EUGENICS

You're put in charge of your nation's eugenics program.

What do you do? What is the end goal? What should the future superhuman generations be and look like?

Preference to all aryan humans, but sterilize all low intelligence humans, humans with deadly genetic conditions, regardless of race or whatever. Then I'd make fat people loose weight, and if they can't they get fined or sanitized. Similar to what Japan has going on.

Hopefully they look aryan, but really I just want smarter humans more than anything.

like pic related, what a specimen

With eugenics, you need to have a bit of restraint. Don't sterilize everyone with slight imperfections right off the bat. You need to gradually breed them out, sterilizing the people with the most bad traits grouped together.

Bad traits would obviously include low intelligence, gross deformities, and genetic mental and physical disorders.

I WANT HIS BABIES

Sterilize people who can't spell, too. Only then will you have my vote.

Manufacture pretty sterile east asians of both genders in test tubes to use as sex toys and servants. Gas all the Jews, send the niggers back to Africa, and re-establish aesthetics as a central organizing principle of society so that those who aspire to greatness and achieve it get the best mates, ad the rest die off in penury.

I would do soft eugenics. Like provide financial incentives for smart healthy couples to have kids and tax the hell out of dumb people that procreate too much.

Strictly enforce the one-drop rule in terms of breeding, make abortion mandatory for any fetus with a debilitating defect, and apply mandatory euthenasia for all the feeble-minded and bodied living. A few years of this should show noticeable effect.

Only Anglos are allowed to produce children, everyone else is spayed and neutered then sent to the uranium mines

Why not just put fat people in work camps/fat camps and make them lose weight. The ones that are too far gone will die and the younger ones will come out of it strong

Eugenics is a terrible idea.

You want a pool of shitty genes that might one day save your ass from a catastrophe. All that junk that creates shitty people might one day be worth something.

Let's not forget that blacks have high rates of Sickle Cell Anemia because it actually let them live -LONGER- due to making them immune to intracellular parasites.

We cannot predict the future. For the good of mankind, we shouldn't get rid of 'bad' genes. They may one day provide an advantage.

True but there's nothing wrong with gently steering human evolution in the right direction. We don't need to start killing or sterilising people, just create an economic situation that encourages high quality humans to breed and low quality ones not to, like I described in

Even better: have them all in fat camps to lose weight where they cant leave until they do and in the fat camps all of their work out equipment is used to generate electricity

>We don't need to start killing or sterilising people

Give people protection against hard radiation, the ability to operate in zero g, and total vacuum. Make it so they can interface with technology easier. Longer dicks and bigger breasts. Lots more semen.

ANONS

GET

IN

HERE

Sterilisation below 100IQ
Then division of land. Those below 120IQ in one part area1 and those above 120IQ in area2.
Interbreeding between areas probably made difficult.
Race isn't a factor when discussing individuals.

I'd sterilize all non-whites. I'm not sure about all this low IQ stuff. Non-violence inclined low IQ citizens can still be beneficial to society.

race troll slide thread

Like those guys from Apocalypto.

So catalogue all those genes in multiple redundant banks and call it a day.

We should doing that with all of Earth's biota anyway, to chart the full range of genetics on Earth.

Doesn't mean you need to keep some Brood Herd of subhumans whose lot is to suffer, just so you can... What? Emergency breed your daughters to them to take advantage of as potential immunity to a sudden pandemic?

>Longer dicks and bigger breasts. Lots more semen.
I like the way you're thinking.
Eugenicsfags often tend to autistically obsess about IQ and disregard the rest as if they wanted to have a population of potato-tier literally degenerate Hawkins types.
I want every man to be a tall alpha bull with a strong build and a thick 9 inch dick.

>you can only talk about ONE thing at once on a 10 page board

Only people who have blue or green eyes are allowed to breed.
Anyone with an IQ below 100, physical disabilities or hereditary diseases gets sterilized.
Also anyone going bald, so we would outbreed this shit once and for all.

Focus on genetic diseas and cancers/conditions with genetic risk factors. After that breed out the ohysically weak and finally settle on the strongest.

