youtube.com/watch?v=ZvGQW6n1OcY
youtube.com/watch?v=53ZBCzjlM6c
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
youtube.com/watch?v=3mgbmVhaBkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvGQW6n1OcY

History is, and always has been, written by the victor.
So yes

>we

Love this meme

No God no you people are evil and mean hearted.

It's quite clear that we're not. It's also quite clear that most don't care and actually embrace it.

We are neither good or bad, we just are

How are you fat NEETs a "victor"?

You're not, but I am.
Fag.

No you dumb faggot we want to watch the world burn while comfy

Collectively referring to this board as "we" is a mistake.

The only thing we all have in common is we visit, lurk and post here.

Just because I spend time here, doesn't mean I agree with every popular opinion here.

Also, as a vegan, I know a majority of people here don't agree with my views so the feeling is mutual.

Kek is our God
Pepe is His Son
Harambe is His Spirit
Trump is His Wrath
Grant us your Vengeance
On the Day of the Short Ropes

No. The Nazis damned themselves to Hell to save Humanity. And they knew it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs

SS marches in enemy land,
And sings a devil's song.
A rifleman stands on Volga's beach,
And silently hums along.
We care about nothing around us,
And the whole world can
Curse or praise us,
Just as it pleases.

Wherever we go we go always forwards!
And the devil merely laughs,
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
We fight for Germany,
We fight for Hitler,
The Red (Russians) will never get to rest.(x2)

We fought before in several fights,
In North, South, East and West.
And now we stand ready to fight
Against the red plague.
SS will not rest, we annihilate,
Until no one disturbs Germany's happiness.
And even if our line thins,
For us there is no going back.

Wherever we go, we go always forwards!
And the devil merely laughs,
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
We fight for Germany,
We fight for Hitler,
The Reds will never get to rest.(x2)

Let's see... most of the board wants war and violence against people different from them, and want genocide against minorities and the Jews.

Nope. You're the baddies.

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

They've had their time in the sun and they chose to squander it.

What's with this shadilay shit? What did I miss?

Frog album cover and the song is called P.E.P.E. it was from the80s or 70s

There are no good or bad guys. It's good to see Wojak in on the action. We can't leave Wojak behind.

For real?

We are Cred Forums.

there's no good, no bad, only might

No. Anyone who says yes doesn't know the true meaning of this board.

my name's Victor
btfo

Also featured in this

Of course we are. It's just a matter of definiton, and the left has had its turn with defining stuff. Now it's our fucking turn.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mgbmVhaBkk

*definition. Sorry, I've had a few beers.

>What's with this shadilay shit? What did I miss?

Shadilay!! Shadilay!! is an expression of Joy and Thanks for the Gifts bestown upon us by Kek in His Goodness and Generosity -- and our Delight in His Power.

Kek-Tier newshit.

Two words:

Chaotic Good

we did it reddit!

Cred Forums is an anonymous collective.

We recognize no Gods but One.

We call Him, "Kek", though his true name has infinite letters and are never in the same order.

He bestows upon us many shads, thus we praise Him.

Shadilay!!

Shadilay!!

It all depends on who wins. If we win, of course we are the good guys. If we lose we are literally hitler.

Kill yourself

hell no
this is spot on
And im not being edgy but this is the red pill we swollow, after that theres no getting off the ride

Yes, and always remember, morality is objective.

We are the personification of the Joker.

Really made me think. #ItsMyTurn sounds like a good, mature hashtag for us to use.

Cred Forums is a blunt instrument for social change.

Anonymous played no small role in the current PR crisis the CoS has. At the same time Cred Forums is infamous for trolling 12 year old girls (jesse slaughter) and severely disabled autistic men or woman or whatever the fuck now (Chris-Chan).

Cred Forums and really the alt-right in general is doing pretty significant damage to the image of the left, even if this entire alt-right thing dies off, I think people have become much more jaded about the left because of their regressive values. Here in Canada we had BLMTO stop the gay pride parade and demand the police remove themselves from the parade. The relationship between the police and the gay community in toronto is among the best in the world, and the reason for that success was largely the mutual culture of inclusion. BLMTO literally wants to drive apart groups, citing historic problems with the relationship between gays and the police, more or less arguing that because things were bad in the past we literally can never integrate and we have to stay seperate and bitch about the police until the end of time.

Like, even to the average, blue-pilled, CBC watching Canadian it's outrageous. I literally saw people in Canada type "nigger" more times after that happened than any time I have ever seen in Canada. It was a literal unprecedented amount of anti-black racism in my 25 years in Canada.

The people are starting to wake up to the fact that the left has actually become regressive. This is causing an outpouring of some degenerate attitudes in response, but it's all working towards the greater good of restoring balance. The left has its head entirely up its own ass and seem to believe that regressive ideas are the perfect stepping stone towards a progressive society.

I guess everyone has to ask themselves if they are a good guy or a bad guy in the movie

That needs to go viral.

>Cred Forums is a blunt instrument for social change.
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK
This is what CTR actually believes.
How fucking retarded are you? If it wasn't the election year we'd all go back to harassing children online for fun.

Yeah I know I've been here awhile. Cred Forums occasionally does good things but it's mostly by accident.

We simply do what we feel must be done.

That video is concentrated cancer.

We're fighting for freedom.

That's why it needs to go viral.