>Pence Rally in the Villages FL 9/17/16
youtu.be/fKm-85D1tO4
>Trump speaks at Rememberance Project 9/17/16
youtu.be/xmmvgZtY4b8
>Trump - Les Deplorables
youtu.be/TEiTKloMgBg
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/jcbBCCecEtI
>Trump Haitian Townhall in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E
>Trump parade in the Villages FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/VThmo08CAWg
>Trump Speaks in Washington DC 9/16/16
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4
>Trump Rally in Laconia, NH 9/15/16
youtu.be/sqkXUJRPKdo
>Trump/Pence Economic Club NY 9/15/16
youtu.be/hmhyK74BRyc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E
>Don Jr on GMA 9/16/16
youtu.be/q_42WERMMbk
>Trump on Fallon 9/15/16
archive.org/details/TheTonightShow
>Watters World Trump Rally Edition
youtu.be/HIJcadPdvyI
>Trump on Dr Oz (audio) 9/15/16
youtu.be/RocWRZoqbss
>Trump on F&F 9/15/16
youtu.be/0Je1OMsFdCY

INSPIRATION
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ewRNSfyiI
anncoulter.com/columns/2016-09-14.html
donaldtrump2016online.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=9g-c7aSIzc8
youtu.be/PBISbypnMHQ
youtu.be/77SyQ2Qn7c8
youtu.be/5Rh6inAwU5M
youtu.be/GmVVhZt5iRo
youtu.be/H--C5JrKNvA
youtu.be/C2FquR7XaaQ
youtu.be/367psk5ZdpU
archive.is/eVD7D
archive.is/5eCpb
archive.is/OCkCX
archive.is/MlZSa
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA
archive.is/M4alp
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8
archive.is/ffexb
youtu.be/sfZDKWo2LxE
archive.is/XdOQ5
youtu.be/iW9Xu35GUMY
youtu.be/gXZ-ydyUAXY
youtube.com/watch?v=5By5FNb4ldA
pbs.twimg.com/media/Co-Ci31WEAEmxd6.jpg
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18539
youtu.be/9TwuR0jCavk
youtu.be/qIt5G26Z25E?t=40
youtube.com/watch?v=fsu1hKe7feI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why create a thread when there's already one up?

>1 week left until the debate
How hyped are you /tg/?

you know why you leafy fucking faggot

1st for farage moment for Trump in the US

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ewRNSfyiI

FUCK OFF LEAF

>donaldtrump2016

BS

HERE IS REAL THREAD

FFFFFFFFFLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRR

>when you hear the name Pepe

Nervous. I mean this is it.

anncoulter.com/columns/2016-09-14.html

Any takes on Coulter's newest column?

I can't imagine how great it will be. Or how many drugs Hillary will be on.

IS THIS THE REAL TG?

PLS RESPOND. IM CONFUSED.

>the thread split I was trying to avoid happened anyway

bitch looks like jiminy glick

Yes.

Check if it has
>donaldtrump2016
If it does, then it isn't a real TG because that's a shill datamining site.

Brilliant for shutting down the racism bullshit.

I could have done without the Stern exchange, because I don't think it added much, and brings up shit like "hey didn't he also say X on Stern?" and "who is he to say who his daughter would date for her", but overall 9/10.

The shills seem to have come in sometime around 3 or 4 pm ET. We avoided them up until that point.

IT'S HER FUCKING TURN GUYS!!!

>splitting the thread
>half the posts are about the link

Wew this is a /comfy/ gen.

>her turn
yeah for prison

>no awoos
Disgraceful

>The problem with that thread is the www.donaltrump2016online.com link

Kill yourself kike

>the shilling is beginning to near post Iowa levels

God fucking dammit

Just when this place was getting comfy again

Yare yare daze

>It may or may not have malware but we better split threads and complain as loudly as possible to get it removed

Still not really that bad, like before, it was fucking terrible 2 weeks ago.

They shitpost because they're afraid of us. Stay vigilant.

Its like getting ready for watching a nuke go off. Its exciting.

Blood is going to run because Trump is going to be killing it.

The anxiety alone may mess up hillary's responses.

oh and also
RARE
A
R
E

Please Kek/God let Trump win

Breaking:

Huma released a statement today saying she is endorsing Hillary Clinton for president.

Big news guys!

>donaldtrump2016
And where am I looking for that?

anyone have a link for the emmy's stream? i don't know if i really want to watch it, but still might be worth a look

Yeah

And maybe a month-ish back shit was completely out of control

So fed up, and you just know when he wins it will change to

>haha lmao u guyz elected dolan Trump wut a bunch of dummies! hahaha! REALITY TV!

But it will just be to hide their tears and asshurt

JEB 2024?

>and make sure to do it during rallies and other important events

It usually goes under his schedule link

That face, looks like botox and plastic surgery hit her harder than the planes at the world trade center.

