Let's curse her

praise kek

Death to Hillary!

Check 'em

A lightning will hit her rally truck, roasting all the occupants of the vehicules. 03 october

she dies live on national TV at the debates

PRAISE KEK

>Stroke plz.

Arrested by FBI on debate stage. Strokes out in a holding cell.

She has a stroke after the debate

Hillary will begin to cough and gasp for air during the first debate with trump. She will then be unable to regain her composure, begin to seize, and die on live tv.

SHART in debate

She's going to wake up the day of the debate and stub her toe on the dresser.

heilry is kill in 8 hr rip in peace

Trump will win

I've been noticing a lack of dubs recently, did KEK really get sucked into the shadow realm?

>not during the debate so we can watch Darth Trump perform the first live Force Choke on television.

Hillary ded

just check these, kek is alive and well.

Double dubs, as the Prophet has written

>Hillary letting out a loud, audible fat fart live on national television

>66
>00

Praise KEK!

Hillary will not live past the second debate.

Mighty Kek, afflict this woman if it be they will.

I dedicate these dubs to you lord kek

THE BARS AND CHAINS RATTLE

THE INFECTION DOES BATTLE

COUGHING UP BLOOD

ASSANGE'S LEAKS WILL FLOOD

JAIL FOR THE TRAITOR

THE MASSES ALL HATE HER

IN A CELL SHE WILL SIT

UNLESS THE REAPER TAKES HER SPIRIT

May Hillary have a temper tantrum so severe after losing the general election, it induces severe headbanging against walls, new concussions, and near fatal brain damage.

And may she live just long enough to see Trump MAGA, including the inner cities. Perhaps it would serve her to see the black vote permanently abandon the Democrats.

Praise KEK. Let it happen.

Hillary has a seizure onstage at the debate. Trump performs CPR and resuscitates her. SJWs take it as definitive proof Trump is the most evil racist to ever walk the earth. Normies receive a red pill suppository when they finally realize how they've been duped by liberal shills, and Trump becomes the most popular president in history.

If you've got dubs in your heart let em out. PRAISE KEK

Death to the Democratic Party.

Praise be Kek that the hundreds of lost souls killed by Hillary will return to curse her with insanity.

>112x125

HH dubs! Kek, thank you for using me as your earthly vessel

Hillary is going to faint during the first debate.

Trump will leap into action and catch her before she hits the ground, effectively saving her from another concussion.

After gently laying her down she will wake up enough to know that someone caught her, but not who.

"Th...thanks..."

Trump's response: "It was my privilege."

She will wet herself at the debate.

Shadilay!
Fuck that bitch. May she suffer horribly in her remaining hours.
PRAISE KEK

praise kek

Praise