In an anarcho-capitalist society, what is the punishment for murder? Theft? Pedophilia? Fraud? Assault? etc

In an anarcho-capitalist society, what is the punishment for murder? Theft? Pedophilia? Fraud? Assault? etc.

Death, mainly.

If you see one of above, you kill. If you suspect, you can hire private detectives to look for you

As soon as you violate someone else's life, liberty, and property all of yours are also forfeit, essentially.

nothing, because ancaps are against coercion, it's about maximizing freedom

Punishing coercion isn't coercive.

those are all fine as long as you do them to someone nobody likes

>implying theft, pedophilia, fraud and assault aren't basic human rights

stop breaking NAP you fucking bigot.

But of course, it depends on the place you live
For exemple, local A May be one punishment, and B another
In general, you just kill if you notice happening

You hire the Pinkerton Detective Agency (or equivalent) to act as your own personal military for a time. Unless they're already being rented out to your opposition, in which case you offer either a larger sum of money or hire another group of mercenaries to help with the payout.

Basically imagine that mercenary types are the new law firms, with nothing to hold them back from fucking you over in the end.

THIS IS NOW AN ANCAP MEME THREAD

Coercion is the beggining of violence. It is moral to use violence against coertive agents

Compro sua mãe e faço de prpstituta (KOGOS AQUI)

But how would the detectives know without violating the NAP?

But threatening people with punishment if they murder is itself a form of coercion. You're using a threat of violence to deter action.

How do you prove it, though? What's to stop someone from just murdering people and saying that the people they murdered were the ones committing crimes? What's to stop a family or friends from getting revenge because they feel you were unjust?

I would imagine the punishment is however people react on the spot. For instance if you steal in a crowded room, if the room of people chooses to beat you to death. That was your punishment!

No, it isn't. Saying "if you initiate violence, we will respond with violence" is not an initiation of violence.

whatever the local population deemed necessary.

falloutNewVegas.jpg

kek

but what if the pedo kill you first?

Well then he gets away with it. Such is life in ancap utopia

>In an anarcho-capitalist society, what is the punishment for murder?

Punishment is not specific and pre-determined, it is more of a limit as to what CAN be the punishment. It is also essentially what CAN be used as leverage for financial compensation between the criminal and victim.

In short, it is anything up to and including equally proportionate to the crime itself. The punishment for murder therefore must include death. The punishment also is determined by, or as much as possible on behalf of, the victim of the crime. If I'm assaulted and my legs and arms are broken, I determine if my assailant's punishment is just having his legs broken, if that is what I wish. I also may accept payment from the assailant in lieu of the physical punishment. As far as I can remember from various ancap readings the payment can be whatever he's willing to give me that I will accept. Otherwise, he gets the beating. For me the difficulty is when victims are deceased, as in the case of murder. What if they had no family/friends? Could a murderer get off free just because no one cared about who he murdered enough to start a court case? Time to go back to Rothbard...

Any violation of the NAP results in death. LMAO

The thing is we don't know... laws won't be mandated by a central govt, it'll be provided by a free market with competing actors. That means it'll be completely up to what individuals want and the private law societies, arbitration and police services they subscribe to and pay for.

Generally speaking, I think most ancaps come at this from the private property angle. So it's always equal compensation + whatever inconveniences are caused on top of that.

e.g. murderer took the victim's life from his family, so they can take his life or force him to work and give his income to them because the victim was their breadwinner

Thief has to return whatever he stole and additional compensation for the inconvenience to the victims.

Ostracism and other social practices relating to freedom of association would also be seen more than they are now.

Nothing better than reading the faggot ancaps write more fairy tales on this hug box website

>murder
Get shot by firing squad by the infringed partys or gunned down in retaliation.
>theft
Forced labor, slavery until the debt for value of theft is paid.
>pedo
Rape by rapsecutioner plus hanging.
>fraud
See theft
>assault
Most likely killed in self defense.
>rape
Rapsecutioner.

It is if the alternative is violence against oneself.
you ancaps are fucking insane.

Carpet bombing on their houses since they basically violated your nap

So pretty much you guys base your justice system off of Islamic law? An eye for an eye? If my entire family was tortured, by person X, would I then have the right to torture person X's entire family, even though they did absolutely nothing wrong and played no role in person X's crime?

In what fucking world would this ideology EVER be a good idea? You're multiplying the problem.

I think you answered your own question.

>you ancaps are fucking insane.
That's the one thing you got right.

So theft is violence?

It was a rhetorical question.

whatever the individual courts decide obviously
good luck finding a judge who thinks murder is ok and isnt just a memer

If you were a single guy with no friends or relatives you could put money in escrow to fund a bounty on your killer. whether that is a literal bounty on his head, or just a bounty to bring him to justice would depend on the circumstances