>18
>Moving to rural China next year
>Have a job set up working at a guest house in the mountains in exchange for room & board
>Eventually going to try to find a job teaching English and bunker down with some Asian qt while the rest of the world goes to shit

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/arabic-islamic-influence/
youtube.com/watch?v=i3KJHtVw09k
deseretnews.com/article/865656094/Interracial-marriage-in-China-illegal-for-women-but-not-for-men.html?pg=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You'll be looked at as a stupid fucking foreigner unless you speak chink and/or are of chink descent. :^) However, chink girls do usually like that white meat, so you might be alright, depends on if you're an ugly mutt or not.

ehhhh not saying no, i wont crush your dreams, make sure that you go to the us embassy if you have ANY problems, including money for medical care, if you didnt know this the embassy will fly you back if you get medical problems or fuck up in law. Good luck and buy a vpn service before you go the government will arrest you.

Only white people who fail within their own society go to Asia.

Terrible idea.

Also nothing to do with politics

Sage

Learn some good Chinese and maybe you will pass of as an Elousi-Zu but there's a 99% chance that they'll just think you a retard who couldn't get a job in America.

You're an absolute retard

You will never be accepted , you will never adapt and you will be stuck with millions of shitty, emotionally damaged insects

At least pick Taiwan

>taiwan

your joking right, even the phillies or singapore is better

Oh man have fun dealing with the Chinese

Forgot to mention I speak fluent chink.

Sounds pretty cool. Just be prepared to be the one human amongst 2 billion robots.

then your good mate, make sure you dont look rich or follow weird people,Also DO not get weird public food you will get sick. i would recommend getting a tour guide

Misspelt Eluosi Zu

2 years at max then bang your dead or in jail.

Chinese is very racist to Americans in a commie/nationalistic way

The atmosphere for foreigners living in China has changed very substantially as compared to 5 years ago or even as recent as 1 year ago. I hope you have thick skin, perhaps in the countryside it will not be quite so bad.

How did you learn? I want to but I'm afraid of taking it in college, anything less than an A will drop my GPA. Mainly interested in speaking, If I can't read well that's okay.

not that much really, unless he was going to rent a apartment or some shit they will rike up his rent, also japan has more racism then china, you cant be scared always you can gain peoples trust

ANONS

GET

THE

FUCK

IN

HERE

Rural china is fucking dogshit. t. chink.

I probably won't have the opportunity. The place where I'm working is out of the way, about 10km out of Shigu. What do you mean by "follow weird people"?

there will people saying follow me to get tea, tea houses are very common in china, be very fucking careful some tea has cat piss or any piss in it.

My middleschool offered it and I continued through out highschool. Got really into it and supplemented studies on my own.

Kind of a random question, but is poppy tea much of a thing? I haven't heard much about opiates in China.

Almost forgot! Think VERY seriously about getting a Hep A and Hep B vaccine BEFORE you go.

Be aware the Hep B vaccine is three parts over the course of maybe 3 months so you planning is important.

Many parts of China Hep incidence is 30% or more. In Mongolia it is 70%..!

Of course perhaps you were planning on never having sexual intercourse in China..? So in that case you would not need the Hep B, and as long as you never eat food in China then you wouldn't need to worry about Hep A.

you can get drugs very very easy in china if you look hard enough, but they may poison you because your a foreigner, also you can walk in a smiths and get poppy seed bagels just a fyi

This is extremely useful information user, thank you. I'll look into this tonight.

you could just buy condoms too remember lambskin does not protect for stds

What exactly has happened that has spurred this recent hate against foreigners?

It's related to the friction with the US primarily with regard to Chinese territorial claims in the South China Sea.

There was a huge spate of anti-Japan feeling 2 years ago, more than 50% of resident Japanese departed permanently. But that is now mostly forgotten and the key object of "glass heart" resentment are Americans, and whites in general who are often taken as Americans.

Even people who 5 years ago ALWAYS shrugged off claims of xenophobia now concede that it has become a factor in the last year. Even the really stubborn, "f*ck me in the ass, China!" types.

Umm...I really think, though, that your plan is a good one, as very high Chinese skills will help you in the future. I also lived in Japan for 12 years and I speak that language also.

Eh...at the VERY least get the Hep A vaccine, as its cheap, almost painless and only 2 visits.

But if you plan on f'ing your brains out (which I recommend) then do also get the Hep B, vaccine.

My buddy's doctor mom just DIED of Hepatitis and she was a LIVER doctor (treating Hep was her specialty).

No. Convert to Islam and profit you idiot

Not live amongst robot

What do insects do when something foreign enters their nest?

Only chinks that fail in their own country go to white ones.

Honestly, English teaching is kind of bottom of the barrel for foreigners in China, but you do you. Also, from what I hear, rural chicks and families are much less open to foreigners than city people. I lived in urban China for a year. It's much more hospitable than Cred Forums and media memes will tell you.

>Convert to Islam and profit you idiot
>Malaysia

Only whites who cannot handle individuality have to live amongst robots

you're suffering from a severe case of yellow fever

go participate in some traditional European hobbies

The chinese that actually converted to Islam are not ugly and have been blessed by ALLAH to have individuality

crusade against the oppressed is a good idea

Kill the muslims by that we mean kill Chridtians

you're gonna get nothing, and hated by everyone
you're working in a fucking guest house you retard, you're not an important businessman or even teacher.
what you think they're gonna worship you just because you're white?
Asians can be racist too, and they're also mountain people you're gonna be dealing with, hope you fucking die for your retardation

i actually dont even know honestly.

>Malaysia
>Calling other countries insects

>Asian qt
>rural China
Good luck lel

not even Chinese people speak fluent Chinese idiot
1 billion people, and you don't think there's a bunch of different dialects and such?

Islam celebrates individuality

You should probably be killed.

I'm thinking intestine pulled out of your gut.

What gave you the idea I expected to be "worshiped"? I just want to improve my Mandarin, kek.

Like there are various subspecies of ants

Oh ALLAH has made the animals as a multitude. To show the many converging on the one.

Part of the many animals he create, the Chinese who are of a great multitude

go to a embassy dude, or get language classes, dont go to china for mandarin thats a terrible idea, do that with japan,japan wont hate you if you stay in away from certain districts.

you're assuming that you're gonna settle down with "some Asian qt" in the mountains
without even thinking of the possibility everyone else might not like a foreigner "taking their women"
Cred Forums gets steamed about blacks dating whites, you don't think backward mountain chinks will let something like that slide. especially considering you're working in a fucking guest house, not someone important
what province are you even going to?

not sure what that has to do with what i said, but okay

im not pissing you off, but go ahead and do it, but go to the us embassy and improve your mandarin first

plus you think its gonna be a good old time regardless, being stuck in a foreign country with a shitty job isn't a good time, it sucks

This is a white man's board

Just as there are many species of ants

There are many species of Chink who all act like ants

Only Islam will make them evolved

Says the cucknadian as his country is bought over by the insects known as chinks

>muzzie being brainwashed

Never seen this before.

How is working with a britbong bro and his chink wife in a scenic rural area not a good old time? You seem upset friend.

Just like you were brainwashed by ISLAM

plato.stanford.edu/entries/arabic-islamic-influence/

you could of included details dude, aslong you got someone close to you then your fine.

he didn't mention anything about the brit
but the best times in life are hanging out with your friend's wife

Your country is one quarter chinese and they dominate your economy. You are an insect.

The Brits made it this way

And now we are purging them you faggot

Islamic philosophy is the systematic investigation of problems connected with life, the universe, ethics, society, and so on as conducted in the Muslim world.

Early Islamic philosophy began in the 2nd century AH of the Islamic calendar (early 9th century CE) and lasted until the 6th century AH (late 12th century CE). The period is known as the Islamic Golden Age, and the achievements of this period had a crucial influence on the development of modern philosophy and science; for Renaissance Europe, the influence represented “one of the largest technology transfers in world history.”.[1] This period began with al-Kindi in the 9th century and ended with Averroes (Ibn Rushd) at the end of 12th century. The death of Averroes effectively marked the end of a particular discipline of Islamic philosophy usually called the Peripatetic Arabic School, and philosophical activity declined significantly in Western Islamic countries such as Islamic Spain and North Africa.

Philosophy persisted for much longer in the Eastern countries, in particular Persia and India where several schools of philosophy continued to flourish: Avicennism, Illuminationist philosophy, Mystical philosophy, and Transcendent theosophy. Ibn Khaldun, in his Muqaddimah, made important contributions to the philosophy of history. Interest in Islamic philosophy revived during the Nahda (awakening) movement in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, and continues to the present day.

>Rural China
Enjoy nobody understanding you, and gawking at you like you're an alien
Also no modern comforts of any kind
At all

Farmers in China are so fucking far removed from society that they still think the west holds magic powers for its wealth. They recently sent a few agricultural STUDENTS, not researchers, into rural chinese communities and their crop yield immediately went from about 60% theoretical to 98%

You're going to find literal medieval level peasants, OP

Islamic philosophy refers to philosophy produced in an Islamic society. It is not necessarily concerned with religious issues, nor exclusively produced by Muslims.[2] Nor do all schools of thought within Islam admit the usefulness or legitimacy of philosophical inquiry. Some argue that there is no indication that the limited knowledge and experience of humans can lead to truth. It is also important to observe that, while "reason" ('aql) is sometimes recognised as a source of Islamic law, this may have a totally different meaning from "reason" in philosophy.