Don Jr. 2024

idk going by what we've seen so far, it might be pretty entertaining.

>don't forget, this spoopy site will track your IP and you'll probably be vanned

is there a rally going on right now? or an important event?

Couldn't the shill just type that too? I fail to see how that would authenticate the thread but maybe I'm retarded.

ONE

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

They get more annoying when desperate, but I imagine we might get some good laughs

Honestly just calling them a loser at that point is all thats needed

Im pretty sure its not included in the tg pastebin, which means someone intentionally added it

I FELT INTO A BURNING RING OF FIRE

I WENT DOWN, DOWN, DOWN AND THE FLAMES WENT HIGHER

AND IT BURNS, BURNS BURNS

THE RING OF FIRE, THE RING OF FIRE

So?
I endorse Huma for my dick

Why has nobody read trump's books? I feel like I learned a lot about his mindset from them. Whenever I promote them I'm a bigot apparently

>tfw it will never be the primaries ever again

I miss Lyin' Ted
I miss Jeb
I miss Hungry Kasich
I miss Sleepy Ben
I miss Lubio
I miss Christie
I miss Randlet

Fucking with Hillary is fun and all but it just lacks the colorful cast that the primaries had. It felt like something like a shonen anime, with different alliances being formed and you never quite knew was going to happen tomorrow.

No, the shills put that link there so they can mine your IP and identity. You want to see the link not be there.

>if people try to compromise just ignore them and stop responding

Bumping for justice

There's always 2020

Wanna know how I know you're full of shit?

In a shonen anime Jeb! would be the last man standing.

He is right though, the link only works if you actually click on it.

She could drive a donkey dick though that mouth.

I have only read the beginning of both Crippled America and Art of the Deal, and I've liked what I've read so far. Need to make time to read them though.

>y-you made an archive pastebin that isn't the link?
>too bad it references the site fuck off

These are the shills. They save lots of anime-related pictures to give them "meme cred", it's kind of like street-cred for Cred Forums.

Don't believe the shills. Don't click the donaldtrump2016online link or post in any threads that contain it.

If there isn't a thread without the link, then just split the thread, the shills will get assblasted.

It wouldn't be the same

Trump would be running as a comfy incumbent (unless Lyin Ted returns for Dahnald's delegates in a primary) and the DNC will be scrambling to find a field of young, (((diverse))) senators/reps that no one has ever heard of (plus Yeezy). The Dems have no backbench, it's going to be a shitshow

They're coming after your anime waifus, and momiji is next.

>meme cred

Holy fucking shit how cancerous.

wtf is this site really such a big deal?

tracking IPs? who runs it?

The night Jeb dropped was sad and hilarious at the same time. Trump broke the first of two crime families.

what is actually on the site donaldtrump2016online.com/
I don't want to go to it and end up on the no-fly list

>Donald Trump
>Then Hillary Clinton
What did they mean by this?

MOLON LABE

AWOO

im saying call it out for being a shit post
shills are real but only like 5% of shitposts are actual shills (maybe less im just guessing here). even when they are shills, you still look like a loon calling them out with no real proof

a presidential candidate running for re-election has never had any competitors in the primary. teddie might change that but he's getting fucked anyways

4 google ads

Libs coming to grips with reality.

This is hilarious if you've been on the Trump Trains since day one (or close to it). Remember when he was a joke? How there was no way in hell he'd win a single state in the primaries?

Guys, I really want to eject from the Trump Gens but I'm having a hard time. I thought Trump leading in the would relieve me but it only made me more hyped and eager to start winding.

>Syrup nigger

Can we make Buddhism mainstream?

No, he's definitely shilling.

Lmao, your fucking dear leader sent me a letter fucking begging for money for his poor ass. Isn't he a billionaire?

Have fun losing in November

Whats got them freaking out?
Is trump really pulling that many black people to him?

*(((leading in the polls)))*

Two anti-Trump posts on the front page of imgur. I want to say it's CTR but I think imgur is just filled with easily convinced useful idiots looking for those upvotes.

>Cheeto Benito
Dear god they have discovered creativity at last.

you have to back

>asking for your support makes him worse than the woman who stole hundreds of dollars in recurring "donations"

wew lad

theres zero proofs except vague made up shillspottingâ„¢ guide rules
it doesnt matter anyway, if theyre wrong theyre wrong. doesnt matter how many cents are added to their paypal account

>caring how you look on an anonymous basket weaving forum

No one cares how you feel or think. If people don't give their view and just talk anti-Trump they are shills. Do you even know what the word means? Shilling is a verb, a real word. Go look into it before you make yourself look like a retard (which you obviously care so much about)

one thing says 20%

What shitty forum is this? NeoGAF?

Wow, really made me think.

