Atheists are ok if they are good moral people

Atheists are ok if they are good moral people.

So long as they're not XD LOOK HOW SPECIAL AND SMART I AM FOR NOT BELIEVING IN GOD XDDD idc

Christians are okay if they are shitty at their own religion, like most Christians are. I mean, they are just bad. It's like they didn't even read their own bible.

This is why I hate Muslims. Muslims are actually GOOD at their religion, which makes them dangerous instead of laughable like Christians.

Christians are generally nice to be around

>"HEY JESUS, YOU KNOW WHAT"
>"LET'S COMBINE MORALS AND RELIGION"
>"LOL"

this mistake has led to numerous deaths

>reads post
>pretty good desu
>checks flag
>...
>ambivalence ensues

this is so true its one of the reasons i stopped being a christian since i realized how fucking good at it I was yet "im just as equal as every1 else who is just shit so gotta humble myself there"

fuck that shit

You do not need religion to be a just and moral person all you need is empathy

I might thing christians way of justifying moral is pretty crappy but they have a much better way of keeping those values around than us.

But the bad Christians are the leftist ones and the typical normies. Neither group is good.

Atheism is degenerate, much like anime.

PUDDI PUDDI

As compared to religious folks. Who are incapable of being good moral people.

By what standards? Your God-given one?

Mine.
They're as arbitrary as any religious ones. So they're exactly as valid.

Why do animes have such weird European monarchies? Is this how Japan views the West?

it is impossible for an atheist to be moral. Without god there is no reason to behave morally beyond one's own selfish interest. Therefore if an atheist acts morally they are acting immorally.

>Therefore if an atheist acts morally they are acting immorally
>burger intellectuals

Nice shitpost. I bet none of you fuckers know the difference bettween Ezekiel,Jonas and Fas.

I propose the opposite. It is impossible for a religious person to be moral (without being very bad at their religion) as they're simply acting on predetermined, arbitrary rules rather than actual moral values.

Am Christian who actually reads the bible, unlike butthurt atheists who "read" the bible as in hear cherry picked quotes from Arragon of Sakkad or darkmatter2525252 without context or from a mistranslated edition like KJV or even an atheist's false interpretation.

If your only reason for acting like a good person is that you're afraid of God, then you are not a good person and are still going to hell.

But objective morality can't exist without religion, so...

Example: "Hohoha! The bible says do not kill yet also God commands Christians to kill!! Aha! Bible cannot be true!"
The mistranslation in KJV says "Do not kill" correct translation is "do not murder"
Killing=/=murder because murder is defined as killing of an innocent person. Muslims are not:
A.Innocent(Guilty of false worship.)
B. Person(Self-explantiory)

Ange is the best female lead of the last decade.

how so? anime tiddies?

Yay, Cross Ange! The feminist butthurt was glorious with that series!

Religious morality isn't any more "objective", it's just the religion's subjective standard that they impose

>post Gamergate world

Ironically it was one of the few anime series with decently written female characters who had actual growth with strong independent personalities.

Meanwhile all the males were shit tier/comic relief.

why are those people talking to dragons?

Does he impregnate each of them?

>tusk
>not an uber beta
top kek

No, he's the main girls bitch.

And she isn't the type that would let him touch another woman.

Dragons are cute.

Except the creator of such morality is absolute. If you believe a bunch of random dudes who didn't know where the sun set wrote a bunch of books only to stumble upon a system of morals and rules that have worked for millennia, then I can see it being hard to understand how an objective moral code could be created

The problem is morality is defined as a function of society. It's moral to kill in our society if people generally deem it so. If the doctrine is neither created by society nor modified by society, then it becomes independent of society. It's only caveat is that society must believe it to be just.

Dragons are menace that must be killed on site by, normas of course. I ain't getting near those shits

Secular morality (stemming from Christianity in western countries) should be instilled in schools, so all children regardless of their (parents') belief are raised properly.

That's some amazing mental gymnastics you've got going on there...

Are God's commands good because he commands them, or does he command them because they are good?

>implying moral code existed before religion
Even the Greeks had their own brand of polytheistic nonsense. History has shown time and time again that secular nations are not sustainable, you should know this better than anyone.

t. Some edgy dipshit who doesn't actually know the Christian bible.

Aren't all people ok if they are good moral people?

The Christian set of standards has produced arguably the most advanced civilization in all of human history, meanwhile yours has done literally nothing. I guess that makes it more significant :^)

unfortunately only barbie breats but otherwise pretty good fan service. It's more that she takes no shit from anyone and is kind of selfish, which puts her at odds with almost every other protagonist in most mediums.

Yeah but the average religious mind is too stupid to comprehend something so simple.
I'm willing to bet more than 90% of niggers are christian, no one can tell me they are "good moral".

>getting this made over something that doesn't really happen, to characters that don't really exist.
>wew lad