Hillary BTFO!

Hillary BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

allhiphop.com/2013/05/31/non-hip-hop-rumors-does-bill-clinton-have-a-mystery-black-sonfrom-a-hooker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't let this slide!

If this is real, shit..

that poor danney williams. everyone thought he looked so happy up until the end. it's a damn shame

Thought I'd share. It is spreading on Jewbook like fire.

CFG spread this shit

WE

HAHAHAHAHA

So not only is the hilldawg a cuckquean, but Bill was also rutting in the mud?

Amazing.

WE WUZ PRESIDENTS AND SHEEEEEIT
Interested to see where this goes though

DELETE THIS

PUT THIS FUCKING NEGRO TO HEEL

spreeead thiiiis

Old news known forever. Probably BS but honestly who can tell.

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

It's never made it past worldnetdaily-tier sites but I want this to be real so badly!

> mfw probably another money-grab attempt by a poor nigger who refuses to work

i always forget that hillary is a literal cuck

this is fake created by racists on the alt right to try to make Bill Clinton look bad by linking him to a black child.

This is bait but im bored

> racists made propaganda against Hillary in order to trick the left into hating Hillary, even though the left are the ones who tend to not care about race

It's kikebook.
Great news, glad to hear normie types will add mockery to hillary

Yeah, but so is Bill. Chelsea is Webb Hubbell's kid.

But user WE WUZ PRESIDENT and WE ARE PRESIDENT AGAIN

Muthafuka

What the shit...

>jokes are bait
do you have autism?

check the date niggers. This shit's been around a long time. Never gets traction

allhiphop.com/2013/05/31/non-hip-hop-rumors-does-bill-clinton-have-a-mystery-black-sonfrom-a-hooker/

If he dicks bimbos as much Colin Powell said I wonder just how many single mothers Bill Clinton has made.

Bump

Holy shit, we need to turn this against them. Somebody start a rumour saying that Bill refuses to acknowledge him because he's black and he wouldn't fuck a nigger or some shit like that.
Let's get BLM hating on these fuckers!

bump

DNA evidence, please. I believe Monica Lewinsky still has a sample you can compare to. Otherwise, STFU.