Eat your heart out world!

Right now, in channel 13 (top channel of argentina) in the PTT show (the investigation journalism top show of the country) are talking about modern day slavery in argieland.

Whats the deal?

>YOU CAN BUY A CHINESE SLAVE FOR $7000 to $15000 PESOS (is like $400 to $1000 dollars)

Watch it live (if you speak spanish)
eltrecetv.com.ar/periodismo-para-todos/vivo

Lets discuss this, i feel proud of my country more than ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

documentos.morula.com.mx/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/J.de-Mahieu.Biopolítica.pdf
mediafire.com/download/ry4rkekk9bmmyyb/ESN-JMFB.rar
es.metapedia.org/wiki/Cristina_Fernández_de_Kirchner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want a chinese qt 3.14159 slave

yo from a nigga 2 anotha, i ran out of websites,
i lurk Cred Forums and thats it, where can i go?
hotwheelstein chan /arg/ is the cringiest shit ever
and i havent visited taringa since 2014

is this some slavery guilt propaganda ?

taringa has only gotten worse, full of leftys and spergs, stay here.

>YOU CAN BUY A CHINESE SLAVE FOR $7000 to $15000 PESOS (is like $400 to $1000 dollars)
and where would someone go to purchase such a thing asking for a friend

I have no idea... i only use this site, twitter and youtube.

Not at all, they are ranting about our shitty borders and the expences of sending the gooks home.

>NIgga, this is argentina, we have no shame at all. The biggest genocide on our history is on the 100 bill.

but is Argentina white?

Take a plane to Misiones, Tucuman or Salta.
In Misiones you can get lots of blonde qts for cheap tho. There use to be a german town (Mengele live in there for a while) So there is lots of blonde bitches for sale in prostitution market.
>Buy young ones, after the 18 y/o they are already worn out.

leftys? really? hah i bet 20 good Cred Forumsllacks could take the reins of that shithole and redirect them to the golden path, then again is probably not worth it

tell trump senpai to remove 13th amendment

>Then again is probably not worth it
This.

Taringa is a fucking shit hole. Just reading the mexicans and the chily fuckers makes me wanna die.

For shitposting i preffer the canuks and straya pros.

there´s also some right leaning people, but there are not many, they are still the minority although they are growing in number since the election.

still the place is a shithole.

what is your opinion on lanata argie Cred Forums?

Why T is a fucking shit:
>You need a fucking user registration
>You only post in a shitty board till you get enough post to post in the big board.
>Shills, mexicans and lefties everywhere.
>No cool links
>Moderated as fuck.

PIECE OF SHIT

never change Argentina

Love you paraguay bro!

How much for a qt tradfu that loves my accent.

t. gallego

Nigga, argiebitches love gallegos. Just say "HOLA COÑO" and you are fix.

I only browsed Taringa once in 2009 for a couple of hours and I never came back. How a person can draw entertainment from there puzzles me.

Are Argie girls conservative or have they gone full degenerate? Somewhere in between?

Pero soy educado y no hablo como gitano. De todos modos espero que aprenda la diferencia entre un gallego y un navarro.

Fpbp
I want one too

in between, but is slowly changing to whorish, but still even if you get a conservative one she is going to be kinda of a crazy, remember we are latinos here after all.

en buenos aires son full degenerate( en lo relacionado al sexo, alcohol y drogas)

pero tambien son prejuiciosas con el color de piel, eso pasa desde la clase mas baja a la mas alta,
no suelen ser feministas, al igual que el 99% de los argentinos desean la pena de muerte de cualquier ladrón y a diferencia de otros paises saben cocinar y generalmente se quedan en casa para criar a sus hijos, tienen mejor cuerpo que la mayoria de las latnas con excepcion de colombia quizas y generalmente son bastante creidas y celosas

this also.

>perfectly qt blonde girls being sold into slavery

triggered as fuck.

Argentina has always been a cool place imo. I have a hipower and FAL from you guys and they both run very well.

Its a shame that you never ended up becoming a south american superpower.

Dont worry burguer, we are on it.
Search the "grey man prophecy"

Argieland is stronk

misiones,entre rios and corrientes has a lot of german descendants, i have several friends that live there and they have told me that chicks there are gorgeus, especially around óbera.

How crazy, though?

Vale, vale. Igual son mejores las no porteñas.

Y los celos no me molestan. Me siento querido, aunque quizás estoy justificando la conducta de las españolas.