Islamic philosophy is a generic term that can be defined and used in different ways. In its broadest sense it means the world view of Islam, as derived from the Islamic texts concerning the creation of the universe and the will of the Creator. In another sense it refers to any of the schools of thought that flourished under the Islamic empire or in the shadow of the Arab-Islamic culture and Islamic civilization. In its narrowest sense it is a translation of Falsafa, meaning those particular schools of thought that most reflect the influence of Greek systems of philosophy such as Neoplatonism and Aristotelianism.

>Malaysia
You're full of shitskins and mudslimes, who the fuck do you think you are trying to sling insults?

>the systematic investigation of problems connected with life, the universe, ethics, society

Why is their solution to these problems always mass murder?

The historiography of Islamic philosophy is marked by disputes as to how the subject should be properly interpreted. Some of the key issues involve the comparative importance of eastern intellectuals such as Ibn Sina (Avicenna) and of western thinkers such as Ibn Rushd,[3] and also whether Islamic philosophy can be read at face value or should be interpreted in an esoteric fashion. Supporters of the latter thesis, like Leo Strauss, maintain that Islamic philosophers wrote so as to conceal their true meaning in order to avoid religious persecution, but scholars such as Oliver Leaman disagree.[4]

>calling me a faggot

:^)

Because Wahhabis who have western support

I think you're a pussy

I am Arab

Get vaccinated and learn to squat, that's all I'll add

Can you stop derailing my thread now? Thanks Ahmed.

Let us not forget that you imagined me masturbating to you

Islamic philosophy as the name implies refers to philosophical activity within the Islamic milieu. The main sources of classical or early Islamic philosophy are the religion of Islam itself (especially ideas derived and interpreted from the Quran) and Greek philosophy which the early Muslims inherited as a result of conquests, along with pre-Islamic Indian philosophy and Persian philosophy. Many of the early philosophical debates centered around reconciling religion and reason, the latter exemplified by Greek philosophy.

Lived there four years, married Chinese, moved back to USA. Here's my advice:

1) Learn Mandarin. It's not only practical; it's also a sign of respect which makes locals respect you more in turn.

2) Learn basketball. This is very good for networking + becoming part of your school community (if you follow thru w/ ESL)

3) Learn to sing a few globally known songs (e.g. "My Heart Will Go On") because karaoke is a substantial practice in group nightlife, thus you'll eventually have to sing publicly.

Good luck.

Islam

In early Islamic thought, which refers to philosophy during the "Islamic Golden Age", traditionally dated between the 8th and 12th centuries, two main currents may be distinguished. The first is Kalam, which mainly dealt with Islamic theological questions, and the other is Falsafa, which was founded on interpretations of Aristotelianism and Neoplatonism. There were attempts by later philosopher-theologians at harmonizing both trends, notably by Ibn Sina (Avicenna) who founded the school of Avicennism, Ibn Rushd (Averroës) who founded the school of Averroism, and others such as Ibn al-Haytham (Alhacen) and Abū Rayhān al-Bīrūnī,

ʿIlm al-Kalām (Arabic: علم الكلام) is the philosophy that seeks Islamic theological principles through dialectic. In Arabic, the word literally means "speech".[5]

One of first debates was that between partisans of the Qadar (قدرة meaning "to have power"), who affirmed free will; and the Jabarites (جبر meaning "force", "constraint"), who believed in fatalism.

At the 2nd century of the Hijra, a new movement arose in the theological school of Basra, Iraq. A pupil of Hasan of Basra, Wasil ibn Ata, left the group when he disagreed with his teacher on whether a Muslim who has committed a major sin invalidates his faith. He systematized the radical opinions of preceding sects, particularly those of the Qadarites and Jabarites. This new school was called Mu'tazilite (from i'tazala, to separate oneself).

The Mu'tazilites looked in towards a strict rationalism with which to interpret Islamic doctrine. Their attempt was one of the first to pursue a rational theology in Islam. They were however severely criticized by other Islamic philosophers, both Maturidis and Asharites. The great Asharite scholar Fakhr ad-Din ar-Razi wrote the work Al-Mutakallimin fi 'Ilm al-Kalam against the Mutazalites.

>imagined
wew lad

In later times, Kalam was used to mean simply "theology", i.e. the duties of the heart as opposed to (or in conjunction with) fiqh (jurisprudence), the duties of the body.[6]

Moving to a shit country? Fuck off then.

>When I first visited China in 1999, my wife warned me that the Chinese men I might saw peeing or defecating in public parks (there weren’t many public toilets then—China started building public toilets to get ready for the 2008 Olympics) in Shanghai were peasants from rural China.

>In fact, where my wife grew up in Shanghai (in the picturesque French sector), there was one toilet in a three-story house where several families lived and the stove was next to the toilet.

Literal shithole

Well I am a little gay and I accept that

But you are still in the closet

>rural china
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
hold on let me laugh more
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Marrying a chinese without conversion to Islam is like marrying an insect

Falsafa is a Greek loanword meaning "philosophy" (the Greek pronunciation philosophia became falsafa). From the 9th century onward, due to Caliph al-Ma'mun and his successor, Ancient Greek philosophy was introduced among the Arabs and the Peripatetic School began to find able representatives. Among them were Al-Kindi, Al-Farabi, Ibn Sina (Avicenna) and Ibn Rushd (Averroës). Another trend, represented by the Brethren of Purity, used Aristotelian language to expound a fundamentally Neoplatonic and Neopythagorean world view.

You can't be gay and mudslime, you're just a chinaman who likes to shill his comic and talk to white people online.

Why do you do this?

During the Abbasid caliphate, a number of thinkers and scientists, some of them heterodox Muslims or non-Muslims, played a role in transmitting Greek, Hindu and other pre-Islamic knowledge to the Christian West. They contributed to making Aristotle known in Christian Europe. Three speculative thinkers, al-Farabi, Ibn Sina (Avicenna) and al-Kindi, combined Aristotelianism and Neoplatonism with other ideas introduced through Islam.

Because you are a faggot

So I will suck your dick hard and make you cum

this is now KEKS THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=i3KJHtVw09k

I think you are a race traitor and a coward, and I think you should be gassed. Any further questions?

Aristotle attempted to demonstrate the unity of God, but from the view which he maintained, that matter was eternal, it followed that God could not be the Creator of the world. He did, however, demonstrate, through causal necessity, the existence of a "first cause" from which stemmed all of changeable creation, undermining the traditional views of God. Aristotle's "Divine Mind" can in fact be a creating principle.[7] According to Aristotelianism, the human soul is simply man's substantial form, the set of properties that make matter into a living human body.[8] This seems to imply that the human soul cannot exist apart from the body. Indeed, Aristotle writes, "It is clear that the soul, or at least some parts of it (if it is divisible), cannot be separated from the body. [...] And thus, those have the right idea who think that the soul does not exist without the body."[9] In Aristotelianism, at least one psychological force, the active intellect, can exist apart from the body.[10] However, according to many interpretations, the active intellect is a superhuman entity emanating from God and enlightening the human mind, not a part of any individual human soul.[11][12] Thus, Aristotle's theories seem to deny the immortality of the individual human soul.

Wherefore the Mutakallimun had, before anything else, to establish a system of philosophy to demonstrate the creation of matter. To that end, they adopted the theory of atoms as enunciated by Democritus. They taught that atoms possess neither quantity nor extension. Originally atoms were created by God, and are created now as occasion seems to require. Bodies come into existence or die, through the aggregation or the sunderance of these atoms. But this theory did not remove the objections of philosophy to a creation of matter.

No

It is Allah's tread

mods pls ;^(

What would you recommend?

Chink countries don't give many a chance to do great things

I spent 6 weeks in china last year. I was in chongching one of the large citys. The people are usually really nice to foreigners and everything is cheap as fuck. The language is really hard to learn and most people don't speak much or any English. Try not to get urself kill by the fucking insane drivers/taxi's

Allah pls this thread is OFFTOPIC

How can ants even do great thingd

Then stop derailing threads on Cred Forums smegma breath.

None of your posts are making sense my man

Wait so if I stop spreading Islam you would suck my dick?

You are like a caveman reading Plato

Go for it man, sounds like a great idea! I'm sure you will love how honest, trustworthy, educated and welcoming rural Chinese are!

You won't be wishing for the entire country to be nuked into a glowing crater by the end of the week at all!

depends on where you go but general rules in rural China:
1. ALWAYS BRING TOILET PAPER. prepare to poo outside loos in case of emergency
2. Don't try to say anything relatd to sexual topics at all in normal social situations. Peasants are ultra-conservative
3. DONT MENTION ANY FOREIGN COUNTRIES AT ALL ESPECIALLY JAPAN

Malaysia is pretty white.

