills

>there is an increase in aboriginal homeless in Canada, versus the homeless in the states are more veterans, and people of a mixed ethnicity.

>no.

Who has the better food?
>I'd say canada just because of the cultural melting pot of people we have here. I'm more likely to run into an authentic Chinese food place rather than a westernized Chinese food place.

>already did.

>who knows

>less animosity towards each other as a whole. But don't fool yourself at least where I live, racism is alive and well.
Hopen this helped you with your homework

>language
I've travelled all over the US and the diversity of dialect in canada is wider, I find.

>culture
I say this often in canadian general threads, but rural canada is more akin to rural america than urban canada.

>Mannerisms
The most striking difference is that the number of people who are straight shooters and will say shit to your face, even strangers at a store, is 1/10,000 in canada. it's like 1/10 in america. They also say "uh huh" or "yep" instead of you're welcome, which irks the inner brit in me.

>SoL
Standard of living can be much,much higher in the united states but can also be considerably lower. Our social safety nets make sure we don't fall too hard but also make sure success is not always rewarded.

>standard of living
It's also easier to get by in canada on less money and still be within an hour of a major city. That's possible in the US but not outside middle america, from what I can tell.

>food
Americans have more variety of food, we have odd things.

>money
Credit//debit is huge in canada, as is wave-pay and card-tap, etc. Older people still pay with cheques and cash.

Very view cities are sandwiched inbetween mountains and the ocean. Very few cities have an average 7 figure price for homes. Very few cities are as clean as van.

You can still be openly racist with no fear in probably 65% or more of the USA. When I went to Canada everything was so PC I really had to watch my mouth. Small example but EVERYTHING is in French and English so as to not offend any French fuckers travelling outside Quebec.

Great response here, thanks
Great response, I appreciate it.

Canada is more chill than America. Watching the news there was so boring. In America, we have shootings almost every fucking day. There's always something going on in this country. Even in my area, they found brain eating amoeba in a swimming area, someone set their cat on fire and a power plant blew up. Weird shit happens every day here and I live in a very boring rural town in Maryland. In Canada, everyone freaks out when Trudeau elbows someone. WTF. The news here in America is so polarized, biased and sensationalized that it's not even real news. It's basically the equivalent of a Happening thread on Cred Forums. I'm always prepping for some 'catastrophic' storm that the news people are warning about only to just get a slightly stronger breeze.
I have a theory that many Canadians are psychopaths. It just seems like they could just snap at any moment and strangle me. In America, I can tell who's a psycho just by appearance. But Canadians, nope. I knew this one 10/10 Quebecois girl who was a crazy ass bitch. She tried to stab me with an icicle for stepping on her spirit turtle.

not about offending; literally a law that denotes this via our bicultural heritage. But I'm sure you know this, and your post is hyperbolic.

Most of Canada is not like that. Cities and uni campuses, sure. But there's a general scottish trend to these things: "I don't care what you do, but don't ask or demand I support or applaud you, and don't stick it in my face. leave me alone you cunt."

Lmao I took that class in uni

Oh yeah also couldn't bring my guns across the border and they even wanted to confiscate my knife. And all your police seem like pussies and have big gay rainbows on their car, even way out in the countryside.

Food and clothing prices
I don't understand the question, but I guess the business was good.
..... shitty
Canadians have 10x better infrastructure
People's manners
yes clothing, food, drinks
It's the same really but usa has good home made stuff, it's basically the same food.
I was born here and I will die here
cash?
No, you have more guns and your candy bars are bigger.

NORAD?

Thanks for all the help guys, I got what I needed and, as always, it was enjoyable to see you guys go at it.

Peace.

>not about offending; literally a law that denotes this via our bicultural heritage
Right, a law so that you don't offend Pepe LePew.

>B) a canadian who has been to america
I dont visit too often, and this is only my experience, not a standard

Canadians are more polite, they will do nice things to help, more smiles in the street
Americans seem nicer though, they will help you with directions first, but can seem arrogant sometimes

Americans seem to go a little further for a sale, a bit pushy

Seemed the same, but I stayed away from poorer parts in the states, cause I dont know them well enough to navigate

Clothing and music is the same

cheap stuff is cheaper

We have better beef, thats a big thing

dont pay attention there, mostly cards up here though

You guys seem less open while in public

>Are there any values there that we don’t see as much in Canada?
You guys are much more patriotic, which I wish we were

>Canadians have 10x better infrastructure
Do you live on the coast?

I notice that America is more of a land of extremes to Canada. In Canada we have more average people (average looks, average fitness, etc.) in addition to the extremes, while in America you have much more of both extremes and fewer average people. Like if I'm walking down a street in America I'll see either people who are fat as shit OR super fit, and I'll also see girls who either make me turn my head because they're fucking hot or who make me turn my head away because they're gross.

Funny how a country that values equality so much has become so stratified.

And I'd also say that America has the best race relations out of any country. Nowhere else do you see so many mixed-race groups of friends just hanging out. And people of other races will actually talk to you without any underlying hostility in America.

I'm yes I have only been to oregon and washington area though.

Seemed to have really bad roads and buildings in some areas.

Ottawa roads.... They get shitty while being repaired

I can walk down the street buy a .50 cal and they can't even write down my name or the serial number. Don't buy everything fox news sells you.

>they even wanted to confiscate my knife
Spring assisted knives, brass knuckles, switchblades and butterfly knives are prohibited weapons because they have no legitimate purpose. It's a good way to lock up gangbangers in the city. I always carry a 4" foldable in my pocket. We're pragmatists here like the brits we don't create policy based on ideology. This is why we restrict handguns, they serve no legitmate purpose expect for target practicing so the only place you're allowed to have it is on a range or in your home.

To clarify I have a firearms safety license that anyone can get after the age 14. They check my license automatically every day for criminal records and mental health but once you prove you're not a wackjob you can buy any long gun without registration.