youtube.com/watch?v=AK7YBL4Ig_8
youtube.com/watch?v=4g2-YpLRjZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=MLp4nb6atDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

best version

youtube.com/watch?v=ljAn_65kyDI

FFLLOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR

THE ONLY ONE I HAVE EVER KNOWN

The question is will it go up or will it go down when it's updated?

DON'T KNOW WHERE IT GOES

This wild ride is almost over, voting for trump then an hero. Thanks for the good times Cred Forums

Wtf lol

Life is about to become great again, why end it?

BUT IT'S HOME TO ME
AND I WALK ALONE

I STUMPED MYSELF TODAY

And this is the ONLY poll that shows such a Drumpf lead. Why is it that every other major poll shows a Clinton lead? Oh that's right, it's because Drumpf is losing.

I WALK THIS EMPTY STREET

Some times the burden of the red pill cannot be handled by some people. He is probably one of those, I must say that he is being brave just by waiting to vote.

THE ONE SHAT ON BY MY FRIEND PAJEET

>tfw ammo prices will stay stable and I won't have to pay a 200% markup on scalped ammo so I can take my AR to the range

shit may suck but it can get better. let me or any other anons know if u need to talk bro.

SOMEBODY ONE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME, I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED

>that image

Every red-pilled man can be the drop that makes the cup flow over. Stay after voting to fix your life and create a happy world for you and your race.

Are you me? I'm planning something memorable. How bout you user?

>terrified scrabbling

One Slav uploaded a video on Twitter and destroyed her entire campaign.

youtube.com/watch?v=AK7YBL4Ig_8

CUZ I'M JUST A TEEENAGE DIIIRRRTBAG BABY

Good evening Cred Forums, it's currently 8:37 here on the east coast. Looking over to the news desk we see Trump widening the lead over Hillary in the newest national poll.

Well folks, the meme magic keeps flowing, and with that we go to Olivia Newton-John's hit classic at currently at number 88 in the charts.
It's, Magic
youtube.com/watch?v=4g2-YpLRjZ8

BUT IT'S HOME TO ME AND I WALK ALONE

SHADILAY
SHADILAY
SHADILAY

youtube.com/watch?v=MLp4nb6atDE