Trump will be a good choice for America, but bad for Europe

Trump will be a good choice for America, but bad for Europe.
He's too pro-Putin and his anti-immigration policies will lead to more refugees for Europe

Comments on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

expressen.se/nyheter/olof-palme-samarbetade-med-cia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>but bad for Europe
Europe is bad for Europe. We don't depend on you for anything except German cars, and it'd be a happy coincidence for you to stop selling those to us while we move American auto industry back inside our borders.

Play nice and we might not fuck with you too much. Considering Russia is the second largest military threat on the planet, it's a good thing Trump is open to relations with him. There's no reason for the soviet east to be so detached from the other world superpower.

no. he's pro putin and he'll destabilize nato--> russia will own eastern europe
also, his win will help rightwing european parties
basically, with trump the EU will collapse faster than expected and pro putin right wing parties will take control of the continent

Agree with your analysis though I think invader is more accurate than refugee.
The invaders created the very mess they claim to be fleeing.

EXCELLENT.

I think we're already in pretty deep shit Sven. They could elect Mickey Mouse into the white house and we'd still get refugees because of policies enacted by the EU/Germany. I'd rather an American president who tried to build good relations with Russia as opposed to making it seem like the bogeyman threatening everyone.

If you want to stop refugees, there needs to be more nationalist parties elected across Europe who will want to return to the EEC. Then it's up to the individual governments to show some balls and deport them.

Trump is good for Europe because he paves the way for alt right parties in Europe.

not really

Britain is already turning around. Now you just need to pass a moratorium on immigration and you will be set.

what makes more sense to you? op's forecast or mine?

>his anti-immigration policies will lead to more refugees for Europe
Huh? Why would that be? America doesn't take any of the middle-eastern or African refugees in anyway (you might have noticed there's an ocean inbetween) and the latinos won't get stopped by that fucking wall and even if they do, they won't decide to build a boat and sail the atlantic instead.

Why doesn't Europe just be strong for itself rather than rely on America to support them for everything?

c'mom poland, it'll be amazing. and i'm not joking

we lost the war and become your protectorate

I think America has been importing Middle Eastern / African "refugees"
jewgle it

> but bad for Europe.

yeah, because you guys will ACTUALLY have to spend the 2% of GDP on military equipment that you've promised since NATO was formed.

Guess you'll have to cut your benefits for sandniggers. boohoo

>He's too pro-Putin and his anti-immigration policies will lead to more refugees for Europe

Okay, let the EU crumble as the citizens demand "No more of these open borders!"

I know. I really like you eastern European countries from Finnland down to you, but this entire mess is purely the fault of the EU and their assanine emigration policy.

They are essentially the same.

Putin is a very real threat. He might attack the Baltic states, they have russian minorities that needs "protection".

>second
I knew hitler was cryogenically frozen

That's the idea sven, better build another cuck shed

>He's too pro-Putin

I have never seen him make a pro-putin statement that wasn't mostly a snipe at the EU being retarded.

No, we're good for you - we'll make you stand on your own feet and put money into the military instead of indulging nice fee fees and swamping yourselves with refugees. Plus you'll be pissed off at the loss of your cushy world and be more bad-tempered toward the refugees -- as it should be.

Boy that guy is fat - you don't see it the way he usually dresses. No 2 terms for him.

>bad for Europe

Too bad you fucking cucks get stronger leaders and stop sucking at America's tit.

You'll have to stop sipping wine and prancing around naked and defend your own nations. The party is over and we're pulling the plug right now.

Pussy EU babies aren't in control of their own destiny, can't say no to a grabby open hand. I'll grope your mom pussy, you'll just sit there and take it.

Oh yes we do - 85,000 in 2016, and Obama asked for budget for 110,000 for 2017 - just heard it on the radio. America is a big place, they don't make as big a stink as they do in Europe (plus admittedly it's fewer of them).

I hope putin nukes your shit country

Humans in the third world multiply like a virus. Your logic is like saying that if I infect myself with AIDS, there will be less AIDS to infect other people, when in reality now there's just one more person to spread AIDS.

Yep, Catholic charities and Lutherans are making big bucks from the government to import third world trash.

We literally couldn't care less about Europe, burn with the dune coons you fucking cucks.

why did you try and photoshop a poo mark on his pants?
I should kill who ever did this to Trump

Don't worry polebro, Trump won't let you down. Have faith in him.

