ONLY SERIOUS REPLIES

How the fuck do we deal with this fat cunt dickhead without starting WW3?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/09/12/asia/north-korea-floods-admission/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll never forgive bush and clinton for not taking these north korean fuckers while we had the chance.

Honestly they were clearly the most evil fuckers on the planet but we chose to not liberate an entire country of people because they didn't have oil deposits underneath them.

>can't fire a missile into the US without getting it shot down
>at best, he might kill all degenerates in SK and relieve us from the burden of protecting them
i cannot see any negatives to them having nukes

>stop giving them food
>....
>profit

We stop giving their country food and watch them starve.

why would you even want to deal with him

They literally have concentration camps. Remember that American guy that got sentenced there for stealing? It was like 20 years for stealing a flag or something.

I don't see how N. Korea will survive without it starting a war. It will die economically but if (when) there is a revolt, millions will die. And If America steps in, bye bye Seoul.

Deal with what? They can't even afford food or to keep the power on in one city.

We would probably have to kill a lot of civilians too. They are probably too brainwashed to be liberated

Leave Un-Un alone you fat bully

Who cares?
Let's kick of WWIII.
It will be a grand old time.

BTW KeK wills it.

they have nukes and neighbor the largest population centers of american allies outside the USA (seoul and japan)

if presidents 10+ years ago had any foresight this problem could've been stopped for much less of a cost than it will end up being

I somewhat expect china to deal with them soon as they're staring to get out of control

They won't even hurt him, killing an American would be fucking stupid. He's their only bargaining chip with the US. I'm sure his situation is terrible, but I doubt he's doing 12 hours of labor like the others

You can start by ignoring MSM. Tell me, how much of what you know about the Norks come from your own unbiased research?

The US has to have a contingency plan, right? We'll probably just nuke them the first time they try to leave their country.

Do you really think he would face consequences for killing an American given who is running our country right now. Don't forget the Iranian boat capture, then subsequent cash delivery.

That's not really a solution.

If we give them no aid, then N. Korea will collapse within 2 years. And then what? N. Korea refugee crisis, Nuclear weapons may well be used.

It's impossible to solve. We have to keep propping them up but the more we do, the more dangerous N. Korea gets and when the lid finally blows over, it's going to fucking hurt.

I don't see a legitimate solution to this.

>On September 17, 1996, The New York Times reported the possible presence of American POWs in North Korea, citing declassified documents. The documents showed that the U.S. Defense Department knew in December 1953 that "more than 900 American troops were alive at the end of the war but were never released by the North Koreans". The Pentagon did not confirm the report, saying it had no clear evidence that any Americans were being held against their will in North Korea but pledged to continue to investigate accounts of defectors and others who said they had seen American prisoners there. The North Korean government has said it is not holding any Americans.

USA has been too beta for a long time in regards to NK

someone will have to
china doesnt want millions of norks madrushing them for food. they want their buffer state

yep

By starting WW3

And how exactly does America know where he will be? If he never returns, then Pyongyang can simply say that he is a naturalized North Korean citizen and wishes to be left alone.

America has no leverage over him.

Western analyses of Korean situation tend to accept the trappings of past nation-building at face value, that's why they usually completely miss the point.

The game is not about North vs South at all, the game is about Korea vs Japan and China and how to maneuver the Korean nation in the Asian century. So far, being split in half has been massively beneficial to Koreans. The South would not have attained the wealth, and both sides would not have attained the military power they enjoy now if they weren't split in the first place. If Korea was united all along, it would have been an insignificant cuck country, another Philippines.

People assume DPRK and RoK cancel out so Korea is irrelevant, but it requires a naive presupposition that they are natural irreconcilable enemies, which could not be farther from the truth. Compromising on ideology is actually very easy, much easier than acquiring nukes and world-leading industrial capacity (Korea as a whole already has both).

That dude was a shithead also he picked a very bad time to get caught with relations going sour. Also South Korea is fucked either way if something does happen there is gonna be a shitload of bloodshed.

Just like his father. Don't do shit have a massive amount of troops at the border meaning that any attempt to replicate the success of 1951 won't happen.

That sounds like something Alex Jones would say. How exactly has the split been beneficial? When N. Korea blows, a re-unification would be the worst we have ever seen. East Germany is still vastly different from West Germany. A hypothetical Northern Ireland re-unification with the Republic of Ireland would be hard.

North Korea re-uniting with South Korea? Nobody in North Korea owns a car. It would take trillions in investment and at least 60 years or so to get North Korea up to speed.