You're going to be miserable

For, indeed, if it be supposed that God commenced His work at a certain definite time by His "will," and for a certain definite object, it must be admitted that He was imperfect before accomplishing His will, or before attaining His object. In order to obviate this difficulty, the Motekallamin extended their theory of the atoms to Time, and claimed that just as Space is constituted of atoms and vacuum, Time, likewise, is constituted of small indivisible moments. The creation of the world once established, it was an easy matter for them to demonstrate the existence of a Creator, and that God is unique, omnipotent, and omniscient.

depends on who wins the war.

food safety is horrible in chink place
crazy drivers are crazy
gold purity is way too low
and don't badmouth the government

anything else is fine

It is thanks to islam

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By the 12th century, Kalam, attacked by both the philosophers and the orthodox, perished for lack of champions. At the same time, however, Falsafa came under serious critical scrutiny. The most devastating attack came from Al-Ghazali (1058–1111), whose work Tahafut al-Falasifa (The Incoherence of the Philosophers) effectively demolished the main arguments of the Peripatetic School.[13]

Ibn Rushd (Ibn Roshd, Averroës), Maimonides' contemporary, was one of the last of the Islamic Peripatetics and set out to defend the views of the Falsafa against al-Ghazali's criticism. The theories of Ibn Rushd do not differ fundamentally from those of Ibn Bajjah and Ibn Tufail, who only follow the teachings of Ibn Sina (Avicenna) and Al-Farabi. Like all Islamic Peripatetics, Ibn Rushd admits the hypothesis of the intelligence of the spheres and the hypothesis of universal emanation, through which motion is communicated from place to place to all parts of the universe as far as the supreme world—hypotheses which, in the mind of the Arabic philosophers, did away with the dualism involved in Aristotle's doctrine of pure energy and eternal matter.

why do you care about GPA?

not like your degree will get you less jobs if you had some B's

But while Al-Farabi, Ibn Sina (Avicenna), and other Persian and Muslim philosophers hurried, so to speak, over subjects that trenched on traditional beliefs, Ibn Rushd delighted in dwelling upon them with full particularity and stress. Thus he says, "Not only is matter eternal, but form is potentially inherent in matter; otherwise, it were a creation ex nihilo" (Munk, "Mélanges," p. 444). According to this theory, therefore, the existence of this world is not only a possibility, as Ibn Sina (Avicenna) declared, but also a necessity.

You're the homosexual, remember? Mudslimes kill you, please report yourself to the local imam.

In early Islamic philosophy, logic played an important role. Islamic law placed importance on formulating standards of argument, which gave rise to a novel approach to logic in Kalam, but this approach was later displaced by ideas from Greek philosophy and Hellenistic philosophy with the rise of the Mu'tazili philosophers, who highly valued Aristotle's Organon. The works of Hellenistic-influenced Islamic philosophers were crucial in the reception of Aristotelian logic in medieval Europe, along with the commentaries on the Organon by Averroes. The works of al-Farabi, Avicenna, al-Ghazali and other Muslim logicians who often criticized and corrected Aristotelian logic and introduced their own forms of logic, also played a central role in the subsequent development of European logic during the Renaissance.

everything*

You follow me because you want to fuck me deep down

You fucked up OP.

According to the Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy:

"For the Islamic philosophers, logic included not only the study of formal patterns of inference and their validity but also elements of the philosophy of language and even of epistemology and metaphysics. Because of territorial disputes with the Arabic grammarians, Islamic philosophers were very interested in working out the relationship between logic and language, and they devoted much discussion to the question of the subject matter and aims of logic in relation to reasoning and speech. In the area of formal logical analysis, they elaborated upon the theory of terms, propositions and syllogisms as formulated in Aristotle's Categories, De interpretatione and Prior Analytics. In the spirit of Aristotle, they considered the syllogism to be the form to which all rational argumentation could be reduced, and they regarded syllogistic theory as the focal point of logic. Even poetics was considered as a syllogistic art in some fashion by most of the major Islamic Aristotelians."

Important developments made by Muslim logicians included the development of "Avicennian logic" as a replacement of Aristotelian logic. Avicenna's system of logic was responsible for the introduction of hypothetical syllogism, temporal modal logic and inductive logic. Other important developments in early Islamic philosophy include the development of a strict science of citation, the isnad or "backing", and the development of a method to disprove claims, the ijtihad, which was generally applied to many types of questions.

Early forms of analogical reasoning, inductive reasoning and categorical syllogism were introduced in Fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence), Sharia (Islamic law) and Kalam (Islamic theology) from the 7th century with the process of Qiyas, before the Arabic translations of Aristotle's works. Later, during the Islamic Golden Age, there was debate among Islamic philosophers, logicians and theologians over whether the term Qiyas refers to analogical reasoning, inductive reasoning or categorical syllogism. Some Islamic scholars argued that Qiyas refers to inductive reasoning. Ibn Hazm (994-1064) disagreed, arguing that Qiyas does not refer to inductive reasoning but to categorical syllogistic reasoning in a real sense and analogical reasoning in a metaphorical sense. On the other hand, al-Ghazali (1058–1111; and, in modern times, Abu Muhammad Asem al-Maqdisi) argued that Qiyas refers to analogical reasoning in a real sense and categorical syllogism in a metaphorical sense. Other Islamic scholars at the time, however, argued that the term Qiyas refers to both analogical reasoning and categorical syllogism in a real sense.[14]

The first original Arabic writings on logic were produced by al-Kindi (Alkindus) (805–873), who produced a summary on earlier logic up to his time. The first writings on logic with non-Aristotelian elements was produced by al-Farabi (Alfarabi) (873–950), who discussed the topics of future contingents, the number and relation of the categories, the relation between logic and grammar, and non-Aristotelian forms of inference.[15] He is also credited for categorizing logic into two separate groups, the first being "idea" and the second being "proof".

Averroes (1126–98), author of the most elaborate commentaries on Aristotelian logic, was the last major logician from al-Andalus.

Avicenna (980-1037) developed his own system of logic known as "Avicennian logic" as an alternative to Aristotelian logic. By the 12th century, Avicennian logic had replaced Aristotelian logic as the dominant system of logic in the Islamic world.[16]

The first criticisms of Aristotelian logic were written by Avicenna (980–1037), who produced independent treatises on logic rather than commentaries. He criticized the logical school of Baghdad for their devotion to Aristotle at the time. He investigated the theory of definition and classification and the quantification of the predicates of categorical propositions, and developed an original theory on "temporal modal" syllogism. Its premises included modifiers such as "at all times", "at most times", and "at some time".

You offer yourself like a cheap whore. And you won't draw those pictures.

RARE

While Avicenna (980-1037) often relied on deductive reasoning in philosophy, he used a different approach in medicine. Ibn Sina contributed inventively to the development of inductive logic, which he used to pioneer the idea of a syndrome. In his medical writings, Avicenna was the first to describe the methods of agreement, difference and concomitant variation which are critical to inductive logic and the scientific method.[17]

We made the scientific method bitches

Holy shit how gay are you

You actually want me to draw both of us having sex

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

Ibn Hazm (994-1064) wrote the Scope of Logic, in which he stressed on the importance of sense perception as a source of knowledge.[18] Al-Ghazali (Algazel) (1058–1111) had an important influence on the use of logic in theology, making use of Avicennian logic in Kalam.[15] Despite the logical sophistication of al-Ghazali, the rise of the Ash'ari school in the 12th century slowly suffocated original work on logic in much of the Islamic world, though logic continued to be studied in some Islamic regions such as Persia and the Levant.

Allah claims this thread and deems it blasphemous

Fakhr al-Din al-Razi (b. 1149) criticised Aristotle's "first figure" and developed a form of inductive logic, foreshadowing the system of inductive logic developed by John Stuart Mill (1806–1873). Systematic refutations of Greek logic were written by the Illuminationist school, founded by Shahab al-Din Suhrawardi (1155–1191), who developed the idea of "decisive necessity", an important innovation in the history of logical philosophical speculation.[19] and in favour of inductive reasoning.

Avicenna's proof for the existence of God was the first ontological argument, which he proposed in the Metaphysics section of The Book of Healing.[20][21] This was the first attempt at using the method of a priori proof, which utilizes intuition and reason alone. Avicenna's proof of God's existence is unique in that it can be classified as both a cosmological argument and an ontological argument. "It is ontological insofar as ‘necessary existence’ in intellect is the first basis for arguing for a Necessary Existent". The proof is also "cosmological insofar as most of it is taken up with arguing that contingent existents cannot stand alone and must end up in a Necessary Existent."[22]

You won't post your pictures either homo,
I bet you're a real squinty chink.

Time to move over Plato, we are the school of Athens and Lyceum now

>he literally thinks rural china is like kung fu panda

Says the one who wants a picture of us both having sex

You can be the girl in the picture.

>53 posts by this ID

Islamic philosophy, imbued as it is with Islamic theology, distinguishes more clearly than Aristotelianism the difference between essence and existence. Whereas existence is the domain of the contingent and the accidental, essence endures within a being beyond the accidental. This was first described by Avicenna's works on metaphysics, who was himself influenced by al-Farabi.

Some orientalists (or those particularly influenced by Thomist scholarship) argued that Avicenna was the first to view existence (wujud) as an accident that happens to the essence (mahiyya). However, this aspect of ontology is not the most central to the distinction that Avicenna established between essence and existence. One cannot therefore make the claim that Avicenna was the proponent of the concept of essentialism per se, given that existence (al-wujud) when thought of in terms of necessity would ontologically translate into a notion of the "Necessary-Existent-due-to-Itself" (wajib al-wujud bi-dhatihi), which is without description or definition and, in particular, without quiddity or essence (la mahiyya lahu). Consequently, Avicenna's ontology is 'existentialist' when accounting for being–qua–existence in terms of necessity (wujub), while it is essentialist in terms of thinking about being–qua–existence in terms of "contingency–qua–possibility" (imkan or mumkin al-wujud, meaning "contingent being").[23]

or we can be both men and fuck each other

This is Islam now

Sponsored by ZAKIR NAIK MINISTRIES

I'ts illegal for a Chinese female to marry a westerner.

deseretnews.com/article/865656094/Interracial-marriage-in-China-illegal-for-women-but-not-for-men.html?pg=all

That's not even true though.