He admires Patton, who wanted to fight the Soviets after WW2 to prevent what happened to you. He knows what he's doing, and can control the manlet Putty.

I can't be the only one who noticed the shart?

look how fat he is!!
has he sharted in the middle pic?

Who cares? They had 70 years since wwII. I have no sympathy if they can't protect themselves against Russia.

No, it's true, the guy is 6'2" and 230lbs, he's technically obese, ie 20% overweight. Just, the way he wears his jacket you don't notice.

Europe is fucked either way, theres no reason america should go down too.

Europe's best chance is going to war.

>He actually thinks Russia isnt a paper tiger

Anyone with a brain would know that if he invaded the Baltics, he stir up the biggest shitstorm since the Cold War

Fucking lel no wonder why you dumbasses get fucked in the ass by Muzzies

>lead to more refugees for Europe
How about you just don't let them in you fucking cuck. Quit hoping America will absolve your burden and just don't take on the fucking burden. Fuck em.

ah ah ah I see, the crude spot of brown. Yeah, poor effort.

You're so threatened by his power and sensuality -- Trump will serve as President until he retires at the age of 138. Your children will sing songs about him and your wife will think of him while making love to you.

Europe is already lost.. Putin is Europes only hope

Excellent point. The EU is desperate to divert attention away from the fact that they have allowed an invasion of utter trash into their heartland without any resistance.

SD is already the third biggest party in Sweden.
Sadly they need 51% of the votes to make a difference.

> wife
I should be so lucky :)

no! he's the only chance for the west!

O B E S E

rofl you have no fucking idea how much power europe has and what is inside europe. EU>NA

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.
...besides, during Trump's 4th term all white males with a college education who have served 2 years in the armed forces will be granted access to a female life companion.

Like I give a fuck. Europe can unfuck it's own shit because it sure as hell seemed happy enough to fuck up their entire continent without our help.

Trump might let Putin do it.

Well, they could import some Burmese Buddhist Monks to demonstrate the proper amount of compassion required to contain the religion of peace.

>he won't burn more money on useless proxy wars and political dickwaving
>he won't share the burden that is the result of our own inadequate border control laws

So this is the European thought process

Elect a badass and Trump might notice you

Trump will never notice you

>USA electing a president to help Europe.
What kind of cuckery is this

>alt right

stop with this shitty forced meme

alt right doesn't exist. It's just "the right"

Nah I like Putin, but anyone thinking Russia is still the Soviet Union is a fucking idiot who thinks theyre in the 80s still

They're not going to send a fuckload of paratroopers and land in the US in a matter of weeks. The only reason why they invade Ukraine or send shit into Syria is because they're backed in a corner and are doing whatever it takes to claw out

There's a reason why Neo-Cons like Ted Cruz are complete dumbasses when talking about Russia

It's America's fault you have the nigger floodgates open? Really?

You lie in the bed you make. Good riddance.

Trump would join in - this'd be the first step towards conquering Europe in order to save it from itself and you'll only have yourselves to blame

Good think I don't care about Europe. You've dug your own grave. Lay down, or climb out. Its up to you.

Seriously asking: Would the European countries closer to Russia be much worse off if Russia gained more power and influence?

KEK, maybe we should round up our ghetto trash and send them to the EU.

No American influence? Sounds great to me.

Make sure to get Trump into office.

I understand how you're thinking, but in the end I believe Trump as the best alternative for us europeans aswell. You know how we (swedes) cuck for america and with Hillary I'm afraid globalization will gain extreme momentum. In the end we can't rely on others to close our borders. Atleast Trump recognizes the so called "refugees" for what they are, namely invaders.

Why would anyone care whether a US presidential candidate is good or bad for Europe?

Sort your own leadership issues out before worrying about anyone elses Sweden.

That's retarded, we can just say no to more immigrants

Yeah, Finnland, Latvia, Estonia, Poland...they all seem like good countries who properly despise sand niggers.
I worry about these lads.

>Trump will be a good choice for America, but bad for Europe.

Who cares?

How did this fucking shit start anyway, were (((they))) afraid of calling us "right" as in correct?

