Gary Johnson BTFO by 60 minutes!

Gary Johnson BTFO by 60 minutes!

anyone else watching this pure cuckening? they're being ripped to shreds in front of the eyes of thousands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not sure what to think. 4 years ago they wouldn't touch 3rd party or Ron Paul with a 10' pole now they have them on 60 minutes.

Then at the end they say Hillary is up 2% until you add 3rd party then its even. So why run the story if it gives visibility to the people that harm Hillary.

60 minutes is getting an angry phone call from HRC as we speak I'm sure.

>anyone else watching this
no
there are more people in this thread shitposting than will vote for him

probably to encourage hillary supporters to actually go out and vote. if they think trump has a real chance, they feel their vote will have more of an impact

Not surprising. He was pushed harder than any other third party candidate to be an alternative for "never Trump" conservatives but instead he is leaching votes from Hillary.

The MSM has no choice but to destroy him. I might feel bad about it if he wasn't such an anti-gun cuck

stream?

don't own a tv

I wasn't 100% against him until I watched the episode that just aired

Besides being an open border, anti-gun cuck, he also wants to do ridiculous things like reduce the defense budget by 20%, abolish the departments of homeland security, commerce, and a few other important ones that i forgot.

when he was asked what Aleppo was, he couldn't even come up with an answer.

how tf is this guy even a contender

>Open show with "Trump and Clinton are more unpopular than any candidates in history"
>Make Johnson look like a stupid bitch
>Transition into segment about nuclear submarine
>Admiral says over and over how president is in charge of the codes

Subtle, but I get where they're going with this

idk if there's one yet but i assume it'll be available for torrent somewhere. it just finished so probs not up yet.

the episode was all about gary johnson and nuclear subs

yup thats exactly the vibe i got from this too.

creative fuckin cucks

Saul Alinsky died way before common core

Johnson is a moron but they are obviously doing this to get people to vote for Hillary again.

It might work too if Hillary doesn't literally shit her diaper in the debates.

Johnson is a slave name

Behold, the libertarian's worst nightmare.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Give me a stream so I can know if I should destroy my Johnson bumper sticker before it goes on my car.
Well, no, I'm probably voting Trump anyways. But steal my resolve with a stream.

mo, give us some highlights

No a leppo is

>>Open show with "Trump and Clinton are more unpopular than any candidates in history"

I don't know why that lie keeps getting repeated. Donald Trump has received more votes then any other Republican candidate. Period.

I'M WATCHING AAAAALLLLLLEEEPPPPPPPOOOOO!

He has been exposed as a globalist shill with no real opinion other then mimicking SJW masses.

>abolish the departments of homeland security, commerce

these are good things, nigger.

homeland security is 100% useless and the department of (((commerce))) is nothing but a push for globalism.

other than that, yeah gary is a fucking moron pothead faggot lover.

>Anybody else watching 60 minutes
No cause im not elderly

>still watching TV in 2016

>abolish the departments of homeland security,
this needs to be abolished. It was created after 911. 911 happened in part because of no communication between CIA and FBI. Instead of opening lines of communication and streamlining, they open another huge bureaucracy. Its fucking stupid

JUST

It's funny to me that people put all the blame on the MSM and the established parties for keeping 3rd parties down.

Yeah, that definitely is a major part of it but another major part of it is that the notable 3rd parties are fucking insane:
youtu.be/Tb8cErokGFs