Some argue that Avicenna anticipated Frege and Bertrand Russell in "holding that existence is an accident of accidents" and also anticipated Alexius Meinong's "view about nonexistent objects."[24] He also provided early arguments for "a "necessary being" as cause of all other existents."[25]

The idea of "essence preced[ing] existence" is a concept which dates back to Avicenna[26] and his school as well as Shahab al-Din Suhrawardi[27] and his Illuminationist philosophy. "Existence preced[ing] essence", the opposite (existentialist) notion, was developed in the works of Averroes[26] and Mulla Sadra's transcendent theosophy.

This is a literal parody news site

Ibn al-Nafis wrote the Theologus Autodidactus as a defense of "the system of Islam and the Muslims' doctrines on the missions of Prophets, the religious laws, the resurrection of the body, and the transitoriness of the world." The book presents rational arguments for bodily resurrection and the immortality of the human soul, using both demonstrative reasoning and material from the hadith corpus as forms of evidence. Later Islamic scholars viewed this work as a response to Avicenna's metaphysical argument on spiritual resurrection (as opposed to bodily resurrection), which was earlier criticized by al-Ghazali.[28]

>The East Asian Tribune said one of the criticisms of the ban on interracial marriages for the women comes from the fact that many of the English as a Second Language teachers in China marry local women. A spokesman told the news site that “If our teachers are banned from marrying Chinese girls, they may not stay in the country as long, and we risk losing talented staff.”

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE ENGLISH TEACHERS!?

The Muslim physician-philosophers, Avicenna and Ibn al-Nafis, developed their own theories on the soul. They both made a distinction between the soul and the spirit, and in particular, the Avicennian doctrine on the nature of the soul was influential among the Scholastics. Some of Avicenna's views on the soul included the idea that the immortality of the soul is a consequence of its nature, and not a purpose for it to fulfill. In his theory of "The Ten Intellects", he viewed the human soul as the tenth and final intellect.

Then where are the pictures of you?

Avicenna generally supported Aristotle's idea of the soul originating from the heart, whereas Ibn al-Nafis on the other hand rejected this idea and instead argued that the soul "is related to the entirety and not to one or a few organs." He further criticized Aristotle's idea that every unique soul requires the existence of a unique source, in this case the heart. Ibn al-Nafis concluded that "the soul is related primarily neither to the spirit nor to any organ, but rather to the entire matter whose temperament is prepared to receive that soul" and he defined the soul as nothing other than "what a human indicates by saying ‘I’."[29]

Where are the pictures of you too?

Gay

While he was imprisoned in the castle of Fardajan near Hamadhan, Avicenna wrote his famous "Floating Man" thought experiment to demonstrate human self-awareness and the substantiality of the soul. He referred to the living human intelligence, particularly the active intellect, which he believed to be the hypostasis by which God communicates truth to the human mind and imparts order and intelligibility to nature. His "Floating Man" thought experiment tells its readers to imagine themselves suspended in the air, isolated from all sensations, which includes no sensory contact with even their own bodies. He argues that, in this scenario, one would still have self-consciousness. He thus concludes that the idea of the self is not logically dependent on any physical thing, and that the soul should not be seen in relative terms, but as a primary given, a substance.[30]

This argument was later refined and simplified by René Descartes in epistemic terms when he stated: "I can abstract from the supposition of all external things, but not from the supposition of my own consciousness."[30]

the average white is a foot taller than the average chink. We don't need thick skin when we physically dominate them and laugh down whenever insulted. It's worked in all the gook countries I've been to, act aggressive and alpha and no one says shit.

In contrast to ancient Greek philosophers who believed that the universe had an infinite past with no beginning, medieval philosophers and theologians developed the concept of the universe having a finite past with a beginning. This view was inspired by the creation myth shared by the three Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam. The Christian philosopher, John Philoponus, presented the first such argument against the ancient Greek notion of an infinite past. However, the most sophisticated medieval arguments against an infinite past were developed by the Islamic philosopher, Al-Kindi (Alkindus); the Jewish philosopher, Saadia Gaon (Saadia ben Joseph); and the Islamic theologian, Al-Ghazali (Algazel). They developed two logical arguments against an infinite past, the first being the "argument from the impossibility of the existence of an actual infinite", which states:[31]

"An actual infinite cannot exist."
"An infinite temporal regress of events is an actual infinite."
"∴ An infinite temporal regress of events cannot exist."

The second argument, the "argument from the impossibility of completing an actual infinite by successive addition", states:[31]

"An actual infinite cannot be completed by successive addition."
"The temporal series of past events has been completed by successive addition."
"∴ The temporal series of past events cannot be an actual infinite."
Both arguments were adopted by later Christian philosophers and theologians, and the second argument in particular became more famous after it was adopted by Immanuel Kant in his thesis of the first antimony concerning time.[31]

Here's one of me on my computer, now you upload one.

Enjoy dying of cancer if you live through the inevitable political revolution

My sister is a big deal at JP Morgan and goes to China once a year for work and gets kicked out of cabs and talked shit to because shes white.

In metaphysics, Avicenna (Ibn Sina) defined truth as:

"What corresponds in the mind to what is outside it."[32]

Avicenna elaborated on his definition of truth in his Metaphysics:

"The truth of a thing is the property of the being of each thing which has been established in it."[33]

This is me

In his Quodlibeta, Thomas Aquinas wrote a commentary on Avicenna's definition of truth in his Metaphysics and explained it as follows:

"The truth of each thing, as Avicenna says in his Metaphysica, is nothing else than the property of its being which has been established in it. So that is called true gold which has properly the being of gold and attains to the established determinations of the nature of gold. Now, each thing has properly being in some nature because it stands under the complete form proper to that nature, whereby being and species in that nature is."[33]

If you're a trap or a twink I would fuck you

You really need a hobby dude

Read what he said

Now draw the two characters together.

Threesome?

DP that faggot leaf

I'm down if you're down

>Uncle goes to beijing for a 2 month business trip
>contract silicosis, dies on lung cancer 5 years

Op don't do it

Once you
Donate to my patreon

Stupid. Learn programming. A good freelancer makes plenty to live on.

>b b but I'm dumb!

Yeah we know. You don't have to be intelligent. Do it faggot.

You're the fag who takes it though...

Rape that Canadian together with me

Sorry, this was good but not enough for me to pay $15.

Incredible number of bozos, here, wow.

TOTALLY do it..! You're young now and you have a great chance. You won't have this chance in, say, 10 years.

If you don't do it you'll really regret it.

The sense of adventure comes before and after, not during.

Most of it isn't going to be easy --I trust you already know that.

Focus tightly on improving your Mandarin as much as possible, practice writing as often as possible.

Once you get your legs under you a little put out feelers about a junior job in finance or technology, something for the resume for when you come back.

I do NOT think the dollar in 5 years is going to be what it is today.

There are many reasons why your plan is a sound one.

Lots of people are trying to discourage you here --they're scared cuz you're pushing yourself they way they know THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE, but aren't.

Guess you have to draw it yourself

But I am still down with having sex

Upload a real picture of yourself then.

You first

Early Islamic political philosophy emphasized an inexorable link between science and religion and emphsized the process of ijtihad to find truth.

Ibn al-Haytham (Alhacen) reasoned that to discover the truth about nature, it is necessary to eliminate human opinion and error, and allow the universe to speak for itself.[34] In his Aporias against Ptolemy, Ibn al-Haytham further wrote the following comments on truth:

"Truth is sought for itself [but] the truths, [he warns] are immersed in uncertainties [and the scientific authorities (such as Ptolemy, whom he greatly respected) are] not immune from error..."[35]

"Therefore, the seeker after the truth is not one who studies the writings of the ancients and, following his natural disposition, puts his trust in them, but rather the one who suspects his faith in them and questions what he gathers from them, the one who submits to argument and demonstration, and not to the sayings of a human being whose nature is fraught with all kinds of imperfection and deficiency. Thus the duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and, applying his mind to the core and margins of its content, attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."[35]

"I constantly sought knowledge and truth, and it became my belief that for gaining access to the effulgence and closeness to God, there is no better way than that of searching for truth and knowledge."[36]

That's me at work though.

The Freewill versus predestination issue is one of the "most contentious topics in classical Islamic thought."[37] In accordance with the Islamic belief in predestination, or divine preordainment (al-qadā wa'l-qadar), God has full knowledge and control over all that occurs. This is explained in Qur'anic verses such as "Say: 'Nothing will happen to us except what Allah has decreed for us: He is our protector'..."[38] For Muslims, everything in the world that occurs, good or bad, has been preordained and nothing can happen unless permitted by God. According to Muslim theologians, although events are pre-ordained, man possesses free will in that he or she has the faculty to choose between right and wrong, and is thus responsible for his actions. According to Islamic tradition, all that has been decreed by God is written in al-Lawh al-Mahfūz, the "Preserved Tablet".[39]

Why would i fuck KEK the frog?

Atomistic philosophies are found very early in Islamic philosophy, and represent a synthesis of the Greek and Indian ideas. Like both the Greek and Indian versions, Islamic atomism was a charged topic that had the potential for conflict with the prevalent religious orthodoxy. Yet it was such a fertile and flexible idea that, as in Greece and India, it flourished in some schools of Islamic thought.

