SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED! When did this happen?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED! When did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sw8nc48agJk
youtube.com/watch?v=NFkryh6hC-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we are fucked

game over for freedom

They support Jews, until they are asked whether they support Palestine over Israel
No

Eh we had a good run, unfortunately years of shitty behavious have simply caught up with us. Time to pass the torch

second amendment was pretty badly abridged by your textbook. makes it sound like only militia men have that right

>makes it sound like only militia men have that right
no, it is extremely clear. not my problem if retards are too dumb to comprehend their own language

sorry, didnt read the first part. but thats common core, a known propaganda arm of the government to brainwash kids

take the book to the front of the class light it on fire and then walk out

I'm american and i love this image

Is that Common Core? Can anyone provide a source?

>That pic

Here ya go, spread this around.
It's a page from a letter from an army general asking his boss for more troops, because the indians he's fighting are better regulated than the last ones.
It was written around the same time as the Bill of Rights, I got it from the Library of Congress website.

shoot the book

I HAVE NO IMAGE TO EXPRESS MY ANGER

It was deliberately written in the textbook like that, it's part of the Marxist brainwashing program

>i'm american

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Unacceptable.

>only militia men have that right
i think you meant to say "state militia"

Yep. Good post.

and people always ask why.

> SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED! When did this happen?

It's one of their tactics...

Slowly changing the meaning of words and ideas over a long timescale, so that no-one notices.

That's all they do.

Did you notice how they are trying to change the meaning of Kek to KUK over the last few months?

It's a psyop in slow motion.

A psychological attack.

(continued)
>Did you notice how they are trying to change the meaning of Kek to KUK over the last few months?

The whole point of this is weaponized cuckoldry... slowly cucking the target population with immigrants and the like, in order to effect total population destruction through miscgeneation.

They did the same thing in Egypt when they took it from the Egyptians and gave it to Africans.

It is basically a form of germline warfare.........

Instead of attacking your opponent militarily, you attack them psychologically, socially, and behaviorally, so that the population slowly dwindles and is replaced by people who are easier to manipulate through propaganda and social engineering.

It's shepherd tactics, man...

SHEPHERD TACTICS.

Nigger, its been 'kuk' since the beginning, you're just asshurt faggots that didnt do any research, even the guy that found out the whole 'kek' thing included it in the first copypasta images, it's always been a joke

Go figure

SHALL

After they took control of Egypt with this method, they started exporting HUGE amounts of Flax to Rome....

And Flax is a POWERFUL phytoestrogen (it feminizes men)

And now, they are doing a similar strategy in America and Europe... using Fluoride, and BPA (xenoestrogens)

Their entire infiltration tactic is based on subverting reproductive behavior of the target population.

Why do you think they preform circumsisions?

That's where all of your dicks stem cells are that would one day become MORE DICK.

youtube.com/watch?v=sw8nc48agJk

(Stem cells are the cells in a very young organisms body, that will eventually split into more cells... stem cells are unpatterned, meaning they aren't skin cells, or blood vessel cells.. they are undefined, and become tissues as the body needs)

I wish my country had something cool regarding guns in our charter. I'm kinda jealous of you guys

(continued)

This is why the Bible has that one passage:

Ezeikial 23:20

"and lusted after her lovers there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses."

This is not a NEW strategy, it is an ANCIENT warfare strategy.

>fluoride meme

God shut the hell up

Based on your fat brown fingers, I conclude that your of Hispanic decent taking a possible Citizenship test. Your opinions are irrelevant.

You dummy they paraphrased each amendment.

>>fluoride meme
>God shut the hell up
>(1)

Dr. Strangelove

OR

How I learned to stop worrying and just love the Fluoride.

Dr. Strangelove was a psyop, designed to make people who didn't want water Fluoridation look insane.

(continued)

youtube.com/watch?v=NFkryh6hC-k

>AP PREP
>DOESNT GIVE THE AMENDMENTS VERBATIM.

Because the Constitution is not a holy document even though it is the highest lawful authority in all territories controlled by the U.S. federal government. Non-Whites should not be allowed to own guns, only those of pure European descent can, anyone who wants to join us can be under our umbrella not not have the same rights as us, as they are slave races, and being subhumans they are less than human, not even deserving citizenship.

Mandela effect

The first amendment also now says you can't insult POC, gays, trannies, liberals or anyone that isn't a straight white male, sorry OP you entered the wrong timeline.

>nigger hand

>Well regulated
if one million gun monkeys read that page one million times will they ever get it right

what book is this and where is the class. I pormis i will have this changed by next semester .

t. nra memeber

also please crosspost to /k/

but not*

>summary

What this guy says. It should be obvious it's just some liberal faggot / liberal elite that wrote the book.

The summary misses the point of the amendment completely.

>8888
Good point, Kek. Kind of like when Hitler took away His people's guns.

But it isn't a summary, it's a willful misinterpretation of the law. The Courts have determined all male citizens between 17-45 constitute a state's militia, whereas the term "state militia" paints it as the official group.

this was hard to fap to.

NOT

BE

KEKED

You clearly bought the wrong prep book, they are potent opportunities to imprint relatively intelligent people with communist/seditious/and (((other))) bullshit.

"In a state militia"

So fucking angry. No the fuck it is not only in a state controlled militia. The state can go fuck itself.

> advanced placement
> cannot into scholarship

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WRITING THIS KEKERY!?!?
I NEED LINKS?

Kek,