WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK POL

I'VE BEEN OFF THIS WEBSITE FOR 6+ MONTHS AND DOING FUCKING WELL UNTIL I GET LINKED A VIDEO OF CNN PANELISTS HAVING A 15 MINUTE DISCUSSION ABOUT PEPE

WHEN DID YOU THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO START WORSHIPING THAT CHAOS GOD THE EFFECTS ARE STARTING TO SHOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2wutEzjy_E&feature=youtu.be&spfreload=1
youtube.com/watch?v=9OTaIzBPxtk
youtu.be/qknfkqHYTiI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You knew you would come back. Nobody leaves for good.

Kek will burn the world

The largest capital is the will if the people. Elites and such obly thrive from the cobtrol and narrarive of the folk.

Kek, we thank you for the many shads you bestow upon us in your Goodness and Generosity.

We thank you for the God Emperor Trump

In your Power, we delight.

Shadilay!!

Shadilay!!

We serve you forever.

Smite our CTR enemies, for they are heretics and fags.

Let the blood of 88 AIDS monkeys rain upon them.

#Crusader4Kek

That's nothing. Cred Forums is single handedly getting Trump elected President. It took the Jews decades and hundreds of billions of dollars to take control of the US elections and we've seized it in 6 months at the cost of nothing but some NEET-hours.

You cannot refuse to serve Kek.

You're with us, forever.

Heil Kek.

Welcome back friend.
Don't expect to actually be able to leave again.

Post the video please.

>WELL UNTIL I GET LINKED A VIDEO OF CNN PANELISTS HAVING A 15 MINUTE DISCUSSION ABOUT PEPE
link?

Rabbits are better thans frogs

Praise these mighty doubles and kek alike!

pepe is love
pepe is life

For the very same entities. Every single time

OOOOOOOOOH IT'S THE DAWN OF THE AGE OF KEK, SENPAI

GET INTO IT

>implying that's a bad thing
This god forsaken world needs a good cleansing

You have something from which to post? Why haven't you burned all your earthly possessions yet?

>WHY DID YOU THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO START WORSHIPING THAT CHAOS GOD

Why is this so funny

link the vid

Memberrr

Can you link the show?

You picked the wrong six months to take your sabbatical Cillian McFaggotface... (You) missed all the fun leading up to this.

>THERE IS NO FROG BUT KEK AND PEPE IS HIS PROPHET!!!

ALL INFIDELS SHALL CROAK!

What if we win the meme war but Pepe dies?

Sometimes Pepe just likes to see the world burn.

The ride never ends

Praise be to Kek!

We missed you. Well, I missed you anyway.
Please don't leave me ever again.

Embrace the chaos. Kek will be powerful enough to bend nature at his will next year.

Post video?

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Jeb was right, Trump is the chaos candidate that we truly need.

Is this song worthy of the Kek muscial canon? Is Jeremiah Pepe's brother? If so, is he legitimate or an bastard?

youtube.com/watch?v=-2wutEzjy_E&feature=youtu.be&spfreload=1

Just out of curiosity user, do you honestly believe this?

He can't die because he is immortal and was already present when my grandfathers and granduncles fought in WW2

>pic related

Does young, unmustached Sam Elliot make all anti-Kek arguments invalid?

youtube.com/watch?v=9OTaIzBPxtk

You'd be a fool to think we haven't helped tremendously, if not single-handedly

Every Clinton scandal would have gone unreported if Cred Forums didn't shove it down everyones throat to get it trending

A very special time will come soon, my friends.

We have learned the secrets of the Kek-hulud. Kek created Cred Forums to train the faithful. You can never leave, pasta boy

This is England before every major tournament - tier delusion. I am genuinely sorry for you.

Moonman is next. Just you wait

I know but no one has sought his death more in any point in history. I fear for his safety.

The DNC rigging email leak was unreported for days before polacks started getting it trending on twitter, then infowars, then suddenly out of nowhere CNN.

It's okay, you probably can't fathom making in difference in your country where you live in a third world shithole like Romania. Also fuck Islam, Mohammed can suck my dick.

>1 post
I think this place is people who know they have shit circumstances so what better way to have everybody else get them too but for memeing covert pagans?

Video related

youtu.be/qknfkqHYTiI

Funny thing is all they are doing is destroying their credibility. Slandering trumpo by calling a cartoon racist? Come on, no one likes this shi. KEK knows what he's doing