Give me one reason NASA shouldn't be privatized

Give me one reason NASA shouldn't be privatized.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tCn10YWsY1Q
houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/NASA-layoffs-leave-a-void-in-Clear-Lake-4267196.php
click2houston.com/news/texas/nasa-contractor-plans-to-make-500-layoffs
houstonpress.com/news/houstons-space-problem-johnson-space-center-has-lost-its-identity-and-purpose-6601416
history.nasa.gov/SP-4206/app-e.htm
enterprisemission.com/
robschannel.com/nasa-in-hebrew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everything they discover and do should be in the learning process of schooling. Literally every folder on every computer they work on should be make public.

I'm surprised people are okay with an organisation with such meaning have their own classifications on what they should show you.

Becaaause..

It's important they every single person is up to date with our current trends and discoveries. We could have a whole planet of intellectuals..

It's best this is kept in public hands so important information regarding humanity can be accessed.

I can't give you a reason to keep it public, but I'll give you this:

youtu.be/tCn10YWsY1Q

Why is America the only country still dominating space related exploration and studies?

Other countries just can't compete?

NASA is practically already private. It's mostly run by Boeing and others.

NASA is being shut down and turned in to a propaganda piece for Obama's foreign ass kissing. Also, it let's him stick it to Texas because we're Republicans.

houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/NASA-layoffs-leave-a-void-in-Clear-Lake-4267196.php

click2houston.com/news/texas/nasa-contractor-plans-to-make-500-layoffs

houstonpress.com/news/houstons-space-problem-johnson-space-center-has-lost-its-identity-and-purpose-6601416

Most of what NASA does is contract private companies to engineer and build stuff. It's always been that way.

history.nasa.gov/SP-4206/app-e.htm

It's not time yet. Space exploration has very little short term return on investment but has the potential for huge long term returns. Modern capitalism doesn't like to think beyond a few months into the future. Let NASA keep pushing us forward, even if slowly, until the day comes that we have the tech to get the fuck out of here. At that point privatize it, give the finger the social justice shit, and leave this gay Earth behind.

Bruh, they're the PR branch of military intelligence.

You don't recruit a bunch of Nazis starting out and then cherry pick USAF personnel to teach kids about the Big Dipper.

Because scientific knowledge and discoveries are for everyone and should always be available to the public.

I can't, but I've argued to de-fund it for a long time. It doesn't do anything positive that I should spend tax dollars on anymore.

At one point, yes, they were. Now it's a nigger appointed by another nigger jabbering about islam while he lays off all the scientists.

I can't think of any. I personally have not benefited. I have been bamboozed, though.

should just be dissolved. the best talent will startup space businesses or go to companies like SpaceX the rest will go on welfare because that's what their government job was for them anyways

bunch of space niggers

Safe and reliable spaceflight isn't possible to do while turning a worthwhile profit.

>implying spacex crs is profitable.
>implying spacex is reliable.
>implying spacex will ever have a human rating.

What humanity is doing in space right now is somewhat like the very early parts of the age of exploration. When expeditions were funded for no other reason but to explore (and find things to exploit), and could not function without public money.

Until there is an economic reason to fly in space (and the geostationary orbit is the only existing one right now), profitable private spaceflight is going to be an oxymoron.

In europe CERN is sucking up all the researchers.

I think you have it nailed. The public sector needs to discover a private motivation for companies to succeed. In a small/limited government world, this is one of the good things that they can do.

You don't use the microwave?

Somebody has to keep eye's off airforce/NRO/etc.
while covering up all space discovery with a mix of truth and bullshit while putting a smiling face of progress on the government.

Here ya go, enjoy!

enterprisemission.com/

Because money should not rule everything in the world. Specially not the scientific spirit

>government spends billions on developing rock/missile guidance, satellite that can be used for spying, and even now looking into the possibilities of weapons to destroy incoming asteroids.
>should make all the research easily available to anyone in the world so other countries can put their tax dollars into something that will only benefit them

ITAR is pretty good at keeping juicy details away from the chinks and slavs.

and the rockets flying stuff that is actually sensitive don't fly with the nasa logo.

>T. Schlomo Sheckelberg

Saturn trips of truth!
Most people wonder where the DOD lost 6.6 trillion, I think this user knows where it went to.
Ever check out the S.A.A.L.M. group? Detached pyramid as they say.

You should be happy to have NASA as a government entity, otherwise you wouldn't even get to see pretty space pictures.

Any private company or entity that cannot be controlled will not see anything beyond Earth orbit and even allowing that is hotly contested.

Stay away from the Moon

HAHAHAHAHA.
Not when the clintons sell it all to the chinks and russia buys and ships it through their spy's.
There is a reason the military built d.u.m.b.s. and a break away civilization similar to the Manhattan project.
ITAR is to stop normal ppl from selling arms.

Kek, I don't know anything about conspiracies, but I did go to the Johnson Space Center last week!

I've been an Art Bell fan for a long time, so I know what's up in space. Also, NASA totally shit on Houston in the last few years.

It practically is at this point.

SpaceX, Boeing, Virgin etc. are the ones who are running any kind of real space research/experiments the past decade.

SpaceX exists thanks to the publicly funded aerospace industry. Their M.O is to entice senior aerospace engineers away from the "public" sector with juicy contracts, pump them for all the information they have that they accrued working on publicly funded spaceflight missions and then fire them once they have all the useful knowledge.

Don't kid yourselves, SpaceX are not doing anything novel, they are just duplicating the work that the taxpayers have previously paid for.

Space X owned and run by globalist puppets.

>privatising a ponzi scheme
There are any legit businesses or any legitimacies at all, left within capitalism?

its not profitable

I'm positive that this is counterfeit.

I'd say their MO is simply to exist as a clever accounting scheme for business as usual, and to put a new label on government contracting with even less protection for the public than normal.

But you're right about how they literally burn people for fuel.

The only thing that can be done about the clintons is the removal of them from public office. Legality doesn't mean anything to them. ITAR codifies what kind of information is protected, and it does a fine job at specifying everything that needs to be protected to keep our adversaries two steps behind us at all times. It's good at that.

How good we are at enforcing it, and catching violators, is another matter. It's not like the espionage act was good at stopping spies. But it was, is, good at letting law enforcement and counter intelligence go after them.

That said, hillary did just show the world the one defense that can stop the espionage act from getting you, all you need to do is have close friends in the current government and give them enough wiggle room to make up a story about how the law was never intended to catch idiots, just spies and leakers, when that is plainly not the case.

Could be I got it of Cred Forums.
There is a lot of art from human history depicting very interesting things outside this image though.

Shame russia is the only guys to put Amerniggas into space right now without killing them.

Protip: Nasa in hebrew means greatly deceived/beguiled.

robschannel.com/nasa-in-hebrew

the word you're confusing nasa with is pronounced nashaw.

I wouldn't call them friends just puppets owned by certain families with mutual interests.
All western intelligence services are extensions of these families were information is money and money is a easy way to consolidate power.
It is easy to bet the winner when you own all the horses before the race starts.

Because NASA shouldn't have a monopoly over the entire universe.

This. This This This THIS!!!!!