The most successful form of Islamic atomism was in the Asharite school of philosophy, most notably in the work of the philosopher al-Ghazali (1058–1111). In Asharite atomism, atoms are the only perpetual, material things in existence, and all else in the world is "accidental" meaning something that lasts for only an instant. Nothing accidental can be the cause of anything else, except perception, as it exists for a moment. Contingent events are not subject to natural physical causes, but are the direct result of God's constant intervention, without which nothing could happen. Thus nature is completely dependent on God, which meshes with other Asharite Islamic ideas on causation, or the lack thereof.[40]

Other traditions in Islam rejected the atomism of the Asharites and expounded on many Greek texts, especially those of Aristotle. An active school of philosophers in Spain, including the noted commentator Averroes (1126-1198 AD) explicitly rejected the thought of al-Ghazali and turned to an extensive evaluation of the thought of Aristotle. Averroes commented in detail on most of the works of Aristotle and his commentaries did much to guide the interpretation of Aristotle in later Jewish and Christian scholastic thought.

THE BIG BANG IS IN QURAN

There are several cosmological verses in the Qur'an (610-632) which some modern writers have interpreted as foreshadowing the expansion of the universe and possibly even the Big Bang theory:[41]

Don't those who reject faith see that the heavens and the earth were a single entity then We ripped them apart?[42]

And the heavens We did create with Our Hands, and We do cause it to expand.Quran 51:47

Why not go to Japan instead?

If the left stays in power, they will just ignore Japan more (like Obama is doing), and Shinzo Abe's party will be able to drive Japan more towards nationalism.

In contrast to ancient Greek philosophers who believed that the universe had an infinite past with no beginning, medieval philosophers and theologians developed the concept of the universe having a finite past with a beginning. This view was inspired by the creation myth shared by the three Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam. The Christian philosopher, John Philoponus, presented the first such argument against the ancient Greek notion of an infinite past. His reasoning was adopted by many, most notably; Muslim philosopher, Al-Kindi (Alkindus); the Jewish philosopher, Saadia Gaon (Saadia ben Joseph); and the Muslim theologian, Al-Ghazali (Algazel). They used two logical arguments against an infinite past, the first being the "argument from the impossibility of the existence of an actual infinite", which states:[31]

"An actual infinite cannot exist."
"An infinite temporal regress of events is an actual infinite."
".•. An infinite temporal regress of events cannot exist."

The second argument, the "argument from the impossibility of completing an actual infinite by successive addition", states:[31]

"An actual infinite cannot be completed by successive addition."
"The temporal series of past events has been completed by successive addition."
".•. The temporal series of past events cannot be an actual infinite."
Both arguments were adopted by later Christian philosophers and theologians, and the second argument in particular became more famous after it was adopted by Immanuel Kant in his thesis of the first antimony concerning time.[31]

In the 10th century, the Brethren of Purity published the Encyclopedia of the Brethren of Purity, in which a heliocentric view of the universe is expressed in a section on cosmology:[43]

"God has placed the Sun at the center of the Universe just as the capital of a country is placed in its middle and the ruler's palace at the center of the city."

So you're going from a world that is going to shit into a world that is already shit and waiting it out while the Chinese make fun of you behind your back because you're a disgusting foreigner? Very strange.

Can't you take that shit pass fail or just audit the course?

WE DISCOVERED EVOLITION BEFORE DARWING

The Mu'tazili scientist and philosopher al-Jahiz (c. 776-869) was the first of the Muslim biologists and philosophers to develop an early theory of evolution. He speculated on the influence of the environment on animals, considered the effects of the environment on the likelihood of an animal to survive, and first described the struggle for existence, a precursor to natural selection.[44][45] Al-Jahiz's ideas on the struggle for existence in the Book of Animals have been summarized as follows:

"Animals engage in a struggle for existence; for resources, to avoid being eaten and to breed. Environmental factors influence organisms to develop new characteristics to ensure survival, thus transforming into new species. Animals that survive to breed can pass on their successful characteristics to offspring."[46]

In Chapter 47 of India, entitled "On Vasudeva and the Wars of the Bharata," Abu Rayhan Biruni attempted to give a naturalistic explanation as to why the struggles described in the Mahabharata "had to take place." He explains it using natural processes that include biological ideas related to evolution, which has led several scholars to compare his ideas to Darwinism and natural selection. This is due to Biruni describing the idea of artificial selection and then applying it to nature:[47]

"The agriculturist selects his corn, letting grow as much as he requires, and tearing out the remainder. The forester leaves those branches which he perceives to be excellent, whilst he cuts away all others. The bees kill those of their kind who only eat, but do not work in their beehive. Nature proceeds in a similar way; however, it does not distinguish for its action is under all circumstances one and the same. It allows the leaves and fruit of the trees to perish, thus preventing them from realising that result which they are intended to produce in the economy of nature. It removes them so as to make room for others."

In the 13th century, Nasir al-Din al-Tusi explains how the elements evolved into minerals, then plants, then animals, and then humans. Tusi then goes on to explain how hereditary variability was an important factor for biological evolution of living things:[48]

"The organisms that can gain the new features faster are more variable. As a result, they gain advantages over other creatures. [...] The bodies are changing as a result of the internal and external interactions."

You'd prefer a Canadian stranger you met over the internet? Is your butthole that distended?

What's wrong with you?

I can fuck whoever I want

Tusi discusses how organisms are able to adapt to their environments:[48]

"Look at the world of animals and birds. They have all that is necessary for defense, protection and daily life, including strengths, courage and appropriate tools [organs] [...] Some of these organs are real weapons, [...] For example, horns-spear, teeth and claws-knife and needle, feet and hoofs-cudgel. The thorns and needles of some animals are similar to arrows. [...] Animals that have no other means of defense (as the gazelle and fox) protect themselves with the help of flight and cunning. [...] Some of them, for example, bees, ants and some bird species, have united in communities in order to protect themselves and help each other."

Are u Sufi?

I am a Sunni

Orthocucks steal from us

Tusi then explains how humans evolved from advanced animals:[48]

"Such humans [probably anthropoid apes] live in the Western Sudan and other distant corners of the world. They are close to animals by their habits, deeds and behavior. [...] The human has features that distinguish him from other creatures, but he has other features that unite him with the animal world, vegetable kingdom or even with the inanimate bodies."

Honestly it sounds REALLY comfy, like something from a book by soseki I read once...

Al-Dinawari (828-896), considered the founder of Arabic botany for his Book of Plants, discussed plant evolution from its birth to its death, describing the phases of plant growth and the production of flowers and fruit.[49]

Ibn Miskawayh's al-Fawz al-Asghar and the Brethren of Purity's Encyclopedia of the Brethren of Purity (The Epistles of Ikhwan al-Safa) developed theories on evolution that possibly had an influence on Charles Darwin and his inception of Darwinism, but has at one time been criticized as overenthusiastic.[50]

"[These books] state that God first created matter and invested it with energy for development. Matter, therefore, adopted the form of vapour which assumed the shape of water in due time. The next stage of development was mineral life. Different kinds of stones developed in course of time. Their highest form being mirjan (coral). It is a stone which has in it branches like those of a tree. After mineral life evolves vegetation. The evolution of vegetation culminates with a tree which bears the qualities of an animal. This is the date-palm. It has male and female genders. It does not wither if all its branches are chopped but it dies when the head is cut off. The date-palm is therefore considered the highest among the trees and resembles the lowest among animals. Then is born the lowest of animals. It evolves into an ape. This is not the statement of Darwin. This is what Ibn Maskawayh states and this is precisely what is written in the Epistles of Ikhwan al-Safa. The Muslim thinkers state that ape then evolved into a lower kind of a barbarian man. He then became a superior human being. Man becomes a saint, a prophet. He evolves into a higher stage and becomes an angel. The one higher to angels is indeed none but God. Everything begins from Him and everything returns to Him."[51]

Fugg off Sufi Masterrace.

Let him learn Mandarin, much better to do it now. He can learn to code later if he wants, it would pretty much set him up for life with any multinational company

>t. 31 year old programmer thinking about learning Mandarin, but could barely learn Spanish

Sufi can suck my dick

Do your parents know you're a gay shitposter?

In the 14th century, Ibn Khaldun further developed the evolutionary ideas found in the Encyclopedia of the Brethren of Purity. The following statements from his 1377 work, the Muqaddimah, express evolutionary ideas:

We explained there that the whole of existence in (all) its simple and composite worlds is arranged in a natural order of ascent and descent, so that everything constitutes an uninterrupted continuum. The essences at the end of each particular stage of the worlds are by nature prepared to be transformed into the essence adjacent to them, either above or below them. This is the case with the simple material elements; it is the case with palms and vines, (which constitute) the last stage of plants, in their relation to snails and shellfish, (which constitute) the (lowest) stage of animals. It is also the case with monkeys, creatures combining in themselves cleverness and perception, in their relation to man, the being who has the ability to think and to reflect. The preparedness (for transformation) that exists on either side, at each stage of the worlds, is meant when (we speak about) their connection.[53]

Plants do not have the same fineness and power that animals have. Therefore, the sages rarely turned to them. Animals are the last and final stage of the three permutations. Minerals turn into plants, and plants into animals, but animals cannot turn into anything finer than themselves.[54]

But user....you imagine me masturbating to you

>Moving to rural China
Why would anyone want that?

Numerous other Islamic scholars and scientists, including the polymaths Ibn al-Haytham and Al-Khazini, discussed and developed these ideas. Translated into Latin, these works began to appear in the West after the Renaissance and may have influenced Western philosophy and science.