You do need to retain some genetic variation so a virus doesn't wipe out the entire human race. I'd also favor good communicators because society would have much less conflict if people could ask and be heard.

Starship Troopers,
With the addition of having children being right reserved only for citizens

Eugenics is a meme yoy obly have ine gentic population the variances in it are irrelevant

Also minimum height for men to breed would be 6'
Manlets get sterilized.

Sterilize everyone with more than 1% skin melanin

If variances matter you wouldnt see stability across the populatiob group in all provinces.

Doesnt matter the quality of the monkey but that its human.

Typical jew non sense.

>manlet detected

We absolutely need to do that. The AI machines will replace people below 100IQ. Prelongating the transition might compromize it.

>race question again
wew, good thing I have a pasta for this shit now

There is less than .5% of genetic difference between a chiuaua and german shepherd, yet they are different dog races, with different intelligence, different physical traits and different aggression.
Today, media narrative is that IQ depends on culture and upbringing, not the race. Experts however, carried out studies for over 40 years on rich, poor, twins, siblings, this ethnicity, that ethnicity, and they always got consistent results with small margins of error.
Studies show that west Africans always run faster than other ethnicities, with the same training. Studies show that Nordics and Slavs can always lift more weight than others, with the same training. During entire European early and medieval history, only Ashkenazi Jews were allowed to be bankers and essentially do all white colar work. Trough out entire Europe, only Jews were allowed such jobs. For 2000 years. Today, Ashkenazi Jews score highest on the IQ tests. In Israel, Ashkenazi Jews are 3 times more likely to finish universities or be celebrities than non-Ashkenazi Jews. And they all have the same culture and upbringing in Israel. And yet only Ashkenazi ones are prime ministers.
Whether leftist media narrative likes it or not, race matters. Ethnicity matters. James Watson, Nobel laurate and discoverer of DNA said so himself. Intellect is genetic.

If we want to preserve our civilization and our culture, we must also preserve our race.

First on the chopping block.

Sterilise all non-europeans.
Aside from that, i'd only focus on intelligence, ignoring all the rest.
Physical traits will sort themselves naturally through sexual selection, intelligence is all that really matters.

Obviously get rid of anyone significantly less white than me.

You're clearly proof that we need eugenics. I speak your native language better than you.

When we ran our eugenics program back in the 70s we weeded out mostly degenerates. Trannies, sex offenders like pedophiles and gypsies.

I wonder how many would be sterilised today.

Pretty idiotic as intelligemce is rmfrom tbe genetic pool not the individial or one family.

Eugenics have nothing to do with the "existence" of races, retard.

On the phone, you retarded mongrel.

Depends entirely on the manager of the eugenics program, and political will.

As a fat fuck I'd do that 100% although I think regular ol' manual labor plus some working out would be better.

Eugenics can only lessen certain inheritable diseases the rest of the genes are solidly in the pool.

Focus on Intelligence, pretty much all I can do in a land of mongrels; keep those that are mostly native together as they always have been, inject some new high quality white/asian blood into certain areas, incentives distributed to those who met the qualifications and are paired with the most fit specimens.
Only blacks are restricted and those with majority african blood are slowly bred out.

See how that goes.

Purity, you damn frog, no eugenics + multiculti = USA or Brazil

don't even need eugenics
everyone will end up mixed eventually

Its eithervyoy fuck off or get killed

If everyone becomes mixed then the number of people with non-shit-coloured eyed exponentially approaches zero.

Also with the sheer number of niggers and the rate at which they're breeding means the odds of straight hair or the somewhat caucasoid features such as in your picture existing at all if everyone were to mix is extremely unlikely.

then all whites are going on the chopping block since asians are the superior race.

face it, faggots, us asians are the true masterrace

And what if there is a new movement in Europe where people make their own state, paramilitary, religion, funding, everything, and just start wiping the shitskins out?

It is not physically impossible.

Make infectious retrviruses that have a 100% or higher kill rate. Kill everyone on earth. End this shit already.

