So, Jesus was a Jew. What is wrong with that exactly?

So, Jesus was a Jew. What is wrong with that exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/09/18/pope-francis-hospitality-refugees-greatest-security-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5vCy2ZvUWss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Jesus Christ)))

He was from Galilee. Not a Jew. Jews are from Judea.

Join the rebellion

jesus was originally a jew
then he quit from that after he got killed by them
saint peter founded catholicism

Even Hitler didn't make to the point of being religiously enshrined in Judaism as an object of hatred.

>Judaism is the same now as it was 2000 years ago

All Hebrews left after the conquering of the north kingdom of Israel by the Assyrians were called Jews. They just happened to live in Judea at the time hence the name Jew. The name is older than even that, referring specifically to the descendants of Judah (Yehudim)

I never implied that. However people dislike Christianity on this board because Jesus was a Jew. I don't see why you should blindly hate all Jews

>2016
>still not knowing Yeshua was a Buddhist

Wtf Cred Forums

this stupid

>Messianic Jew

The Good Jews. All the rest can be tossed into a wood chipper.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/09/18/pope-francis-hospitality-refugees-greatest-security-terrorism/

>Pope Francis: Hospitality to Refugees Is ‘Our Greatest Security’ Against Terrorism

Such love, such compassion.

>The Good Jews.

What makes them good? Why should the one tossing them into a wood chipper risk having the bad ones try to pass as the good ones, thus continuing their shenanigans?

How much time you got?

>(((Rabbi Yeshia)))
Jewish superstition promoting poverty and weakness belongs nowhere and should be destroyed.

Jesus was an alien, everybody knows that
bad aliens are 'demons' good aliens are angels
get your facts right people

modern Jews are Khazars

>people dislike Christianity on this board because Jesus was a Jew.
No, I hate it because of its horrible teachings and the terrible behaviors demanded of supplicants.

he is Aramaic

Where in Matthew 1 does it say that?

not sure where in the bible. but he was born in Aramaic society and spoke Aramaic.

So you have no citation backing up your claim? Ok.

Matthew 1 is pretty clear about his genealgoy.

>Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Modern "jews" are actually from the synagogue of Satan.

Jesus did call the Jewish people children of Satan, and modern day Jews fit that description

also obligatory pic related

people dislike christianity for the same reason they dislike any other cult, because is a cult, you dont need to worship anyone else but your own self

we cant be sure. remember Jews went blanda up later with other ethnics.
the only clear thing we should know about Jesus is he is middle eastern from the Levant.

but in Syria. Christian Syrians and Assyrians are in high agreement that he was Aramaic or Syriac and actually Syrian. they call Syria: Syria is the tunic of Christ. maybe you should go look on some church. you will like the Aramaic language which was the tongue of Jesus Christ. they will give you clear explanation for it.

Incorrect. Within a lifetime of the Crucifixion, Roman soldier completely wiped out the Jewish Temple in 70AD. Jews now practice Rabbinical rather than Temple Judaism.

Christ was a Jew and a Rabbi (teacher) because Judaism was the only monotheism on earth.

you are wrong in the second sentence

Could you imagine walking into a synagogue today and speaking this? I wonder what they would do.

Nothing. He stood up to the greed and corruption in the Jewish community and look at they did. They went nuts. God bless all.

Jesus Christ and the New Testament were literally about denouncing Judaism. Jesus himself said they were the cursed people who broke their covenant with God.
Though I can't blame people for not knowing that since modern revisions of the Bible omit any harsh words about the Jews.

If he wasn't a jew, every last one of them would go straight to hell for breaking the first covenant.

Why did Jesus have to be a sandnigger? It's hard to like him because of that.

So where did ancient "proto indo european" religion originate?

Canaanite ethnicity, Jewish religion.

Founded a new form of Judaism that became Christianity.

The Jews of today are "rabbinical Jews." When Jesus was around they had priests an where oriented around a holy site.

If you're sent to redeem the sins of mankind, it makes sense to be born among those people most in need of redemption.

>While there are numerous parallels >adduced from outside of Indo-European >mythology, the concept is far from >universal (e.g. Egyptian mythology has a >"Heavenly Mother").

He wasn't a Rabbincal Jew, the descendants of the Pharisees.

Those Jews were different. The modern Rabbinical Jews are like Protestant Christians compared to Temple Jews.

The Jews at the time of Jesus had no Talmud, weren't in exile.

It's like if Roman Catholicism fell and the deacons and lay Sunday school teachers took over what was left over.

I find it funny y'all blame Jews for everything wrong with your world, then turn around every Sunday, get on your goddamned knees and pray, all teary eyed, to Jew to save your shitty souls or for your favorite fagball team to win.

Cuckolds, the lot of you.

Captcha: 1488

Jesus is a demon, a figure that represents an ideology specifically designed to make its adherents subjugate themselves to the will of others. Christ is death.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

>christ was a jew
>seen as blasphemer by jews
Why do Jews hate him so, especially if he didn't exist? Why do they care? Why should they care?
youtube.com/watch?v=5vCy2ZvUWss
Really makes one ponder...

they're being edgy? Anti-christian Jewish bitterness over some shit?

The truth is that modern Jews would be heretics during the time of Jesus.

From personal experience, a lot of Jews I have met were raised to believe Christians hate the living shit out of them and that Christians have fucked them over.

So they'll be... "Yeah, we killed Jesus. We hate him. He was a heretic. Meh."

Anyone who wants to drive the moneylenders from the temple is their enemy, and must be killed. Hence why Germany was raped and Hitler demonized in modern time.

9 out of 10 Jews "were" blasphemers during the time of Christ.

- Judea/Israel was occupied by pagans
- lots of Jews wanted war
- pleb Jews thought the collaborator Jews were cucks
- Zealots went down fighting.
- the temple priests had lost control
- everything had already gone to shit

>implying there aren't qt blue eyed Caucasian sandniggers

What's a good start to research on the JQ? I'm not sure if there's any recommended literature or anything