Truly Islam is the foundation of the world

Shut up dryfags. "REEEEEEEEEE I GOTTA NOT DRINKZ DA ALCOHOL AND WEAR MY BURQA"

The Ash'ari polymath Ibn al-Haytham (Alhacen) is considered a pioneer of phenomenology. He articulated a relationship between the physical and observable world and that of intuition, psychology and mental functions. His theories regarding knowledge and perception, linking the domains of science and religion, led to a philosophy of existence based on the direct observation of reality from the observer's point of view. Much of his thought on phenomenology was not further developed until the 20th century.[55]

>83 posts by a Muslim faggot
>probably not welcome in his own imam
>probably is Brother Bilo

Time to suck it

It isn't gonna suck itself you Sufi slut

LITERALLY QUANTUM PHYSICS DISCOVERED BY ISLAM

>Avoids the question
Asians are bitches though, many of them love whitey. It's nothing new.

The Arab polymath al-Hasan Ibn al-Haytham (Alhazen; died c. 1041) presented a thorough mathematical critique and refutation of Aristotle's conception of place (topos) in his Risala/Qawl fi’l-makan (Treatise/Discourse on Place).

Aristotle's Physics (Book IV - Delta) stated that the place of something is the two-dimensional boundary of the containing body that is at rest and is in contact with what it contains. Ibn al-Haytham disagreed with this definition and demonstrated that place (al-makan) is the imagined (three-dimensional) void (al-khala' al-mutakhayyal) between the inner surfaces of the containing body. He showed that place was akin to space, foreshadowing Descartes's notion of place as space qua Extensio or even Leibniz's analysis situs. Ibn al-Haytham's mathematization of place rested on several geometric demonstrations, including his study on the sphere and other solids, which showed that the sphere (al-kura) is the largest in magnitude (volumetric) with respect to other geometric solids that have equal surface areas. For instance, a sphere that has an equal surface area to that of a cylinder, would be larger in (volumetric) magnitude than the cylinder; hence, the sphere occupies a larger place than that occupied by the cylinder; unlike what is entailed by Aristotle's definition of place: that this sphere and that cylinder occupy places that are equal in magnitude.[56] Ibn al-Haytham rejected Aristotle's philosophical concept of place on mathematical grounds. Later, the philosopher 'Abd al-Latif al-Baghdadi (13th century) tried to defend the Aristotelian conception of place in a treatise titled: Fi al-Radd ‘ala Ibn al-Haytham fi al-makan (A refutation of Ibn al-Haytham's place), although his effort was admirable from a philosophical standpoint, it was unconvincing from the scientific and mathematical viewpoints.[57]

But you are so desparate for my dick

Well, suck it

You are trying to force islam on other people. Typical Sunnis. At least Sufists converted on their own will.

Ibn al-Haytham also discussed space perception and its epistemological implications in his Book of Optics (1021). His experimental proof of the intromission model of vision led to changes in the way the visual perception of space was understood, contrary to the previous emission theory of vision supported by Euclid and Ptolemy. In "tying the visual perception of space to prior bodily experience, Alhacen unequivocally rejected the intuitiveness of spatial perception and, therefore, the autonomy of vision. Without tangible notions of distance and size for correlation, sight can tell us next to nothing about such things."[58]

>hold on let me laugh more
you mean hord on ret me raugh more right?

So have I

My parents were originally members of the Syriac Cuckodox

I am glad I found islam

Now suck my dick

Didn't you read the other guys post? People want you to be a trap or a twink, asians have to be the bitches.

Aristotle was a fucking tard compared to Diogenes. This is the most desperate and pathetic plea at le troll face I've ever seen, everyone knows Mudslimes are too fucking stupid to use Cred Forums /sage

In the medieval Islamic world, an elementary school was known as a maktab, which dates back to at least the 10th century. Like madrasahs (which referred to higher education), a maktab was often attached to a mosque. In the 11th century, Ibn Sina (known as Avicenna in the West), in one of his books, wrote a chapter dealing with the maktab entitled "The Role of the Teacher in the Training and Upbringing of Children", as a guide to teachers working at maktab schools. He wrote that children can learn better if taught in classes instead of individual tuition from private tutors, and he gave a number of reasons for why this is the case, citing the value of competition and emulation among pupils as well as the usefulness of group discussions and debates. Ibn Sina described the curriculum of a maktab school in some detail, describing the curricula for two stages of education in a maktab school.[59]

My girlfriend is from China and believe me man... You do not want to go there without a nice cash buffer. What in the fuck are you doing? Save up 10-15,000 at least before you go. You are seriously a fucking moron if you go there with no money, you will fucking die OP.

Seriously, if what she's told me is true, at least if your going anywhere near guangdong province, is that nobody will give a fuck about you. If you break your leg, nobody will help you. If you don't have cash you will be in some serious shit mate.

>tfw your shitty thread is getting bumped to the top of Cred Forums by some faggot chink sandnigger

There is nothing wrong with trap femdom silly leaf

Now suck it With that Sufi faggot

Yes let us have a philosophy that is basically what SJWs are

At least you admit youre gay

Sponsored by ZAKIR NAIK MINISTERIES

why the fuck you put my nigger Dilma there?

you're retarded son

the chinks are as bad as jews but they don't even have a central moral code

I am now suck it you Sufi slut

Ibn Sina wrote that children should be sent to a maktab school from the age of 6 and be taught primary education until they reach the age of 14. During which time, he wrote that they should be taught the Qur'an, Islamic metaphysics, language, literature, Islamic ethics, and manual skills (which could refer to a variety of practical skills).[59]

Ibn Sina refers to the secondary education stage of maktab schooling as the period of specialization, when pupils should begin to acquire manual skills, regardless of their social status. He writes that children after the age of 14 should be given a choice to choose and specialize in subjects they have an interest in, whether it was reading, manual skills, literature, preaching, medicine, geometry, trade and commerce, craftsmanship, or any other subject or profession they would be interested in pursuing for a future career. He wrote that this was a transitional stage and that there needs to be flexibility regarding the age in which pupils graduate, as the student's emotional development and chosen subjects need to be taken into account.[60

This. They place absolutely zero value on human life and will easily trade your life for pennies if given the opportunity.

As long as you speak Chinese, and depending on the rural area, their dialect, sounds like peaceful living, user. Goodluck.
It's better to have a job lined up BEFORE you make the move. You don't want to waste a lot of money moving, just to find out nobody wants you.

I felt very welcome in Shanghai, I spent a month there and I'm a very typical middle American suburban. Loud, obnoxious, large, and I don't give a shit about other languages or cultures

Chinese were the most accepting people I've met. 11/10 would visit again and consider hiding there if I fucked up my life in the greatest country on eath by accident

The pioneering development of the scientific method by the Arab Ash'ari polymath Ibn al-Haytham (Alhacen) was an important contribution to the philosophy of science. In the Book of Optics (c. 1025 AD), his scientific method was very similar to the modern scientific method and consisted of the following procedures:[34]

Observation
Statement of problem
Formulation of hypothesis
Testing of hypothesis using experimentation
Analysis of experimental results
Interpretation of data and formulation of conclusion
Publication of findings
In The Model of the Motions, Ibn al-Haytham also describes an early version of Occam's razor, where he employs only minimal hypotheses regarding the properties that characterize astronomical motions, as he attempts to eliminate from his planetary model the cosmological hypotheses that cannot be observed from Earth.[61]

You are using islamic scoence

Sounds like camping.

If you ever come to cali, you will know when you see chings pulling up in this year's BMW that your comment is the farthest from the truth.

You're just ruining it now.

>believing SJW is a real thing and not a meme
>wanting cut Jew cock
>wants to be manhandled like a goyim while having potty hole destroyed by massive Jew penis

Wow you are pretty gay m9, pic related it's you

In Aporias against Ptolemy, Ibn al-Haytham commented on the difficulty of attaining scientific knowledge:

"Truth is sought for itself [but] the truths, [he warns] are immersed in uncertainties [and the scientific authorities (such as Ptolemy, whom he greatly respected) are] not immune from error..."[35]

He held that the criticism of existing theories — which dominated this book — holds a special place in the growth of scientific knowledge:

"Therefore, the seeker after the truth is not one who studies the writings of the ancients and, following his natural disposition, puts his trust in them, but rather the one who suspects his faith in them and questions what he gathers from them, the one who submits to argument and demonstration, and not to the sayings of a human being whose nature is fraught with all kinds of imperfection and deficiency. Thus the duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and, applying his mind to the core and margins of its content, attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."[35]

Those are malays

I am Arab

Stay mad you narcaxcist

Islam will be the religion of human

I am doing my job as a member of ZAKIR NAIK MINISTERIES

Pork is disgusting

Nobody's reading your shit muslim trash

Ibn al-Haytham attributed his experimental scientific method and scientific skepticism to his Islamic faith. He believed that human beings are inherently flawed and that only God is perfect. He reasoned that to discover the truth about nature, it is necessary to eliminate human opinion and error, and allow the universe to speak for itself.[34] In The Winding Motion, Ibn al-Haytham further wrote that faith should only apply to prophets of Islam and not to any other authorities, in the following comparison between the Islamic prophetic tradition and the demonstrative sciences:

"From the statements made by the noble Shaykh, it is clear that he believes in Ptolemy's words in everything he says, without relying on a demonstration or calling on a proof, but by pure imitation (taqlid); that is how experts in the prophetic tradition have faith in Prophets, may the blessing of God be upon them. But it is not the way that mathematicians have faith in specialists in the demonstrative sciences."[62]

Islam is scientific

You mean the truth about Islam?