When North Korea inevitably collapses, how do we deal with that?

just leave North Korea alone, they only wanted to be left alone

>If Korea was united all along, it would have been an insignificant cuck country, another Philippines.

seriously doubt that

its location between russia/china/japan is extraordinarily valuable

china is cool with nukes going off over the fence
does it even register? people probably just assume earthquake and the radiation blends in quietly with air pollution. it's a perfect harmony. what is this called? feng shui- truly a masterful balance.

>How the fuck do we deal with this fat cunt dickhead without starting WW3?

Bilateral UN/US talks with China concerning North Korea's aggressive relations with the west, and how to calm them down and reform their governance to be more open to talks, especially concerning their multiple NPT violations. Maybe even we can get them to come around to stop doing their awful human rights violations, also. But China is hardly one to talk, let alone preach to another concerning human rights.

I think the west has been too gentle with NK. This "do they or don't they" question regarding nuclear assets, coupled with their status as a buffer state to China, makes them a very difficult country to have considerable relations with. China, too, is guilty.

It's a weird one. The leading figures in NK politics know their country is fucked up; Kim's family have been educated out-of-country, so they know what a country should look like. But they are content to run it Mafia-style, for their own profit. While his people starve, he rakes in millions a year; choosing not to enrich his country, but instead spending it on fine cheese, liquor, golf courses, cartoons, exotic animals, yachts, celebrity visits, ski resorts, cars, cinemas, and even theme parks, all for himself.

It is a great irony of Communist governments -- tell the people that what you do is for them, in their interests, while gutting them dry and starving them of social and financial mobility. Perhaps the problem is not really with China. It is with the leadership. But China would never consent to an intervention to make the Kim dynasty step down. If that happened, the NK military, and undoubtedly perhaps the populace, too, would take to a guerilla campaign against the Chinese and possibly even an interim government itself; in a weird transplant of the Iraq situation to east Asia. China does not want trouble on its doorstep. But, if China continues to ignore the North Korean question, there will be trouble regardless.

>When North Korea inevitably collapses, how do we deal with that?

came here to post this

I can imagine Russia sending in its battle ships and launch shells for 3 days straight

its what my uncle did in beruit

This

>China does not want trouble on its doorstep. But, if China continues to ignore the North Korean question, there will be trouble regardless.

This is what I am worried about. The longer North Korea exists, the worse and worse the situation will be when it collapses. Yet nobody will dare prod them now for fear of a nuclear devestation.

It's a real mess. Nobody wants to try anything with them but the longer we leave them alone, the bigger the shit storm will be when things finally goes tits up.

kek

I don't think there is an easy solution. No matter what, there will be aftereffects that will be a pain in the ass to deal with.

It'll make Syria crisis look tiny.

Nuke him, threaten to nuke rest of world if retaliation. Pretty simple senpai

>Without starting WW3
Isn't China sick of their shit too now? They have nobody backing them up, and they've become an instability to the region. I'm sure it wouldn't take much for SK the US and China to come to an arrangement and invade them.

I think the thing is it would be too costly, both in money and lives, and I don't even think SK want's to pay the price for that shithole. Not to mention the amount of work it would take to pacify the brainwashed population.

You want a nuclear war? That's how you get one.

If Kim Jong Un knows his time is up, he'll press the button no problem.

The US or China could shoot down whatever one or two outdated icbms they might have before it could get half way through the Sea of Japan

James Bond him.

My guess (more of a hope, really) is that China will eventually tire of North Korea, and the relations with both countries will deteriorate, until finally China snaps and slaps some bloody common sense into the country, via force if need be. North Korea would not even dare to use nuclear weapons against China in this situation, they know they are completely outgunned, not only in nuclear arms, in the conventional sense also. China does not want war, I sense it is more wanting to expand itself and be open for business. But if North Korea continues to vex Chinese interests, there is no doubt China will respond.

Even if this happened, it would not be an easy situation to handle. The amount of war refugees which would flood over to South Korea (and China, possibly Russia also) would seriously strain that country to its limits, perhaps putting it in a financial crisis.

The US, too, would be concerned about China's role in the war, with some worry over whether China will invade the South, in some quixotic attempt to remake the entirety of the twin Koreas in an image of China's own design: undoubtedly Communistic and with total loyalty to China. In that situation, a US / China confrontation is almost certain, with Russia no doubt following suit to back up China, vice versa Japan for the US. I don't need to tell you what a potential for disaster that would be.

And that is another question: who gets to decide the fate and direction of the reunification? China, the US, Russia...? The UN? The South Koreans?

Maybe China will pull a Tibet and simply incorporate the North Korea territory into its own? Maybe the North Koreans will reform entirely, perhaps even with time performing the same economic miracle that blessed the South?

There are many questions, but only one outcome: a hard, hard future with a lot of potential to turn hot.

>google him expecting Obama to have bailed him out after a week or something
>he's still fucking there
Good riddance.