Alternatively, this is what will happen in November.

this makes me confident that trump will win. especially harry reids absolute denial and breakdown.

that being said finding the interview he had is very difficult

>shilling for a greenscreen hologram.
youtube.com/watch?v=9g-c7aSIzc8

Yes

Guys i'm fucking terrified. I think i've spent too much time listening to Alex Jones and swallowing Cred Forums redpills on globalism and the NWO. Clinton is pure evil. Too many idiot liberals. They are cancer. There is 1984-tier censorship everywhere in mass media and social media. The EU is becoming a more fasciat superstate everyday. There is a war on white culture and people worldwide. I'm genuinely scared for the German people going extinct. Islam is poison and needs to be eradicated. Christianity is being destroyed from within. Social engineering is making white western women to not want kids or values.Thank fuck for Cred Forums and twitter still allowing us free speech and thank fuck the US military would go rogue to protect the constitution. I think a civil war is coming in Europe. THERE IS XENOESTROGEN AND FLUORIDE EVERYWHERE. Hitler was fucking right on EVERYTHING and Mein Kampf is a legit good book (uncensored). Immigration from the 3rd world is a cancer. Nationalism is likely the only solution. Character assassination is real. I have one hope: Brexit. Despite all of this shit we managed to win. I refuse to believe US elections can be totally rigged or Clinton wouldn't be panicking and pouring money and attacks everywhere.

Trump HAS to win. He has to. I honestly believe the entireity of Western Civilization is at stake.

UK needs article 50 ASAP. And Germany and France need to wake up within 2 years absolute maximum.

I think we need a 9/11 tier happening in Europe and Trump leading America into golden age of National prosperity and power and americanism. We need to ally with Russia. Destroy the UN. Destroy NATO. Start fresh. Promote that white lives matter and make people have fucking kids again.

or its idiot shitposters trying to get a reaction from dogmatic tightasses like yourself

With all these new polls coming out it looks like Hillary is the real anti-establishment underdog!

Why should I vote Trump? What makes him better than Hillary?

I'm here from /vp/, gonna be voting for the first time.

Just wondering how he would be better economically and his foreign policy. I've seen many lies on him but not so sure on his policies vs Hillary's

That pic is why I refuse to be seen by black doctors...

Advocating thread splits, posting an image picked up by spam filter, and devaluing thread quality.

No, he's definitely not shilling.

Can't wait for Nov 8th when the results start coming.
in.
Imagine...

>The first results come in
>several states
>ALL go Trump
>Election is called within first 5 minutes of results coming in

Wew lads that would be the life

REEEEVEMENT!

why the fuck was this deleted

boobs

He doesn't operate under a broad misguided notion that pouring an unprecedented amount of money into expanding the welfare state will somehow benefit our country. He doesn't go on the campaign trail and blurt out detrimentally misleading statistics about Islam, wage gap and inequality in order to garner the unthinking-liberal-shithead vote. He's just-- he's got conviction. He values loyalty. He's got CHUTZPAH. He's been voicing his concerns for decades on end and he deserves this. It's THIS simple.

He is the Law and Order candidate.

Jeb!/10 post

>muh season 1 was better than season 2

Shitposting is a type of shilling you fucking retard.

"A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization. Shills can carry out their operations in the areas of media, journalism, marketing or other business areas. A shill may also act to discredit opponents or critics of the person or organization in which they have a vested interest through character assassination or other means."

It doesn't matter if they are doing it on purpose or not, the very act of shitposting fake shill posts is STILL being a shill you fucking kike.

when im bored i shitpost like this constantly m8
calling a non-shill a shill just boosts his ego even more. i know this because ive done it

>Have fun losing in November

foreign trade--
trump is a protectionist. hillary is for free trade
foreign diplomacy--
both hate isis. both hate iran. hillary hates russia while trump is ambivalent about them. trump wants to place america first, while hillary has said putting america first is dangerous

>Trump immigration,
One: We will build a wall along the Southern Border.
Two: End Catch-And-Release
Three: Zero tolerance for criminal aliens.
Four: Block Funding For Sanctuary Cities
Five: Cancel Unconstitutional Executive Orders & Enforce All Immigration Laws
Six: We Are Going To Suspend The Issuance Of Visas To Any Place Where Adequate Screening Cannot Occur
Seven: We will ensure that other countries take their people back when we order them deported.
Eight: We will finally complete the biometric entry-exit visa tracking system.
Nine: We will turn off the jobs and benefits magnet [E-Verify].
Ten: We will reform legal immigration to serve the best interests of America and its workers.

>Hillary immigration
Lol open borders and amnesty.

(((Free Trade)))

What website do you go to to make these prediction maps?

Trump screwed up now. Whats the fix? Does he withdraw in shame?

hillary is sicker than she says

she is a lair

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own Reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing back towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try and how much we try to blend in, we're picked out like our fucking heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shut down we have had zero success. And it's not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single English speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WON'T YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU YOU FUCKING SCUM.