I think GPA matters for accounting majors. Although you're right, a B won't kill me.

I'll look into it. I forgot about auditing, it might be expensive though. If not, I suppose I can always take Chinese at my old community college instead. Maybe force my ex there to teach me.

What have you been doing in this thread why are you chasing after Canadian booty and why are you not drawing.

Ibn al-Haytham described his search for truth and knowledge as a way of leading him closer to God:

"I constantly sought knowledge and truth, and it became my belief that for gaining access to the effulgence and closeness to God, there is no better way than that of searching for truth and knowledge."[36]

So you've tried pork?

>not even asian
Now you're really ruining it, no wonder you wouldn't upload pictures.

Because i find you obnoxious you dumb squid

But I am sunni

My parents was Suriac cuckodox

Once and I thankes ALLAH that it is haram

Nobody gives a shit about your nigger tier religion here

Arabs are asian

Your bantz are shit tier and look at history, every time you proto Jews tries to destroy whitey you get BTFO like the lil femboy cucks you are.
>BTFO in literally every Crusade, we stole your shit and raped your ugly camel cunt women
>can't even take over Europe besides cucked Germanfags (BTFO in Serbia, Chechnya, Poland, Bulgaria)
>you vermin would have been slaughtered if Serbia not cucked by UN (Unisex Niggers)
>mfw you have terrible genetics and only will be able to find a partner through rape and social indoctrination and lack any social finesse
>mfw you have posted a bunch of bullshit that nobody believes 118 times or more

If all Mudslimes are cucked like you good fucking luck in spreading your stupid as shit religion where you can't enjoy pork, can't have a beer, and masturbate to Osama bin Faggen; by the way cuck, your glorious leader was CIA and your entire religion is a lie.

/sage

mods where are you gay niggers I never thought Hiroshima would be Slippin Jimmy in thess threads tbqh famalam

Time to leave this thread to die

you're a dumbass

This is the best you're going to get.

>123 posts by this ID
What in the actual fuck? Why do you do this in every thread you visit? Please kys, mudshit faggot.

You killed it, sandniggers are disgusting. Game over.

this
china is a shithole, everywhere
your only shot at kung fu panda anime land is mongolia

Good enough for me

no problem for me. atleast she aint an ashy 400lb 5'2 chimp that roam around the streets/

Dude language classes are so fucking easily graded, especially if you brown nose the professor.

My friend was also accounting or economics major and Chinese major, graduated and company sent him to Taiwan with apartment, car, etc.

And it 's not even that hard to befriend some decent English-speaking Chinese in big cities. That'll help way more than dictionaries in Mandarin learning process.

Also, online communities in China are literally generator of dankest memes. It might require some intermediate knowledge of Mandarin, but it's really enjoyable to decipher the puns hidden in discussions once you get the hang of it.

what the fuck are you

okay okay thanks for the confidence boost. I still wish there were a way for me to get a basic grasp before taking the class. Maybe it's a bad idea but can you recommend any of the online or offline programs? Rosetta/pimsleur etc.

I have Chinese friends who own businesses here and in China, that's the main reason why I want to learn. They might hire me out of friendship but I don't want to feel useless.

We BTFO you guys in crusade

Gay faggot

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

CANT YOU
SEE HOW AWESOME ISLAM IS

RARE

ZAKIR NAIK OWNS ALL CHRISTFAGGOTS AND ATHEIST

No, you ruined it Arab.
get

You are going to scammed and robbed.

rare

Yes it's odd that you wanted to have gay sex with an Arab

The Arabic-Latin translation movements in the Middle Ages, which paralleled that from Greek into Latin, led to the transformation of almost all philosophical disciplines in the medieval Latin world. The impact of Arabic philosophers such as al-Fārābī, Avicenna and Averroes on Western philosophy was particularly strong in natural philosophy, psychology and metaphysics, but also extended to logic and ethics.

Among the influential Arabic theories are: the logical distinction between first and second intentions; the intension and remission of elementary forms; the soul's faculty of estimation and its object, the intentions; the conjunction between human intellect and separate active intellect; the unicity of the material intellect (Averroism); naturalistic theories of miracles and prophecy; the eternity of the world and the concept of eternal creation; the active intellect as giver of forms; the first cause as necessary existent; the emanation of intelligences from the first cause; the distinction between essence and existence; the theory of primary concepts; the concept of human happiness as resulting from perfect conjunction of the human intellect with the active intellect.

Arabic Philosophy was known in the Latin West through translations, and, to a small degree, through personal contacts between Christians and Muslims, as in the case of Frederick II Hohenstaufen, who was directly acquainted with a number of Muslim scholars. A small number of Christian scholars, such as Ramón Martí and Ramón Llull, knew Arabic themselves and drew on Arabic sources when composing Latin works. Translations, however, were far more influential. The first Arabic-Latin translations to transport philosophical material into Latin Europe were the translations of texts on medicine and natural philosophy produced towards the end of the eleventh century in Italy, most of them by the translator Constantine the African, who, in contrast to later translators, tried to disguise the Arabic origin of his texts (Burnett 2006, 22–24). In Spain, in the first half of the twelfth century, several important astrological texts were translated, such as Albumasar's Great Introduction to Astrology, which incorporated much material of the Aristotelian tradition (Lemay 1962).

kys

The translations of philosophical texts proper, such as by al-Kindī, by the anonymous author of the Liber de causis, by al-Fārābī, Isaac Israeli, al-Ghazālī and Avicenna, but also of Greek works transmitted in Arabic, assumed full pace in Toledo in the second half of the twelfth century, where two very prolific translators worked: Dominicus Gundisalvi and Gerard of Cremona. It is likely that al-Fārābī's treatise Enumeration of the Sciences, translated twice, by Gundisalvi and Gerard, served as a model for a coherent translation program. An indication of this is that later Toledan translators such as Alfred of Shareshill, Michael Scot and Hermannus Alemannus filled in gaps in al-Fārābī's list of disciplines which the earlier translators had not covered (Burnett 2001). The translation movement was also influenced by the philosophical preferences of Jewish scholars. Gundisalvi worked together with the Jewish scholar Avendauth when translating Avicenna's De anima, which Avendauth had recommended for translation, and Gundisalvi's other translations may also go back to such recommendations. The impressive Spanish translation movement was motivated and fostered by several factors: the personal interest of individual translators; the demand for scientific texts by the French schools; the availability of Arabic manuscripts in cities newly conquered by the Christians; the patronage of the archbishop of Toledo; and by clerical interests in promoting Latin scientific culture in an Arabic-speaking Christian environment (Hasse 2006, 79–84).

Enjoying the true face of Islam?

The next important phase of the transmission were the translations made in Sicily and southern Italy by several translators associated with the Hohenstaufen or the papal court, the most productive of which were the Averroes translators Michael Scot and William of Luna (Hasse 2010). It was only about thirty years after Averroes' death in 1198 that Latin Averroes translations became available in the newly developing universities (Gauthier 1982b). In 1255, the statutes of the Parisian arts faculty declared all known works of Aristotle mandatory reading for the students – a very influential move, which much contributed to the rise of Averroes' commentaries as the principal secondary literature of Latin university culture.

kys

Why so mad? You wanted to fuck
Me just moments ago

After about 1300, Arabic-Latin translation activities ceased almost entirely, to resume again after 1480. The Renaissance translations were mostly produced by Italian Jews from Hebrew versions of Arabic texts, an exception being Andrea Alpago's Avicenna translations from Arabic, which were produced in Damascus (Tamani 1992; Burnett 1999). The social context of these translations was the vibrant philosophical culture of Italian universities and especially of Padua, and the patronage of Italian scholars belonging to the Italian nobility, who had been educated in these universities (Hasse 2006). The impact of these Renaissance translations, which is weaker than that of the medieval translations, remains largely unexplored. It has aleady been shown that the new translations influenced the logical and zoological discussions of the sixteenth century (Perfetti 2000, 106-109; Perfetti 2004, XVII-XVIII; Burnett 2013). In the second half of the sixteenth century, interest in Arabic philosophy and sciences declined, and with it the Arabic-(Hebrew-)Latin translation movement. At the same time, the new academic study of Arabic culture developed, which was motivated primarily by historical and philological, but not by philosophical interests. From the seventeenth century onwards, translations into vernacular languages gradually replaced Latin translations from Arabic (Bobzin 1992).

The corpus of Arabic philosophical texts translated into Latin was substantial: A recent publication lists 131 textual items (Burnett 2005; see Kischlat 2000, 53–54, 196–198 for manuscript distribution; on Avicenna translations see Bertolacci 2011). The introduction of Arabic philosophy into Latin Europe led to the transformation of almost all philosophical disciplines. The influence is particularly dominant in natural philosophy, psychology and metaphysics, but is also felt in logic and ethics. The Arabic impact is particularly strong in the thirteenth century, but some Arabic traditions, such as Averroes' intellect theory, reach the high point of their influence in Latin Europe as late as around 1500 (The influence of Jewish philosophers writing in Arabic, such as Ibn Gabirol and Maimonides, is not covered in this article).