>How exactly has the split been beneficial?
Over the years they obtained funding and technology that non-polarized countries can't get because there's no incentive to provide it, and they wouldn't have the resources to develop all that themselves in 50 years. Comparing like for like, in terms of technology, NK is light years ahead of communist Laos for example, and SK is one of the global leaders.

Imagine for a moment that the Kims and the Parks are secretly coordinating their meme war behind the scenes. And why wouldn't they?

>Nobody in North Korea owns a car.
They have sufficient means to move from point A to point B. Whether or not the implementation employs privately owned cars is irrelevant.
>It would take trillions in investment and at least 60 years or so to get North Korea up to speed.
NK population is 25M so they'll need roughly 5 million cars to provide one per family. They have the fuckhuge Japanese used car market right next door, and those cars are basically free, assuming they can get a usable car for $1k, they can solve the problem with 5 billion dollars or so. If all cars are new, 50 billion. Consider that a car would be the most expensive thing for a household to own (they already have housing). Let's generously assume a car is half the wealth of the average family (excluding real estate), then getting the population up to date with modern amenities would need 100 billion worst case. Pennies.
Consider that they already have (and produce internally) smartphones and shit.

The only thing they really lack is restricted technology (which they have to smuggle) and maybe imported delicacies. Importantly, they have infrastructure in place (cities, roads, energy generation and transmission and so on). Importantly, they have education. They'll just need to adjust accounting practices.

Another thought: why isn't the US making backdoor, shady as fuck deals with international arms brokers and dealers, to supply the North Korean peasantry with small arms and manuals on guerilla warfare, backing it up with large-scale smuggling into the country of anti-Kim DVDs, leaflets, and cassette tapes? Why isn't that happening? If we could subtly push the North Korean peasants into revolt -- a repeat of the 1980s Afghanistan scenario -- wouldn't that both save face for China and the US?

No, nevermind, that's totally illegal and absolutely unfeasible. China would see through it in an instant.

If it decisively went to one side (Red/Blue) it would have been neglected like Poland. It would have been nothing more than a potential nuke battlefield, a place that's worth fortifying maybe but not worth developing — you don't build in the way of a wildfire. Surely Koreans would not have been allowed to have national elites and such.

Everyone in his country is starving, if we attacked now nobody would have the strength to fight back.

cnn.com/2016/09/12/asia/north-korea-floods-admission/

Which is hilarious as not too long ago they were threatening war.

You know they share a land border with China and South Korea? And you know that a Nuclear bomb will render places inhabiltable for more than 100 years?

This is a very good analysis and I too have heard of China and Russia tired of N. Korea's shit. I still wonder though that if force is used, North Korea will retaliate. Anyone that threatens Kim's reign will be met by force back.

I also query as to how, if a re-unification takes place, it would shape up. It would perhaps be better if China simply annexed North Korea but the problem is that South Korea would have a lot of US troops and China wouldn't want that.

A re-unification would take trillions also and would be incredibly complex to pull off. And as you point out, the US, China, Japan, South Korea would all want a say as to what it should be.

It should be the hottest foreign policy topic to talk about.

They also have a hugely brainwashed nation that isn't ready to step into the real world. That's where the trillions in investment is needed. Cars, computers, electricity, education, healthcare, schools.

And when the war finishes, everything will be in ruins. All those things will be gone. And if Kim dares pull the nukes out, North Korea will be uninhabitable. Radiation may spread deep into South Korea and parts of China/Russia.

North Korea is to China what Israel is to America.

In short, you can't.

>EU and USA blockades China
>China has economical troubles
>Can no longer keep their buffer zone of North Korea alive
>Gives up support
>South Korea reunites the peninsula
>Nuke China anyway
Pic related, hopefully.

>>EU and USA blockades China

With how reliant our economies are on China there is absolutely no way that is ever gonna happen.

>They also have a hugely brainwashed nation
So does the South, it's another common trait that will make the transition easier to stomach — just change the tune that the hypno towers are transmitting. I've witnessed a U-turn on state ideology myself, it's no big deal. Also consider that Juche is more about Nationalism than Marxism, and the chaebol Capitalism in the South is also subordinate to Nationalism. Both sides share their nationalism and neither is opposed to reunification, both declare peaceful reunification as the eventual goal.
>trillions in investment
You keep saying "trillions" while they have the total population of a large city (25M), in a compact industrialized country.
>Cars, computers, electricity, education, healthcare, schools.
All this has been available for a long time. It's an industrialized country. The only shock would be the Internet but by the time of reunification it will be so censored in the West they won't notice any difference.

so long as china chooses the next retard to run the country I think they'd be pretty ok with Kim magically dying.

Feed him to an early grave, provide free Cheetos and Spam to Dear Leader.

japan pt 2: nuclear holocaustolu