I hope you get shot in the head by a non-White.

hello swagy

Our government has been shitting all over Americans for the past 30 years.

Selling out for global corporations and foreign governments with shitty trade deals. Politicians liked the arrangement because they are corrupt and carve out their own little kingdoms of power and influence at your expense.

Trump is going to burn it all to the ground hopefully and clean house.

And somehow people do not understand that those with insane wealth are not greedy, but rather manipulative.

And use their wealth as a weapon, and as a drug to ply their interests into public affairs.

They groom their children from early years for this.

pretty much. it's surprising how childish the argument for free trade is and yet grown men still worship it. the protectionist argument is very strong.

>please ignore the fact that this is a tactic they've used in past

>a man didn't give to charity? better vote for the career criminal then!
seriously is this the best they have?

So with LA time +7 with 2012 turnout, are we realistically looking at a +10/+12 advantage in popular vote ? This could lead to a complete landslide.

How will Trump meeting with Al-Sisi go?

someone edit this to have a hillary said mean things
now that she called everyone a irredeemable deplorable

Man, I wish this was real.

a shill is paid to push an opinion/advertise a product
a shitposter is not, he just likes seeing people get pissed for laughs
this is VERY important. 99% of the time its a shitposter not a shill

It really was the greatest show on Earth.

Meme magic

Can't wait for Drumpf to flop at the debate next week

>especially harry reids absolute denial and breakdown.
TELL US

in theory yes. With voter fraud that they will commit it's probably closer but he's still winning by a comfy margin

Nice roleplaying, cuck.

What's considered a landslide? 10+ points?

The tv idiot will be constantly stalling and making excuses, saying "Its just the first 30%. Hillary could come back any time now. Later voters tend to be more Liberal anyway" the whole time until the next morning.
Is going to be hilarious, frustrating and tragic.

270 to win

first few levels where fun
not it gets serious

Videos:
Dr. Martin Luther King's niece Alveda King endorses Donald Trump
youtu.be/PBISbypnMHQ

Mississippi’s First Black Mayor Charles Evers Endorses Trump For President
youtu.be/77SyQ2Qn7c8

Quannell X, New Black Panthers leader, on Donald Trump.
youtu.be/5Rh6inAwU5M

RW Bray, VP of MLK society, introducing Donald Trump
youtu.be/GmVVhZt5iRo

Clarence Henderson civil rights activist
youtu.be/H--C5JrKNvA

Black Pastor Darrell Scott Brings Down House at RNC: The Democratic Party Has Failed Us
youtu.be/C2FquR7XaaQ

Ice Cube: ‘Donald Trump is What Americans Love’ About ‘The American Dream’
youtu.be/367psk5ZdpU

Articles:

RZA Praises Trump
archive.is/eVD7D

President Obama’s Brother Endorses Trump for President
archive.is/5eCpb

Azealia Banks "Trump is the only one who truly has the balls to bust up big business. Hilary is too tied in with them"
archive.is/OCkCX

Outreach:
Donald Trump’s best speech of the 2016 campaign, annotated
WashPo August 2016 archive.is/MlZSa

FULL EVENT: Donald Trump Holds Rally in Charlotte, NC 8/18/16
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA

Trump pitches black voters: 'What the hell do you have to lose?'
CNN August 2016 archive.is/M4alp

FULL EVENT: Donald Trump Holds Rally in Dimondale 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8

Trump brings message of unity to black church in Detroit
archive.is/ffexb

Full Speech: Donald Trump Speaks to African American Church in Detroit 9/3/16
youtu.be/sfZDKWo2LxE

Donald Trump Fought to Include Jews and Blacks at Palm Beach Golf Course
Impulse Today March 2016 archive.is/XdOQ5

Jessie Jackson introducing Donald Trump (1998)
youtu.be/iW9Xu35GUMY

Trump 80's Interview, Helping Inner Cities
youtu.be/gXZ-ydyUAXY

Remember when Lyin' Ted and Hungry Kasich teamed up toward the end and then backstabbed each other, great episode.

what do you mean? i don't get it. obama won 51-47

Surrender, and maybe we'll explain.

we have to wait a bit longer to get a sense of his share of the black vote

Did you even read what I wrote? People can shill for free. They don't have to get paid. They act in their own interests.

Trump supporters shill on youtube comment sections and Hillary subreddits, and they sure as Hell aren't getting paid. They pretend to be liberal or ex Bernie supporters to garner support for Trump. Is that not Shilling?

Protip: It is.

There's nothing more eye opening than the journey home from the sesh. It's 8am and you're sitting on the bus trying not to die. You look out the window and see people going about their every day lives. A happy family, someone going to work and a lad your own age going for a jog. I bet they're content with their normal lives. No hangovers, no skag. No waking up to find a snapchat story of yourself chewing the jaw off yourself to Sandstorm.

