Trump-Clinton relations

How does Cred Forums justify Trump and Clintons past friendship and his support for her in 2008? Even going as far as donating to the Clinton foundation AND her 2008 campaign? Attending weddings, parties, etc. How can you come to the conclusion that you're not being played by both sides?

the game is the game

he bought influence, as oppose to not buying influence.

>BUT HE'S NOT LIKE OTHER POLITICIANS

What makes you think he's not still playing the game and you're not the pawn?

THE GAME

IS THE GAME

WHAT DONT U GET

Trump and Clinton probably did cocaine together.

They don't and call you a cuck/shill/Jew for saying anything critical of Trump. This board lost its critical thinking skills a long time ago. Stare into the abyss...

All I see is the destruction of mutual enemies, starting with the two sides of the political establishment and their media accomplices.

>HE WAS A POLITICIAN BEFORE

ITS EITHER PLAY

OR GET PLAYED

You'll never convince them. Cred Forums won't realize how badly they've been played until after it's all over.

You will find out when the plan unfolds :)

What makes you think you're not a pawn ANY way this goes . Doesn't even matter who wins however not voting in someone who will die in office and take as many people with her is simple logic.

Rich people laughting at each other is never a sign of friendship.

Holy shit Bill aged like a fucking goblin, and trump looks like he's a kid in a christmas ad

enjoy your $0.02 you shill

I'm not advocating for Clinton. I'm just curious why this board is. Why waste all of keks power on these two goons?

Not denying that Clinton has health problems, but Trump is 70, fat, and eats fast food on a daily basis. Not too much faith in him either.

Enjoy your free buffet meal at trump tower shill.

true, but trump looks like he's only 50