Crazy can be good

they are jelous,insecure and have pretty princess complex, but if you manage to "tame" them they are going to be supportive and caring towards you.
this is the best case scenario obviously.

Let's hope for that, Argiebro.

As soon as I finish university, I'm going to leave this country and find what's south. After all, García Lorca (not that I like him but whatever) used to say the essence of Spain was to be found in the Americas.

It can, my friend. It can.

that´s the spirit me burgerbro, we have a bunch of qt´s here to choose

Not burgerbro. I'm a foreign student here.

Soy español, pero la circunstancia me ha permitido/obligado cruzar el Atlántico

we have variety, has you can see

I'll take this one without the tattoos. How is life in the Argentine countryside?

How much is a 16yo Asian girl?

Something eIse? I also read Russia Today, but mainly alt-right related content creators on Jewtube.

in the pampa´s is normally good, i only can speak of my home province, and here the south of the province(is the part that is the pampa´s), is quite nice, a lot of whites, most of them of european ascendecy, obviously you still are in argentina so is not going to be the first world.

sorry if my english is kind of bad i am still learning.

I see. Very interesting regardless, I must say. What does the average Argentine think of Spaniards? I can't say I was impressed with the perception the Mexicans have of us.

No hay problema; se entiende y eso es lo más importante. Lo único es que el plural no se marca con apostrofe ( ' ). Ascendencia, en materia de origen genético, sería 'ancestry'.

You do realize that leftist media always find the most "fascist" thing they can in our countries and push it to the lemit to make it sound much worst then actually is, right?

Here in Brazil for example, a couple of months ago one of our most viewed sunday night shows "Fantástico", was talking about neo-nazi groups in Brazil, they talk like the entire country is sudently going full anti-nigger and 'kill alll the chimps' and shit, the sort of stuff that would make Cred Forums proud. But then you lot at the actual statistics, and theres like fewer then 300 members when you put all those groups together, thats absolutely nothing in a country of 200 million.

But again, they make it sound so much worst because they have to push the fucking leftist agenda that conservatives = nazis and 'we have to fight the intolerant right' and stuff.

I lived in Neuquen most of my life and moved to BsAs when I turned 18, I can tell you that, to that day, I have never seen a black man outside of a screen or book.

>What does the average Argentine think of Spaniards?
Not much, they say that it's easy to encamar gallegas because they fall for the argentinian accent.
Also, don't rustle your jimmies if people call you a gallego, here its used descriptively, nor offensively.

Wow user, you like em old

spaniards are okay i guess, a lot of people here tend to be proud of their european ancestry so i think you are cool to our eyes, during the crisis of 2001 a bunch of argentinians went to your country too.
Also thanks for the tips.

Hm. Yes.

>tfw you will never be a sexy Argentinian woman's exotic white slave

That happens in every country.
The diference in here is that nobody is shocked or gives a shit about it except for a few sjw.
We are a proud white nation my friend.

Check pic related (1938 Luna Park stadium)...
Until the 90 when the brown inmigration started, we where a proud white nation. During the military coup in the 70s people was in the streets cheering it.

here in cordoba we have some from senegal i think they sell shit in the street.
they are not niggers though don´t no how they do it but they dress in expensive clothes and drive expensive cars too.

>So there is lots of blonde bitches for sale in prostitution market.
lmao I live there and there's nothing remotelly close to slave prostitutes, and if it exists, they are probably indians.

>it's easy to encamar gallegas because they fall for the argentinian accent.
It goes both ways, I suppose. Spanish girls aren't easy, though. At least that is what I've experienced.

Not worth the effort either.

But yeah, I won't get triggered.

That's good to hear. At least you don't have the 'SPANIARDS STOLE OUR GOLD' thing going on.

yeah, i mean we still have the tipical crazy lefty that says that kind of bullshit but they are few most people ignore them.

nah no me quedan muchas opciones, veo a los altcucks de sargon of akkad, gavin mcinnes, milo, molyneaux, VDARE y comments de breitbart, si bien son entretenidos trato de no tomarlos muy en serio.
Cred Forums es mi main board pero sigue siendo yankee, argumento sobre cosas yankees y genero contenido original sobre temas yankees o europeos, no puedo participar activamente ya que no estoy en USA, ahora que vemos el verdadero poder absurdo de los memes y el control de la narrativa en internet se pueden hacer cosas impensadas. una pena no tener un lugar asi para argentina

Chink slavery its a very common phenomenon. Thats why china its a industrial power: people working soul crushing labor for a cup of rice.