They do not know the sesh life. That is why I do this. I do this for them. I do this for the sesh. Someone has to. I am a human of the sesh. This is my life now.

Maybe in 2020 the Democratic primaries will be a gigantic shitshow circlejerk with 17 candidates competing for oppression-points and doing cringeworthy impressions of Trump in the primaries and it'll basically be like watching the special Olympics only you won't feel bad for laughing at them

backstabbed immediately

>Run 270towin's simulator
>Get this

Lmao

Hillary doesn't have enough enthusiasm for people to shill for her for free.

Can't wait for you greasy boss to sexually molest you tonight.

each state could win by 1 vote and it would be a landslide. There is no popular vote landslide

promoting isnt shilling
youre obviously a braindead memester though so i shant be replying to you any longer

He is pretty non-interventionist in terms of foreign policy. He wants to have a strong military but not use it. She has a hawkish policy, both in terms of the middle east and Russia.

Economically, he wants to trade with other nations, but only if the trade deals benefit America. Currently, we are involved in many trade deals between nations that leave us with an enormous trade deficit. He doesn't hold this against the foreign nations- obviously they are doing the best for them. Instead, he thinks we are capable of getting better deals for us. To make this easier, he is against any single trade deal with multiple nations involved (as opposed to one-to-one).

In terms of jobs, he is lowering the business tax rate within the country to 15% from 35% in order to encourage growth. This applies to small businesses, farms, and larger companies. Additionally, if a company sends jobs out of the country, their products will face a 35% tariff when returning.

>AZ

with the blacks coming out like they were giving away free KFC, and the left going all out for the BBC, that will not happen this year.

yes but 10 points never happen in general elections so the landslide is used for electoral vote landslides instead. The last landslide was 1988.

>memester

So you're this guy on a different IP?

Think we'll be getting new polls tomorrow? I want that .9 Hillary lead to go away.

:^) thank you for correcting my record

23+

Electorally how much then?

Don't get complacent. I believe he'll win, but everyone here needs to be redpilling everyone you can (particularly Americans). They must vote for Trump and at the very least NOT Clinton. And even more importantly: THEY MUST VOTE NOVEMBER 8TH

Man, Cheeto Bandito is a honorable title.

Cheetos are the only packaged food I'll eat.

Who /writinginJeb/ here?

>tfw

Benito, not bandito

I know, I was making a point that shills don't have to be paid to that assblasted retard that doesn't want to admit he is with her.

Oh god I remember that
>Kasich! Lets team up to stop Trump!
>Kasich:Ok
>Now for this to work you need to stop campaigning in a certain state and fixate on another state!
>K:"Ok"
>Immediately betray Rato and campaign there anyway

What the fuck was going through his mind, did he even listen to him or was kasich straight up just saying ignoring whatever he said?

Trump supporter here

I'm going to ironically vote for Hillary just for teh lulz hahaha

You guys should do the same since Trump is going to win anyways

Well you're quite right on all counts, user. We are going to win, even if the election is stolen, we'll correct it soon enough
>pic related
Do what you can to MUKGA, network with people, do cooperative buying/selling (only with White bongs), teach your children real history and connect with your past and present. This is the way to the future.

Be unrelenting, undaunted and unafraid.

Just got these for $1 at a garage sale yesterday.
please rate

dunno who this guy is, i barely go on Cred Forums tb h
isnt that going against everything im saying though? he's calling out shills and im saying its pointless
np fa m
*dances off with my $0.05*

Lads, Hillary's new book is on Amazon! Let's check out the reviews!

oh i agree we will not have the 2008 or 2012 electorate but i just don't get what the britcuck is trying to say

is she going to be on every sunday night now?
i thought her show was only on saturdays

can he save the party of Lincoln?

Anything over 320 electoral votes is a landslide IMO.

Jeb!'s America: In the Light of My Brother coming June 2018

> 1 post by this ID
Here's a (You) in hopes that I get doubles.

i'd join in on this banter but cant since im not a citizen :(

No, what I'm saying is that it's CALLED free trade, but it isn't.

True free trade doesn't require a deal, a stack of papers, world leaders, or anything
True free trade CAN'T have any of that shit or its not FREE!

Beneath this frog there is more than memes.
Beneath this frog there is an idea, Mrs. Clinton.
And ideas are bulletproof.

>Benito
Oh.. That actually makes it funny. Dem-o Bringing some bantz.

Regardless, I hope Cred Forums is still here in the coming years, and I earn the title of Cheeto Bandito.

>I don't know who that guy is
Makes me think.

>says he won't respond to me anymore
>responds anyway

THIS IS LIKE DEBATING WITH CHILDREN.

