Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvfhmhITkYY
youtube.com/watch?v=wuDx6_PLIVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

note that every single band member is A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Each to their own. Still fucking weird desu

how did he age so poorly in 3 years

isnt he in his 20s?

He only exists to make us feel better about ourselves.

> never could please his mom

guess that pretty much explains him

Cool.

>Growing up, my mother who is very strict on me, we have a great relationship, but would always yell at me, and all my life i was unable to please her with things i did, but i found this screaming music and i was like whoa there it is, that's what reminds me of my mom, the screaming!

Holy fuck.

This isn't new

This is old af senpai

What the fuck? Why does bad music appeal to people so much? Why not pick up the piano, and learn music theory, so you can maybe someday make actual good music?

jesus fucking christ what limp wristed bastard

My sides.

Some real deep rooted issues in that one for sure

>screaming music
So it's another kind of metal shit?

Thank Christ, that means I don't have to watch it.

Poor mans, liberal, martin skreli

>single mom
GEE DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING

Didn't Alex Jones offer him like $10,000 to come on the show and be humiliated?

Its funny and sad. The guy has been brainwashed his entire life. Any ideology his mom wants him to take is taken without question.

He makes music in a U-haul storage facility. What a dunce

So clearly he fucked(fucks) his mom right?

Hardcore after the year 1990 is fucking gay and full of huge faggots.

>GET YOUR HANDS OFF THAT CAKE
That many years of that voice would destroy anyone.
That he can still smile is beautiful.
One tear, down my side
Of my face, faggot

It doesn't appeal to anyone, it's just a cheap way to LARP as a tough guy rockstar.

I dunno why but I kinda feel bad about him getting all that shit on things that have nothing to do with his retarded views.

Kinda like that obese woman that tried to start a cooking show on yt but got shat on so hard because of how fat she was she had to give up halfway through.

Because he's a narcissist moral policing faggot piece of shit that is contributing to the downfall of white civilization

Neither have killed themselves. Therefore, neither have gone far enough.

>Growing up, my mother who is very strict on me, we have a great relationship, but would always yell at me, and all my life i was unable to please her with things i did

Is he jewish? That would explain alot

Hardcore is without fail full of scrawny faggots.

Looks like he lost some weight.

What ducking degenerate just starts digging his hands into a birthday cake, I'd beat the shit out of any biological son who did that.

That's the price you pay for being outspoken about your own views. In an ideal world, people would be able to separate the art from the artist but that just doesn't happen as much.

Cooking with Rose was it ? I remember watching her make some macaroni salad and nearly dying after seeing how much sugar and mayo she poured in the bowl.

I stick with Cooking with Dog for my Youtube cookery. (Yes, its really called that. But its a great channel)

Either that or watch some Cooking Wars. Anime tiddys mixed with iron chef, it's a fun show, and actually breaks down a lot of techniques for people who aren't really that into cooking.

He doesn't even know that the goyim know.

god dammit, guys.

No shit. Fuck you OP.

hatebreed?
Rhinoceros?
Grew up listening to local and detroit based bands, few buffalo and chicago bands we got to head to our shows we hosted.

You can tell this guy is compete shit, even without prior knowledge we have.

i love how in one interview he's doing he is totally idolizing minor threat and yet minor threat has a song called "guilty of being white". What a faggot.

>I get to scream my problems at peoople
youtube.com/watch?v=tvfhmhITkYY

Honestly, he seems like a pretty normal guy in this, as far as weird rock momma boys are concerned, when did he become such a shitlord.

Does Cred Forums listen to Anal Cunt?

They were God-Tier trolling when you faggots were diaper shitting - waiting for pubes.

oh this is actually the interview i was talking about.

Fucking numales, man.

Its funny how he likes Minor Threat considering they wrote a song about being discriminated for him being white.
youtube.com/watch?v=wuDx6_PLIVk

looks like he aged 10 years, poor genes

He kind of looks like Samuel Hyde

>listening to Demons On The Prey from DooM 1
>see this thread
>let it play as I watch
>mfw SJW's are the demons all along

that is NOT aids skrillex

they look nothing alike save both are pallid pencil-necked malnourished manlets in hoodies

OP is a faggot, situation normal.

Me too user. But that's why you can't act a fool with cameras rolling. He made himself into a meme

>raised by a single mother

Colour me surprised, no male authority figure in his life so he grows up to be an emasculated cuck who is ashamed of his own skin colour.

>Screamo hardcore band
>His mom
>Everything in that video
He is such a typical sheltered nu male WHITE BOI

>he's a narcissist
Desu you don't know the meaning of that word.

>that is contributing to the downfall of white civilization
Can you blame him? I mean he was raised by a single mother - was there ever much hope for him from the beginning?

Like if the moment came and I could line all cucks like him next to a wall and get it done with, I'd do it in a heartbeat. But to shit on someone doing something they love just because of his views - I don't see the point nor do I think I'm capable of that.