MAYBE YOU FAGGOTS SHOULD BE SPENDING SOME SHEKELS ON YOUR FUCKING MILITARY, YOU KNOW LIKE THE DEAL YOU SIGNED SAID YOU WOULD DO, INSTEAD OF GIVING IT TO JAMAL.
Fuck you. Free riding hippies. Go die in a race war.

if they cram them up in a single city in a particular area they will turn it into a sharia no-go zone. And thats probably what will happen if the numbers go above 500k/year

As an American I really don't give a shit about Europe. Obviously I will elect who is best for America.

Classic Saul Alinsky faggotry. Old school people who practice that stuff are obsessed with labels and symbols, they think it is where a movement draws its power.

>tfw you lived long enough to see a true US-Russian alliance

>we (Europe) cucked ourselves hard so America should follow suit so we don't have to face the consequences of our poor decisions

America first!
Also, don't you think that if/when trump gets to MAGA the rest of the world will follow their world-leader America and vote stronger figures into office?

>Putin is gonna attack us weeee
He doesnt give a shit about Europe.

We hardly have a military worth mentioning anymore. Our government has intentionally deconstructed our military and using media scaring us with the great russian threat so that we can join Nato. Almost all our taxes goes to refugee gibs. They want us to join Nato and fight kike wars.

It's just divide and conquer Jewry. They want to separate new conservatives from the old cuckservatives. Shit ain't going to work though.

Yeah, I think Flint, Michigan is having this problem. Minneapolis, Minnesota is also a shitstain haven.
For some reason, liberals love having filthy rabid niggers roaming their streets.

I am amazed none of the military in Europe has done a straight up coup

America started all the wars that brought us the refugees. Afghanistan, Iraq... everytime you burgers start a war you fuck things up for Europe.

He's a fat cuck and a jew plant, he's not good for anyone.

Well, quit being good little cucks and defend yourselves. God damn, you're no better than niggers at this point. ITS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT!

Putin is not a threat you ignorant pleb. There was a reason why Sweden remained neutral in the cold war before the CIA assassinated our prime minister, George Soros fucked our economy with currency manipulation and feminist movements suddenly flooded our political parties. Russia is and never has been the bad guys, that's just what (((USA))) wants you to think.

The only thing that causes you to get refugees is your own country letting them in.

Thoughts on this?

Not if you had controlled your borders properly.
Notice who ISN'T taking any "refugees" in?
Other muslim nations. Now why is that?

>tfw US-Russian Alliance
>we fix the worlds problem with Islam by forcing it back with joint Crusade
>we launch a new space race to exile muslims and the undesirables to the sub orbital slums and space prisons that then get shot into the sun
we can all hope

I''m hoping they are just biding their time, waiting for the right moment.

Who cares about you guys? Start growing a sack like us make another Hitler.

Do any of them get a say?

It looks like they keep getting emasculated by all of the cunts that are in control

I honestly would not be surprised if Russia somehow manages to succeed in invading Europe, they'd just let it happen because of all the horseshit they've dealt with

It's this kind of thinking that is why Europe and especially Sweden is so cucked. Fuck, Sweden is right now advocating for more refugees into the EU.

Your immigration laws have nothing to do with ours, and vice versa. Despite what you've been led to believe as a member of the EU, you are an independent nation who is free to have your own laws.

When all hope is lost and your country falls into the third world, you will have only your faggot selves to blame. Trump can't save you even if he is elected, and Hillary certainly won't do shit for you.

No, he will become the example to others countries to follow.

A Russian invasion would take care of their muslim and feminist problems.

This sounds great

Eurocucks need to worry more about themselves and fix their fuck ups rather than what will senpai think about them

>When all hope is lost and your country falls into the third world,

60% white, all decent paying jobs gone to China....

Burger, please.

If by they you mean our military then the answer is NO. High officials are loyal to government. But personel are very based patriot, to put it mildly. Many swedes have called for Russia to "liberate" us from our corrupt politicians. That's just how fucked up things have gone.

It's not that he's pro Putin, he's pro America.

If Trump is pro America and Trump is pro Putin, Putin is pro America.

Putins internet trolls are working hard tonight.

Russia has always been the enemy, unlike America we Swedes have actually fought against them in the past.

Trump's positive vibe towards Putin is the only thing I don't like about Trump. All the teenage memes aside, Putin was/is/always will be a criminal. Ever since his troubled past with gangs on the streets of St.Petersburg as a kid, to his career as an agent for the KGB, Putin is a very slick rat and is not to be made an ally. Russia in general has a VERY questionable past which really begs the question, how can you ever trust Russia?