GET IT IN YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL THAT TRUMP CANNOT POSSIBLY WIN THIS!!!! MSM HAS UNITED AND IS NOW FIGHTING TRUMP WITH ALL THEY HAVE GOT.
EUROPE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD DOESNT WANT THIS MAN TO BE POTUS.

IF YOU ARE ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT VOTE FOR FUCKING GARY!!!!!!!!!!

>we're the final boss of the internet again
FEELS GOOD, MAN

Selling something using trickery = shilling

Meme magic anyone?

300+ Electoral votes.

Forgot pic...fuggg
rate?

To the milkshake guy, good advice.

Cruz was the retarded one for thinking that plan would ever work. I loved watching the insanely huge backlash even from #nevertrumpers over it.

Trump's economic policy

The LA Times are basing their polling off of 2012 turnout , with high black and high cuck turnout, that won't happen this year so he is expecting a 10-12 point victory in the popular vote.

You will always fail to subvert us because we know what subversion looks like

We've been dealing with shills and kikes for ages now
JIDF tried and failed
CIA and FBI tried and failed
other multi-national agencies have tried and failed
and now you faggots show up with a meager 6 million budget and think you can surpass the titans that came before you?

Don't make me laugh

you're on the wrong side of history, friendo

He's gonna win, right? She's gonna lose, right?

Right! Hey CTR! We'll vote for Clinton if you guys vote for Trump. She'll have better chances that way.

The state's won. Reagan's "landslide" had just over 50% of the vote. But that 50% was in most of the state's giving him a huge mandate.

Didn't that only like last a day?

They found creativity, i'm genuinely proud of that shill.

The mainstream media nobody in the country likes anymore and the Eurofags that can't vote in our election.

Top fucking stuff m8

Redpill me on absentee ballots. I'm at college about an hour away from where I'm registered to vote, and I don't have a car. I COULD vote absentee, but I'm worried the counters could just throw out my vote.

I like them. but they look like something a 50 something homemaking woman would buy.

for some reason all the moms i've known have a least one green frog, some kind of red apple decoration, and a ceramic rooster.

I might have just taken you up on that friendo, unfortunately I had to live through hell the entire primary season because of shills like you so nothing will make me change my mind anymore.

im too kind to resist paying back a (You)giver
whatever its not me
that makes no sense

9/10

With new polls come new shills.

And who could forget the ballad of VP Gnarly Carly?

youtube.com/watch?v=5By5FNb4ldA

It's not even protectionism, Europe does protectionism, Trump is just talking about negotiating deals that are beneficial to both parties instead of only the foreigners.

Our "free trade" deals are like a business promising to never count the money their customers pay them because that way it's the free market at work deciding what you get paid

Just change your address to your school and vote there

I realize this is b8 but IIRC the reward promised was for proof in the form of his actual birth cert and college records. I don't believe anyone actually provided those to Trump, ergo, no reward is given.

>it's not me

Oh I was bullshitting you before but you actually are, aren't you?

Can somebody redpill on Wikileaks' current shenanigans? Are more leaks coming, or did they blow their load with the ones from a few days ago (which the mainstream media effectively slid under the rug)?

I'm kinda worried lads, I've not seen 1 Trump sign or sticker around!

WHO THE FUCK
IS
GARY????!?!!!!!!!!!!?

This is a misrepresentation of the truth.

Carter got 41% of the vote, meaning Reagan nearly won by 10 points. Anderson took 9%.

McCain was also a fucking idiot. I think he was a plant to get Obongo in.

She's a woman and you can't get more anti-establishment than that!

>trump shake
well it is his colour :^)
yeah but 1) shitposters arent trying to sell anyone they just want a reaction 2) normal supporters trying to promote their candidates dont use trickery because they honestly believe the principles

Here's a pill that's hard to swallow for most. It's one of many reasons, but it's the one that matters most to me.

A Hillary Presidency will be see the entrenchment of the establishment for decades to come. As some have said, this is the 'Flight 93 election'. As soon as she is in, we'll see demographic shift and states turn permanently blue due to loose border policies and fast track amnesty, as well as permanently relocated 'refugee's. The resulting crime, bedlam and unrest will be totally covered up and shouted down by the bought, establishment-controlled media. It will continue unhindered.

Why is this bad? Because the establishment, through Hillary and the Democrat party, will dig in so deeply that we will never be rid of them. They can do whatever they want without repercussions. TPP, TTIP, and TISA look bad, but they are only the beginning. The ultra rich multi-national oligarchs will have free reign, and there won't be a damn thing we can do about it.

I've never voted Republican before. Even I know that Trump is the answer here. Will he fix the problem? We don't know. But the alternative - Hillary - is the end of our say in the matter.

More is coming. They're trying to be strategic about the releases to maximize their coverage.