>i feel proud of my country more than ever.

Proud of what???

>argentina

stay off our islands

yeah very good son! now try to say the same thing to mohamed right next to you

Bleached

Well, they must be some kind of mafia. Since the media never speak of them, you could safely say they are power related mafia, most probably doing some kind of traffic. I always wonder what´s up with these guys, how did they get here, what is their end game, wher are they staying, so on.

primero necesitas una olla de presion si queres que la valvula de escape sea una opcion popular, la realidad es que los males que afectan a la argentina son enfermedades que la vienen comiendo desde adentro hace decadas, para movilizar a las juventuds impresionables se necesitan amenazas inmediatas que llamen a la accion.

Tenes que recordar que ante todo la base de la poblacion local es conformistas en el sentido mas maligno de la palabra

he´s prod of being a fucking moron.

muchachos, lean a jaques de mahieu, no se van a arrepentir. Ya les paso un link.

documentos.morula.com.mx/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/J.de-Mahieu.Biopolítica.pdf

si alguien lo consgigue en ingles lo podemos compartir con Cred Forums yo me canse de buscarlo pero no lo encontre

If you guys didnt have terrible gunlaws id probably relocate there.

gracias maestro, le voy a dar una leida mañana cuando vuelva de la facultad

que grande, KEK confirma

altisima redpill va ahi, suerte con eso

hello goyim have you been paying attention to European bank stocks today preferably germany

>documentos.morula.com.mx/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/J.de-Mahieu.Biopolítica.pdf

Powa, BIOPOLITICa, pinta interesante, le voy a pegar una leida

Te pago el link con un argieland pepe OC

mejor bajalo de aca, ahora que chequeo esta incompleto ese primer link que pase llega hasta el punto 41 y el completo va hasta el 69. No tiene desperdicio.

RARO!! excelente.

Shadilay bro.

Nope, gimme the news my jewish brother

buen material por lo que llegue a leer, es justamente una probadita de lo que nos estamos perdiendo al no tener un sitio nuestro como Cred Forums

si no tiene traduccion a inglés tendriamos que hacerla

mira un pequeño e interesante extracto:

38. LA SELECCION AL REVÉS.
Así como el liberal-capitalismo se ha empeñado en destruir el
orden cualitativo de la sociedad, la seudo civilización moderna se
ha esforzado en suprimir la selección natural. Las condiciones
artificiales de vida que ha creado permiten la supervivencia de
individuos biopsíquicamente inferiores que, en otros tiempos,
habrían desaparecido.
La medicina, si se le ocurre, a veces, salvar a seres de valor,
víctimas de accidentes biológicos, más a menudo sostiene a los
débiles, los tarados, y los degenerados, permitiéndoles así vivir, lo
que no importa mucho, pero también procrear y corromper las
generaciones venideras.
Paralelamente a dicha acción antinatural con que se aprovechan
elementos nocivos para la Comunidad, el mundo moderno
practica una verdadera selección al revés.

mediafire.com/download/ry4rkekk9bmmyyb/ESN-JMFB.rar

esto es algo que siempre e creido, espceialmente viendo nuestra sociedad llena de boludos y gente superficial y vacia.
como dijo un amigo mio, hay que agarrar una ametralladora y hacer limpieza.

El factor de la seleccion natural es increible.

Por un lado, la supervivencia del mas apto ya no existe. Y los rezagados son la mochila a cargar del resto.
Por el otro lado tenes la realidad "moral" de dar una mano a quien esta complicado.
El grave problema esta en la irracionalidad de tener que darle sida al que no esta infectado para que el sidoso no se sienta excluido (esa seria la mentalidad oficial basicamente)

Ya no solucionamos los problemas, simplemente bajamos el estandar de lo aceptable porque es mas facil y ya.

