Canada is not a country

I don't recognise the nation of Canada. It's not a country. Debate me.

There is no evidence that Canada is a real country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Confederation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't recognise the nation of Australia. It's not a country. Debate me.

There is no evidence that Australia is a real country.

when are you two getting married?

Cunt

Calm down children, enough with this squabling

Reminder that 50% of the time aussie posters are not even human. They are abbos, bogans kangaroos, koalas, spoidas or emus.

I'll second this.

Alaska isn't apart of Canada you dumb bogan cunt.

Remind me why Canadians and Australians hate each other

leaf's got a point...

where's NZ?! then it's a party

Farkk you know more about australian culture than us.

Agreed, Canada is just a bunch of inhabitable mountains with less actual Canadians than Belgium's live in Belgium.

It's a meme tier country with little to no nationhood. We elected a fucking retard because he had nice hair and everyone was sick of Conservative corruption and Harper.

My province is in dire straits, I think that we ought to go on our own and leave is the only way to put us on the path of some sort of recovery.

See that thing next to my ID. It's a flag. Do you know how you get a national flag? By being a country. You twonk.

/thread

Not even. It's a big, empty stone slab. Fields and fields of rock.

Okay so it's been proven by science that Canadians are not people, using this logic we can see that Canadians can't have formed a country. I believe this to be an elaborate hoax created by the Canadian ADF of which you are apart of.

Also, Canadians girls are born to serve Australian dick.

Canada had the beginnings of what could be called a "nation" until we all got cucked by those in power who saw it in themselves to make Canada into a nation without an identity, mostly so they could swarm the country with immigrants and get dem votes

Like the Moon with Tim Hortons

hey maybe you're right, maybe canada's a post-nation filled with degenerate liberals and totally isn't secretly building a robot moose army. That being said...... plz be my ai gf

>implying that thousands of aussie girls don't come over to canada every year to live in Banff and Whistler and get dicked by "snowboarder bro" cliche canadians

fucking an aussie girl in banff is a national right of passage

Canada was great until the English invaded

Canada and Australia are so disgustingly irrelevant. The US and Europe should be the only countries allowed to post here.

Canada tries guys, it really really tries.

Both cultures require that men fight frequently and become friends afterwards. But since Australians live too far away, we're perpetually in the part of the relationship where you're getting on each others nerves and wanting to fight, but we will never, ever get to the shaking hands and mutual respect part.

I learned in my government class that a country needs -
>Territory - 9,984,670 km 2 and the largest coastline in the world
>Population - 36,155,487
>Government - Federal parliamentary
representative democracy under
constitutional monarchy
>Sovereignty - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Confederation
So yes - Canada is a country

Mommmmm! Australia being mean to me!

I want to go to Canada and get myself a qt leafnigress now. They say when you go maple it becomes your staple

when you go leaf, girls just fall on your beef

and when you go Trudeau, you'll get laid like Menudo

s-sauce?

the sauce will be in her mouth any minute

The Isle of Man isn't a country and they get a flag.

>Burgers don't even notice Alaska is part of Canada in the image
>Australia trying to reclaim the shitposter crown

wew lad, good to see bantz from down under again

Debatable. It's self-governing and isn't a part of the UK.

It's a Crown Dependency. Would you call the Channel Islands countries? Because they are also Crown Dependencies.

We killed all our emus

I'm aware of what it is. The dependencies aren't sovereign nation states, but I'd say they meet a lot of the requirements for being a country, and can hardly be represented by the Union Jack.

Eh, I suppose it's probably seen differently from outside the UK. I live in the major port to the Isle of Man, and go there by ferry every few months so I'm probably too familiarised with it to see it as another "country."

>cucknadia actually believes he has a fighting culture

>eh
Stop with the reddit cancer speak.

>he has not witnessed the sport of hockey

ah its shitposting hour in 'stralyia

Fuck off you yank faggot.

Our national sport involves standing on blades and dancing on the hardest surface on earth just to pommel the shit out of each other and slap a hard piece of metal and rubber into a tiny net.

You have soft fluffy grass :3 bet you feel oh so tough.

You're right, we're not a country. We actually don't exist. We just fucked with US maps for a laugh. The northern US border truly is a perfectly straight shoreline.

YOU ALWAYS WERE MOMMIES BOY

FUCKING LEAF, DON'T TOUCH IT

Give is back Alaska you retarded gaynigger!!!!!

People care about Alaska?

>mfw we still dump our scum on your prison island

I'm glad we get to have Alaska. Even this strayan, who usually makes these canada hate threads, know it.

you would be too if your mum was such a looker

WHY THE FUCK IS ALASKA A PART OF CANADA IN THIS MAP?

No shit the nation in your pic doesn't exist alaska is part of the US you dumb kangaroo shager.

FUCK he noticed. Shut it down boys!

wot.......parlez vous francais?

Bitch needs to trim her eyebrows

I went to a horse race in PEI and nobody stood up during the anthem, save for a little old couple

I agree
Both of you are correct
Both are provinces of China

ouioui

quelle est votre opinion sur Amerique

>Islamic Chink colony

Get this is a White man's board.

I find Americans to be generally more nice toward us than our fellow anglo countrymen. Feels like every time I speak to an Anglo-Canadian for the first time, they expect me to hate him simply because I'm French. Americans are usually very nice. They might laugh at little at my bad pronunciation, but hey, it's to be expected.

Most of people I speak to Online are Americans. Some for NJ, NY, Louisiana, Florida, Washington, Oregon, Commiefornia. They're all very good people who never really gave two shits about me not being Anglo. So yes, I'd say I have a pretty positive opinion of Americans in general.

Australia and Canada are both non-countries.

If you're in Alberta I agree.

Alberta Republic.

If you're not, then sit tight, we will be invading you eventually.