WHERE ARE THE DELEGATES DONALD

WHERE ARE THE DELEGATES DONALD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
youtube.com/watch?v=SFGbxVGKdXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's definitely more intimidating than Ted Cruz, I'll give you that.

The same place you put the pebbles, Lena.

in ur sisters snatch

That guys is creepy as fuck.

demon from hell

he looks like hes missing a part of his spine

I was eating dinner...

Bet she smells like sour milk.

she's not trump
she's frump

Requesting the Lena Dunham sister abuse screenshots

Post the webm of her laying naked on the couch

kek

I have liberal friends who want Trump to win just so that...THING and Amy Schumer leave the US.

thiccccccccccccccccccccc

The tits of an obese man.

Here's something to take your mind off OPs pic.

Her panties are full off expired cottage cheese.

if she had a better face she would be attractive

How does a woman get that flabby and have no tits?

Tranny fugpig

butter belly

I can't be the only one that wants to hate fuck that thing, right?

yes someone seems to have removed 2/5ths of her torso

She's a big girl.

I just vomited

i love a butter belly

...you may be, yes.

>If she looked better she would be more attractive

She looks that that one guy in gym class.

You know the guy, Cred Forums. That one guy you probably didn't share many classes with. That one pudgy guy that was nice but otherwise thoroughly unathletic. Maybe he was into computers, or the marching band. But he was always pudgy and had bitch tits because he wasn't as athletic as all the other guys but nowhere near as lazy as the fat fucks on the one side of the gymnasium.

>this is a 10000/10 in Burgerland

You literally can't make this shit up.

How many people in the world are sexually attracted to her? I'd say it's under 50.

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM

Why would our gorgeous, aryan angel Taylor touch that beast or even be seen with it?

19.4 people.

(((Hollywood)))

>our aryan angel

Miss Pilsbury

>she

Sometimes, dubs truly to speak the truth.

FOR YOU

What a disgusting tub of lard, shouldn't be allowed in public

Wow, a cow made of butter.

APOLOGIZE

Killer Beez

For jew

if she had longer hair she would deff look more attractive

What the fucking shit.

how can such a big girl have such small tits

For what?

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO I'LL NEVER APOLOGIZEEEEEEEE

She is jewish right? Why do female jews have such disgustingly shaped bodies? Like that one bitch, silverman, with a literal rectangle for a body, she is a jew as well.

>I was that guy
user, you don't know how much that hurts

You are definitely the only one.

Well, nevermind then

Daily reminder that millions of innocent women across the world are misled by the media into idolising and emulating this disgusting fucking hog.

And they deserve our sympathy.

She's like something Sid off Toy Story would make.

there are better things in the back, goy!!

is that shit on her ass cheek?

where does her legs end and her ass begins?

Someone, somewhere, will find that attractive

>poor little white girl

I-I'm sorry, user. Not everyone can be a 12'6" Giga Chad that bench-presses 14 gorillas.

Jesus Christ that's vile.

i hate myself for saying this but yes i would and desu it wouldnt even be a hatefuck

as bad as her face is, there's no denying the broad's got a rockin' fuckin' bod (imo at least)

pardon for my english ill try to explain this to you

isnt shit, goy its a conceptual art scream about feminism, historically speaking women were treated like shit so she used that shit as a shield, now that feminism rules and boys drools you (as a white man) will have to "deal with the shit" called equal rightsâ„¢

Look at this perfect, beautiful specimen of a woman

you know what

i don't care

i'd fuck her.

Exactly which parts of her body do you find "fuckin' rockin'"?

not him but her belly

The parts that are all rocky, pebbly, and/or gravelly, I assume.

When I need motivation to exercise or not eat something bad I look at photos of this disgusting creature.

I'm with you. I wouldn't enjoy it, but I'd do it anyway just for disgusting bragging rights.

Imagine her lying on her back with her legs in the air as you slip her panties off her ankles. She then spreads her legs. You then scoot down the bed in order to get your face closer to her foul pussy, spreading the gooey, smelly folds open to reveal the horror (pic related). Then dive right in like a homeless man digging into a rotisserie chicken.

Yuck.

I don't see it. And I say this as a man who can get into some mild chubbies.

Her slumped shoulders and mosquito bite tits really don't flatter that belly. She just looks terrible.

>tfw no fat girlfriend to get fatter with

Fuck this world.

IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO LOSE WEIGHT

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS STOP STUFFING YOUR PIEHOLE EVERY FIVE MINUTES

IT'S NOT HARD

The real tragedy is she would be mega cute sans 50 lbs and a few tattoos.

Thoughts and prayers to her sister.

Who else would pork?

She has the sex appeal of a belt sander.

