Cure for Trannies found

Hey pol,

What if I told you that a large portion of the transexual community could be cured of their mental illness? It turns out that there is a high correlation of Bi-Polar Disorder and transexuality. And when given BPD meds, a lot of trannies don't want to change genders anymore. Really makes you think.

>Gender Identity Disorders and Bipolar Disorder comorbidity is approximately 45%

ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/ajp.2007.164.7.1122

>Gender dysphoria "cured" by status epilepticus.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25653301

>Anticonvulsant Therapy (i.e Epival) Protocol to Treat Autogynephilic Addiction

transgression.com/Books/AcceptableLosses/OnlineMaterial/TreatmentProtocol?LanguageCode=en-US
>Case #15: transexuality disappears when epileptic patient is administered phenantoin

transgression.com/Assets/Downloads/symposion, walinder, a study of forty-three cases, case reports.html

Also, in case some tranny shill tries to tell you that Autogynephilia isn't real.

>New MRI Studies Support the Blanchard Typology of Male-to-Female Transsexualism (i.e Autogynephilia)
>I.E that heterosexual transexuals' brains MALE.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3180619/

>Case where Autogynephilia disappeared with the administration of leuprolide.

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2015/06/12/what-kind-of-woman-is-caitlyn-jenner-part-two-of-a-qa-on-autogynephilia-with-michael-bailey/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be
theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be
fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/
hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/
autogynephiliatruth.wordpress.com
transgenderreality.com/
thirdwaytrans.com/
4thwavenow.com/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7432289
psychforums.com/gender-identity-disorder/topic68612.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please don't let this slide! (((They))) don't want people to know about this.

that pic could be pepe'd

It really could, I'm too lazy to do it though.

Bump

Nice pic bruh

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE NIGGERS

ok m8

Hillary Clinton First Presidential Candidate Proposing to Abolish U.S. Borders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/

A Look At One Of Hillary Clinton's Early Scandals

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals

Huma Abedin EXPOSED- Terrorist ties to 9/11 funders

youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be

BERNIE BUST: Only 150 turn out at Sanders Ohio stop for Hillary

theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/

Google Subverting Election for Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be

Prominent Latino activist Tony Yapias charged with rape

fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/

Forget 3AM Phone Call, Hillary Looks Too Sleepy For A 10PM Call After NYC Bombings

hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/

go away shill

Does anybody have the cartoon that shows the guy holding his son on his shoulders in one frame and then in another he's inside a house holding a gun while some abomination March goes on outside?

Probably a tranny

Interested bump

/lgbt/ here.

Good job on finding some new, seemingly credible research on "alternative treatments" for gender dysphoria/transgenderism. We generally don't have a problem with people proposing alternative treatments, except the ones that are usually proposed have been discredited long ago. The main examples are:
1) The pimozide study, in which the patient apparently had schizophrenia rather than true gender dysphoria, and was impossible to replicate.
2) Paul McHugh's claims, based on a study that was blatantly misinterpreted (the author of the study even publicly pointed this out)

But this seems new, and fairly credible. I haven't had the time to look through all of it, but it looks pretty good so far, with the exception of the transgression site, which seems to show anti-trans bias. The rest is just studies though, so looks reliable.

A form of the AGP hypothesis (the part about "transbians" having male brains) is even acknowledged by /lgbt/, it's a common meme there that you're only a real transwoman if you like men exclusively. Main flaw with blanchard's theories though seems to be that it focused a bit too much on the sexual side of things, without really acknowledging other hypotheses (e.g. social conditioning, brain structure). Nothing wrong with that, since abnormal sexuality was basically his area of interest/specialty, but other perspectives are necessary to get the full picture.

Bump

>/lgbt/ here.

Stopped reading there. The day of rope is coming soon.

If you'd read a bit further, you'd realize I'm basically on your side. I'm trying to be reasonable here. But no, apparently you're not interested in helping trans people, you just want to troll.

But actually, thank you for not shilling right off the bat. Paul McHugh is crazy. And pimozide was one time and has potentially awful side effects. As far as the transgression sit is concerned, I would really like to see his "case study" and whether not is repeatable/ falsifiable.

t. pollack

I realize that you weren't shilling. Trolling is basically my second nature at this point. I even do it on normiebook, which is really bad.

Well, I'm going to slip some BPD meds into the the tranny at works drink, and see if they eventually regret all the hormones and surgery.

Seriously though, it deserves what it gets, because the moment it took hormones it couldn't open it's mouth without talking about how "all men are pigs who just want one thing, all men are predators, all men are creeps...".

I'd hope it'd feel an unbearable amount of regret.

Cred Forums doesn't really hate /lgbt/ its just kinda awkward.