Maybe. Maybe he'd do it himself, too. Who am I kidding, he's a liberal so political views and ethnicity is probably the only criteria for measuring someones worth for him.

But still.

Yeah that's the one.

I know the shit she made was atrocious but seeing how she was all happy and excited to do something that had been her hobby infront of an audience, I couldn't care less about the quality. Not that I'd watch her stupid show just because it made her happy, but I felt really sad seeing how she basically got her maybe only chance of getting a new hobby completely stomped out. Just to think that she may have actually found something that'd make her forget her depression and food addiction for once and actually give her life some passion and goals, maybe even help her fix her problems, all these things, and yet she had to delete her channel and probably relapse back into even worse addiction and depression than before. It's that kind of shit, getting hurt, that put her there in the first place, and seems that it's gonna keep her there forever.

That's just my imagination mostly but I suspect at least some of it is true and for some reason that shit sticked with me for quite some time.

That is literally aids skrillex you fucking retard, but the interview isn't new.

>Single mother
>No FUCKING WHITE MALE father around

What a surprise.

At the Drive-In doesn't deserve this, not even with how bad Mars Volta got towards the end

Yes he also offered trigglypuff to come on the show.

Does he ever give his or his mother's maiden name?

>mfw I used to have this ATD-I shirt.

Paging fucking Freud

This is new?

He looks much younger here.

Jesus this music is fucking garbage

Relationship of Command is great from start to finish desu. One of the few I'll listen to without skipping a track.

>single mother
legalizing and normalizing divorce was a massive mistake

>Can you blame him? I mean he was raised by a single mother - was there ever much hope for him from the beginning?

I was raised by a single mother and two aunties and I turned out fine in the end, just had a few awkward years of faggotry post leaving the nest.

Although I think my based stoic grandad played a big role in me turning out all right.

This shit is old faggot

>2012
>new

Holy fuck he aged a lot in 4 years though. IS this the regressiveness of leftism?

Well lucky you but what has this got to do with him?

I grew up surrounded by fucking women, sister, mother, even a fucking female dog.

And tell you what, I'm a fucking autistic faggot (literally) failure at life. I'm trying to fix it but hey I can't deny what I am currently.

>MFW he's got FOUNDATION 7 inches on the table with him..

Tomass, if you're reading this.. you went too far..

"ATLANTA STRAIGHT EDGE, FAGGOTS!"

Shout outs to Champ, Hank, Keb, Wildcat, Luke the Dirfter, and also fuck pogo

I'd like to smack him upside his head for his dangerous and self-destructive white guilt, but otherwise I hope he eventually finds his way to a life of dignity and honor.

Dunno, just saying that exceptions do exist and male role-models can be found both in and outwith the family if you try hard enough. You just have to be self-aware enough from a young age to realize how crazy and incompetent women are when it comes to serious business.

punk, you retard, which is infinitely worse than metal

Mhmm, you had your granddad.

Mine was an uncle who was a drunkard hermit that literally banished himself into his bedroom. Intelligent but apathetic and ultimately a fucking loser.

Like it or not we ourselves actually play the smallest role in how we turn out.

Seriously he looks like a normal dude here, even a little more on the alpha side of the spectrum versus his now extreme beta cuck level

How did punk go from The Pistols to the Beta Bitches?
Funny thing is, they think that by espousing everything the media, universities and SJWs support, they're somehow being rebellious.

That's true but I could have easily seen my Grandad as a curmudgeonly old man. My brother had an identical upbringing to me and he has none of my strength and I think it's because he saw visiting my grandad as a chore rather than an opportunity for learning.

I believe innate intelligence and perception plays a crucial role in your ability to internalize your environment.

Great, now I started hating Minor Threat.

(((Record Labels)))

>I was unable to please her
dafuk nigga

Am I a fag if I feel sorry for him?

>My brother had an identical upbringing to me
He probably didn't. Not identical.

>I believe innate intelligence and perception plays a crucial role in your ability to internalize your environment.
Perception is the result of upbringing and environment and intelligence is on the most part reliant on genes and material wellbeing.

Anyway reality is depressing and shit sucks but you should still try your best (not necessarily saying that to you, just as a generality).

We're getting off topic and I'm getting sleepy so I think I'm done here.

I'm a fag and I feel sorry for him, so yeah. You probably lust for the d. That's one way to find out, huh?

is that real or is he just acting?

>single mother
poor dude, you cant blame him

>New Aids Skrillex Interview
>new

This false advertising mother fucker.

Shoulda used more tongue.

It's from 2012 you goon.

nigga looks like a fucking worm but his music taste is solid desu

Freuds ghost awakens

GUILT OF BEING WHITE

I don't think charls is dissing them, he was going for something like in pic related where idiots identify themselves externally with certain music that is legitimately good, but where the band would just hate what that fan stands for

Like how Ian mackaye would slap Ben tester silly for his anti white bias

whoa.....

>my friend handed me an earbud.... that was connected to his iPod

Cool fucking story bro

No he doesnt you faggot.

GG Allin would rape his anus