I'm a fatfag who loves a little extra and i wouldn't even touch that ""woman"" with a ten foot pole.

This has to be shopped

Underrated.

its actually almost impossible to lose weight. much easier to quit heroin or crack.

less than 1% of people who ever attempt to lose weight do so and keep it off.

when your brain is twisted where you have the overwhelming impulse to continue feeding, that's just too much for almost anyone to overcome. it's sort of like holding your breath until you pass out. it's possible, yes, but once you get to a certain level of panic-rush you break.

the only people who manage to go from fat to skinny and stay that way, really just replace one disorder with another, adopting bizarre regimens or staying in very specific environments in order to alter their behavior.

>i would and desu it wouldnt even be a hatefuck
i would too user

NIGHTMARE THREAD

What a load of cobblers.

How the fuck is being this fat and disgusting a thing while you are also a multi-millionaire?

Losing weight is 90% diet.
She is rich enough to hire a 24/7 personal chef. Get him to cook you healthy shit.

>this is what americans actually believe

Amazed that NFL player wasn't attracted to that massive piece of shit.

How did a fat ugly cunt like this ever become famous? WTF happened to our standards? Then again that bulky shemale Michelle Obama is considered "stunning" so who the fuck knows anymore.

So what do pebbles have to do with anything?

>have this body
>wear that

Kill me

>its actually almost impossible to lose weight. much easier to quit heroin or crack.
Is that you you tell yourself in a desperate attempt to persuade yourself against bettering yourself and losing weight?

Poor camera men

losing weight is easy
not being a lazy fat loser is what's hard

>adopting bizarre regimens or staying in very specific environments in order to alter their behavior.
do you mean eating right and going to the gym?

Dunham wrote an autobiography where she basically admits to molesting her sister when they were both children, and even putting rocks in her sister's vagina or something to that extent. I wish I was joking.

wow my boner is gone

Any substantial change in weight is 100% calories. E=MC^2 applies to the human body as well. You can eat healthy shit all day and still gain weight if you eat enough of it. If you want to lose weight, just stop eating.

This is the tuxedo in question the misshapen fat gourd shaped child molester was wearing that night. How could he not be enticed? What where his options? All those curvaceous women in long flowing silken gowns and glittering gems,the scent of fine perfume clinging to their powder dusted breasts as their long flowing locks tumbled down and caressed their supple soft flesh. Glimmering pearl like white smiles framed in vermilion red lipstick,eyes dusted in enticing hues and fluttering lashes. Why would he want any of that when he could have a short squat women who looks like a 12 yr old retarded boy wearing his gay uncles tux from 1978?

How does somebody get so fat yet have no tits?

nope. it's actual, undeniable fact.

anyone who manages to go from fat to skinny past the age of 18, and stay that way, is part of less than 1% of people who attempt to lose weight.

it's just scientific fact.

as environment changes, so does behavior.

i used to be fat. until i was 26. i lost 120 lbs by literally living for months at a time without electricity and less than 400 calories a day, just water, vitamins, protein powder, out in an old abandoned barn on some family property. now i don't own a refrigerator and don't keep any food in my house except for protein powder, an occasional steak, butter, coffee, chlorella powder, wheatgrass powder, bee pollen, and beet extract - basically micro nutrient foods with some fat and protein. i make a point to avoid ever going to restaurants or markets that sell food, order my stuff online.

i've been fit for eight years now and this places me in the less than 1% that manage to go from fat to skinny and stay that way for more than 2 years.

you're just not smart enough to grasp what goes into human behavior and why eating disorders are almost impossible to overcome.

and all evidence in existence goes to prove this.

Please stop comparing Schumer to Piggy. Piggy is fucking hot.

Surely you can provide some of that evidence then.

But more importantly:
> i was 26. i lost 120 lbs by literally living for months at a time without electricity and less than 400 calories a day, just water, vitamins, protein powder, out in an old abandoned barn on some family property.

What the fug?

Let this sink in. That's a glamour shot. She's already been hit with an airbrush, professional make-up and lighting, before a final pass was done in Photoshop. Professionals put in hours of work on that photo, and this was the end result.

You are suffering from a case of superiority complex and confirmation bias.

Yes fatties on average stay fat because they follow meme diets for a few months and then give up but there are many people who lose weight and actually have a lifestyle change.

i dropped 30 lbs by walking 2 hours a day and quitting sugar and alcohol... its not that hard bro.

what the fuck

>really just replace one disorder with another, adopting bizarre regimens
Like eating healthy and doing sports?