Germoney is US bitch.

Hey look, it's Jew OP. I''m not a fucking "Putin troll" I'd fight that son of a kike former KGB upon arrival, if he tried something. But thing is he hasnät and he won't, it's wht our kike media wants us to believe.

I care what happens to a continent full of self defeating faggots

I really do

I vote depending on who i think is best for MY country, not yours.

Why would russians attack us?
Our russian minorities are OK here. Too OK desu, they do not want to repatriate.

I can understand that we get bombed to dust when (((some))) want to invade Russia using us as launching point.

BTW, he swings right handed, not left handed.

What's wrong with restoring relationships to a country that is trying to modernize and Christianize? Last I checked Russia has had a dwindling economy and they have influence over Iran and Syria.

The failed policies of NAFTA and NATO have led to what we are experiencing today. Rise of Imperialism and decline of trade. All Donald is doing is re-negotiating our trade deals (as he stated over a million times) and aligning us in a better military position in coercion with Russia to try and influence Syria. Iran, Iraq and all these shit hole countries to cool it. It's a mutual benefit that should be well respected. Trump is doing the world a favor and most of you all can't comprehend it.

Why do you fear - you have to get out of your shed and stop caring for those "refugees" (they are not refugees, they are invaders).

Start zoning out the land for walled camps.

This

Olof Palme worked with the CIA you fucking idiot. They killed him when he turned against them.

expressen.se/nyheter/olof-palme-samarbetade-med-cia/

A year earlier Kjell-Olof Feldt and Bengt Dennis had deregulated the banks, something which Palme and other socialdemocrats were strongly opposed against.

And then Soros and co moved in and cleaned house:

>Ena v de stora spekulanterna var amerikanske finansmannen George Soros. Det går till så att man spekulerar i derivatpapper att den svenska kronan ska förlora i värde. Detta skapar ett tryck på den svenska valutan vilket riksbanken måste enligt reglerna för den fasta växelkursen försvara genom att köpa utländskvaluta till sin valuta reserv. Riksbankens försvar av kronan kostade svenska skattebetalare mycket pengar med räntor upp till 500 % en kortare period.

Shortly after, less than a few years, the women's branches in the parties saw a massive influx of funding and feminism grew from virtually nothing to mainstream via campaigns in the (((media))). This is also when the crazy immigration started (something which Palme also was opposed to since he thought it was "naive" to think that the west could solve the problems of poverty with immigration which was the marxist propaganda at the time).

Before this time we were top 3 ranked in virtually everything and had a unique independent banking system that wasn't subject to (((outer))) influence. We made our own rules, criticized whatever fucking country we wanted to and thrived like crazy.

Shut up, cunt. Palme was known to be a crypto-communist.

He was a socialdemocrat through and through you mong. He criticized Soviet and US equally and urged other nations to follow the nordic example of cutting them off and ignoring the drama. That's why he had to die.

>you will never tee off with Trump at Royal Troon

How's that continental army coming along bucko?

Not true.
Palme was anti-american and highly pro-Soviet. A class-A traitor who can be directly blamed for Swedens current situation.

He looked very jewish too.

>2016
>believing an army is relevant so continue further in these times
>american pls.

You're an (((idiot))).

You're a Russian proxyfag.

Not like any of that will happen Poland.. Just because he's the president doesn't mean he can ignore a proxy war on polish soil

>photoshop
more like >9000hrs in MS Paint

Wow a lot more powerful than I expected.

Why should I give a fuck about Europe? Do you know what being a Nationalist means?

My country comes before yours.

>Ukraine

Considering his thoughts on your country, of course you'd be against him.

Sadly the average Yuropoor no longer believes in the concept of nation states. This is exactly why we must elect Trump and cut them off if they continue to be weak.

The election of him is going to endorse, or at least motivate many right wing parties across europe i guess. The left wing is so weak here they basically don't exist, eastern europe is fine. But western europe is fucked, they need to ged rid of the giant vulture what we call left. Vote for him burgers, let him show the path, to the deluded, cucked masses in the wealthier parts of europe.

>Trump will be a good choice for America, but bad for Europe.
Good.

>tfw Trump recalls NATO troops form Kosovo

>2016
>believing GDP makes a difference
>american pls

who cares
europe is beyond saving

all we can do is kick the shitskins and mudslimes out of america and proceed from there

Fix your own problems.

dubs will it