Blaco Vote for Trump at 20%

nypost.com/2016/09/18/black-voters-are-turning-from-clinton-to-trump-in-new-poll/

>Trump's poll numbers among black voters up to 19.6%
>Shillary down to 71.4%

Should Cred Forums stop hating black people after Trump wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/obama-low-black-voter-turnout-would-be-insult-my-legacy-n650096
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf I love blacks now

ONE poll

Sage

We don't hate black people, we hate niggers

This.

>not all blacks are niggers

Is this a meme?

But how many of the blacks will actually show up to the voting booths?

>flag
Spics aren't any better than niggers, spic.

Useful idiots, lets be honest.

It's fine as long as they don't vote Clinton

Hopefully they can get the day off work

This

It just so happens that most blacks are niggers.

But the God-Emperor's Magic is working its course

Why don't burger news blogs have comments on them?

Certainly never hated blacks here, some people you wonder about, anyhow.

I predicted this. Obama just gave them all the green light to go for Trump about 8 hours ago.

nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/obama-low-black-voter-turnout-would-be-insult-my-legacy-n650096

Yeah I know on the surface he's saying the opposite, but we brothers been oppressed for centuries and we be used to talking a little bit of code. Clinton has been a royal bitch to him from day one. Hell, Clinton and Trump were actually friends, and might well still be, but Obama and Clinton are oil and water.

So what he's saying here is we all gots to get out and vote to make sure that crazy white bitch doesn't get another term in there fucking us like she did last time.

Mainstream media making Trump look good? You out of your mind, goy?

Will Trump get more of the Black vote than jewish vote?

I am surprised that his dindu outreach program acctually worked. Total madman

I've been saying for a while that blacks are fucking furious. Obamacare has completely fucked over blue-collar whites AND blacks.
On top of that, the democrats have been ignoring black voters these past couple of years in favor of pandering to fucking spics.

Would you tell your daughter (>implying you will ever have one) it's okay to breed with black 'people' as long as they're "not niggers"? You are an absolute faggot.

He an urban alpha male that talks and lives like a rapper. They understand it.

Well I wouldn't tell her it's ok to breed with 'people' period, you doofus. She should be breeding, when that time comes, with a person, not a 'people.' Are you raising yours to be the gangbang girl?