>overwhelming impulse to continue feeding
Then why don't they just feed one something else, like vegetables?
Exactly, because they're losers with no self controll.

t. Former fatass

I agree that it's very difficult for someone who is really obese to become skinny, but the average overweight person will not have the same problems as you did.
>eating 400 calories a day
>wonders why he is starving and has "Overwhelming" urge to eat food

Wew, lad.
Also, what this user says.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1835716

30lbs isn't that much, so, you have a solid 22% chance of keeping it off for more than 2 years. congratulations.

statistically speaking, the people who are actually capable of going from obese to healthy on willpower are outliers. AKA almost certainly not you by a massive factor.

the only way for most people to do it is through significant exterior forces acting on them such as circumstance, environment, surgery, or to a lesser extent medication. but there are plenty of obese methheads.

I'll admit that if she lost a tad bit of weight, tightened her thighs, and have salami tits, I definitely would. I'd like to say that only the third is out of her control, but when you're a antidepressant popping feminist, there isn't much hope for any self improvement at that point.

>89418186

by 'many' we would refer to 'thousands'. in a sample size of the population of the united states.

the fact is that we're animals and strong hormonal impulses will control almost everyone. research is being done on neuro-endocrinal solutions to the end of eating disorders around leptin and ghrelin production.

jci.org/articles/view/35055

the people who actually manage to succceed all do so through what many would term as obssessive or strange behaviors and habits, such as my own case. replacing one disorder with an opposing disorder - which is a very high level act of mental self-alteration that very few people are capable of.

*and didn't have salami tits

Tell me the story of how you ended up in an abandoned barn for months on end eating nothing but protein shakes.

Would you fuck her in the ass if she could put her legs behind her hear?

Apex kek

as we've gone over, that works for a few people, in studies where 1 year is considered 'long term'.

you didn't read carefully enough or didn't think it over. i lost 120lbs by living alone in a barn in the woods on starvation rations. once i got to a healthy weight i changed to a normal caloric intake, although a strict diet.

i know that you want to think that you're in control of yourself completely, and that everyone else is, and that you're completely responsible for being such a wonderful person that you certainly are. that's normal. but it's not really true - just like its not true that we're mere automatons that grind along a deterministic path. the truth is that we can only really control ourselves by being aware of the feedback loops that decide the outcome of our behaviors. and that's not something most people get. they just keep trying to use willpower over and over again. there's no such thing as willpower. only will. you can change your will if you change your environment, but you can't alter your will at will. it wouldn't be will if you could. and that's just beyond the vast majority of the population.

hence the basic, scientific reality of the fact that except for statistical outliers, once obese it is impossible to permenantly change.

the sooner you fatties realize that the sooner you can find out how to do something different than what you're doing and succeed. difficult though it may be, difficult is better than impossible.

idk what it is about being nice to fat and ugly people...

its like they're easy as fuck to please, and i feel good when anyone feels good.

but it think that's what keeps them degenerate.

just stop being nice to degenerates and they'll find refuge on Cred Forums. trapped, never to escape or bother beautiful wealthy people ever again.

that's the ideal future. only stupid pretty faces.

i made a lot of money. i wanted to do something better than what i was doing and make more money, because i was running out of money. i was getting fatter and fatter.

i had lost all my fat by walking 2500 miles across the usa and sleeping in ditches before i made that money.

eventually i decided that i was done with it, got sick of wasting my days on the computer - addicted as much to the consumption of constant stimulation and information as i was to eating. i was consuming only and not creating. so my money was running out.

i just said fuck it and planned another excursion. sat in a barn with a guitar, some books and paper, made weekly water trips, ate protein powder and pills where i was far far away from food and stimulation. got back on the path.

i learned to spend an entire day rock still, without moving, calm as a stone. got really good at guitar where before i almost forgot how to play because i'd just be on Cred Forums all day eating with no motivation because it was easier.

anyways it worked and i learned how carefully i have to craft my environment to stay on the straight and narrow, i guess. i live a highly regimented life.

when i was a kid i was really abused and my stepfather would do very cruel things with food to me, including forcing food and withholding food and some other fucked up shit, and when i had visitation with my father every other weekend, i'd gorge on all sorts of treats at my grandparents house. this really fucked me up and it took a long time to figure out how to work with what i've got.

Jesus! Is this shopped? She looks like Alice the Fucking Goon.

Sounds pretty based, my man. I was ready to tease you but really that's a pretty nice thing that you achieved.

She can hardly be blamed, the Jews would ruin her career if she refused to fraternize with them.

thanks, i consider myself blessed. it's hard to tell how much of who you are is your own work and how much is just sheer luck.

I'd hit that pale disfigured trainwreck
I should migrate to /r9k/ or put myself out of this life i guess.

HAND OVER THE DELLIES DAHNALD

youtube.com/watch?v=SFGbxVGKdXc

I legit have a male friend that looks nearly identical to that.