>KEK DEMOCRATS ARE EVEN MORE RACIST THEN TRUMP
pbs.twimg.com/media/Co-Ci31WEAEmxd6.jpg

You might have had a point in early august, not anymore

by all means shill, keep them coming.

i dont get it
why would i do a 360 and moonwalk away from my post
enlighten me sage

>It felt like something like a shonen anime, with different alliances being formed and you never quite knew was going to happen tomorrow.

I've been saying for awhile that this election would make for a perfect plotline for a TV series. Great character development, good guys gone bad, underdog stories, it has humor, the works.

>beginning is fun because there are so many new characters to learn about
>field narrows down, we get to see our main characters
>Cruz is that edgy guy like Sasuke, he just sits in the back, claims to be the One True Conservative.
>Trump is our main hero, he's a brash fighter who wants to be the best of the best, he has loads of plot armor and defies expected reality 100% of the time
>Characters like Pence, Giuliani, Joe and Mika, Nate Cardboard, OUR BOY Mark Halperin, persuasion man Scott Adams, and countless others, they're all side characters you see in the group shot of the intro
>we go through all these fights with different characters, all to prepare for the final boss Hillary Clinton
>Trump takes a severe blow after the DNC, and needs to train for the hardest fight of his life, will he succeed? FIND OUT NEXT WEEK!

This election is so fucking entertaining, never in my life would I see plot armor be a real thing

>it's a Carl Rove episode

and hillary called someone a sand nigger in an email

Remember when el rato nominated crazy Carly for vp?

The ones they released recently were just some random throwaway hackes from guccifer 2.0

The big ones are yet to come, he was going to post teasers last weak but I assume that since she was having a bad weak, he didn't want to distract from it. So maybe we'll see some teaser leaks this week.

Starting to think at least some of these "Trump landslide!" folks are CTR shills trying to lull us into complacency.

If something sounds too good to be true, etc. Be wary of false prophets.

And McCain got 45%.

see now youre inflating my ego by calling me a shill even though i didnt even come looking for butthurt tonight

>im gonna pretend to be retarded to get out of this

I'm sorry dude I didn't mean to ruin your night. I'll keep it a secret, okay?

>let a man who probably can't even point Syria on a map dictate foreign policy

Get outta here

desu there was really no way for the Republicans to win in 08. We were coming off eight years of Bush and the media was in a frenzy over 'muh chocolate jesus the harbinger of a post-racial America (fucking kek) and the blacks actually left their projects to vote

2012 should have been won but King Mormon threw in the towel and no one on the right really liked that cuck anyways

Looks like based on Jeb's Emmy appearance he realizes how fucking stupid of a campaign he ran

You're responding to year-old copypasta, son.

I think you're a little confused.

When we refer to shills here, we're referring to paid employees pushing a narrative or engaging in organized attacks on Cred Forums in an attempt to control discussion and distrupt what is seen as a bastion of Trump support.

Maybe that's not dictionary specific, but the "paid" and "organized" parts are what should be emphasized.

Trump has no such documented groups working for him. His supporters will crawl through burning glass to vote for him because they believe in him personally and passionately. They don't get together in irc chats or office buildings to decide how they're going to coordinate to take over Reddit or Cred Forums or whatever, they just congregate with their fellows - there are no coordinated pro-Trump raids or mods deleting pro-Hillary threads, anything like that. They are disorganized and unpaid, but enthusiastic.

I hope this clears up the misunderstanding.

Gary is a cuck who is allergic to freedom.

>implying I am butthurt
You are the one that keeps responding to me after you said you wouldn't anymore because I am just a "braindead memester"

Your memory is lapsing worse than Hillary's

I remember watching that.. so fucking sad.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18539

Well I would post the infographic but a mod just blocked me 15 minutes for "personal information/invasion/raid". First time that's happened.

It's basically run by a Finnish Daily Show-loving, Bernie-loving, SJW who is using spyware to track your identity.

I knew that

why would i do a 360 moonwalk m8?
why would a shill call out shills and then claim that shills are shills but it doesnt matter because shills shilling shill shill shills?
bit silly

I know what they are you asshat. That guy is trying to claim that shitposters and shills are two different things. If someone is pretending to be a shill, what is the difference?

>I was only pretending to be retarded! Jokes on them!

This. We should vote for that Al Eppo guy instead.

This.

It's fine. The only "evidence" is an "infographic" consisting of photoshopped and then misinterpreted data about the site. Turn on your ad blocker and it's harmless.

I see them frequently

I live in fucking Toronto

the reason for that is i am hillary tb h

>Georgia
>Ohio
>Arizona
>Michigan
>Wisconsin
>blue

youtu.be/9TwuR0jCavk
A Must watch cuckservative meltdown

Another sacrifice for KEK!

Praise him!

Yes.

Do you remember when El Rato's daughter pushed Carly off the stage.