Vivimos en tiempos complicados. Por suerte la ww3 va a poner muchas ideas en sus lugares correctos.
Shadilay faggots

>reading books in spanish when they are all 99% censored or poorly translated
You deserve what you get

I fucking hate that frog, if you spread it be prepared for the wave of drug simpson frog pictures

This kind of thing makes me wonder why these anti-trafficking charity organizations don't just, you know, buy all the slaves. Just buy them. Worry about rehabilitation and shit later. Half of these people are being sold to be sex slaves, and the other half are going to be killed for fun.

ja es justamente lo que pasa ahora en occidente, los pibes de tumblr que ponen con orgullo que son DISABLED en sus perfiles, desde PTSD, depresion,disforia ansiedad, neurosis hasta TRANSABLED

a los trastornados sexuales, refugiados, minorias raciales, gordas, gente ignorante con plata, son todos puestos en pedestales y resguardados de cualquier insulto o responsabilidad por los medios de comunicacion, gobierno y por ende poblacion en general.

justo que mencionas la supervivencia del mas apto, te pego la otra mitad del paste que hiuce antes:
Las guerras de antes eran poco sangrientas. Exigían cualidades
físicas y morales cuya carencia determinaba la muerte. Producían,
por lo tanto una selección natural violenta, en particular dentro de
la nobleza que ganaba en vigor lo que perdía en número.
Hoy en día, la guerra exige cada vez menos valor por parte de
quienes la hacen. Atrozmente mortífera, alcanza sobre todo a la
juventud que compone las tropas de choque. El coraje, en ella, es
un factor de muerte. Los mejores elementos son sacrificados en
provecho de los débiles y de los cobardes, que quedan atrás.
La guerra social, y los disturbios que son su consecuencia, tienen
un resultado todavía más manifiesto.
La aristocracia, producto de una selección milenaria, es eliminada
por matanza, expulsión o imposición de condiciones de vida que
provocan su rápida degeneración. Por fin, la guerra civil mata a
voluntarios que, por su sola presencia en primera fila,
evidenciaban sus cualidades morales.

>reading books in spanish when they are all 99% censored or poorly translated

Mahieu was an SS officer who came to Argentina as refugee after wwII, and he wrote his books IN SPANISH so no translation, genius.

this is argentina, we dont give a fuck. We send them back to gookland

I tried this.
>Flew to Argentina
>Paid for a 18 year old Chinese sexy qt slave
>Got her home
>Turns out it was Cambodia
>Pure Disgust
>It now lives in my toilet and cleans it with her bare hands.
>Filthy beast

Algo, the frog is a fucking avatar of a chaos god, you better get used to it.

Thanks straya shit poster, i needed this. I was feeling gloomy as fuck.

I love you bro

Well whatever i wouldn't trust anything but the original book and also his conception of natural laws is retarded since it disregards human nature so whatever or at least thats what it seems given that paragraph. He can bash the retarded faggot leftist all he wants but he still wouldn't be right just less wrong

>We are not animals we are superior but we have to guide ourselves by the same rules animals are subject to

Also i've read that the kirchners are actually jews, is there any truth in that?

don't give a fuck get a better frog picture

You take out of context something that you have read only superficially just trying to find something to disqualify. Nice job.

All fucking argentine elite is fucking jew. They own this shithole. We are nothing but his cattle. They all need to be cleansed.

>All fucking argentine elite is fucking jew. They own this shithole. We are nothing but his cattle. They all need to be cleansed.

is there truth in this?

es.metapedia.org/wiki/Cristina_Fernández_de_Kirchner

>Hija de Eduardo Fernández y de Ofelia Wilhelm, nació el 19 de febrero de 1953 en Ringuelet, Provincia de Buenos Aires, descendiente de judíos españoles por su padre, y de judíos alemanes por su madre. Su apellido materno “Wilhelm” es familia judía inmigrante, la madre, Ofelia Judith Wilhelm es judía. “Kirchner” en realidad, es Kirzner otro apellido judío.

Wasn't his father unknown? and he sided with Iran and all that too

She was a cancer as big as Macri is. Both puppets to foreign interests, both corrupt.

About Iran... Iran was framed by mossad. AMIA was a mossad´s inside job. There´s plenty of evidence. The fucking israel´s agent Nisman was killed because he was a fucking incompetent that would have blown the whistle about that matter on his prosecution on Kirchner, so the jewscum overlords had to terminate him (at the same time they blamed kirchner for it, master juden move).

Yep, she is a jew, but just a thieving one, and the real overlord´s needed her out of power so now our wealth can flow easier to their pocket due to his puppet Macri´s politics.

didnt even notice muh dubs

But whom was she?

and where did she sent the money if the international faggots hater her? SHe sided with Russia China and Iran while filling the country with niggers and more menem shit policies

I still can't understand this, it makes no sense

Trips bro, KEK wills u to import a chink

>Argentina
>White

kek