And what if all shitskins leave on their own?

just because it's not physically impossible doesn't mean it's going to happen, retard

You probably have 120IQ
Lets kill everyone below 130IQ

Oy vey! Kalergi Plan/10

She's actually really attractive.

there should be two requirements for obtaining a breeding license: an iq test to determine intelligence, and a personality test to determine where you fall on the cuck scale. even if you're a genius, if you score above a certain amount on the cuck scale, you don't qualify. this way we will hopefully avoid a repeat of what's happening in places like germany and sweden at the moment.

Sterilize the downies and people with really terrible diseases and accept all white refugees from Africa and the like. We'll find more shit to do later.

>leaving out the thing that is the most undisputably genetic
I was right, most eugenicsfags would like a population of scrawny unattractive handicapped scientists unfit to serve their country or even spread their genes to begin with.

Why the fuck would they leave? Are you retarded?

It is more likely that they will burn Europe down to Somalia tier than for a self funded volunteer right wing global paramilitary organization of white nationalists to set up a perimeter somewhere on the map and just hold their own.

Sure it is impossible today, but the more immigrants there is, and their number keeps increasing, the more pressure on the government there is, and they will eventually crack. We are already losing rule of law.

So once we past the critical point, more and more whites will start isolating themselves from the government, and more and more pressure there will be on the government, we will have what we have everywhere where government cant handle its shit: stronger organized crime and local warlords everywhere, just like in Africa and middle east once they bring that shit here.

And out of this a new government will emerge, and it will not repeat the mistakes of the old one.

Reversing the disgenic policies of our current system would be the way to go.
>loss of unemployment benefits if you have a child
>free abortions for those on benefits
>heavily taxed abortions for families making over $200,000
>permanent tax cuts for each child a family produces
>loss of tax cuts if the parents split
>no tax payer funded child care or maternity leave to incentivize mothers to actually raise their children

Then why are you in a white country?

non-cucks will probably naturally be good looking and athletic.

This

I begin by instating a new cross-species breeding program. From now on, people are only allowed to mate with dogs. I will request additional funding from the government to explore the possibility of instating a Dogermensch program, in which genetically compatible humans will be crossed with the best breeds of dogs. The resulting Dogermensch legion will then be embedded with micro-marijuana stimulants, which provide mind-balancing chemicals necessary for preserving the new, superior brain functionality (My own research indicates an average IQ of roughly 420)

>Poland's plan is put into motion
>too nervous to perform as highly as I normally would on an IQ test
>public execution
>a noose is tied around my neck by some mouth breathing 140 IQ idiot who studied geography
>a crowd of readers of The Guardian watch as my life is cut short
Good god, pls no

>everyone is required to serve at least 8 years spread throughout their lives as a public servant
>huge incentives with diminishing returns for making babies
>free healthcare, abortions, checks for fetus mutations
>abortions encouraged for unhealthy fetus
>free services from drafted public servants remove a lot of the burden of having kids
>army of public servants build hanging gardens for more food per turn

Une. Putain. De. Feuille.

Find people with stretchiest skin, and set them up to reproduce with big-armed midgets.

Build flying people race.
Mix them with japs and 'slimes.

exploding kamikaze flying midget race.
Breed them with Asians, for intelligence.

Lastly, for social manipulation, bred the intelligent exploding kamikaze flying midgets with Jews for social manipulation skills.

Eventually creating the new master-race;
Intelligence manipulating exploding kamikaze flying Jewish midgets.

We'd then raise these jews to believe another group of flying jews is the problem, and then we can have air-shows of flying jew midgets exploding and killing people while organising their entire warfare in the goddamn air.

We'd sell tickets and our economy would be the best.

The end.

You're not really wrong, but maybe you should take the time to format your posts correctly.

How do I format it better?

start breeding people to be taller but at the same time start breeding a seperate group to be shorter and weaker.

the strong race will become strong, athletes, warriors and workers.

the weak race will become the administrators and beurocrats
>yfw this is jews and muslims

Why is it always "muh superior asians" posting from a white country?
Go back to CHYNA.

Would you be euthanized or just sterilized?