Real intersex-trans people are incredibly rare. like one in 10'000 infants. I assume your talking about the tumblr retards and their make believe gender dysphoria and trans-trenders. I feel bad for the tiny minority of real Transgender-hermaphoditic people who are thrown in with these retards. They had no say in being born with birth defects and malformed genitals. Retards on tumblr are just fat ugly people-mainly girls who want attention.

Interesting. So it could be that transgenderism or whatever is a form of bipolar disorder? If thats the case then we might actually be able to help people instead of mutilating their bodies for no reason.

>implying Cred Forums isn't an exclusive top.

/lgbt/ is that one thirsty gay friend who keeps hitting on you in the hopes that you'll one day hook up because he thinks you're either (((questioning your sexuality))) or just in denial.

/polgbt/ really means /gaypol/ though. /lgbt/ is a very segregated board where everyone hates each other anyway.

No /lgbt/ is still taking it hard

Really makes you think, nice to know they've always been wrong.

Intersex isn't trans, it's a seperate thing, but they do have some things in common - "passing", being raised as the "wrong" gender, etc.

And Tumblr kids aren't really trans either, most are just teenagers messing around with gender roles, most don't seek medical treatment (and probably shouldn't).

When we talk about trans people in a medical context, we're referring to a diagnosis of gender dysphoria (formerly classified as gender identity disorder, or GID). And it's those people that medical treatments are being discussed in the context of. GID prevalance is something around 1%-0.1% of the population, not quite the 1-in-10000 you mentioned.

We need to redpill normies about this shit.

Homosexuality was widespread in the SA you know?

My best example is Andreja Pejic. Even prior to surgery "he" had little tits,hips,no adams apple and no facial hair. Its a real thing just incredibly rare.

OP go post this shit on until they take the redpill don't stop posting it.

Or you ou could cure transsexuality by eliminating sexism.
When dudes can run around in dresses and act feminine without being attacked then they'll stop wanting to become a woman just to do feminine things. Same with woman who want to do manly shit.
Trans people don't want to be the other sex, they want what society attributes the other sex with.

Brazil commenting. You got more trannies than Thailand.

Its much easier to treat a mental disorder than to change society.

I actually doubt this. Transexual people want to masculinize/ feminize their bodies in conjunction with their preconceived gender identity. In short, they have issues with their bodies (secondary sex characteristics, genitalia, etc) as well as their specific gender roles.

Fuck nice research user, saving this

Actually treating it like a mental illness and not glorifying it into the heavens would be a great place to start.

Goddamn fruitcakes.

Are BPD meds delivered to the brain at high velocities in 9mm diameter?

>Be you
>Be Wehrmarcht soldier in the eastern front
>It is cold
>The only way of survival is to de close to your fellow soldiers
>VERY close
>"This man keeps me alive and warm"
>"Without him I would be dead"
>"Poor guy, he has frost on his lips"
>"Maybe I should... To keep him from freezing"

What the fuck?

More pease im now horny

There's a better cure.
Lead.

I got the idea from a sexual fantasies thread on /his/, go and start a new one, good shit

About a roman and his slaveboi from the same thread
>"[...] you see his sleepy but loving eyes gazing at yours as you enjoy the act of sodomy"

>rare flag
Next time someone brings up how pimozide was only one study. Show them this.

And I thought I was degenerate

That thread was great
>Bisexual Minoans (pic related)
>SS officer with his jew slaveboi
>Raped by Gaules
>The user with the fantasy of being a leabian in love with a married, roman woman, so she would sell herself to her husban as a slave to be closer to her

cool

Holy hell, I feel like a saint now
Still, that "no fap before the election" really fucked me up

Dumping more useful sites for redpilling about trannies.

autogynephiliatruth.wordpress.com
transgenderreality.com/

>SJW run but redpilled about trannies' mental illness
thirdwaytrans.com/
4thwavenow.com/

Don't let this die

More

>Tempral lobe epilepsy with diaper fetishism and gender dysphoria.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7432289

Post some tranny suicide rates m8

HOLY FUCK THAT'S AMAZING NEWS!!!!

not really, I honestly don't give a fuck
now please stfu about this mental illness crap

>The leafy jew

>nothing personal xirs

*Unsheathed katana*

More,

>Female-born Patient reports change in dysphoric attitudes while on Lamictal (Lamotrigine) which is a mood stabilizer for Bi-Polar Disorder

psychforums.com/gender-identity-disorder/topic68612.html

Direct quote:
>I've been on a mood stabilizer for two years now, have more mental clarity and emotional stability...my affirmation of being male, as I always present, as my friends know me as, I feel slipping away. At this very moment I don't feel like a guy...I've been around my family a lot for the summer and they refuse to use any desirable pronouns, and for once I don't cringe when I'm referred to as "her"...Does this mean that gender dysphoria is a curable imbalance. Was everything a lie, a disorder?

absolutely fucking halal brother