All those memories - lost in time like tears in rain.
youtu.be/qIt5G26Z25E?t=40

Do you think if Clinton won (worst case scenario) and it was later proven rigged there would be a civil uprising?

I envy American civilians being armed. The 1st and 2nd amendments (and constitution in general) are the greatest things in the western world.

don't play with my heart.
i'm so damn on edge about this
i will cry when he wins

You would have to get into some serious esoteric stuff to understand.

Put simply this is like Divine Favor, manifesting itself in a tangible form.

Your money means nothing, even the bullets of these assassins means nothing compared to it.

Didn't you see the picture of lightning striking the trump tower?

What people talk about with the meme magic, KEK or whatever is true... but there's a greater force at work behind it.

The kinda shit that can destroy worlds, galaxies if necessary.

Maybe its hard to believe because this is just a land where things like that are so rare, but disbelief wont make something cease to exist.

Trump is just a smaller piece in a larger puzzle. Like Putin. But important pieces nonetheless.

Locking the pins in place, to destroy something. Closing the doors of escape, giving them no place to turn to. Checkmate.

LMAO she even dressed up in blackface for Halloween

I wish you were real. It would be delicious.

other than wisconsin i agree with this guy
>tfw shillinois will always be a blue state thanks to shitcongo
>tfw in the most liberal town in illinois

HEAVEN KNOWS
IT'S NOT THE WAY IT SHOULD BE
AND HEAVEN KNOWS
IT'S NOT THE WAY IT COULD BE

That was magical, especially how El Rato didn't even BLINK, just kept smarming up to the voters. It was a perfect microcosm of the Cruz/Fiona ticket, just like when he elbowed Heidi in the face twice when conceding.

DELETE THIS

Been away since wednesday, has something big happened in the past few days?

god i remember that raid. thats what first got me into Cred Forums.

Mine is on page 62 right now

Tl;dr if Clinton wins and it was proven rigged - US Civil War 2.0???

Anyone making new thread?

who /lewd/ here trumpgeneral?

No. Probably would take it like cucks

Yes. If she tried to force states like texas, Georgia, South Carolina, etc. to do more shit like the bathrooms, they would probably legitimately threaten secession after a while

absolutely, followed by Military coup

First America, then the Lewd.

Me

Listening to Trump talk about his brother Fred on Dr. Oz

Nice try, FBI.

this shit is 4 years old m8

This bitch brought enough gum for the whole class

This goes with the pattern of foolish betrayals (Sleepy Doc in Colorado, and the RNC speech). Pic related.

No

>kasic
>3rd boss

thats hecc of a lewd

Jokes on you. FBI is against Hillary.

>NeoGAF

Here I thought I was the only one who hate reads that forum. It's like a leftist version of Cred Forums.

>this shit is 4 years old m8
Trump ran four years ago?

If Clinton won period, there would be a Civil War. She clearly should be in jail not the leader of America's executive branch

YOU BETTER NOT MESS WITH MY WIFE ANYMORE DONALD

Gangnam Style is

gangnam style you eejit

NEW

NEW

Genuinely just a concerned britbong.

I would have protested/rioted in London if brexit had been rigged. I would have full social suicided and gone thermonuclear on remain cucks.

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the song of angry men!
It is the music of the people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes!

Will you join in our crusade?
Who will be strong and stand with me?
Beyond the barricade
Is there a world you long to see?

Then join in the fight
That will give you the right to be free!

Obligatory trip through memeberry lane
youtu.be/9TwuR0jCavk

Then find me a better Reagan rhyme...

you're not the only one lad

He was more like the boss of the post-primary filler arc before the Hillary arc was finished

Ah, nice, back to the shill threads.

Don't insult his map. Since I started seeing maps where AZ is turned I registered to vote, I wonder how many others this has motivated.

youtube.com/watch?v=fsu1hKe7feI

It's become so anti-white in the past 2-3 years. Coons running wild.

Maga

Its pretty obvious that this will become an enormously successful TV series or movie. I can't wait to see who plays who.

The difference is that a shitposter is arguably a bigger threat.

People from similar communities like /srs/, infinitychan Cred Forums, irc groups, etc. (Cred Forums has a long list of enemies) - pose a bigger threat because they have a better understanding of Cred Forums and image board culture than some fuckhead hired off the street by CTR or JIDF.

They will know better how to push our buttons and derail conversation, while knowing how to cover their tracks and coordinate on the fly with smaller cells to change up their tactics and dodge bans, making it hard to truly get rid of them. Some of them might just be doing it for the fun of ruling us up, others because they are legitimate zealots on a crusade to strike back at what they feel is legitimate malfeasance and intolerance.

The true believer is much harder to fight, because they do it for free - they are the Islamic insurgents of the Internet.

I would reckon even that half of the posts typically earmarked as shills belong to the above groups trying to strike back at Cred Forums.

No fucking way this is real