Arabic divisions of the sciences influenced the Latin West mainly through Dominicus Gundisalvi’ treatise Division of Philosophy (De divisione philosophiae). In this text, Gundisalvi reuses much material from his own abbreviating translation of al-Fārābī's Enumeration of the Sciences (Ihsâ’ al-'ulûm), of which a second, more literal translation was produced by Gerard of Cremona. But it was Gundisalvi's own Arabicized treatise which was the main channel of al-Fārābī's influence. The mostly anonymous introductory literature for artes students of the thirteenth century draws amply on Gundisalvi's treatise, sometimes referring to Gundisalvi as “Alpharabius” (Lafleur 1988, 341n). The translator Michael Scot also writes his own Division of philosophy, in which he adopts substantial material from Gundisalvi, but arranges it according to his own scheme (Burnett 1997).

Gundisalvi adopts central principles for the division of the sciences from Avicenna: that the principal criterion of division between the sciences is their subject matter; that a science cannot demonstrate the existence of its own subject matter; and that there are two kinds of subordination of a science: either as a part (pars) of another science, when it studies a part of its subject matter, or as a species (species) of another science, when it studies the subject matter in a specific respect (Hugonnard-Roche 1984; Fidora/Werner 2007, 24-35).

Al-Fārābī's influence is particularly obvious in the enumeration of the seven parts of grammar, the eight parts of natural science (covering the spectrum of Aristotle's libri naturales), and the seven parts of mathematics: arithmetic, music, geometry, optics, astrology, astronomy, the science of weights, the science of technical devices (ingenia) (see the tables in Bouyges 1923, 65–69). As to the discipline of logic, Gundisalvi explicitly embraces al-Fārābī's division into eight parts, following the tradition which makes Aristotle’s Rhetoric and Poetic parts of logic. The Farabian division of logic into eight parts reappears, for example, in Roger Bacon (Maierù 1987) and in Arnoul de Provence’s Division of the Sciences (ca. 1250); Arnoul remarks that neither Aristotle nor common usage includes Rhetoric and Poetic among the parts of logic (Lafleur 1988, 342). Gundisalvi further distinguishes with al-Fārābī between five kinds of syllogistic reasoning, of which demonstration is the highest. Al-Fārābī's emphasis on demonstration as the pivotal means for the acquisition of certain knowledge is an important innovation of Arabic philosophy, which reached the Latin West via Gundisalvi (Fidora 2007).

This happened on Sept 11, hundreds of sandniggers killed and injured. Allah willed it.

He willed it because that area is controlled by wahibis

The influence of al-Fārābī's Enumeration of the Sciences extends also to specific areas such as music (Farmer 1934, 31–34). In general, al-Fārābī's and Gundisalvi's works were instrumental in disseminating a systematic division of the sciences which integrated the full range of Aristotle's works and a broad spectrum of sciences, many of which were new to the Latin West (Burnett 2011).

The Arabic influence in logic is thinner than in other disciplines (apart from ethics), because only a few works of Arabic logic were translated into Latin. The most influential translations were the Isagoge part of Avicenna's summa The Healing (ash-Shifâ’) and al-Ghazālī’s Intentions of the Philosophers, the first part of which is a reworking of Avicennian logic. Ramón Llull produced an Arabic compendium of al-Ghazālī's text, which he himself translated into Latin (Lohr 1965). To these sources one may add al-Fārābī's Enumeration of the Sciences, which transmitted much material on logical disciplines. Hermannus Alemannus's translation of Averroes' commentary on the Poetics was important because it remained the only source on Aristotelian poetics available in the Middle Ages and had a rich manuscript transmission (for its influence on Petrarch's negative judgement about Arabic poetry see Burnett 1997). Other translated texts remained largely uninfluential, such as William of Luna’s translations of five commentaries by Averroes on Aristotle’s logical works, or the Averroes translations made from Hebrew in the Renaissance. In sum, this means that the Latin West was not aware of the more innovative parts of Arabic logic, such as in syllogistics and modal logic (Street 2005).

Several particular doctrines of Arabic logic, however, were very influential. Among them was Avicenna's theory of the subject matter of logic, with its related doctrine of first and second intentions. Avicenna's basic claim is that logic deals with second-order concepts. This is discussed in the logic part of The Healing, but spelled out in technical vocabulary in the metaphysics part (Metaphysics I,2): “The subject matter of logic is the secondary intelligible concepts (al-ma'anî al-ma'qûla al-thâniyya, intentiones intellectae secundo), which depend on the primary intelligible concepts with respect to the manner by which one arrives through them at the unknown from the known”. In this sentence, “concept” (ma'nâ) is rendered in Latin with the term intentio.

Why did Muhammad rape children?

To this day muslims love little kids to fuck, like the perverted false prophet.

He didn't

Aisah was 19

To this day you remain in the closet dumb
Faggot

A brief note on this term is at place: In Arabic-Latin translation literature, intentio is very often used to render ma´nâ, with the consequence that the term intentio took on a similarly broad semantic range as its Arabic counterpart. In the writings of Avicenna, ma'nâ may mean “concept”, but also “meaning” of a word, or something “intelligible” by the intellect, or “perceptible” by estimation but not by the external senses (on estimation see section 5.1). In Averroes' epistemology, the term ma'nâ has a specific meaning as the object of memory and a broader meaning as the abstracted content of sensory, imaginative or intelligible forms (Black 1996, 166).

Stay mad Ahmed, next time you have dick up your ass remember you're still a shitskin.

In Avicenna's theory of logic, second intentions are defined as the properties of concepts which these concepts acquire when used in attaining knowledge, for example: being a subject or being a predicate, being a premise or being a syllogism. Avicenna thus confirms that logic has a proper subject matter, and hence becomes a full-fledged part of philosophy, and not only a tool for the philosophical disciplines (Sabra 1980, 752–753). Avicenna's definition of logic appears already in Dominicus Gundisalvi (De divisione philosophiae 150). Further Latin writers to adopt Avicenna's thesis that the subject matter of logic is second intentions are Roger Bacon and Thomas Aquinas, followed by many subsequent authors such as Pseudo-Robert Kilwardby, Radulphus Brito, Hervaeus Natalis, Peter Aureoli, Duns Scotus and William of Ockham (Knudsen 1982; Maierù 1987; Perler 1994).

Let's
Not forget that yo wanted gay sex with an arab

It was a matter of dispute how first and second intentions differ, what they refer to and what their ontological status is, a dispute bordering on epistemology and the philosophy of mind. Important participants in this discussion are Roger Bacon, who defines intentions as intelligible species, that is, mental likenesses of things, and Hervaeus Natalis and Peter Aureoli, who (apart from disagreeing on many issues) both hold that intentions are neither identical with extramental things nor with qualities of the intellect; they have their own “intentional being” (esse intentionale), which is the result of a cognitive act (Perler 1994). This position was criticized both by nominalists and realists: the nominalist William of Ockham objected against the reification of intentions and held that intentions are always natural signs in the mind; second intentions are natural signs which signify other natural signs (Summa logicae I.12); the realist author Walter Burley rejects the idea of a special being of intentions and argues that second intentions are part of extramental reality (Knudsen 1982). Logic as the science of second intentions continued to be a philosophical topic well into the sixteenth century, especially among Thomists and Scotist authors.

Natural philosophy is the field with the greatest number of Arabic-Latin translations. In this discipline, Arabic philosophers had been particularly active, and Latin philosophers were particularly interested. Arabic natural philosophy reached the Latin West earlier than the other philosophical disciplines. The medical and astrological translations of the late eleventh and early twelfth century transported much philosophical material of the Graeco-Arabic tradition to the Latin world. Under the influence of these Arabic sources, Latin authors of the twelfth century explained natural phenomena by recourse to the four elements, the four qualities, the four humours, the three spiritus (natural, spiritual, animal) and their organs, the localization of the soul’s faculties in different cavities of the brain, the distinction between the sublunar and the heavenly universe, the circular movement of the heavenly spheres, and by using Aristotelian concepts such as matter and form, action and passion, cause and effect. While many Latin writers of the twelfth century continued to understand nature in terms of the Latin Christian tradition, others, in the context of the so-called “school of Chartres”, such as William of Conches, Adelard of Bath, Hermann of Carinthia and Bernardus Silvestris, drew amply on the new medical and astrological sources, often combining them with the doctrines of Plato's Timaeus (Burnett 1982, introduction; cf. also Lemay 1962). Sometimes they did this by openly dividing their presentation into a section according to the church fathers and a section according to the philosophers and natural scientists (physici), which integrated material from the Latin and Arabic philosophical traditions (e.g. the treatises Philosophia by William of Conches and De natura corporis et animae by William of St.-Thierry).

>implying

Arabs are subhuman though, they die every day and nobody cares. At least I know now why you are so ashamed of yourself.

At least I know you are a closet faggot

The influence of Arabic in natural philosophy in the later Middle Ages, that is, after the translations of Avicenna and Averroes, is particularly strong in psychology (section 5 below). But other disciplines, such as physics, cosmology or zoology, are also influenced by Arabic sources, in particular by Averroes' commentaries. Several theses from Averroes' long commentaries on Physics and De caelo influenced the history of medieval Latin physics and cosmology: the explanation of projectile motion (e.g. of a thrown stone) as the successive motion of the medium; the thesis that motion and time differ in reality, but only with respect to the numbering soul; and the theory that the heavenly sphere is in a place only accidentally, insofar as it moves around the earth at its center (Maier 1951; Wood 2010; Trifogli 2000; Trifogli 2010).

At least I got more confirmation Arabs love white cock.