Whew!

whew!
we really dodged the bullet there!

o shit, I hope we have at least one year before the mods hand all our IPs to the police

>July

Crazy how the antisemite doesn't take donations from Saudi Arabia... Hmm...

That's bullshit and you know it. Everyone knows 9gag is where the alt-right hate machine thrives and makes anti-semetic memes.

jesus 8 chan's pol is Cred Forums on Schutzstaffeln steroids

hasta la vista, hot wheels

oh wow, it was retard-chan, well then.

It was an 8ch meme though, their Cred Forums is basically a full on nazi version of this board

No, no. You want /po/.

They take themselves way too seriously, they act like it's the deep web and it's their underground spy hq or some gay shit. Full blown autists.

nigger tits

Reminder that the pic in question was posted on twitter a week before it hit 2^3chan.

I guess they figured out Cred Forums Cred Forums is just a mirror of Sheeky Forums. You guys aren't actually still posting on Cred Forums right? I'm posting on Sheeky Forums right now.

Yeah I migrated there for a few months after Cred Forums Harbor. It was an utter shitshow devoid of any dissent.

4+Cred Forums Cred Forums is the utterly humorless, LARPing, MGTOW high priest/eunuch version of Cred Forums.

Yup, it's really fucking lame, they think the Internet is srs business

Yeah their Cred Forums is ours without kek

idiots, it's just ebaumsworld up to its old tricks again

How did these niggers miss the shot by this much?

It's obviously ebaums world the epicenter.

why would an antisemite want anything to do with israel's allies?

These retards don't understand how they are perceived outside their bubble. Keep telling me more about a meme from a message board as you deny last nights terror attacks playa.

Cripplechan Cred Forums are the ones doing shit Cred Forums just takes the credit

Saudi Arabia and Israel are brothers.

/po/ is the most degenerate board ever. They call black people niggers!

Ebaumsworld was just a front for Gaia and their antics. Everyone knows this.

Yep, Cred Forums's Cred Forums is a board of peace.

If Common Core is to be believed, 8cthan is at least 14 times as good as this place.

>first spread
>not originated
It originated by some random twitter dude who used the basic shapes star.